Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell should I do with this ugly varmit I found today living in my palm tree?
[img]http://myWebpages.comcast.net/tharmon150/Spider1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Pack it in dry ice so it's poison will be preserved.  Then, ship it overnight to MNHQ (Mall Ninja Heaquarters), attn: Special Weapons Lab.  That way, they can extract the poison and load it into the nose cavities of their .50AE dum-dum rounds.  (I heard their supply of cyanide had dried up due to the recently adopted practice of coating their stars & swords in it)
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool. Never would have thought of that. You guys are so smart.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cool. Never would have thought of that. You guys are so smart.
View Quote

Um, careful, you might break a smile by accident...
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
burn them under a torch!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#6]
AR at 100yds, but only if yer outside the city limits; inside the city limits bb gun or air rifle! Nothing else quite like hunting dangerous game in the miniature.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

[b]I would suggest you take to one of your CA politicians offices, perhaps Feinstein, to see what they think you should do with it. But be very, very careful it does not escape in [s]the office[/s] [red]her hair[/red] before you can turn it over to them.[/b]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 10:52:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Since you're in Southern Cal, drive on up to LeBrea Tar Pits and toss the creepy critter in.  In a million years from now he'll be a perfect specimen!
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dammit! This is an AR forum! Go buy a new AR-10T with a really good scope and shoot it from a few hundred yards!
View Quote

He can't do that in Kommiefornia.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top