Link Posted: 9/5/2013 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:23:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Must have been a new snowden thread.

Get well. I couldn't be a statist without you man.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude!

Get well man, I gotta have someone to talk about Metallica with.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Prayers sent
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#6]
If you are reading this, feel better soon
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Prayers & best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#8]
He just started a thread on here at 3:41 local.

Last Login Date: 9/5/2013 3:31:46 PM MST
Last Post Date: 9/5/2013 4:30:32 PM MST
View Quote

Either old(er) news, or fastest recovery on record.

Get better, regardless!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1529136_What_do_you_call_it_when_a_senior_County_LEO_steals_the_wife_of_and_active_duty_soldier__.html
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And again. Get well and quit all that, man!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I managed to miss every single post about it and had no clue.  

Thanks for posting this.

Ditto.

Come on... no hottie 13ers, thank you very much. You could give him another heart attack!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
That sucks.  Best wishes, man.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:36:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Get better, man! Your absence is noted and you are missed!

From a health standpoint, stop reading so much GD. This place will make you ill.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck. Good luck and try to stay alive m8.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Get well quick bro!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.
View Quote

Myself as well, Brion I hope you're recovering and feeling better, prayers inbound my friend.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope you recover quickly, ultramagbrion.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Get well soon, brother.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn.

Best wishes man.  Do what you need to do to get better.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Get well soon, bro.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Dammit Brion, not again!

Get well soon!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Get well dude.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Get well soon man.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:11:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Prayers out, get well soon!  

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Come on... no hottie 13ers, thank you very much. You could give him another heart attack!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting this.

Ditto.

No more heart attacks!!! I'll just keep all future pics to myself, then.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]
get well soon dude
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Rest up and take care of  yourself man.

Lookin forward to you posting some more.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Get better soon man!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and no more heart issues!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Prayers sent for a good recovery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Massive cardiac arrest , coma even , death .....fun stuff .

I had a stent put in after a heart attack about 3 years ago ...I was getting my weight down and trying to quit smoking  .

Fast forward to the 12th of last month , and Im to start a new job in a local machine shop . Three hrs into the first day on the job and I start getting chest pains

I get to the hospital and sure enough , its a another heart attack ....unbelievably bad luck...Im really confused as  it was cool out , nice shop , no stress and a great crew...WTF?

New boss says get well and get back after I get released from my doc ....still want to hire me when he can.

....three stents now in place . Im already seriously changing my nicotine and caffeine intake...diet..walking and just try to take a lighter look at life in general . But this aint right...didnt feel right at all . . . .

Now its Wednesday ,August 28th , Im scheduled for doc apt and get checked out that afternoon .....except at about 10am , I start getting chest pains ...AGAIN WTF? I was taking all my meds , and doing better at reducing smokes and coffee....I just don't understand how bad my luck is .
I drove to the ER after taking a few nitro pills and some aspirin...hospital jut a mile away . Park the truck and walk into the ER ...pop my ass in a wheelchair ....that was all I remember until Saturday when I awoke from my induced coma .

I had flat-lined for 20-30 minutes and they were airlifting me to EMMC in Bangor . . . . where I proceeded to scare the hell out of everyone there , too . Paddled 4 times , body kept iced to keep brain from swelling... I owe a big debt of thanks to the ER medical team.

Evidently , the Plavix that they prescribed me to keep blood from clotting around the stent has a small percentage that the body wont let it work right in...sort of an allergy .....I had 100% blockage ....ya know , more of that special luck ....didnt matter what I had done after the first go-round.

I got released yesterday and feel run down , all bruised all over every thing smells different , screwy recollections and no idea what will happen next . Burning that candle so brightly certainly shortens its life spen

46 years old  and my heart is at 45% now . Bucket-o-drugs to take daily  . . . hope they got it right this time .

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Glad to hear that you're alright.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I had a stent put in after a heart attack about 3 years ago ...I was getting my weight down and trying to quit smoking  .

Fast forward to the 12th of last month , and Im to start a new job in a local machine shop . Three hrs into the first day on the job and I start getting chest pains

I get to the hospital and sure enough , its a another heart attack ....unbelievably bad luck...Im really confused as  it was cool out , nice shop , no stress and a great crew...WTF?

New boss says get well and get back after I get released from my doc ....still want to hire me when he can.

....three stents now in place . Im already seriously changing my nicotine and caffeine intake...diet..walking and just try to take a lighter look at life in general . But this aint right...didnt feel right at all . . . .

Now its Wednesday ,August 28th , Im scheduled for doc apt and get checked out that afternoon .....except at about 10am , I start getting chest pains ...AGAIN WTF? I was taking all my meds , and doing better at reducing smokes and coffee....I just don't understand how bad my luck is .

I drove to the ER after taking a few nitro pills and some aspirin...hospital jut a mile away . Park the truck and walk into the ER ...pop my ass in a wheelchair ....that was all I remember until Saturday when I awoke from my induced coma .

I had flat-lined for 20-30 minutes and they were airlifting me to EMMC in Bangor . . . . where I proceeded to scare the hell out of everyone there , too . Paddled 4 times , body kept iced to keep brain from swelling... I owe a big debt of thanks to the ER medical team.

Evidently , the Plavix that they prescribed me to keep blood from clotting around the stent has a small percentage that the body wont let it work right in...sort of an allergy .....I had 100% blockage ....ya know , more of that special luck ....didnt matter what I had done after the first go-round.

I got released yesterday and feel run down , all bruised all over every thing smells different , screwy recollections and no idea what will happen next . Burning that candle so brightly certainly shortens its life spen

46 years old  and my heart is at 45% now . Bucket-o-drugs to take daily  . . . hope they got it right this time .

View Quote

Wow

Glad you came through, man. You're in my thoughts and prayers!

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Hope you feel better soon dude.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:54:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Good to see you're alive. Take it easy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#36]
He is a good guy, praying for a speedy recovery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Take it easy.
View Quote

No choice about it now . Whole life is changing before me .

Im going to be a grandpa by Christmas

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:02:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
yeah, yeah, yeah...

I have been checking back here all day...

next time you nearly die, please take a smartphone in with you to keep us updated.  

Glad you are still around here... it wouldn't be the same without ya.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#39]
You live in the NorthWoods, what could stress you out

Get well man.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Glad to see you up and around.
Welcome to the coma club, no fun but sometimes it's the only thing that keeps you alive.

And congrats, grandpa!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#41]
fuck brion, take better care of yourself..
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take it easy.

Omg, congrats,!!!

I just want to give you the biggest non-gay hug right now.
Brion, I'm begging you, take the doctors words seriously  for now, and im going to be in your AO a lot in October, I hope to see you, so take it easy, for Gods sake.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Omg, congrats,!!!

Brion, I'm begging you, take the doctors words seriously  for now, and im going to be in your AO a lot in October, I hope to see you, so take it easy, for Gods sake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take it easy.

Omg, congrats,!!!

Will do buddy

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
yeah, yeah, yeah...  

next time you nearly die, please take a smartphone in with you to keep us updated.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, yeah, yeah...  

Yeah dude, I'm pretty sure that if you have over 10k posts you arent allowed to have anything serious happen to you without concurrently posting about it on Arfcom. It's like the rules or something; like posting pictures of the wife and/or GF.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Did you bitch slap the reaper at least?  

Good god man!  I don't know weather you are a tough sob or a stubborn sob.  

Take the docs advice and take care of yourself,  grandpaw!     Good to hear you are doing better.  Now keep it that way!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#46]
And again, damn.  Sounds like the ER team did one hell of a job.  Hope you get everything worked out and stay healthy.  And congrats on the coming grandchild!
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Hoping for a full recovery soon
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 12:58:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well glad you're still with us.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:28:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Get well & take care of yourself !!
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#50]

Glad you made it passed that Brion. Now do what you must to get healthy, no trying, just doing.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top