Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2020 5:46:01 PM EDT
They've got bad reviews and some good reviews but what was your experience?

They are $80 cheaper for a item then I could find other places.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
lockedloaded seems slow to ship. I bought a shotgun on Sunday morning and it’s still hasn’t shipped yet. They already had a local FFL on file so they didn’t need any info. They also charged $5 more for insured shipping which I don’t think should be my problem to worry about but it was still a deal so whatever
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Locked and loaded is a nogo from what I read here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/LockedLoaded-com-GTG-/118-737638/
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some mags from Gunprodeals.com Sunday.  They shipped them surepost which I was dreading, but the mags arrived today and were very well packed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered once from Locked and Loaded, it took them 12-13 business days to ship an In Stock item and I only got shipping info after disputing the charge with my CC.  A few emails prior to starting the dispute went answered and other than a tracking # I never heard anything from them.

I've ordered twice from Gun Pro Deals and both transactions went very smoothly.

Check Buygunstuff as well.  I've ordered from them about a dozen times and never had an issue.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a canik from lockedloaded and they were fine. Shipped to my FFL in 7 business days I think.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought a CZ American from locked & loaded back in September. I placed the order and got an immediate email confirmation with FFL confirmed. It took about five days to ship but I had the gun in less than a week. No issues here YMMV
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought accessories from GunProDeals and they drop-shipped from a distributor. Slow shipping of course but got my stuff.
[ETA: UPS SurePost as others mentioned.]
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought an FN 509 Tactical from Gunprodeals.  Didn’t have any issues.  Took a few days to ship but they said it would.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought a gun from Locked & Loaded, no hassle, reasonable shipping time, and the price was substantially better than other retailers.  Just my experience.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a gun from Locked & Loaded, no hassle, reasonable shipping time, and the price was substantially better than other retailers.  Just my experience.
View Quote
I've actually been in their store; about 90min from me.
If you order a gun from them and want to pick it up in store they still charge a S&H fee (I think something like $15) and a $25 transfer fee, on top of the quoted price plus tax.

Fuck that noise.

Nice shop though, especially for how small the town is.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I went with Gun pro.  Ordered a Franklin Armory trigger for my CZ Scorpion.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I got one of the Colt 1911's back about a month ago.  Delivered to my FFL within a week.  They already had their info on file - which was nice.  No issues for me.

Edit.  Lockedload.com to clarify.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you order a gun from them and want to pick it up in store they still charge a S&H fee (I think something like $15) and a $25 transfer fee, on top of the quoted price plus tax.

Fuck that noise.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that noise.

I’m betting they are drop shipping from a distributor .....
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Now that's just ridiculous.  Pretty shitty thing to do to their local customer base.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 11:04:15 PM EDT
[#15]
LL was GTG for me, they do use drop ship on stuff though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I've used Locked and Loaded a few times.  shipping isn't super fast but the significant price savings was worth it.
i'm sure they do drop ship quite a bit of their stuff and they also have a no returns policy which prob helps with them being able to offer lower prices.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Lockedandloaded has done good by me

and Nate the owner of gunprodeals is great and has always had great prices and shipped fairly fast.

will use both again....
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I have bought from them before.  You have to know going in that it may take 10 “business” days to ship.  They have some awesome prices so it is a trade off.  Just go in with the right expectations and you will probably be satisfied.  If you want it fast?  Shop elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#19]
gunprodeals has worked just fine for me on 3 different orders.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Gun Pro Deals can go fuck themselves.

I ordered a mount from them. They sent me an email saying they needed a copy of drivers license to process my credit card. I replied saying forget it, I’m not sending you my license, I buy tens of thousands of dollars of stuff online a year and nobody asks for my drivers license.

They emailed me back and said they would cancel, but would charge me a 15% restocking fee.

I replied to that saying that I thought they needed a copy of my drivers license to charge my card??

No reply.  A couple weeks later I was checking my cc bill and saw that they hit my card for the full amount. And didn’t ship the part.

I initiated a charge back and they refunded.

A bunch of pointless drama over a $70 part.

I ordered the same part from Lanbros when the trouble first started when I first requested to cancel and I had it in-hand while these guys were still trying to jack me around with their stupid games.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Made three purchases through gunprodeals and didn't have an issue. Fast shipping each time.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Gunprodeals is GTG for me. Placed 3 orders and had them all to me within 7 days.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep gtg just slow
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#24]
I've bought from them with no problems.  Ordered a pistol brace and some magazines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top