User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope. HUD is skewing the front lines with sec 8.
View Quote

In a race war....the color of your skin isn't a uniform you can take off.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Rather it be an FSA war.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok.  I shall begin to sleep with one eye open in the event that the black person that sleeps next to me every night goes "native" on me.  

Any advice on how to deal with my 13 month old mulatto son?  He could go either way when the war hits, but honestly he looks more white than black.  Most people think that our Hispanic nanny is the mother and not my wife.  He does seem to have rhythm by the way he bounces when we play music so I'm not sure how it will play out.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To all the "Oh, it must be Tuesday" posters....

You know, there is a REASON we have this discussion every few days and it has a lot to do with the "skirmishes" going on right now that some see as a prelude to war. It's not like we talk about it just to hear ourselves. There is plenty of activity by blacks that justifies the question.

So should we whites strike back?  

I think it's enough that we simply are prepared as individuals to actively participate in skirmishes that are forced upon us rather than going into the fetal position while we are pummeled to death.

Ok.  I shall begin to sleep with one eye open in the event that the black person that sleeps next to me every night goes "native" on me.  

Any advice on how to deal with my 13 month old mulatto son?  He could go either way when the war hits, but honestly he looks more white than black.  Most people think that our Hispanic nanny is the mother and not my wife.  He does seem to have rhythm by the way he bounces when we play music so I'm not sure how it will play out.  

Nice.. very nice!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top