Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:33:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to see you're doing well!!  

Take care of yourself man, stick around for awhile longer...
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Get better soon Brion, I hope to see you around this state someday.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:55:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's hoping for a quick recovery brother!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:09:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad you're still with us.  Hopefully you can recover and get back to a somewhat normal life.  Congrats on the grand kid.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:17:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Holy cow Brion! Glad you're still with us and a great big Congrats! from one new grandpa to another.

Come to think about it, one of the arfcom girls was pretty worried about. She made a cryptic post asking for prayers and good thoughts as she was going to the hospital until your family showed up. She wouldn't say who it was though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:27:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I managed to miss every single post about it and had no clue.  

Thanks for posting this.
View Quote
This.

Prayers out for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:35:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Prayers sent. Get well.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:44:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Fishing.....

Yeah.....

Do it.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 2:55:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Damn, man.  Glad you woke back up!

Here's to a full and speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:06:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Best wishes to you, sir.

To a speedy recovery!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:21:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn Ultra.......hang in there........prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Get well soon!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Damn, man.  

Awesome news on the grandbaby though!  Something to motivate you, for sure.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 4:46:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Massive cardiac arrest , coma even , death .....fun stuff .

Snip

View Quote

Man, quit messin' around and get on the good foot!  

Get well soon!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 4:51:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Prayers sent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:01:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I had no idea until this thread..........pleased to hear you're still kickin'.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:03:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Get well soon!

And get rid of the Damn cigs!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Glad you pulled through, Brion. Crappy luck on the Plavix. Hope this is your last rodeo!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:19:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Yikes!  Glad to hear to you pulled through, Brion.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Hoping you heal up quick man.

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Dibs on his guns.

Brion, glad to hear you came back from the light. Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:57:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Dibs on his guns.

Brion, glad to hear you came back from the light. Prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery.
View Quote

Get in line

And that's another thing....no recollections of anything . I didnt see God , Jesus , Elvis or even John Wayne ....wtf? I want my 30 minutes back !!

Seriously though , this has completely changed my life , so maybe I had words with Someone while I was dead and just dont remember it yet ....I dunno, yet . Hopefully it'll come back to me ....hope I gabbed with my grandpa while I was there .

My neighbor, a religious person , stopped into the hospital to visit and made an interesting comment that " God often speaks to us , and its usually in a whisper most dont hear or recognize .....but sometimes he smacks ya upside the head with a 2 by 4

Regardless . . . Im paying attention this time .

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Thanks again , everyone

Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Get well soon!

And get rid of the Damn cigs!
View Quote

Time to quit my man .
Not cut back but quit . You can do it ,
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:37:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Home recovering from a heart attack? He'll likely be back in the forums this afternoon, but it'll probably be ~ 1 year or so before his doctor gives him the go ahead to visit GD.

Get well soon!  

eta - one of these days I'll read through more than the OP before posting in threads.  But probably not.

Glad to see you're doing better!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Glad you're still among the living.  Quit those smokes.  I'll do the same.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:00:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Good luck buddy so sorry you had to go through this you are way to young for these kinds of health issues.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#30]
UMB, get well Sir.

As a fellow cardiac survivor, please do as directed by your Doc. You have much to live for.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Get well soon UMB... And quit flirtin with the nurses!
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 2:52:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Get in line

And that's another thing....no recollections of anything . I didnt see God , Jesus , Elvis or even John Wayne ....wtf? I want my 30 minutes back !!

Seriously though , this has completely changed my life , so maybe I had words with Someone while I was dead and just dont remember it yet ....I dunno, yet . Hopefully it'll come back to me ....hope I gabbed with my grandpa while I was there .

My neighbor, a religious person , stopped into the hospital to visit and made an interesting comment that " God often speaks to us , and its usually in a whisper most dont hear or recognize .....but sometimes he smacks ya upside the head with a 2 by 4

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dibs on his guns.

Get in line

There are times I really wish I had listened to His whisper instead of having to have the 2 x 4 to the noggin to get my attention.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 4:56:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Dude, I have no idea what to say, I'm so very lousy with words.

Just Get Better.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 5:18:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Hang in there,dude.Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 5:24:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Get in line

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dibs on his guns.

Get in line

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SMOKING YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!"  

Does that sound familiar?

Glad to hear you didn't reach the end of the ride.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:42:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Get in line

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dibs on his guns.

Get in line

Are you familiar with Dean Ornish, MD. .
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

I wasnt till I pulled his name up on wiki . . . . interesting ....

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:54:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL SMOKING YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!"  

Does that sound familiar?

Glad to hear you didn't reach the end of the ride.
View Quote

All too familiar

Its hard , but I am making headway .

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ignore him (I really hate that guy), and quit smoking. And drinking.

Seriously, fuck Dean Ornish.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:26:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only diet that has been clinically shown to REVERSE heart disease and blockages.

I did it for 4 years and it drops weight, cholesterol, pulse and blood pressure.

it sucks though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Glad to hear you're doing better, Brion, and really glad to hear that your EMMC visit wasn't a "roach hotel" type of visit. Let's say I know more than a couple people who had "less than ideal outcomes" while at EMMC.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Dang. I hope he gets well soon. Prayers out to him and family.
View Quote

This. Hope he's doing ok.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top