BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By derekv814:
Originally Posted By DaBoomhower:

Hopefully you are on my team this time. I hate it when I send durkadurkasnackbar jeeps upon my arfcom brethren.

I actually thought it was hilarious..... VRrrrooooom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeep flys in front of tank.......................... "Headlines:" "US Marine(Boomhower) was killed by VBID by durkadurkasnackbar extremist believed to be tied to al queda...."    LMAO

yeah I would love to sit shot gun on one of those jeeps or get a jihad team together I lika da C4-a

The last 48 hours on BF3 have been exclusive to jihad tactics for me. I just got C4 and am loving it.

ALLOFSNACKBAR!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Hopefully you are on my team this time. I hate it when I send durkadurkasnackbar jeeps upon my arfcom brethren.

I actually thought it was hilarious..... VRrrrooooom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeep flys in front of tank.......................... "Headlines:" "US Marine(Boomhower) was killed by VBID by durkadurkasnackbar extremist believed to be tied to al queda...."    LMAO

yeah I would love to sit shot gun on one of those jeeps or get a jihad team together I lika da C4-a

The last 48 hours on BF3 have been exclusive to jihad tactics for me. I just got C4 and am loving it.

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
ill be on tonight, for sure.. with REAL internet lol.

Yeah I couldnt find your work emails to see what your rank was in your sig and def could not find you in the GAL. congrats again Topp... In the Corps we'd call ya "topp"  short for MSGT and being the top dog next to the first sergeant...

tho our MSGT is an E-8 air force is your E-7 or E-8?

Use to play Bad Company 2 with Slavac and FTAggie and some other dudes. KNow what really sucks? When you get knifed by one of your ARFCOM bros. Man, the crap talking lasts forever. I sucked at knifing compared to those guys when we first hooked up but got better. We would spend whole rounds of Rush and CQ trying to beat each others knifing scores (knifing everyone else on the map). Good times.

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By WPNS462:

Yeah I couldnt find your work emails to see what your rank was in your sig and def could not find you in the GAL. congrats again Topp... In the Corps we'd call ya "topp"  short for MSGT and being the top dog next to the first sergeant...

Use to play Bad Company 2 with Slavac and FTAggie and some other dudes. KNow what really sucks? When you get knifed by one of your ARFCOM bros. Man, the crap talking lasts forever. I sucked at knifing compared to those guys when we first hooked up but got better. We would spend whole rounds of Rush and CQ trying to beat each others knifing scores (knifing everyone else on the map). Good times.

Getting knifed definitely is still one of the worst ways to die in the game. It's just sort of a slap in the face.

Another one that sucks is seeing a mine on the ground a split second too late while hauling ass in a tank.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Wrek:

Getting knifed definitely is still one of the worst ways to die in the game. It's just sort of a slap in the face.

Another one that sucks is seeing a mine on the ground a split second too late while hauling ass in a tank.

I still say, "Gotcha Bitch" when I knife someone.  I feel like a dumbass when I get knifed.

I wish everyone used comm. I'm usually sitting on the gun in a tank as I suck at driving. I sound like those seagulls on 'Finding Nemo'...mine, mine, mine, mine...and then I try to jump out in time. Another thing I do is I'll shoot at the ground in front of us. The smart drivers figure it out, the ones fixated on a target will get himself (us) killed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Checking in Definitely a top-notch server.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mountainsurvivor:
I tend to do the lawn dart too

You mean profesional land smasher, Gun... LOL

Wheres Bill been at these days?

Bill and Dano both played earlier tonight.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 1:15:27 AM EDT
[#8]

No you don't. You laugh twice as hard when you blow one of us ArfInfidels up, you damned Hajji terrorist

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 2:09:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MCDXXV] [#9]
Originally Posted By M82Assault:

No you don't. You laugh twice as hard when you blow one of us ArfInfidels up, you damned Hajji terrorist

Should I change my gamertag to ALLAHU ACKBAR 87

ETA: It is available
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#10]

DO IT!!! I got 400 points if theres a way to transfer, ill donate to a great cause LMAO.

I still say, "Gotcha Bitch" when I knife someone.  I feel like a dumbass when I get knifed.

I wish everyone used comm. I'm usually sitting on the gun in a tank as I suck at driving. I sound like those seagulls on 'Finding Nemo'...mine, mine, mine, mine...and then I try to jump out in time. Another thing I do is I'll shoot at the ground in front of us. The smart drivers figure it out, the ones fixated on a target will get himself (us) killed.

TOPP, You should have been on last night me styker and durka were wrecking shop last night.. make a pretty good team if I may say so myself.

One thing I would change is that only one person should be on team chat for each tank team and/or squad that way the rest of the teams are hearing the ADDRACs for their tank only... I know it got to the point where you could tell who was giving who an ADDRAC but sometimes ppl are walking over eachother with ADDRACs can get confusing esp when 3 tanks are shooting un-guided and the gunners trying to guide them on target all at the same time.

***thoughts on putting some structure to our comms? at least for tank teams? I know were murdering ppl but I know we can streamline our team.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 11:22:38 AM EDT
[#11]

DO IT!!! I got 400 points if theres a way to transfer, ill donate to a great cause LMAO.

TOPP, You should have been on last night me styker and durka were wrecking shop last night.. make a pretty good team if I may say so myself.

One thing I would change is that only one person should be on team chat for each tank team and/or squad that way the rest of the teams are hearing the ADDRACs for their tank only... I know it got to the point where you could tell who was giving who an ADDRAC but sometimes ppl are walking over eachother with ADDRACs can get confusing esp when 3 tanks are shooting un-guided and the gunners trying to guide them on target all at the same time.

***thoughts on putting some structure to our comms? at least for tank teams? I know were murdering ppl but I know we can streamline our team.

Yeah, the tank wrecking machines have all 3 people on board.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 11:36:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#12]

We have a way to organize it, but it sucks for just a regular game. Although I feel it would work great in a gamebattle scenario when we have designated roles. Best thing you can do is say a name before you talk, and if someones talking about something that isn't important; talk over them.

Another problem I'm sure we would have is squad leaders talking to each other and unintentionally talking over someone that may be trying to give their squad leader an ADDRAC.

I think best case if we were running a designated tank squad would be to go into our own party and just be sure to identify who we're speaking to.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ShaneA319:

We have a way to organize it, but it sucks for just a regular game. Although I feel it would work great in a gamebattle scenario when we have designated roles. Best thing you can do is say a name before you talk, and if someones talking about something that isn't important; talk over them.

Another problem I'm sure we would have is squad leaders talking to each other and unintentionally talking over someone that may be trying to give their squad leader an ADDRAC.

I think best case if we were running a designated tank squad would be to go into our own party and just be sure to identify who we're speaking to.

That would work but then were loosing out on whats happening across the battlefield, I like how we wrecked shop on wake though. Since the patch I dont think I will be flying until they get it patched but then again it depends on the team were playing too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#14]

That would work but then were loosing out on whats happening across the battlefield, I like how we wrecked shop on wake though. Since the patch I dont think I will be flying until they get it patched but then again it depends on the team were playing too.

I think if we had 2-3 full tanks on comms then we could probably keep up with what's going on.

Most of the time the gunner and CITV operator could keep up with what's going on by looking around, keeping up with where people have died and seeing where the rest of our team is concentrated.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#15]

I think if we had 2-3 full tanks on comms then we could probably keep up with what's going on.

Most of the time the gunner and CITV operator could keep up with what's going on by looking around, keeping up with where people have died and seeing where the rest of our team is concentrated.

True true... wanna test it tonight??
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#16]
We DO have a system for comms for when we were going to do CQ gamebattles...

Squad lead for each section (Air, Mechanized and Infantry) was in Team chat, which allows them to hear eachother, and everyone else was in Squad chat. Squad leads relayed important info to the other squads.

Worked in theory, we never got to test it beyond playing a practice match against... no one
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 5:45:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#17]

Squad lead for each section (Air, Mechanized and Infantry) was in Team chat, which allows them to hear eachother, and everyone else was in Squad chat. Squad leads relayed important info to the other squads.

Worked in theory, we never got to test it beyond playing a practice match against... no one

I think it would have worked great in theory.

Oh and guess who came up with the idea for the comms system      

It was my first match with you guys too
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#18]
someone say mechanized ? im airplane shooting chopper dieing tank savage today, im down
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#19]

CQ game battles you say? Go on..
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I was on the Arfcom server last night with my brother UAINTKNOW and another Arfcommer, Clarinath (AKA Tanker434). We had a bit of trouble adjusting to playing on a hardcore server. You could say that.

We got quite a few team kills, including my brother taking one of our team mates dog tags.

We settled down and figured it out by the end, but after so long playing the standard mode, it was hard to break the grenade habit.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:01:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: staringback05] [#21]
can we vote on who NOT to take in our tanks....cause bobbyhill and fakey get me shot up faster than a buck in deer season lol

"which way did whoooooo go?"

a secondary is critical...the secondary is as important if not more than the driver himself. If i get the guy who can have his head on a swivel, switch to the laser as soon as air craft are incoming
or jump out to repair when im engaging another tank...without a second thought and who can COMMUNICATE all this....you have games like this
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/61934789/2/201040220/

otherwise, doesn't matter who it is...your by yourself in a tank, your just average
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#22]
My wife just got home from Best Buy with another wireless router and a new xBox 360 Elite for my bedroom. I will be on later tonight! :)
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 5:41:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmaNotSoLite] [#23]
My wife just got home from Best Buy with another wireless router and a new xBox 360 Elite for my bedroom. I will be on later tonight! :)

Me and my crew might hop on later tonight. If you see my brother, UAINTKNOW, be sure to  say hello by swiping his dog tags. Or DjSmiles. Feel free.

ETA) But since I gave you permission to go knives hot on my crew, please leave my dog tags where they are. It's only common courtesy.

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not gonna be on for a few days comrades. I'm behind enemy lines in CA indulging in babes, motorcycles, the beach and an occasional beer.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Question for you all

I downloaded the 1.4GB download and the update on tuesday

I then restarted and went to the browser to see about playing the new Armored kill maps and I get a message about not having the necessry content downloaded?

I did delte the two updates more then once and tried a agiain the last few night but I still cant play on my 360

What can I do to play?

Mods M4 (game tag)
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Dude, anyone with admin power on? GIR102 needs a ban for TK'ing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By kbi:
Question for you all

I then restarted and went to the browser to see about playing the new Armored kill maps and I get a message about not having the necessry content downloaded?

I did delte the two updates more then once and tried a agiain the last few night but I still cant play on my 360

What can I do to play?

Mods M4 (game tag)

I don't think you can. The new maps are out on the 11th. I saw that last night, but I think maybe that's something exclusive.

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ArmaNotSoLite:
Question for you all

What can I do to play?

Mods M4 (game tag)

I don't think you can. The new maps are out on the 11th. I saw that last night, but I think maybe that's something exclusive.

I just read that a moment ago on battlelog

I so want to hunt alot of tanks at once
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 1:17:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M82Assault] [#29]
Question for you all

What can I do to play?

Mods M4 (game tag)

PS3 is the only system with AK right now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#30]
So I got on last night and went to try and play Battlefield... Realized that my wife bought me the xBox with basically no memory.

So I couldn't play Battlefield because I can't download all my content on here. I could return it and get the other one, but I think I'm just gonna buy a big external hard drive and use that so it's easier to transfer all of my stuff off my old xBox to the new one. I am gonna have her go buy me one tomorrow, so tomorrow night I should be able to play finally!
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#31]
I wonder if external HDDs actually work...
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#32]
So I got on last night and went to try and play Battlefield... Realized that my wife bought me the xBox with basically no memory.

So I couldn't play Battlefield because I can't download all my content on here. I could return it and get the other one, but I think I'm just gonna buy a big external hard drive and use that so it's easier to transfer all of my stuff off my old xBox to the new one. I am gonna have her go buy me one tomorrow, so tomorrow night I should be able to play finally!

I would return it, if I were you. It's cheaper to get the XB360 with the already installed HD, believe it or not. By like $30. The internal HD is like $130.
Link Posted: 9/9/2012 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#33]

that max a xbox 360 system will work with is 32gb's that must be formatted by the xbox which is typically a fat32 file if i remeber properly, any flash drive will work under these circumstances btw.

so trying your 1tb external will simply not work.

also if you use flash drives and you travel and move xbox to xbox like i do at work , you dont need to sign in and download profile just simply enter your password. just make darn sure you have that password and wlid memorized...

Link Posted: 9/9/2012 2:27:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M82Assault] [#34]
Originally Posted By demonicwolf:

that max a xbox 360 system will work with is 32gb's that must be formatted by the xbox which is typically a fat32 file if i remeber properly, any flash drive will work under these circumstances btw.

also if you use flash drives and you travel and move xbox to xbox like i do at work , you dont need to sign in and download profile just simply enter your password. just make darn sure you have that password and wlid memorized...

Of course not, I must have forgotten we're talking about Microsoft here, who charges $1/GB for a glorified laptop hard drive

Link Posted: 9/9/2012 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Just got premium. looking for some guys to help me learn the new maps. GT: Spastic Hamster
Link Posted: 9/9/2012 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Runs-N-Guns_66:
Just got premium. looking for some guys to help me learn the new maps. GT: Spastic Hamster

Feel free to add me. GT is the same as Arf tag. Me and a few other guys are on LATE. Midnight to 4 or 5am.
Link Posted: 9/9/2012 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#37]
I see a lot of you are on right now. Thats all well and good but... let me in!!! I wanna play too
Link Posted: 9/9/2012 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Runs-N-Guns_66:
I see a lot of you are on right now. Thats all well and good but... let me in!!! I wanna play too

Just chill in the queue, you'll get a spot eventually
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 1:20:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By demonicwolf:

Of course not, I must have forgotten we're talking about Microsoft here, who charges $1/GB for a glorified laptop hard drive

Or wait till GameStop has a sale, I got a 120GB for 19.99 when I bought my xbox
Link Posted: 9/10/2012 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Played with DaBoomhower and a buddy of his last night on the ARFCOM server. Kharg Island was a good time. His buddy, Ski, I forget his name, was sniping mid-way up the mountain. I had died a couple of times and saw some red blips at the top...some more snipers. The 3 of us climbed to the top and took them out. They came at us a couple of times with choppers and jets, but we held that hill to ourselves.  

DaBoomhower can fly fucking choppers like a beast. Nice and low and fast. He did an amazing pick-up at the top of the mountain for a gunner.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 1:08:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Played with DaBoomhower and a buddy of his last night on the ARFCOM server. Kharg Island was a good time. His buddy, Ski, I forget his name, was sniping mid-way up the mountain. I had died a couple of times and saw some red blips at the top...some more snipers. The 3 of us climbed to the top and took them out. They came at us a couple of times with choppers and jets, but we held that hill to ourselves.  

DaBoomhower can fly fucking choppers like a beast. Nice and low and fast. He did an amazing pick-up at the top of the mountain for a gunner.

You haven't seen me in one yet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:22:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#42]

You haven't seen Shane in one yet.

Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:44:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#43]
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Saw this on the battlelog forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgG8yktnAdo&feature=related%20lol

"So I gotta chase down fucking jets n shit and the computer doesn’t do it for me.!? No, this is some bull shit!"

hahaha
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 7:42:59 AM EDT
[#45]
I am back in love with jets, these maps are awesome for dogfights.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I am back in love with jets, these maps are awesome for dogfights.

How long did it take you to download?

I suppose I'll have to cough up the $50 tonight
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 3:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _B_] [#47]
I'll let you know, just started dl'n it.

Eta: about an hour
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Do we have an arf server for armored kill?

If so someone invite me please. My username is sneckdog.
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By PilotMacGruber:

I believe the arf server has been switched to armored kill exclusively
Link Posted: 9/11/2012 8:38:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PilotMacGruber:

I believe the arf server has been switched to armored kill exclusively

Unless they changed it since I've been off, it's on 3 of the 4 maps (we took out the night map) and is on CQ and Tank Superiority.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top