BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 9/1/2012 4:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ShaneA319:
Originally Posted By M82Assault:
Anyone else think it's bullshit how PS3 gets the xpack in 3 days?

Meh.. we've gotten things before them before.

tank platoons....gonna like this
Link Posted: 9/1/2012 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By staringback05:

Any info on the number of tanks on each map?
Link Posted: 9/1/2012 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Any info on the number of tanks on each map?

Link Posted: 9/2/2012 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
found my new home on bf3
Link Posted: 9/2/2012 6:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By demonicwolf:
found my new home on bf3

name?
Link Posted: 9/2/2012 9:58:28 PM EDT
[#6]
demonicwolf692 is my gamertag im not really good but i like playing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2012 10:14:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#7]

eh, that's Stryker (M82Assault) in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 9/2/2012 10:20:01 PM EDT
[#8]
metro ill rock out open air maps i cant fly i practice the art of lawn darting...
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 1:05:28 AM EDT
[#9]
metro ill rock out open air maps i cant fly i practice the art of lawn darting...

Hop on the server when it's empty and practice. You can only get better

eh, that's Stryker (M82Assault) in a nutshell.

Story of my life
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#10]
FU SHANE!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 1:22:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#11]
Originally Posted By DesertSkorpion:
FU SHANE!!!!

Fuck your pillow!
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#12]
FU SHANE!!!!

Fuck your pillow!

LMAO

Link Posted: 9/3/2012 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#13]
FU SHANE!!!!

Fuck your pillow!

lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#14]
any time i play on the server theres always base raping and kids doin just crap stuff any admins on ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#15]
any time i play on the server theres always base raping and kids doin just crap stuff any admins on ?

When are you usually on? *Most* people with an AR15 tag have admin powers on the server.
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#16]

When are you usually on? *Most* people with an AR15 tag have admin powers on the server.

Voodoo doesn't.

Link Posted: 9/3/2012 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Voodoo doesn't.

it was like 630 ish 7 pm.

first real night in the servers so not really sure i was in and out for a while

Link Posted: 9/3/2012 11:25:13 PM EDT
[#18]
We had some serious issues with little punks team killing tonight.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#19]
I added another admin since he's a regular. It's hard to cover all the time slots though as people have rotating schedules.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By goosebob:
Please explain Jihad Jeeps final moments before sploding a Huey out of mid-air....Hate that I missed that one.

Imagine a lone DPV patrolling the arab desert... The driver sees a UH-1 transport chopper full of enemy troops. Normally a DPV isn't equipped to handle air vehicles, but the occupants of this buggy are a little 'out there'.

There's eighteen 1lb blocks of C4  strapped to it.

With the right circumstances, it was now ready for vicious air combat.

Now the UH-1 is mocking the small offroad vehicle He thinks he can safely fly 10ft AGL with this defenseless thing following him. Then he spots the high explosives all over it. The helpless pilot tries to pull up, but with the occupants of the DPV already yelling something that sounded like "all the snackbar" and something else about 72 virgin goats, he knew it was over. In a fiery explosion the Jihadist lives of ShaneA320, Stryker428 and Favre44 were over (but were reincarnated after a 10 second wait time).

Alright so take the same scenario, except I have a guy name DURKADURKAJIHAD in my jeep, so I know this will end well for us.

Long story short; we blew up a Huey that decided to take up residence under a bridge.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#21]
so do we wear ar15 tags to tell others whom we are or just play in disguise ? and be sneaky sneaky

anyone up for armor kill tonight?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By goosebob:
Please explain Jihad Jeeps final moments before sploding a Huey out of mid-air....Hate that I missed that one.

Imagine a lone DPV patrolling the arab desert... The driver sees a UH-1 transport chopper full of enemy troops. Normally a DPV isn't equipped to handle air vehicles, but the occupants of this buggy are a little 'out there'.

There's eighteen 1lb blocks of C4  strapped to it.

With the right circumstances, it was now ready for vicious air combat.

Now the UH-1 is mocking the small offroad vehicle He thinks he can safely fly 10ft AGL with this defenseless thing following him. Then he spots the high explosives all over it. The helpless pilot tries to pull up, but with the occupants of the DPV already yelling something that sounded like "all the snackbar" and something else about 72 virgin goats, he knew it was over. In a fiery explosion the Jihadist lives of ShaneA320, Stryker428 and Favre44 were over (but were reincarnated after a 10 second wait time).

Alright so take the same scenario, except I have a guy name DURKADURKAJIHAD in my jeep, so I know this will end well for us.

Long story short; we blew up a Huey that decided to take up residence under a bridge.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Add Tanker06 to the pile of readily available targets!

Haven’t tried the lawn dart path yet – I’ve gotten a bit of practice in, flying my Cobra backwards into a hill
w/ Hard_Rock on board. Yeah, I let him fly, and I’ll gun.

(Definitely better at that than trying to keep us airborne!)

How're you supposed to get an AR15 tag? Change your GT by adding it to the front, or what?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Tanker06:
Add Tanker06 to the pile of readily available targets!

Haven’t tried the lawn dart path yet – I’ve gotten a bit of practice in, flying my Cobra backwards into a hill
w/ Hard_Rock on board. Yeah, I let him fly, and I’ll gun.

(Definitely better at that than trying to keep us airborne!)

How're you supposed to get an AR15 tag? Change your GT by adding it to the front, or what?

Get a battlelog account then, look for the profile editing tool. In there should be a place to add a clan tag.

And if you want info on lawn darts, talk to Unifiedreign. He does it professionally.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I tend to do the lawn dart too
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mountainsurvivor:
I tend to do the lawn dart too

You mean profesional land smasher, Gun... LOL

Wheres Bill been at these days?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#27]
so do we wear ar15 tags to tell others whom we are or just play in disguise ? and be sneaky sneaky

anyone up for armor kill tonight?

Not for us on Xbox. We have to wait till the 11th
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh awesome, DICE buffed stingers and took the gunner flares out of choppers. Buffed as in they go through below radar now. Fuck that, if they want to pull that shit they need to nerf the damage.

Depending on how annoying it gets, I may issue a stingers=ban directive...
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 5:21:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShaneA319] [#29]
Oh awesome, DICE buffed stingers and took the gunner flares out of choppers. Buffed as in they go through below radar now. Fuck that, if they want to pull that shit they need to nerf the damage.

Where's this info???  found it.

Holy fuck they are just ruining the fucking game
...and I can't bitch when you don't have flares.

I wouldn't have a problem with that directive...
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I finally got my Battlelog account to log in from my phone and applied to the Arfcom group. Also attempted to add AR15 before my name so it's easier for everyone on the server to tell I'm off the forums.

Hopefully I will have an xbox setup in my bedroom by this weekend since I'm still super gimp status. I've thought about making my way out to my living room but I have everything else I need here in my room.
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 7:40:39 PM EDT
[#31]
lame thought it was out today, by then ill be playing blands2....
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#32]

Or when I forget to use them??
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Finally made it out to my living room. Turned on my game excited to play.

...game updates. :( FML
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By derekv814:

Or when I forget to use them??

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Can I go ahead and put something in the description about a possible kick due to excessive stinger use?
Link Posted: 9/4/2012 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Can I go ahead and put something in the description about a possible kick due to excessive stinger use?

Go for it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#37]
put nothing in the details and ban them on a case by case basis....getting kicked for being a spam douche has the same result as just being kicked

besides, ill be more than happy if every engineer is running around with stingers...they won't be running around long with them when the tanks start pouring in
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 2:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tanker06] [#38]
Registered in Battlelogs.... I think the AR15 tag took.

Will try tonight since I've the house to myself until late....

Applied for membership to Clan
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#39]
put nothing in the details and ban them on a case by case basis....getting kicked for being a spam douche has the same result as just being kicked

besides, ill be more than happy if every engineer is running around with stingers...they won't be running around long with them when the tanks start pouring in

I second this and although I dont think changes were neccisary in the first place, I think they took it to far by taking below radar jamming off. flares meh you dont need them for the gunner really..

an unskilled pilot trying to do terrain mapping is just a recipe for disaster, so why not keep it and let ppl crash trying to terrain map? or lower the altitude that the below radar comes into effect?

I swear Ima call dice and cuss someone the fuck out, I hope they have an update in within the week....

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Pfffftttttt........ as if I can stay in the air long enough to worry about getting shot down.....  
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Yup, less worry for tanks.   It's a give and take.  NO ONE used stingers before, because it was so worthless.    Now, fewer people will be using rpgs, and javelins.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm usually on late on Saturday nights between 2200 and 0500 PST (AZ time). I see lots team killing then. I can admin those times for you...keep everyone honest.

Link Posted: 9/5/2012 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By WPNS462:
I'm usually on late on Saturday nights between 2200 and 0500 PST (AZ time). I see lots team killing then. I can admin those times for you...keep everyone honest.

Appreciate it. Promoted.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#44]

Appreciate it. Promoted.

My 2nd promotion this week. Damn I'm good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Appreciate it. Promoted.

Whats that make you now? a Master Sergeant? Tech Sergeant?

Congrats!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DaBoomhower:

Appreciate it. Promoted.

Whats that make you now? a Master Sergeant? Tech Sergeant?

Congrats!!

Thanks, dude. Master Sergeant now, as of last Friday.      Haven't seen the first paycheck yet. My next one on the 15th will reflect with a big ole pay raise.

The last time I was on, I got to play with f40...Zocco. We had a great time on Kharg Island killing it up in some tanks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:06:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaBoomhower] [#47]
ill be on tonight, for sure.. with REAL internet lol.

Yeah I couldnt find your work emails to see what your rank was in your sig and def could not find you in the GAL. congrats again Topp... In the Corps we'd call ya "topp"  short for MSGT and being the top dog next to the first sergeant...

tho our MSGT is an E-8 air force is your E-7 or E-8?
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#48]
ill be on tonight, for sure.. with REAL internet lol.

Yeah I couldnt find your work emails to see what your rank was in your sig and def could not find you in the GAL. congrats again Topp... In the Corps we'd call ya "topp"  short for MSGT and being the top dog next to the first sergeant...

tho our MSGT is an E-8 air force is your E-7 or E-8?

Hopefully you are on my team this time. I hate it when I send durkadurkasnackbar jeeps upon my arfcom brethren.
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Hopefully you are on my team this time. I hate it when I send durkadurkasnackbar jeeps upon my arfcom brethren.

I actually thought it was hilarious..... VRrrrooooom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeep flys in front of tank.......................... "Headlines:" "US Marine(Boomhower) was killed by VBID by durkadurkasnackbar extremist believed to be tied to al queda...."    LMAO

yeah I would love to sit shot gun on one of those jeeps or get a jihad team together I lika da C4-a
Link Posted: 9/5/2012 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#50]

I actually thought it was hilarious..... VRrrrooooom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jeep flys in front of tank.......................... "Headlines:" "US Marine(Boomhower) was killed by VBID by durkadurkasnackbar extremist believed to be tied to al queda...."    LMAO

yeah I would love to sit shot gun on one of those jeeps or get a jihad team together I lika da C4-a

The last 48 hours on BF3 have been exclusive to jihad tactics for me. I just got C4 and am loving it.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top