User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
FUCK BIDEN and his commie fucks
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]

The Hate rose to its climax. The voice of Goldstein had become an actual sheep’s bleat, and for an instant the face changed into that of a sheep. Then the sheep-face melted into the figure of a Eurasian soldier who seemed to be advancing, huge and terrible, his sub-machine gun roaring, and seeming to spring out of the surface of the screen, so that some of the people in the front row actually flinched backwards in their seats. But in the same moment, drawing a deep sigh of relief from everybody, the hostile figure melted into the face of Big Brother, black-haired, black-moustachio’d, full of power and mysterious calm, and so vast that it almost filled up the screen. Nobody heard what Big Brother was saying. It was merely a few words of encouragement, the sort of words that are uttered in the din of battle, not distinguishable individually but restoring confidence by the fact of being spoken. Then the face of Big Brother faded away again, and instead the three slogans of the Party stood out in bold capitals:

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Civil war
View Quote

As it looks right now? Train cars and compliance are more likely to be on the menu.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
These clowns would call me marking the ballot for Trump as a terrorist attack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#5]
https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/

Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge
View Quote

Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

The full segment is available on YouTube.

Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?

Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?

Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

More at link.

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:48:51 AM EDT
[#6]
"an unprecedented attack against a core institution of our democracy: the U.S. Congress."

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#7]
The right has no voice or input on anything, totally disenfranchised.   That's how you get radicalized  ,   vote ?  they steal the fucking vote, now what ?  All we have is the 2nd. amendment,  that's it.    There's nobody trying to reconcile anything, just further division like this report.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:50:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#9]
The baseball field guy just hated Republicans kind of surprised they even included him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They are scared.
View Quote
Yeah, no.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Also hate to do a I told you so, but 20 years ago I told anyone who would listen that the word "terrorist" would get applied to us one day.  Chickens have come home to roost.  Sure everyone here is in agreement with that now, but 2001 era was a completely different story.
View Quote

Where were you in the '90s?  They have literally dusted off the old Bush Sr (ruby ridge was under his watch) and Clinton handbooks in regards to militias and domestic terrorists and gun owners.

I know I'm getting old when the news makes me feel like I have some kind of weird dementia going on: "I know they did all this before....what the....?"
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Of course they did, the leftist mind is incapable of broad thinking and reasoning which is why it is so easy to influence them by small words and phrases. Sheep only know being herded which is why it's so simple to herd them.
View Quote
Lock her up! Stop the steal! Count them all! Seems small words and phrases are used by all. Especially in politics and protests, and advertising.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Jan 6th wasn't even close to the "celebrations" of some cities reactions to winning some sports ball championship.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#14]
It is/was,  and the terrorists are now occupying the "White house".

They gotta go.  How should we handle this?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

As it looks right now? Train cars and compliance are more likely to be on the menu.
View Quote

Pretty much

I'll make some spicy memes as a last ditch effort
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Planting "evidence" will be the next move.

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
These clowns would call me marking the ballot for Trump as a terrorist attack.
View Quote
Indeed.
And they have full control to craft the narrative anyway they want. Without even a whisper of resistance.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They are scared.
View Quote

More like preoccupied. At most they might be a little worried, if they don't act soon enough it could get messy for them to reach their goals

Or not
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#19]
The terrorists are already in the White House
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#20]
The average low IQ corporate news consumer will read that article and assume the BLM murder of the cops in Dallas and the attempted assassination by a Bernie bro were both acts of "right wing white supremacists".

Fuck, this next 3 years might actually be fun.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh?

So what were all the riots last year then? Totally NOT domestic terrorism?

You know, the ones that actually killed people, injured thousands, burned businesses to the ground, and caused millions if not billions in damage?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can't think of a better way to "heal" than to label 80 million people as terrorists.
View Quote

no, Joe said heel, not heal
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#23]
And this is literally akin to a Stalinist era purge.

Communism is here folks, and has been for a while.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Civil war
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't need 20/20 vision to see where this is going.
Civil war

Most likely, even though I wish I was wrong in that assessment.  I'm under no illusions as to what that means and really hope that despite the tough talk in GD, most others aren't either.

I have 3 young kids and a wife that I don't want to be exposed to what seems like is an inevitable conclusion.  I can't protect them 24/7 and it frightens me.  I also see parallels from where we are today to several other points in history.  Specifically the 1750s-1775, the 1850s, and Germany 1920s-1940s.  

I'll add one more thing.  These idiots keep calling January 6 an insurrection, but not a single protestor was armed as far as I'm aware.  They need to imagine what it would look like if those people were really trying to overthrow the government.  There's a bunch of weapons in the hands of American citizens, and the Constitution guarantees those weapons for exactly that type of thing
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I wish that chuckle-fuck dementia riddled pudding eater, currently occupying the White House would stop using the term "we".
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Only terrorists are the frauds shouting about terrorism.  

Pedo in Chief being foremost.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They are scared.
View Quote

Lol! No they're not, this is what power looks like. It's the republicans that are too scared to counter the claims.

Hell, raffensberger is doubling down on stupid.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Very

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are scared.

Very

Still not scared enough.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Then the entire 2020 election was a terrorist attack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#32]
...and Ft.Hood was workplace violence......
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I’m not antigovernment. I’m anti criminal. If there are criminals in government, how is that my fault?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The only terrorist attack that day was the murder of Ashley Babbitt by a monster.
View Quote
T(his)PNI
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#36]
The Demoncraps and Media control the narrative.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait till they get around to the Congressmen.
They said they will.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#38]
What do they call ANTIFA and BLM's activities over the last few years?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#39]
The king likely called the Boston tea party a terrorist act too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#40]
What was the Pulse nightclub attack...?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Is the NG still surrounding the Capitol?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

There.  

Fixed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
'In 2016, an antiauthority Black Lives Matter, Black supremacist, violent extremist ambushed, shot, and killed five police officers in Dallas. In 2017, a lone Left Wing Communist gunman wounded four people at a congressional baseball practice. And just months ago, on January 6, 2021, Americans witnessed an unprecedented attack mostly peaceful protest against a core institution of our democracy: the U.S. Congress.'

There.  

Fixed it.
In 2018, left wing rioters stormed SCOTUS during Kavanaugh hearings and were pushed back by police as they tried to force their way through the door. In 2019, violent leftist rioted outside the Whitehouse and tried to organize a takeover, so much so the WH was ringed in double fencing and Capitol police and NG. The media made fun of Trump for going to the WH bunker during the leftist attack.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Election fraud is terrorism.  Government administration derived from said fraud is terrorism.

Signed:
FLEO and Veteran
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Very

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are scared.

Very

If so, being scared and having that as a motivating aspect seems to be paying off for them better than being apathetic is paying off for the right.

Outmaneuvered at every turn, best we got is 'they're scared !'
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#45]
If they classify it as terrorism, doesn't that open up a whole litany of extrajudicial tools for them to use against anyone who might be politically aligned with that movement?
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Unarmed citizens protesting in the citizen's house, the only person that died or was shot was an unarmed protester, OK, I get it, a terrorist attack. Seems to me that those working in the Capitol Building got off easy if that was as bad as it got.

On another note, after the so-called Boston Massacre the redcoats that shot and murdered protestors had their day in court....they were found innocent of murder. Or at least they weren't punished for it. Why haven't we seen the one person guilty of homicide at the Capitol Protest on Jan 6 up for at least a public hearing on the subject. Seems the King's courts had a better understanding of justice than our democratic, Constitutional courts........go figure. The victim in the Jan 6 protest murder wasn't even throwing snowballs or paving bricks at the Capitol Guard.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#47]
If they succeed the Marxist Putsch will be complete.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If so, being scared and having that as a motivating aspect seems to be paying off for them better than being apathetic is paying off for the right.

Outmaneuvered at every turn, best we got is 'they're scared !'
View Quote

This is true.

They ARE scared.  The righteous man has no need to fear retribution for his actions.  They're afraid that even though they're in power, unless they can strike fear into the very hearts of their enemies, then one day they'll face the wrath of all those they've wronged.  It's a normal part of any communist takeover to purge your enemies, as if that purge will end all threats against you.  Commies kill their enemies because they can't withstand scrutiny.  Commies kill their enemies because they know that they will only be in power for as long as the populace allows it.  Commies are in power now, here in America.  The killings have begun.  Ashli Babbitt was the first notable government sanctioned execution of the Biden regime.  

There will be more.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Troubling New Evidence That Justice Is Dead - The Dan Bongino Show

Link Posted: 6/15/2021 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I can't think of a better way to "heal" than to label 80 million people as terrorists.
View Quote

Fu.
Page / 3
Top Top