BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy shit, were you wearing a hockey mask & holding a severed head or something?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Berating a large Sioux man with a Glock 19 on his hip constitutes a ‘bad idea’, so thankfully I haven’t had to stuff anyone head-first into a trash can yet.

At least you can fire back "What do I look like to you... the Lone Ranger?"

Several years ago I almost got pepper-sprayed by what-we-now-call a ‘Karen’, just because I was walking behind her in the parking lot going to the grocery store. She kept fumbling with the little canister on her keychain and looking nervously over her shoulder at me, until I finally barked...

“Lady, I have arthritis in both knees!! I’m not going to chase you for very long!!”

Several others in the lot, including a troop of Girl Scouts whom were selling cookies, all looked our way. Out of embarrassment(I guess), she spun on her heel and double-timed it back to her giant Infiniti SUV.

Don't feel bad I was getting off work many many years ago at midnight at the main PO in Milwaukee when the elevator opened on my floor there was a large overweight black female postal inspector there who saw me and pulled her Ruger Security 6 on me and made me wait for the next elevator...

Holy shit, were you wearing a hockey mask & holding a severed head or something?

Wait...you don't?

Oops.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The Dictator in the Liberals is coming to the surface.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Missed opportunity to shout "THERE IS NO VIRUS" and go off on some crazy tangent about Nazis living underground passing out brainwashing masks

Or the old Adam West standby; "How do you know my language?" while giving them the evil eye
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Go back to bragging about not having to intimidate bitchy old ladies because you’re a large, gun toting, native...You’ll feel better
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

Come out and say what you’re thinking, because you’re sorely mistaken if you think you’re talking to someone fresh off the ‘Rez.

Go back to bragging about not having to intimidate bitchy old ladies because you’re a large, gun toting, native...You’ll feel better

Why don't you two knock it the fuck off?

I like reading posts from both of y'all, and would hate to see either of you get locked for butthurtedness.

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What are you going to do...shoot the little cunty old lady when she kicks you in the balls for trying to give her a swirly?

No, you’d come here and bitch about it like everyone else chief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Berating a large Sioux man with a Glock 19 on his hip constitutes a ‘bad idea’, so thankfully I haven’t had to stuff anyone head-first into a trash can yet.

What are you going to do...shoot the little cunty old lady when she kicks you in the balls for trying to give her a swirly?

No, you’d come here and bitch about it like everyone else chief.

Geeze man, decafe
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#6]
People are acually doing this?

I have gone to two different grocery stores, Home Depot and Lowe's in the past couple of weeks and have seen many other people wearing mask but no one has said a word to me or others without them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

@SUVDRVR
I have the same exact mask. LOL

To respond to some idiot, I usually say, "If I want your opinion...I will explain it to you."
Usually, it shuts them up, unless it's my brother.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#8]
No, plenty of people still not wearing them here.

I’d probably tell someone to fuck right off if they started flapping their face.

If you’re too unhealthy, old, fat, sick, or another category of worthless drains on society “enhanced risk” then stay at home and have someone else do your grocery run.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Went to the farm and fleet type store this morning to get some fertilizer and bird seed and didn't see anyone wearing a mask, but I did get there fairly early and the store wasn't very busy. all the cashiers were wearing gloves though.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@SUVDRVR

To respond to some idiot, I usually say, "If I want your opinion...I will explain it to you."
View Quote

I was always partial to "If I wanted your opinion, I'd write it on my dick and shove it down your throat."
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Seem quite a few people wearing them..not correctly also it doesnt do you any good to wear one and then get home and put your hand right on top to pull it off and rub your face and stuff.
Then theres the clothes that contaminated.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

By that measure, wouldn't it make more sense to wear a plastic face shield vs something that will trap the virus in a permeable cloth mere fractions of an inch away from your face holes?
View Quote

saw a guy post wearing a hoodie with a clear cooking pot lid jammed in the opening.  must be hot but hey if he is happy.

I have some being shipped but wearing a moto mask now.  I got sick bad enough in my life , I don't want this shit if I can help it.   still working but other than groceries and gas not really doing anything else. guess I gotta go to the post office because the fucking postman would not leave my package and drove off before I got the door unlocked after looking to see who honked. sounded farther away.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck no. Virtually no one is wearing a mask here. Maybe one in 500.
View Quote

they are getting pretty common here.  maybe 50% at grocery store yet none for the employees. but they did put up plexiglass shields at the register.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least you can fire back "What do I look like to you... the Lone Ranger?"

Several years ago I almost got pepper-sprayed by what-we-now-call a ‘Karen’, just because I was walking behind her in the parking lot going to the grocery store. She kept fumbling with the little canister on her keychain and looking nervously over her shoulder at me, until I finally barked...

“Lady, I have arthritis in both knees!! I’m not going to chase you for very long!!”

Several others in the lot, including a troop of Girl Scouts whom were selling cookies, all looked our way. Out of embarrassment(I guess), she spun on her heel and double-timed it back to her giant Infiniti SUV.

Don't feel bad I was getting off work many many years ago at midnight at the main PO in Milwaukee when the elevator opened on my floor there was a large overweight black female postal inspector there who saw me and pulled her Ruger Security 6 on me and made me wait for the next elevator...

Nope just my normal face...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#16]
I wear a mask. I get weird looks outside the city, but not in it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Went to the farm and fleet type store this morning to get some fertilizer and bird seed and didn't see anyone wearing a mask, but I did get there fairly early and the store wasn't very busy. all the cashiers were wearing gloves though.
View Quote

The only one the gloves protect are the one's wearing them everyone else is getting all the virus that was on everything the glove wearer touches...at least with bare hands and regular sanitizing virus transmission is somewhat mitigated.

Someone wearing gloves serving food? don't eat there.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#19]
The police should be handing out misdemeanor tickets for not wearing a mask in public. Two or three should get you some jail time at the County lockup. Maybe then people would get the idea and start taking this seriously.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:09:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Yesterday I did unnecessary travel to the local Sam's to see WTF was going on.  There was a whole landscaping crew working...not a mask on.  

Sam's seemed to be populated by 50/50 mixes of people with masks.  Walk out the door past the landscape crew running the backpack leaf blower.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The police should be handing out misdemeanor tickets for not wearing a mask in public. Two or three should get you some jail time at the County lockup. Maybe then people would get the idea and start taking this seriously.
View Quote
Fuck off Cuck, Sorry your girl lost .
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Wear one of these and tell the old battleax her POS mask is out of date.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sarcasm?

It's so hard to tell anymore.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Wear this.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I like reading posts from both of y'all, and would hate to see either of you get locked for butthurtedness.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

Come out and say what you’re thinking, because you’re sorely mistaken if you think you’re talking to someone fresh off the ‘Rez.

*points toward Minnesota*

He started it...
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I laugh, lest I cry.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Our neighborhood has pretty good participation on the online “Nextdoor” app. Typically liberal cat ladies ranting about this or that.

They are getting AGGRESSIVE about the mask shaming.

If someone is walking down the street all alone and avoiding people, Doomers need to MYOFB!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#28]
I haven't even been told to shave my beard.

Nobody has even bothered to give me an evil eye for not wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Should have said "hey fatass, if you weren't hogging all the masks I'd a supply by now." Then cough at her.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I laugh, lest I cry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I laugh, lest I cry.

Stupidity like that is exactly why I went ahead and bought a couple of these just in case the public fear pushes us to that point in my area.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#31]
No, but I noticed the rich and vibrant culture doesn’t give a shit about another person’s personal space in the grocery store. 6 feet you stupid assholes!  No wonder it’s more prevalent in the minority communities.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#32]
As a matter of fact, today, I had an old bat at the local Albertsons snap at me.

I had gloves on and had put my skull and X-bones mask on like a good boy when I went into the store.

Problem was, the damn thing caused my glasses to fog up immediately and I could not see, so I ripped it off and said piss on it.

I was doing my best to stay away from people by at least 6 feet and this old bat is walking towards me, pointing like a crone, saying, "where is your mask"

I told her it fogged up my glasses,trying to be polite.

She said, "you should go home then".

I then, again, being polite pointed out at least 6 other people who didn't have one on either, but were wearing gloves.

And---she wasn't wearing any gloves either.

When I pointed that out, she just glared and walked by.

Good god, call the frigging mask police for hell's sake old woman, just leave me alone.

( I should have sneezed at her)

I didn't want to go to the store anyway, but my wife is terrified to go, so I get the duty.

On a good note, they had TP!

However, it was double in price from before the virus hit, so did not buy any.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you freak out every year during the flu?  

I highly suspect Corvid gives some people acute respiratory problems while making others completely mouth breathing retarded.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have shit to do, and I’m not strapping a bra on my head to make other people feel better about themselves.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We got one!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Choke yourself.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was always partial to "If I wanted your opinion, I'd write it on my dick and shove it down your throat."
View Quote

"If I want your opinion, I'll slap the dick out of your mouth and tell you to speak"

I'll try not to interrupt your conversation next time.   I recognize that it's rude now.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SUVDRVR

That's just a little to gay for me.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I live in Redneckville, MO. Nobody is going to wear that shit around here.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm usually a decent human and treat others with respect, but, I'll probably turn into the "dick-with-ears" guy, when that happens. 10ring
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#42]
No fucks.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your concern is noted and then immediately disregarded.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go to bed, Linda.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:07:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

The police should stick to bigger fish and not keep us in a nanny state
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#46]
There is so much wrong information, in this thread, about masks, make types, and how they work, many here would be better off believing  that witches and demons are the source of disease.

Welcome to the 12fth century.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Do you freak out every year during the flu?  

I highly suspect Corvid gives some people acute respiratory problems while making others completely mouth breathing retarded.
View Quote

Not at all but this isn't the flu.

Your right to be a retarded motherfucker ends when you start danger in the life of myself from my family.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There is so much wrong information, in this thread, about masks, make types, and how they work, many here would be better off believing  that witches and demons are the source of disease.

Welcome to the 12fth century.
View Quote

Well, they have burned a lot of people, just not at the stake.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#49]

Certainly helps when you have gorgeous eyes....
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Choke yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Choke yourself.

I've got something for you to choke on.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top