Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If all that is true why is he not in a jail cell somewhere?

I think this is more bullshit.
View Quote
The uncomplicated answer is "because Presidents retain their clearance and access even after leaving office."  IOW, no crime there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

RRN is not trustworthy information.  We are in an information war right now.  That site may very well be part of an effort to discredit real information about what is going on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
General Maria Barrett arrest
Does anyone know anything about this story?

RRN is not trustworthy information.  We are in an information war right now.  That site may very well be part of an effort to discredit real information about what is going on.

LOL,  well many of their 'headlines' are so over the top that they're not doing themselves any favors IMO
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is it possible the coversheets are unusual because they assigned someone unfamiliar with such clearances to create this newly manufactured 'scandal'?

"Muh documents!!!!". "Muh Russia!!"

View Quote
Yes.  And the more I think on it, the more likely that becomes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Again, still not clear the actual classification status of those docs.  (He, and perhaps his staff, not coming from the world many of us are or were in with a heightened awareness of classified material control, may have have fallen into a casual swamp attitude, familiarity breeds contempt, "Everybody does it" - "Look  what we found, those records were on this table the whole time!" etc., which is no more acceptable for him/them than for Hillary, etc.)

What sort of fishing expedition "warrant" and mindset suggests that a box full of framed Time Magazine covers is evidence of anything and should be collected?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/954a1ccd337c4f5a8c588260e2abfefc/1000.jpeg

This image contained in a court filing by the Department of Justice on Aug. 30, 2022, and redacted by in part by the FBI, shows a photo of documents seized during the Aug. 8 search by the FBI of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. The Justice Department says it has uncovered efforts to obstruct its investigation into the discovery of classified records at former President Donald Trump's Florida estate. (Department of Justice via AP)

More

Again, still not clear the actual classification status of those docs.  (He, and perhaps his staff, not coming from the world many of us are or were in with a heightened awareness of classified material control, may have have fallen into a casual swamp attitude, familiarity breeds contempt, "Everybody does it" - "Look  what we found, those records were on this table the whole time!" etc., which is no more acceptable for him/them than for Hillary, etc.)

What sort of fishing expedition "warrant" and mindset suggests that a box full of framed Time Magazine covers is evidence of anything and should be collected?

One also has to wonder if the cover sheets were just printed cover sheets with no document attached to it all. It's easy to grab a stack of cover sheets and spread them around as if there were that many documents that magically appeared on a floor somewhere. That whole image is completely bogus. Or, it was used as a training image in some internal FIB training on how to/not to handle classified.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
So...

Would it possible that President Trump did in fact declass this stuff and that President Biden subsequently REclassified it?  

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So...

Would it possible that President Trump did in fact declass this stuff and that President Biden subsequently REclassified it?  

View Quote
The quagmire effect

If this happened, each page get re-classified at the level it was prior.  The FBI took everything, including the kitchen sink, and a panty or three
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So...

View Quote

I don't think it works that way
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So...

View Quote

To get Orange Man don't discount anything or any low they would stoop to.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...

I think we're all getting lessons in how things CAN work even though they MAY have not worked that way in the past...  
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I tweeted this pic @ the FIB asking what "ECRET" is.

Cropped image of their "evidence" photo.

Yes reposting from prior page.

How long till they shoot my dag?

Attachment Attached File

Jokes on them, I don't have a dag
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is a photo op, for the media to run with.  It’s clearly staged.

It’s setting up a story to justify an endless investigation in an attempt to separate Trump supporter from Trump through endless investigation fatigue.
View Quote

Yup. Clearly staged. Probably also run through Photoshop and or Lightroom.  Cropped and adjusted to give the impression of secret documents being kept in a messy office.

The propaganda never ends.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Interesting, if true.
View Quote

Yes, but I doubt it 100%
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Jeff is disappointed in the FSBI.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can't put my finger on the reasons, but it sounds like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#16]
So let's dig back a bit more to the origins of the raid...

Allegedly the documents were subject of a Grand Jury subpoena.  Who cleared the GJ, or the AUSA, or the Feebs for the compartments?  How would they even know the compartmented program might exist in order for them to subpoena related documents?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Why is no one discussing the Judicial Watch lawsuit that addressed this exact situation under President Clinton?

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why is no one discussing the Judicial Watch lawsuit that addressed this exact situation under President Clinton?

View Quote

The sock drawer stuff?

If so I've seen it addressed on Bannon's Warroom and maybe even on Viva's channel w/ Barnes
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch went on a very detailed discussion in one of his videos as to why the FIB raid was bogus. He read from that court decision (which they actually lost) that said the Prez has unilateral authority to declass and to determine what is a Presidential record and what is a personal record. The FIBs don't care. They are criminal accomplices in a political jihad against Trump, probably because he has the documents to show the entire department is utterly corrupt.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:03:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Great plan.  Let’s deny one of the three branches their constitutional responsibility to oversee the others. Let’s just take a big shit on the checks and balances our founding fathers created.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#22]
I wouldn't be surprised if the image of the documents on the floor with the SCI markings are the FISA warrants from Russia-gate.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Circling the wagons. Siege mentality. They are the communist Alamo.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:52:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Illegal and should be removed from office immediately.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#25]

And I bet this is the WHY the doj did that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Strictly speaking wasn't it a security violation for the FBI to look at the classified documents with being read into the specific programs?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch went on a very detailed discussion in one of his videos as to why the FIB raid was bogus. He read from that court decision (which they actually lost) that said the Prez has unilateral authority to declass and to determine what is a Presidential record and what is a personal record. The FIBs don't care. They are criminal accomplices in a political jihad against Trump, probably because he has the documents to show the entire department is utterly corrupt.
View Quote
Russia gate continued long after the FBI knew it was a nothing burger.  

This is public knowledge.

I would guess that the RICO case in the courts right now connects the dots on the whole affair and more.

I doubt it will reach fruition.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ole Donny never met a spending bill he didn’t like. And some of us remember him asking the democrat congress for larger handout checks than even they would authorize.

Trump had accomplishments. But anything dealing with the budget and spending weren’t.
View Quote

Yup, obviously a good idea to support Biden then.  Great critical thinking there.  Really looking a the whole picture.  I mean, what are you about'man????????????
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Strictly speaking wasn't it a security violation for the FBI to look at the classified documents with being read into the specific programs?
View Quote
Technically, yes, but they could have been read in after the fact and then read out of the compartments within minutes.  Doesn't mean there wasn't still spillage, just that the paperwork requirements were met.

ETA - And since they had the investigations necessary to support access, the potential damage isn't significant.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yup, obviously a good idea to support Biden then.  Great critical thinking there.  Really looking a the whole picture.  I mean, what are you about'man????????????
View Quote

Who is supporting Biden?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Who is supporting Biden?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is supporting Biden?

So you voted for Trump then?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:50:16 PM EDT
[#34]
So the FBI just knowingly published and divulged Secret and Classified documents in that picture? Is that their current position?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So the FBI just knowingly published and divulged Secret and Classified documents in that picture? Is that their current position?
View Quote
Hypocrisy 101 -- It's ok when they do it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is supporting Biden?

Probably snapped a picture of his ballot to prove it, just like everyone else right?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:03:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Great plan.  Let’s deny one of the three branches their constitutional responsibility to oversee the others. Let’s just take a big shit on the checks and balances our founding fathers created.
View Quote

And just think, if Obama & Co. had gotten their way, that fucker would be on the Supreme Court.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 11:09:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Who is supporting Biden?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:12:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Trump attorneys say Biden DOJ's filing reveals thirst for unchecked power

Trump attorneys say Biden DOJ's filing reveals thirst for unchecked power
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Twice.

Never again though.

Next question.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#41]

Yes, I’m serious.

GD is full of retards who automatically equate criticism of Trump for support of Biden, but that doesn’t make it true.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:45:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Twice.

Never again though.

Next question.
View Quote
So if the next two choices are biden or Trump then you claim to vote for biben.
That says enough about you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 12:47:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

More binary thinking. Yawn.

ETA: thankfully our choice won’t be between either of those two.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 1:12:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

LOL,  well many of their 'headlines' are so over the top that they're not doing themselves any favors IMO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LURN 2 REED

"Disclaimer:
Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice on legal counsel."
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 1:20:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

ETA: thankfully our choice won't be between either of those two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: thankfully our choice won't be between either of those two.
We don't know that. Still 2 years to go, which is an eternity in politics.

But good chance fjb won't make it that long, and good chance the FIB pulls out some hat trick the way things look.

It's amazing how quickly some people forget the shit we get put through when it comes time to vote. Especially when it's their team that made them miserable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#46]
What happened on these days?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I tweeted this pic @ the FIB asking what "ECRET" is.

Cropped image of their "evidence" photo.

Yes reposting from prior page.

How long till they shoot my dag?

[url]https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/20220831_081745_jpg-2509999.JPG[/url
Jokes on them, I don't have a dag
View Quote

You will after they plant one during the raid
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:18:05 AM EDT
[#48]

Around those dates Trump was pulling out of the Iran nuke deal. He announced his intentions on the May 8th.

August 26th was around the time McCain died.
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#49]

Quick wiki
May we walked away from the Iran deal
August we killed the head of ISIL
Link Posted: 9/1/2022 7:23:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do you believe this will not result in an indictment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This entire event is a process in covering up the way things really are and exercising power of the bureaucracy.  

Hell, I'm on a plane right now and the guy across from me is watching CNN where the walls are closing in right now.  Any moment!

Do you believe this will not result in an indictment?
Does it matter first, whether or not this is a legitimate crime or not, in order for there to be an indictment?

My former DC based coworker was called to be on the jury for a Jan 6th protester trial and was immediately excused from that when he explained who he worked with/for in DC (i.e. the big GOP(e)).  

All anyone has to say to the folks who live there is (paycheck) Orange Man bad and they'll vote to indict on a grand jury which I'm sure you are well aware of.

The various pictures and shiny objects leaked to the media with cover pages is to convince the vast majority of people who don't understand what is happening that something serious is happening and maybe it's legit.  It's no different than muh-Russia.  Sorry, IC community is protecting itself.
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top