Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#1]
To all the "Oh, it must be Tuesday" posters....

You know, there is a REASON we have this discussion every few days and it has a lot to do with the "skirmishes" going on right now that some see as a prelude to war. It's not like we talk about it just to hear ourselves. There is plenty of activity by blacks that justifies the question.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, woot woot!
Can't wait to kill some brown people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Compared to the racial fueled riots in the 1960s and the civil rights marches in the south that turned violent? No. As long as the checks keep getting cashed and cable TV and internet are available everything will be fine.

And if they are not?

Target rich environment!
Woot woot!

Yeah, woot woot!
Can't wait to kill some brown people.

Don't worry, I'm sure some of 'em have dogs for you to shoot.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:17:19 AM EDT
[#3]
No. When you condense all of the racial stories on the internet and then read them at your house you forget there is 310 million more people in this country that could give a shit and just live their lives.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You know, there is a REASON we have this discussion every few days and it has a lot to do with the "skirmishes" going on right now that some see as a prelude to war. It's not like we talk about it just to hear ourselves. There is plenty of activity by blacks that justifies the question.
View Quote

Its the same "reason" people make predictions like that there would be massive black riots after Zimmerman was found not guilty or any of the other numerous "black is gonna riot" predictions that GD keeps throwing up.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:25:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought Thursday was gay bashing day?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Heading towards? The first battles have already been fought. It's just going to escalate from here.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:27:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Its the same "reason" people make predictions like that there would be massive black riots after Zimmerman was found not guilty or any of the other numerous "black is gonna riot" predictions that GD keeps throwing up.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe I was one of those making such predictions. There are plenty of other reasons for it to happen though, course Rodney won't be able to go on TV and ask us to "all get along" this time....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Brits are immigrants....we were there first I am of Pictish descent.....and we were nobles and craftsmen...two Generals a Baron, and we spread our seed throughout the world....
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:30:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I live in Idaho.  What's a "race war"?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:30:42 AM EDT
[#10]
bah
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#11]
No.  While the media (and some people in general) seem to be playing up the inter-racial violence, it probably is not any more prevalent now than at other times in our countries history. Most educated, hard working people people - regardless of skin color - just want to be able to work, provide for their family and enjoy life. While some people - of all races - are focused on racial crime, I truly believe most people are not. It is the squeaky wheel analogy - these people focused on racial crimes are making a lot of noise.

Think about our history for a minute - slavery and Jim Crow laws in the south, Jim Crow and race riots in the north. etc... and we never had a race war.

I understand their are places in some cities where my lilly-white ass probably should not go but those same places would be dangerous for a black dude from the suburbs. Just as there are places that a Mr. Urban Youth  probably should not go out in the sticks are the same places that most law-abiding white folks should avoid. It is not so much race as it is class - poor, uneducated, unemployed people of any race generally find it easier to blame the other guy than themselves for the situation they are in. The other guy can be blamed due to different color skin or a better economic position.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:31:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's where two people race to get to the finish line. I believe in this instance, it's going to be a bunch of people racing to get to the finish line.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:31:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

To me it seems like all the tension between races is leading up to something.  trayvon, baby killed in stroller, murdered vet, white baseball player killed, black president

does America have a race war in its future?  or are we too "civilized" ?
View Quote
Headed toward? Brother, its here already. It's just not publicized...

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:32:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Obama's fault!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:35:54 AM EDT
[#15]
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and then I go for a ride
'Til I get to the bottom and I see you again
yeah yeah yeah

hell yeah. the only Beatles song that doesn't suck.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
To me it seems like all the tension between races is leading up to something.  trayvon, baby killed in stroller, murdered vet, white baseball player killed, black president

does America have a race war in its future?  or are we too "civilized" ?
View Quote

Yes, right up there with baby killing and shooting a stranger in the back is the injustice of a black president.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Nope it will be FSA vs the working people  aka  8-baller hood rats and Juggalos vs me and my neighbors.
The most virulently racist things I heard said about black people came out of a cops mouth who is 6'2" who is a black dude with dreads.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:42:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's where two people race to get to the finish line. I believe in this instance, it's going to be a bunch of people racing to get to the finish line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, cool!  I'll enjoy watching it on TV then.

I actually watched the Miami Riots on TV in 1980-I was 13 or 14 at the time.  I'll never forget the news footage one night of a patrol officer caught in an intersection somewhere in the city where the action was, complete with burning vehicles.  He had a Mini-14 GB rifle with him, and that's what he was able to escape with when another patrol unit met him there and literally extracted him to wherever police officers go to regroup after getting shot at randomly by rioters.  I *assume* he was under fire by the way he was moving and hauling ass.

He was in a very bad place.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:52:46 AM EDT
[#19]
there are 8 and some change white people for every black person in the US. There can't be a "racewar".
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

So should we whites strike back?  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:03:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's any day ending in the letter "y".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought Tuesday was JBT/Inkie/Harley bash day?

That's the only day in the week I drink.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Not interested.  I don't follow NASCAR.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's enough that we simply are prepared as individuals to actively participate in skirmishes that are forced upon us rather than going into the fetal position while we are pummeled to death.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#25]
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE...

I got plenty of  ammo, mags, food my rifles are sighted in bring on riots alien invasion, commies, global warming syrian terrorist, a ect ect one is not greater than the other. Just make it quick enough I don't run out of meds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Don't worry, Barry will talk about it tonight and fix everything
View Quote
He's not going to have much else to talk about unless he just makes up some stuff.  Oh, that's right, he's been doing that all along.

Won't be much of a race war in these parts.  We have more important things to get worked up about.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The Scots live off of welfare while the Limeys work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am Scottish...every day is Brit bash day.....

Other than the kilt, whats the difference

The Scots live off of welfare while the Limeys work.
Now you've gone and done it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hell no!

You're acting like blacks are some sort of monolith of concentrated opinion.  Truth is they are just as split in opinion as any other group.
View Quote

Except when it comes to voting in racist manner. They are  monolithic on that count.

0bama would have not gotten elected if whites voted that way. Blacks are less than 20% of the national demographic.

Funny how those who cry racist are the most racist of all isn't it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Unless of course they are voting for "one of their own" who happens to be a communist. Then 96% of them are in complete agreement. But yea, they're just like the rest of us....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no!

You're acting like blacks are some sort of monolith of concentrated opinion.  Truth is they are just as split in opinion as any other group.

Unless of course they are voting for "one of their own" who happens to be a communist. Then 96% of them are in complete agreement. But yea, they're just like the rest of us....

Yeah I don't buy that poll either.   Do you trust the news media or pollsters to give an honest take on what people really think?  Do you trust the news media at all?  I don't.

I hear a lot from blacks on both sides of the argument 1) Obama is great! or 2) Obama sucks and is making things worse for everyone.  It isn't exactly a 96% thing and hasn't been.

Take it all with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Not according to presidential election exit polls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no!

and this provides evidence for a race war how?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:33:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Except when it comes to voting in racist manner. They are  monolithic on that count.

0bama would have not gotten elected if whites voted that way. Blacks are less than 20% of the national demographic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no!

Oh I agree with you on the crying racism part.  That's easily observed.  I just don't see how any of this is going to result in a race war.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#32]

as long as there are "races", we will always be "heading towards a race war". the only exception to that is when we are actively engaged in a "race war".

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I think it's enough that we simply are prepared as individuals to actively participate in skirmishes that are forced upon us rather than going into the fetal position while we are pummeled to death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok.  I shall begin to sleep with one eye open in the event that the black person that sleeps next to me every night goes "native" on me.  

Any advice on how to deal with my 13 month old mulatto son?  He could go either way when the war hits, but honestly he looks more white than black.  Most people think that our Hispanic nanny is the mother and not my wife.  He does seem to have rhythm by the way he bounces when we play music so I'm not sure how it will play out.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:48:46 AM EDT
[#34]
black rage commencing
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:49:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no!

Unity of race as shown by action would seem to be a prerequisite to a "race war"?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Unity of race as shown by action would seem to be a prerequisite to a "race war"?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:53:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ok.  I shall begin to sleep with one eye open in the event that the black person that sleeps next to me every night goes "native" on me.  

Any advice on how to deal with my 13 month old mulatto son?  He could go either way when the war hits, but honestly he looks more white than black.  Most people think that our Hispanic nanny is the mother and not my wife.  He does seem to have rhythm by the way he bounces when we play music so I'm not sure how it will play out.  
View Quote

Do what you think best.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought Tuesday was JBT/Inkie/Harley bash day?

NO! Tuesday is when we get to eat the birds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I thought we talked about race wars on Thursday...

Damnit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damnit.

No we hate on fatties on thursday.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Hell no!

View Quote
This.

If there is any type of "war" it's a war on the gangsta culture.

That is not exclusive to any one race.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

black rage commencing
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:05:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm so glad that somebody got that.
View All Quotes

"What about the Vietnamese?"
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Hell no!

YOU asserted there "could not be" a race war as blacks do not exhibit a "monolith of concentrated opinion" - yet the record shows you are wrong!

Blacks DO INDEED exhibit a "monolith of concentrated opinion" on the following topics:

Reparations for slavery
President Obama
Over-incarceration of minorities, particularly blacks
Welfare/entitlements
Police brtuality toward minorities, especially blacks
Affirmative action hiring

Not a 100% agreement, but sufficiently high that group action, a la the L.A. Riots or the Detroit Riots or <insert major urban area who's major league sports team has just won or lost a championship> should come as no suprise.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Compared to the racial fueled riots in the 1960s and the civil rights marches in the south that turned violent? No. As long as the checks keep getting cashed and cable TV and internet are available everything will be fine.
View Quote

correct, but what if the checks stop and the ebt cards don't get re-loaded?

this can't go on forever.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:26:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Damnit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damnit.

thursday is NRA bashing day.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit.

Damn junk mail.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Monday midget pron?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Nope. HUD is skewing the front lines with sec 8.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top