BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Condoms don't necessarily protect against herpes...

They don't cover your balls, so thinking you are "safe" , is just kidding yourself.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
well what what are you supposed to do if your single, just masturbate your whole life?

I am married and lucky/unlucky enough to not have enough experience to have contracted anything.

with that said what are you supposed to do?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

well what what are you supposed to do if your single, just masturbate your whole life?
I am married and lucky/unlucky enough to not have enough experience to have contracted anything.

Amen, that's what I'm trying to figure out after this close call.
If 1/4 of girls have it, I'd say 1 doesn't want to fuck me or is ugly and the other two are fat.
Not good odds mathematically.

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Skillshot is most certainly NOT comfortable with getting herpes.

And 45FMJoe is certainly NOT comfortable getting the clap.

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
"I'm strangely comfortable with it"  
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1030142&page=1

There is a discussion about whether the OP should have sex with a girl who has HSV 2.

Why is ARF comfortable with getting herpes?

Anybody who is comfortable with that is a FOOL... straight up.

Herpes is ungodly painful... and recurs in a large number of patients.  Remember the old joke about the difference between "true love" and Herpes?

yeah... the punch line is:  "Herpes is forever."

And don't believe those Valtrex commercials, with the happy couple skipping down the beach.  There are no "happy couples" where Herpes is concerned... just a lot of tears.

Beg to differ, herpes is *NOT* ungodly painful...  annoying as shit, yes.  ungodly painful, no.

Oh teh noes!  Herpes is a death sentence.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1030142&page=1

There is a discussion about whether the OP should have sex with a girl who has HSV 2.

Why is ARF comfortable with getting herpes?

Anybody who is comfortable with that is a FOOL... straight up.

Herpes is ungodly painful... and recurs in a large number of patients.  Remember the old joke about the difference between "true love" and Herpes?

yeah... the punch line is:  "Herpes is forever."

And don't believe those Valtrex commercials, with the happy couple skipping down the beach.  There are no "happy couples" where Herpes is concerned... just a lot of tears.

Beg to differ, herpes is *NOT* ungodly painful...  annoying as shit, yes.  ungodly painful, no.

Oh teh noes!  Herpes is a death sentence.  

When did you contract yours?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Find someone to be in a monogamous relationship with?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe ARF isn't.

Maybe we're just comfortable with someone else getting herpes.

And maybe if they're dumb enough to ask for advice on the Internet, it will be a long, painful lesson in common sense for them.

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Didn't read the whole thread, but is she confirmed to have HSV2?
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Find someone to be in a monogamous relationship with?

You've raised the bar too high for my generation.

I'm 21 and that's not going to happen.

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My best friend has HSV.  Every time he has an episode, he winds up on Vicoden, and I've heard him describe it.  I'd say that hell yes it probably is ungodly painful.

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:57:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Because GD is a bunch of 40 Year Old Virgins

Hey

I'm not 40.  Let's get that straight
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top