I'm going to skip lunch. Good grief.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:37:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
2phat2wipe
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#4]
It has something to do with Burger King.....

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I want to hear more morbidly obese people stories!!

There was a storie of a lady in San Antonio.  She was morbidly obese, and suffered a leg injury.  She was confined to her couch for three years.  Eventually she suffered a heart attack.  She litteraly had to be cut out of the leather couch.  Her skin had grown into the leather.  She had literally become and inseperable part of the couch.  

That sort of thing happens ALL the time. The most disturbing case I've ever read about was the woman who grew attached to a toilet seat after having lived on it for years. She was kinda retarded and then suffered brain damage (I think I read she hit her head on something when she was in there) when she was on the toilet. After that she refused to leave the bathroom for like three or four years. Her boyfriend who was also retarded was ok with it and figured she'd come out eventually. Sooo he spent the next several years feeding her and providing for her... All the while convinced she was going to come out eventually even though she was sorta always in a daze and had been sitting on the same toilet seat for years and years.
I think I read she died on the toilet seat eventually... The BF was still convinced she was going to come out even after she died.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

My best friends wife is an emergency room nurse.  She is so hard to get good stories out of but she told me of this obese woman who came into the emergency room with some "female problems".

She wouldn't fit into a gown so they had to drape a couple of sheets over her.  The doctor came in to examine her and they couldn't get her legs up in the stirrups so my friends wife and two others had to tie a couple of towels together, strap them to her ankles and pull her legs back since she couldn't do it naturally.  

My friend's wife said the smell emitting from her body was horrendous.  It started to spill out to the nurse's station, and she said it came down to drawing straws on who was going to assist past that point.  She said over the years she's come across a lot of smells, bums with rotting jaw bones, cysts etc but nothing compared to that woman.

I'm scared

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:48:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My best friends wife is an emergency room nurse.  She is so hard to get good stories out of but she told me of this obese woman who came into the emergency room with some "female problems".

She wouldn't fit into a gown so they had to drape a couple of sheets over her.  The doctor came in to examine her and they couldn't get her legs up in the stirrups so my friends wife and two others had to tie a couple of towels together, strap them to her ankles and pull her legs back since she couldn't do it naturally.  

My friend's wife said the smell emitting from her body was horrendous.  It started to spill out to the nurse's station, and she said it came down to drawing straws on who was going to assist past that point.  She said over the years she's come across a lot of smells, bums with rotting jaw bones, cysts etc but nothing compared to that woman.

I'm scared

It's stories like these that make me look up to nurses.................Cause ain't no fucking way I'd do that job.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:49:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It has something to do with Burger King.....

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x35/ajinjax/fatty%20BK/Picture016.jpg  

Damn it, I was about to post that.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#9]
smegma

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#10]

you should be banned !

the women is mentally ill is my guess . Sucks to be her . have a little compassion kid!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:54:49 AM EDT
[#11]
YUCK!!!!!  Reading this thread has made me so sick that I am actually glad it is time for me to log off and go to work.    You all are a bunch of sick fuckers!    That's why I enjoy this board so much.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Somebody, please, I'm dying to know:  When they can't move, how/ where do they shit/ piss?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:56:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
One of the guys at work quit eating at KFC because he said he saw a pattern with the KFC customers. 2 out of 3 were morbidly obese. That was enough to scare the crap out of him. He's 6 feet tall, maybe 190 lbs. He's trying to lose 20 lbs.

WTF does he need to lose 20 pounds for?  Does he want to dress up as a broomhandle for halloween?  Hell, I'm 6' and 225 bareassed nekkid and my collegues comment on how thin I am.

Then again, that's a difference between CA and GA.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#14]
I worked with a ~400lb guy at a fast food place, the MF'er smelled so god damn bad, BO, skin folds dirty etc.... ended up getting his stomach stapled and the idiot actually gained weight, dumb ass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the guys at work quit eating at KFC because he said he saw a pattern with the KFC customers. 2 out of 3 were morbidly obese. That was enough to scare the crap out of him. He's 6 feet tall, maybe 190 lbs. He's trying to lose 20 lbs.

WTF does he need to lose 20 pounds for?  Does he want to dress up as a broomhandle for halloween?  Hell, I'm 6' and 225 bareassed nekkid and my collegues comment on how thin I am.

Then again, that's a difference between CA and GA.

hell, I'm 6'5" and 213 (weighed myself this AM) and need to lose about 15 pounds of beer belly. in the end I'll prob be about 210-220 after losing the weight and putting on some muscle....
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:58:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Somebody, please, I'm dying to know:  When they can't move, how/ where do they shit/ piss?

Everywhere it'll fit and squeeze through

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I know someone who was studying to be a nurse, and one of their tasks was bathing some fat people in a nursing home.  She had to clean between the fat folds, as already mentioned, and found an old sandwich.  

You know, when you have to flip through a lot of big heavy folds to find the pink parts, it's considerate to put a sammich at the midway point so the the flipper can take a snack break.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
They can't reach to wipe themselves.....

not true, they wipe back to front, Go ahead, ask me how I know

You muff dived a hog and got some peanuts didn't you.

Man...I can't stop gagging just from that mental image....
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Disgusting fatbodies make me sick. The do not need compasion they need to be fixed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:15:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Apparently finding remote controls for the TV in fat peoples arses is not uncommon as are 2 year old issues of magazines
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:30:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I want to hear more morbidly obese people stories!!

There was a storie of a lady in San Antonio.  She was morbidly obese, and suffered a leg injury.  She was confined to her couch for three years.  Eventually she suffered a heart attack.  She litteraly had to be cut out of the leather couch.  Her skin had grown into the leather.  She had literally become and inseperable part of the couch.  

That sort of thing happens ALL the time. The most disturbing case I've ever read about was the woman who grew attached to a toilet seat after having lived on it for years. She was kinda retarded and then suffered brain damage (I think I read she hit her head on something when she was in there) when she was on the toilet. After that she refused to leave the bathroom for like three or four years. Her boyfriend who was also retarded was ok with it and figured she'd come out eventually. Sooo he spent the next several years feeding her and providing for her... All the while convinced she was going to come out eventually even though she was sorta always in a daze and had been sitting on the same toilet seat for years and years. I think I read she died on the toilet seat eventually... The BF was still convinced she was going to come out even after she died.

One less Obama voter.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ever time you walk into (or if it's really bad, you can smell it outside) a patients house and smell that maggots meets tissue death stank, you know there is only a few options...

1-800-DEADCOW?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#24]
MUST...STOP...READING...but I can't pry away.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#25]
This thread is fucking gross.

Entertaining, but gross.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:45:40 AM EDT
[#26]
This her?

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Since we're talking about gross body slime, yeast, etc, what's the name for that white paste that forms around the 'nad sac  you get if you're outside on a hot day and sweat a lot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

We have a disgusting fatbody girl that works with me and every time she takes a shit there is shit stains on the toilet seat, once I went in the shitter after her and there was a shit burrito on the back of the toilet. She had wiped and the shit rolled up in the toilet paper and it looked like a shit burrito. We have told her and told her to clean the toilet seat after she shits, I told her next time somebody complains she is getting a write up for poor hygiene.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I just had to click this thread while eating lunch.... yuck.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:04:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skin folds are bacterial breeding grounds.  Fat people cannot reach, much less lift the folds and scrub that shit down.

This could get gross so I will end with that.

Please, Keith, go on.

+1 The explaination could not top the smell

And I've got crackers!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Fucking hell, just when I think you guys can't outdo yourselves you go and prove me wrong.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Since we're talking about gross body slime, yeast, etc, what's the name for that white paste that forms around the 'nad sac  you get if you're outside on a hot day and sweat a lot.

LOL WTF
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a disgusting fatbody girl that works with me and every time she takes a shit there is shit stains on the toilet seat, once I went in the shitter after her and there was a shit burrito on the back of the toilet. She had wiped and the shit rolled up in the toilet paper and it looked like a shit burrito. We have told her and told her to clean the toilet seat after she shits, I told her next time somebody complains she is getting a write up for poor hygiene.

LOL WTF 2
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This is what I was wondering?  This must be where the maggots/infections come into play???
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skin folds are bacterial breeding grounds.  Fat people cannot reach, much less lift the folds and scrub that shit down.

Please, Keith, go on.

It smells like pretzels to me. My second grade teacher was fat and when I was smaller I thought smelled good(becasue I liked pretzels) it wasnt until I got older that i realized there were no breaded goods
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#38]
That's just nasty. I lol at people who are so fat, they have to use a scooter, thus denying themselves even basic forms of exercise.

The cafeteria lady at my old school was round, if she got any rounder she couldn't work because her arms wouldn't reach a counter. We surmised that some fat people reach a "terminal fatness" where they can't get any fatter because of the job/activities they do and they simply cannot eat enough.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:16:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, Keith, go on.

A nurse was telling my wife recently about this obese dude that had maggots growing in his skin folds. True story.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Fromunda cheese.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#42]
If you get that fat, how do you work, or do the dishes, or even cook? At a certain point, you can barely do anything, right?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#43]
That is the breaking point where you apply for disability or government entitlement programs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So, somthing like this, but worse?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/cellpro10/image0082.jpg

Buddy of mine sent me this with some crack about summertime and girls showing their bellybuttons.

Thanks!  Now I'm blind!

Holy Mother of God, WTF, she carry the around in a wheelbarrow when she walks?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
damn, glad i'm not THAT fat, don't get me wrong i'm a big guy and can work up a mean case of BO when working out(rare) or am outside all day in 100+ degree temps, but as soon as i'm done i hit she shower before i even think of going out in public.

Same here... If I haven't had a shower that day I don't even want to go to the gas station, much less anywhere in town like the grocery or a restaurant. Usually I'll take a shower before I go out to eat after school at 10:30 even if I took one at 3:30pm before I went to class.

People who stink constantly are disgusting. I had a few disgusting motherfuckers in my PE classes in high school who smelled like they bottled up their own ass sweat and used it as deodorant.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#46]
After three pages of that I have no choice but to hit the gym.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fromunda cheese.

God Almighty!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:53:49 AM EDT
[#48]
I took a business trip to Hungary last year. I got screwed and had to fly coach. I luckily got seated next to this fat lady. Not only did shehave BO but her breath also smelled like she ate a dead rat that had been in the sun for a week. Imagine my agony having to be there seated down next to her for 11 hours......
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#49]
I try to elevate the discussion around here, but...

I heard a story from a Bariatric Hospital RN about a pregnant 600+ woman...she had wanted desperately to become pregnant, and enlisted her family's help.  The Nurses had (unwisely) enquired about the logistics.  Apparently, the family (brothers, sisters, cousins) had taken a split leaf table, lifted it over her head, taken her fat rolls and put them on the table, and steadied her standing up as she was unable to stand on her own power.  Her husband had then laid down on a rolling stool, and was rolled underneath to do the deed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 10:59:43 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Skin folds are bacterial breeding grounds. Fat people cannot reach, much less lift the folds and scrub that shit down.

Please, Keith, go on.

A nurse was telling my wife recently about this obese dude that had maggots growing in his skin folds. True story.

One fire fighter I know told me about a fat lady they rolled on whose house and personal hygiene were so disgusting she had a cockroach infestation in her vagina.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top