Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can decide "will" for yourself

snws
http://www.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/11/college-candy-600x450.jpg
View Quote

the answer to your question lies within that link OP
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Her tits are too gushy.  Wish they were firmer.
View Quote

Exactly and her elbows are too pointy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
those new pics.. yeah she's fat in those... I'd help her lose it quick!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#4]
She is smoking hot.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

She is the kind of chubby I would chase
View Quote

Amen, brother.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
If she stays on the treadmill and off the bon bons, she'll be just fine.  Otherwise, just like everyone, she'll put on weight.  Calories in need to be < or = calories out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Fucking heffers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#9]
She's already got some serious love handles , go find some pictures of her that are not photoshopped by sports illustrated

Her tits look like flapjacks - rather have a cross fitter with nice small tits and a round ass but that's just me
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.
View Quote

Are you Serious?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#11]
WOULD STILL SMASH.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are you Serious?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.

Are you Serious?

Yes her body is dumpy and she has horrible posture .. I know woman who are not rich who at least work on core strength and stand up straight

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#14]
She may, now I find her a refreshing change from the hard body, fake tit models.   Cushion for the pushin vs. banging a skinny sack full of antlers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think some of y'all aren't using your words appropriately.  There's a lot of gray area between not being a hard body and being a fatty.  

I think she's just one of those with little muscle tone-----I know those feels.  Working out would do wonders but she's not fat.......she's soft.
View Quote

You know that GD doesn't stand for this "gray area" of which you speak.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#16]
haha!! classic.. neckbeards worrying about kate upton getting 'fat'... if she weighed 300 lbs, not a single person here would even have a chance with her...
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I've done a lot bigger and no where near as hot. I think I could "settle" for her.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#18]
She is beautiful and young but weight it will always be a challenge for her.  Not due to anything on her part but her body is genetically designed to hold weight.  You can't have a natural pair of ta tas like she has without it.  If she learns to love exercise and eat healthy she will be a super model for a long time, but it will take extreme hard work and discipline.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes her body is dumpy and she has horrible posture .. I know woman who are not rich who at least work on core strength and stand up straight

http://famousplastic.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kate-upton-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-06-445x800.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.

Are you Serious?

http://famousplastic.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kate-upton-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-06-445x800.jpg

I want to untie each bow with my teeth.

sure she could use some situps and cardio and she could look even better if she trimmed and toned.
i still think she's hot as hell.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
haha!! classic.. neckbeards worrying about kate upton getting 'fat'... if she weighed 300 lbs, not a single person here would even have a chance with her...
View Quote

I don't think I'd even know who she is in person .. And if she was at the bar I'd think she was a trailer queen 6 or 7
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Anna Nicole Smith comes to mind.
View Quote

Yup. She's the second coming of ANS. Except I think Kate's are real.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#23]
How the fuck should I know?
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Yes, look at how big her boobs are. She is at a genetic disposition of her current fat cells to allow the mobilization of lipids in the bloodstream to go into her already existing fat cells. I haven't seen a study about this yet, but from my personal observations women who have large bust must have more fat cells than a woman who does not. In other areas of the body that is. So, with that in mind, it just makes sense for any type of fat mobilization to be exponentially worse for some one in that scenario.

I really would like to see a study that can count the number of fat cells someone has from birth and then every year afterwards until they die. This would shed some light on how some people become fatter than others as they age.
View Quote
you are correct, I've studied it and battle it as well.  I am taller than Kate and a natural athlete but it started catching up to me in my late 40's.  It is actually called lipid resistance, where her body's fat cells transfer the message to her brain to release hormones to counter growing fat but the message isn't interpreted by the brain.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:57:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

sure she could use some situps and cardio and she could look even better if she trimmed and toned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is.

Are you Serious?

I don't know man.. There's just something about grabbing that cold flabby mayonnaise from behind at night when you're smashing from the rear .. Much rather run my hands over a toned body and enjoy the contour without getting my fingers stuck in cellulite
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's one of those naturally thick girls and one can assume she's going to get thicker with age.

She's also naturally beautiful, will likely stay beautiful, and has money leaking out of her cooch.

Two thumbs up.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pic of her mother

http://t.fod4.com/t/480fd6dd6c/c480x270_20.jpg

at least the other pic looked like her.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Oh lawd bebe jeezus the things I would do....
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#29]
I can't believe this hasn't been posted already...

Y'all are slipping.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:02:21 PM EDT
[#30]

I am an old guy.  I actually like her mom better.

Love them MILF's
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#31]
She needs to add some muscle, it would counteract the sagging of age.

Denise Milani had the same soft extra curvy look, and in the past few years reinvented herself by getting fit. Still curvy but a different look/build.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Love them MILF's
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Love them MILF's

Both!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She needs to add some muscle, it would counteract the sagging of age.

Denise Milani had the same soft extra curvy look, and in the past few years reinvented herself by getting fit. Still curvy but a different look/build.
View Quote

Too bad she is married to a lesbian.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Fat girls need love too
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think some of y'all aren't using your words appropriately.  There's a lot of gray area between not being a hard body and being a fatty.  

I think she's just one of those with little muscle tone-----I know those feels.  Working out would do wonders but she's not fat.......she's soft.

I know.  I forget how many of them make rejecting reality their full time job.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Get...?

She already is...but I'd still smash
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I would only take a blowie from her.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Both!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love them MILF's

Both!

It is the ARFCOM way...
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#39]
If you think Kate Upton is chubby or even fat (?!), you must be one of those assholes who lusts after people like Twiggy. Built like a boy & no curves. Blecchhh. Give me some hips on a woman! I like that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get...?

She already is.

Are you Serious?

Justin Verlander doesn't seem to mind.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#41]
She's a beautiful girl.  She's already a little plump but I like that..
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:16:21 PM EDT
[#43]
when you are younger, you can be chubby.

she is a professional model.  she will lose weight as she gets older and the skin stops holding the weight as well.

Her mom is an example.

She will be getting work on her boobs, guaranteed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If you think Kate Upton is chubby or even fat (?!), you must be one of those assholes who lusts after people like Twiggy. Built like a boy & no curves. Blecchhh. Give me some hips on a woman! I like that.
View Quote

'
I'd bet if she wasn't standing around twiggies all the time and stood next to a normal person she'd be the twiggy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yes, she will get fat.

Just like Anna Nichole Smith.
View Quote
Yep.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Have something like this..and I promise you guys will be like Kate Who? ... I am a very physical guy and I prefer my woman's body to look like Art. Not a box of hungry jack

http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toned-hoax.jpg
View Quote

I'd take Upton over that 20/10 times. Look at the veins sticking out in her arms.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:21:06 PM EDT
[#47]
I dont think she will
not only that she could gain 40-60 pounds and all she would do is grow a body closer matching her tits
her body does have a different shape and for whatever reason that makes people hate all over her

I think the only thing Kate Upton is guilty of is having a flat ass
look at her nudes... I dont see much sagging going on

why must we hate big natural tits? bunch of weirdos
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
you are correct, I've studied it and battle it as well.  I am taller than Kate and a natural athlete but it started catching up to me in my late 40's.  It is actually called lipid resistance, where her body's fat cells transfer the message to her brain to release hormones to counter growing fat but the message isn't interpreted by the brain.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, look at how big her boobs are. She is at a genetic disposition of her current fat cells to allow the mobilization of lipids in the bloodstream to go into her already existing fat cells. I haven't seen a study about this yet, but from my personal observations women who have large bust must have more fat cells than a woman who does not. In other areas of the body that is. So, with that in mind, it just makes sense for any type of fat mobilization to be exponentially worse for some one in that scenario.

I really would like to see a study that can count the number of fat cells someone has from birth and then every year afterwards until they die. This would shed some light on how some people become fatter than others as they age.

Do you mean insulin resistance? I can't find anything on "lipid resistance." With insulin resistance, excess insulin is stored as fat, which increases estrogen, which increases insulin, which is one big circle of What The Fuck-tastic. Her body type does not automatically mean she is insulin resistant.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#49]
She's already fat. I don't get the obsession with her at all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:23:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

http://cdn1.shareitfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/toned-hoax.jpg
View Quote

So you want a reverse shemale?

A man's body with a vagina?

Maybe you can get Buck Angel to grow her hair back.

Her body looks like art alright, it reminds me of Michael Angelo's David.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top