Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Let me guess you got set up because your friend went out with her goodlooking friend and you did the stepping up and took the fat chick ???????

A little something we like to call  "Jumping on the grenade"  

Too Much and   will cause ....  Good or Bad  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Call peta they will come over and keep her wet untill the tida comes back in and she can swim free like the rest of her pod
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It aint no big deal.  

no big deal???  he has a fucking tour bus parked on his bed

Quite right. That is certainly life threatening. His life will absolutely expire if he does not remove her from the bed.

Some of you people are unbelievable. Be a man and grow up.

If you invite or allow to have “drunk people” at your house these things can and will happen. You have an obligation to help or look out for these people.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Call peta they will come over and keep her wet untill the tida comes back in and she can swim free like the rest of her pod

ask them if you can install a tracking device first needed for future
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow you will need to call FD to remove it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:59:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If you invite or allow to have “drunk people” at your house these things can and will happen. You have an obligation to help or look out for these people.

bullshit.  it's called having respect for other peoples' homes.

if i go to a house belonging to someone i don't know, the absolute last thing i'll do is get trashed and pass out on their bed.  she's an adult.  she made the choice to get drunk and pas out in someone's house.  he has NO obligation to take care of her.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:00:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Please tell us you didn't fuck her!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:05:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Nelson voice on ...HA HA .... Nelson voice off.
Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:10:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It aint no big deal.  

no big deal???  he has a fucking tour bus parked on his bed

Quite right. That is certainly life threatening. His life will absolutely expire if he does not remove her from the bed.

Some of you people are unbelievable. Be a man and grow up.

Has this happened to you before?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:18:57 AM EDT
[#10]
cant.......help.....myself.....must .....not....try....to...laugh.......cant........

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a feeling this thread will be one of the most talked about threads of 2006.Why don't you just wake her up and make her cook you breakfast,then call her a cab ?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Meanwhile in MicronuT bedroom:

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Other than the fat, stinky woman in your bed, how is the new year going for you?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#14]
What is in the briefcase?  Is it crush proof?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:27:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Time for the what if's..

What if she pisses or craps in your bed.

What if she pukes in your bed.

What if she pukes and chokes to death from it.

What is she going to say after finding out that you made her an internet star.

What if she decides to stay with you forever....
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#16]
alright alright, i forgot to add the worst part..   before she ended up in my bed, she puked all over my kitchen floor, we cleaned it up and went out to the garage to throw her jacket in the washer(cuzz it contained barf)  and guess what , she got it all over herself..   and no .. thats not sweat, thats barf juice.. yea barf juice..  then after i come out of the garage shes in my bed rolled up in my blankets.. WTF!!!   so i proceeded with MUCH effort to get the covers off and take them to the fricken laundry mat..   finally got her out of here and its six thirty in the friggin morning..

and no i didnt to the deed..   i dont see how any man could..  its just not feasible..  
did i mention its 0630? now..   and i still gotta go and pick up my sheets and blankets from the coinop..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Time for the what if's..

What if she pisses or craps in your bed.

What if she pukes in your bed.

What if she pukes and chokes to death from it.

What is she going to say after finding out that you made her an internet star.

What if she decides to stay with you forever....

She's a keeper, or catch and release for another day? what's the rules on something like this?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:33:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
alright alright, i forgot to add the worst part..   before she ended up in my bed, she puked all over my kitchen floor, we cleaned it up and went out to the garage to throw her jacket in the washer(cuzz it contained barf)  and guess what , she got it all over herself..   and no .. thats not sweat, thats barf juice.. yea barf juice..  then after i come out of the garage shes in my bed rolled up in my blankets.. WTF!!!   so i proceeded with MUCH effort to get the covers off and take them to the fricken laundry mat..   finally got her out of here and its six thirty in the friggin morning..

and no i didnt to the deed..   i dont see how any man could..  its just not feasible..  
did i mention its 0630? now..   and i still gotta go and pick up my sheets and blankets from the coinop..

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:34:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Nuke the site from orbit.......it's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You are the perfect gentleman!
(And that is how she will take it)

Good luck and Godspeed!

Seriously, you did more for her than I probably would have.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#21]
I am sooooo glad I outgrew this type of lifestyle years ago.   Thanks for a good laugh tho'
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:40:16 AM EDT
[#22]
What this situation needs is a 4 pack of the multi colored sharpie permanent ink markers and more pics of the aftermath!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:42:30 AM EDT
[#23]
does she charge by the pound?

that's nasty.
is she breathing?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:43:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meanwhile in MicronuT bedroom:

img473.imageshack.us/img473/2356/picture0025ekcopy3dh.jpg[/quote
He’s back watch your stuff,he has no conscience or morals
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:02 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
What this situation needs is a 4 pack of the multi colored sharpie permanent ink markers and more pics of the aftermath!

if i had only taken the barf pics, it didnt stay around long enough for me to think of this and post about it..   only after the fact that she was in my bed..                                     dude..

thanks for this one.. this made me laugh..
couldnt ahve been complete without it
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Mom??

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Would it be wrong to assume this thread will make the top ten threads list at the end of the year?

And on the first day of the new year!

MicronuT has just raised the bar folks... get with it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:51 AM EDT
[#28]
IBTL....NO BABE OF THE DAY ALLOWED
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:45:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Should have got more pics when she woke up.  I bet she looked great.  What's in the case under the bed?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:49:40 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Should have got more pics when she woke up.  I bet she looked great.  What's in the case under the bed?

pelican,
contains Microtech collection...

this is only less than half of whats actually in the case
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Here is what you do: call an ambulance and say you think she has alcohol poisoning.  They’ll take her away, and you look like the hero---you'll claim, "I was worried about her".
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#32]
That must have been a great party.

Nobody even puked where I was.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:56:25 AM EDT
[#33]
too funnny
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#34]
This thread is like a train wreck.

You know that you really don't want to see 'it' .... but a force stronger than you draws you nearer & nearer.

I can only hope ( and pray ) I NEVER see anything this disgusting the rest of this year.

MicronuT

If you give her anything to eat in the morning she will NEVER leave.

On the happier side .... if this is an upstairs bedroom, at least you know that the flooring / joist system will safely support the largest safe money can buy  

Edited to add:

Fat women do not have an arch on the bottom of their feet or @ the small ( definitely no pun here ) of their back ??

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#35]
I wouldn't worry... it's a pretty big bed.

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Maybe  I missed this, but do you  know her at all?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:59:37 AM EDT
[#37]
yes , we did go to school together

aw man,.. i see what yer gettin at..   if i didnt know her at all, i wouldve killed someone
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:03:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Looks like there is plastic covering the box springs, it might be salvagable.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:04:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

pelican,
contains Microtech collection...

img353.imageshack.us/img353/9704/picture0045dz.png
this is only less than half of whats actually in the case

It rubs the lotion on its skin......
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#41]
bwa ha ha ha!!

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:08:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I think you should start the new year off and look at the bright side-She has her clothes on!!!!!!! It could have been lots worse. Drink has its upside but done wrong it mostly turns out bad. Happy smelly new year!
And a +1 on looking at who your friends are.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:09:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Dude, don't be embarassed.  Everyone goes hoggin' once in their lifetime
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Is she on the short list for the next party?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#45]
i duno if there is any way to describe the aftermath of what i am feeling  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Looks like he picked up a "DUFF".....Dumb Ugly Fat Friend.   Every hot chick has a DUFF that they use to screen potential suitors.  When you walk up to a hot chick and get intercepted by a not so homely woman, it's the hot chick's DUFF.  Your chances of "scoring" with the hot chick depends on how you treat the DUFF (treat her with respect, you get a chance to talk to the hot chick) (treat her like shit, your chance with hot chick is over).

Also the sum of the hot chick's attraction and the DUFF's "homely" feature (based on a 10 point scale) always equals 10.  Example, if you rate the hot chick a "7", the DUFF would rate a "3".  7+3=10

Added note.  Banging the DUFF doesn't guarantee you carnal knowledge with the hot chick.

ETA:  You got DUFFed!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:21:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

bullshit.  it's called having respect for other peoples' homes.

if i go to a house belonging to someone i don't know, the absolute last thing i'll do is get trashed and pass out on their bed.  she's an adult.  she made the choice to get drunk and pas out in someone's house.  he has NO obligation to take care of her.

Incase your parents did not instruct you how to act in a grown up's world. Its called "doing the right thing". You sir, have ZERO integrity.

I understand why you are angry. If I had no friends because I treated them like shit I would be angry too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Good Lord that is just NASTY!!!  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:27:45 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Has this happened to you before?

Quite a few times actually. In my younger years (20+ years ago) I used to get fall down drunk all the time. We all did. Thats what kids do. It was a common thing to drink at someones house and drink until you passed out. Not once has anyone complained or treated me badly.
I trusted my friends to take care of me in such a condition and they expected the same from me.
You people have some fucked up friends if you had a different experience.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top