Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Just some people giving me dirty looks because they were walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk and I refused to move around them. They literally had the whole left side (their right side) to be on and instead walked in the grass to my right (their left). Fucking imbeciles.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This didn't happen stfu
View Quote

I find it laughable that you don't believe the story.  What kind of bubble do you live in?  There are people calling the cops for kids playing outside with their siblings, and you think it's impossible for someone to berate another for not wearing a mask?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

“SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH, KAREN!” could work just as well, and you wouldn’t have had to touch her, either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Berating a large Sioux man with a Glock 19 on his hip constitutes a ‘bad idea’, so thankfully I haven’t had to stuff anyone head-first into a trash can yet.

Yeah, looking back, I probably should have stuff the old lady in her trash can.

“SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH, KAREN!” could work just as well, and you wouldn’t have had to touch her, either.

Can just see you looking like your avatar, armed, and some dude, or broad, starts berating you.

And you give them 'that' look.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Not yet but I'm waiting for it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People are usually scared to talk to me, had that happened I would just start coughing uncontrollably.

Either way that old bag wont get near me again.
View Quote

My son is just about 21months. Whenever he coughs or sneezes he says corona instead of excuse me.

I take this stuff serious but i can still have some laughs
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a few cross looks from some overweight and old NOVA libs Chicks while at the Harris Teeter, but no one would vocalize their displeasure.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Berating a large Sioux man with a Glock 19 on his hip constitutes a ‘bad idea’, so thankfully I haven’t had to stuff anyone head-first into a trash can yet.
View Quote

At least you can fire back "What do I look like to you... the Lone Ranger?"
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

About a week ago there was a report that the virus that arrived from Europe is aerosolized.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Virus is droplet contained. Not airborne, so no

About a week ago there was a report that the virus that arrived from Europe is aerosolized.  

Aerosolized doesn't mean airborne.

This might be reclassified airborne. It seems to be very close
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Midlands?
View All Quotes

Lincolnton GA. Headed back home from Disgusta.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They would get told to mind their own business.
View Quote

Hasn’t happened to me yet in regards to masks but my guess is that it will be a woman when it does.

Men usually show respect to one another because there is always a looming threat of violence that they were taught in the elementary school yard.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope. In fact today was the first time I saw more than one random person wearing a mask ??
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m 6’1 220lbs and purposely wearing tight fitting T-shirt’s that print a G19. So no, nobody ain’t said shit.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Several years ago I almost got pepper-sprayed by what-we-now-call a ‘Karen’, just because I was walking behind her in the parking lot going to the grocery store. She kept fumbling with the little canister on her keychain and looking nervously over her shoulder at me, until I finally barked...

“Lady, I have arthritis in both knees!! I’m not going to chase you for very long!!”

Several others in the lot, including a troop of Girl Scouts whom were selling cookies, all looked our way. Out of embarrassment(I guess), she spun on her heel and double-timed it back to her giant Infiniti SUV.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I find it laughable that you don't believe the story.  What kind of bubble do you live in?  There are people calling the cops for kids playing outside with their siblings, and you think it's impossible for someone to berate another for not wearing a mask?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This didn't happen stfu

I work in psych. Ive dont believe anything anyone says. This story just smells like its totally made up.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#15]
If someone asks why you are not wearing a mask tell them you ain't the Lone Ranger.

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got back from Costco. I bet more then 50% had masks on.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#17]

That's up to you, but yes it did happen.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Okay, since masks and gloves are not to protect you, but to keep you from spreading your germs, if you need a mask and gloves, shouldn't you be at home?  I mean if you're that sick, and all.
View Quote

You really haven't been paying attention, have you?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Little (actually a fat ass) old lady was getting out of her car this morning as I walked by.

Her: "You are suppose to be wearing a mask!"

Me: Yes maam, and continued walking.

Her: "Well, you are  endangering lives!!!"

Me: Uh-huh.

Her: Screams "You are a disgusting person with no regard for other people's lives!"

Me: Look around and see other people walking nearby without masks on.

I was about to ask her for a spare, but decided it wasn't worth it, and kept walking.

Getting crazy out there yo.
View Quote
Reminds me of the time long ago when I called some Karen a "syphilis bitch".
Her husband wanted words with me and I figured it was on.
But all he wanted was to clarify that she had chlamydia, not syphilis.

Anyhow, cool story, bro.

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:47:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Not for no mask, but for some perceived social distancing sin. We took the kids to the park and we were walking and talking on a path as they rode their bikes.

An old guy called us out and said “you guys aren’t socially distancing like you’re supposed to” which caught us by surprise because we were giving everyone lots of space. Then followed up with “you two should be separated, you’re  setting a bad example for your kids”, which really pissed me off.

He meant my wife and I should be 6ft away from each other! I told him we live in the same household and doing nothing wrong, but he told us it didn’t matter and to “read up on it”. People are incredible. My wife works in healthcare and I am a “first responder” and we have both been inundated with Covid info and best practices yet some random old dude thinks he knows better.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Anyhow, cool story, bro.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Little (actually a fat ass) old lady was getting out of her car this morning as I walked by.

Her: "You are suppose to be wearing a mask!"

Me: Yes maam, and continued walking.

Her: "Well, you are  endangering lives!!!"

Me: Uh-huh.

Her: Screams "You are a disgusting person with no regard for other people's lives!"

Me: Look around and see other people walking nearby without masks on.

I was about to ask her for a spare, but decided it wasn't worth it, and kept walking.

Getting crazy out there yo.

Anyhow, cool story, bro.

"The Way Of The Gun" Sarah Silverman Punch Out!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#22]
People tend to give me at least 6'

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Shoulda responded with "sorry your girl lost".
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#24]
The longer this goes, the more I feel like a Flubro. Fuck your mask.

I helped my Mom move some stuff at her storage this AM. She told me to wear a mask because she is an "at risk" individual (claims she had pneumonia last year). I handed her a box of masks and told her to put one on.

I haven't worn one yet.

My brother won't allow our kids to play because they've gone full quarantine and I've been around about 5 people in a month. Whatever. People are losing their shit.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Do you carry a Quran and wear a backpack with that?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The "masks"...they do nothing.

Virus size of 125nm.  Cotton fabric pore size...just a few orders of magnitude larger.
View Quote

Where's your study proving all the other scientists wrong on this? Maybe start with understanding that small particle filtration doesn't work at all like large particle filtration. As in not even close.

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Several years ago I almost got pepper-sprayed by what-we-now-call a ‘Karen’, just because I was walking behind her in the parking lot going to the grocery store. She kept fumbling with the little canister on her keychain and looking nervously over her shoulder at me, until I finally barked...

“Lady, I have arthritis in both knees!! I’m not going to chase you for very long!!”

Several others in the lot, including a troop of Girl Scouts whom were selling cookies, all looked our way. Out of embarrassment(I guess), she spun on her heel and double-timed it back to her giant Infiniti SUV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't feel bad I was getting off work many many years ago at midnight at the main PO in Milwaukee when the elevator opened on my floor there was a large overweight black female postal inspector there who saw me and pulled her Ruger Security 6 on me and made me wait for the next elevator...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#28]
No.  I would just ignore them.  Maybe a 1 finger salute if they were especially obnoxious.  Flu bro here no mask.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Man, nothing like this ever happens to me...I have no filter at times and don't mind insulting others.
View Quote

I see a lot more masks here, but still easily a third or more (including me) without. All store employees seem to have them now.

Only dickish behavior I see is people littering their gloves everywhere. That seems to have died down, as if maybe they've run out of gloves.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I'd say about half the people standing in line at Publix(huge line today) were wearing masks. I looked as a drove by to go to ACE to get some caulk.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm not very nice to assholes.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#33]
They Live (2/4) They Live Fight Scene - FULL (Explicit Language) (1988)
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Okay, since masks and gloves are not to protect you, but to keep you from spreading your germs, if you need a mask and gloves, shouldn't you be at home?  I mean if you're that sick, and all.
View Quote

Get out of here with that logic
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What are you going to do...shoot the little cunty old lady when she kicks you in the balls for trying to give her a swirly?

No, you’d come here and bitch about it like everyone else chief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you going to do...shoot the little cunty old lady when she kicks you in the balls for trying to give her a swirly?

No, you’d come here and bitch about it like everyone else chief.

Calm down, sir Knight.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Where's your study proving all the other scientists wrong on this? Maybe start with understanding that small particle filtration doesn't work at all like large particle filtration. As in not even close.

https://i.imgur.com/h8VdD15.png
https://i.imgur.com/ON91KWR.png
https://i.imgur.com/v1G8UrR.png
https://i.imgur.com/80SaX5w.png
View Quote

Wow...that took a lot of effort.  Still not going to wear a mask.

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't feel bad I was getting off work many many years ago at midnight at the main PO in Milwaukee when the elevator opened on my floor there was a large overweight black female postal inspector there who saw me and pulled her Ruger Security 6 on me and made me wait for the next elevator...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, were you wearing a hockey mask & holding a severed head or something?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#38]
No, but people are usually too scared to approach me.  I'm large and don't look friendly.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#39]
"Says who?"
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I work in psych. Ive dont believe anything anyone says. This story just smells like its totally made up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This didn't happen stfu

I appreciate the broad term of employment.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Calm down, sir Knight.
View Quote

I’m not the one who’s left the reservation about bitchy old ladies.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#42]
I've been considering wearing my batman mask for my next trip to town.

It's either batman or this -

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm not very nice to assholes.
View Quote
Use more lube.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This didn't happen stfu
View Quote

But this story really did.

I had a patient that made masks for my group that they could wear out in the ‘world’ w/o wasting PPE.

When one went out to the lot to meet her the lovely lady began yelling at her for not having a mask on.

That DID happen.  Some folks, I swear.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’m not the one who’s left the reservation about bitchy old ladies.
View Quote

Huh?

Come out and say what you’re thinking, because you’re sorely mistaken if you think you’re talking to someone fresh off the ‘Rez.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This didn't happen stfu

Psych RN employed in a locked inpatient psychiatric hospital.

Better?
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#47]
At the door to the local supermarket tonight, there was a doctor handing out homemade masks and a nurse spraying your hands with alcohol. At the checkout line, there is now a glass wall between you and the register girl and a little hole on each end to input and retrieve your groceries. Things are getting weird...

Accountant
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Sure thing, Jussie.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Not so far. @VicMackey
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Huh?

Come out and say what you’re thinking, because you’re sorely mistaken if you think you’re talking to someone fresh off the ‘Rez.
View Quote

Go back to bragging about not having to intimidate bitchy old ladies because you’re a large, gun toting, native...You’ll feel better
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top