BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1353240764013277184

Portland: Federal officers retreat backward as #antifa militants in riot gear advance on them outside the ICE facility. #PortlandRiots pic.twitter.com/mX2pvaNzdm— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) January 24, 2021

Can someone help me out with the imbed.
View Quote

Well it's most certainly not an insurrection like we saw at the Capitol, that requires a few windows being broken and selfies being taken in Congressional chambers, so it's got to be a Peaceful protest, perhaps with a little fire at some point?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at the bar last night, and talking to a guy who openly admitted he voted for "that dumbass dementia patient".  He confirmed something I've been posting for awhile now.

PresDJT painted the Dems into a corner.  Over the summer, when he wanted to send in "the big guns", the Dems hemmed and hawed about it.  Now, if they do what PresDJT wanted to do, they look like complete idiots.  After the election, Xiden/Hoe gave Antifa/BLM the middle finger.  Now, they are giving Xiden/Hoe the middle finger.  
Dems are already experiencing buyer's remorse.  Xiden/Hoe may very well be our last president.  Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
It's pretty pathetic that we now allow large groups to do basically whatever they want so long as they're "unarmed." China's pretty well already defeated or bought our pathetic leaders at this point, but they might as well just send a few million troops over without any weapons and they can finally seize control of everything. It's not an invasion, it's a large scale undocumented protest.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Why are they even there in the street, they should just go home, thats what the Left wants.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]

This was on inauguration  day.

What are we marching for?

Bored assholes with nothing better to do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bullshit, I know some of the guys in that video.
View Quote

Well, since you have first-hand sources, please tell us what really happened.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So are they traitors or pussies?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit, I know some of the guys in that video.

So are they traitors or pussies?

They’re protecting federal property. The retards weren’t causing any damage so they held back.

It’s a lot if the same guys that were in Seattle pepper spraying and clubbing antifa earlier. Gd was huge fans then.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol

They had umbrellas

Those cops are either traitors (sympathizers to commies) or pussies

View Quote

All of this.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Appears the insurrection has been successful on the left coast.
View Quote

It's a mostly peaceful protest.  

Insurrections aren't committed by commies.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]
No worries, it’s just a heart felt example of healing within the global community
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Pathetic.  What ever happened to turning the fire hoses on them?  Too harsh?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Federal agents attacked, so I'm guessing the FBI and HS will descend on the area, use cell phones, videos, erect billboards to apprehend and prosecute every one of the Marxist insurgents right?  I bet they are on their way now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where have you been?

That shit's been going on since last Summer.
View Quote

I know I’ve seen it. I’ve never seen them quite so organized though. It was like two standing armies lining up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:04:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pathetic.  What ever happened to turning the fire hoses on them?  Too harsh?
View Quote

You know how little kids might cry if they take a bath? These kids were never told to do anything by their parents. Inuding taking baths.

A hose might make them cry.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
What a fucking disgrace.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#16]
In before Biden/Harris capitulate by closing the facility or disbanding ICE altogether.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why isn't this " BREAKING NEWS " all over TV ?
View Quote

I realize your question is rhetorical and intended to be humorosly ironic...however, for the benefit of all I say the following...

This event is not BREAKING NEWS because ANTIFA are the current heros and Sturmabteilung (assault division) of the Democrat party (and will be liquidated in a Democrat version of 'the night of long knives' when ANTIFA's services are no longer needed...history rhymes).

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Feds don't shoot antifa / blm is all.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I know I’ve seen it. I’ve never seen them quite so organized though. It was like two standing armies lining up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where have you been?

That shit's been going on since last Summer.

Yeah, it's been like that for months.  Although it's not nearly as intense now as it was last year.

The riot thread has basically turned into another 24/7-Night Crew type of deal.  We've have lost our center, our raison d'etre, but still hold out hope for more spicy air and crushed commie skulls.

Sigh, I miss the murder hole.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They ought to pretend that they are defending the capital and shoot a couple.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#21]
They president now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't worry, it does not fit the agenda, so the main stream media will ignore it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Left has to keep the street violence up in order to have the excuses they require to crack down on our rights and the 2nd Amendment.  

Since we, the good guys, have not yet cooperated with their plan and have remained peaceful, you can expect to see more ANTIFA and BLM escalations to keep the pot at a boil.

View Quote

Yep.  Attacking the good guys directly will be the next stage to get the response they’re looking for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:32:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Dog and pony show. Coordinating to get ICE closed down.  I hope ICE agents have a parallel move to a different agency planned, because you are being used.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoting that famous Chinese General Sun Tsao...

Its how you lure an attacker deep into an L-shaped ambush.

If, of course your plan is killing the attackers, desecrating their corpses, and hearing the lamentations of their members who identify as female. But here, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was at the bar last night, and talking to a guy who openly admitted he voted for "that dumbass dementia patient".  He confirmed something I've been posting for awhile now.

PresDJT painted the Dems into a corner.  Over the summer, when he wanted to send in "the big guns", the Dems hemmed and hawed about it.  Now, if they do what PresDJT wanted to do, they look like complete idiots.  After the election, Xiden/Hoe gave Antifa/BLM the middle finger.  Now, they are giving Xiden/Hoe the middle finger.  
Dems are already experiencing buyer's remorse.  Xiden/Hoe may very well be our last president.  Only time will tell.
View Quote

It’s a con, Biden/Harris and the DNC are using Antifa to give the illusion that there’s pressure to abolish ICE just to “end the violence”.  Leftist puppet theatre and 4GW.  These folks coordinate with Antifa. It’s a public perception game.  State using non-state actors to push their agenda while maintaining the illusion of resistance.

It’s a tactic they use to eliminate public policy they don’t like.  Get like minded outside orgs to attack the policy then act like you lost.  CARE attacking anti-terror rules was a good example during the Obama years. DOJ probably secretly advised them how to win in court.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:40:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Elections have consequences.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Left has to keep the street violence up in order to have the excuses they require to crack down on our rights and the 2nd Amendment.  

Since we, the good guys, have not yet cooperated with their plan and have remained peaceful, you can expect to see more ANTIFA and BLM escalations to keep the pot at a boil.

View Quote

And as soon as we defend ourselves against an ANTIFAG or BLM'r we'll be the bad guys.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Literally agents of Mao Xiden.  Ask me if I care.  If they continue to work, they are condoning Xidens policies
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Needs more kneeknockers and OC.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The feds don't want ylto harm Antifa. They are saving all thier energy for you.

Else they are just tired from rounding up conservatives, so just taking a break.

Good job government employees
View Quote

Yup. If this were Teump supporters it would bebnarionalnoutrage and the Feds would.be shooting the fuck out of them.

Lol muh thin blue line
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Lol

They had umbrellas

View Quote

They "got both"
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Good.  May the next few years continue to auger in and completely destroy the credibility of the feds with every person like minded to me.  Burn motherfucker burn.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Someone post pics
No Twitter
View Quote

Beggars/choosers

Here's a video of a cop running a couple over in Tacoma.

Tacoma protester/street racing crowd/idiots in the street squished by police car.

"Move Back"
https://youtu.be/Lnx7Yop3UHI
Feds playing hold the line with fashists
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe the FBI can find each and everyone of them via their cell phone data. I am sure they are working on it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:02:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Beggars/choosers

Here's a video of a cop running a couple over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtQBx34KLA4

"Move Back"
https://youtu.be/Lnx7Yop3UHI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnx7Yop3UHI
View Quote

Biggity Bounce
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

People in DC don't care what happens to the peasant communities outside of the capitol district.
View Quote

Truth be told if the cops are going to act like that then I don't care about them either.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#39]
in before the leaf blowers...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/26/leaf-blower-wars-how-portland-protesters-are-fighting-back-against-tear-gas-forming-walls-veterans-lawyers-nurses/

Though some Portlanders have been able to get respirators, goggles and gas masks to protect themselves from the worst effects of the riot control agent known as CS gas, many others have turned to a familiar landscaping tool to blow the chemicals away: leaf blowers.

The loud, pressurized air machines typically used to clear grass, leaves and other lawn debris are surprisingly effective tools at clearing caustic chemicals from the air. They’re so effective that on Friday night, federal agents frustrated at being caught in up in a redirected cloud of tear gas, showed up to the demonstration with their own handheld blowers.

View Quote

Protests in Portland move from Dem HQ to ICE facility

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#40]
They're retreating, because they just ran out and nabbed someone and brought him back in to the building
If you saw the previous video, they ran out of the building in force and tackled someone, zip tied him, and brought him into the building
It was more of a snatch and grab, retrreat, not just a retreat
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Same cops would have been happy to shoot a woman if she were wearing a red hat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#42]
photo opp...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#43]
For those wanting more from before the start of this video...

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#44]
How many arrests?  FBI going to go after them once they are IDed?  LOL
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Folks in DC don’t care much about what happens outside the wire.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#46]
So...a Fed officer will fire on a non threatening girl climbing through a window,
but they won't fire on advancing, threatening Antifa?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Lol

They had umbrellas

View Quote

They "got both"
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:43:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#49]
An umbrella is riot gear.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 2:47:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The real domestic terrorists.
View Quote

That's only true if it's on cnn
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top