Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I wouldn't think it would be a wise idea to buy a $1000 bed when you owe child support.

I think the money could be used better, like given to the two kids you have by two different mothers, don't you think?

Edit for spelling.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:44:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I wouldn't think it would be a wise idea to buy a $1000 bed when you owe child support.

I think the money could be used better, like given to the two kids you have by two different mothers, don't you think?

Edit for spelling.

I wish the bed was only $1k,  for the Tempur-Pedic PrimaBed in King with the adjustable base is $5,600 + shipping.

Edit- I'm finding coupons, so a little less more in the 5k range
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

I wish the bed was only $1k,  for the Tempur-Pedic PrimaBed in King with the adjustable base is $5,600 + shipping.

Funny how you have the funds for a $5K bed but you don't want to spend that money for your kids.

You sicken me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

You will have several thousand left over to pay obligations, then worry about pseudoimpregnation

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

Funny how you have the funds for a $5K bed but you don't want to spend that money for your kids.

You sicken me.

He's trolling ya Deej
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

Hell for that kind of money, you could have a vasectomy and have some left over to give to your kids.  Just sayin'.

ETA: Damn, beat by 48 sec by quarterbore
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

You sicken me.

He's trolling ya Deej

not trolling... went to a few different stores yesterday and checked some of them out, have brochures in hand.  I remember watching Penn & teller BS awhile back on high end beds and can't get that out of my head.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Hmm, let's think for a second.

If I were you, and had two kids, which I owed child support to and probably should spend time with, how do I spend $5,000?

1) Buy a bed
2) Spend it on your kids-both by supporting them and taking them on a nice vacation.

If you have a heart and a soul, your decision should be quite easy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If I were you, and had two kids, which I owed child support to and probably should spend time with, how do I spend $5,000?

1) Buy a bed
2) Spend it on your kids-both by supporting them and taking them on a nice vacation.

I took them to Gamestop a week ago and got them a PS2 and a bunch of games
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Now go over to their houses, and play some PS2 with them.  You know, be a good dad.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Now go over to their houses, and play some PS2 with them.  You know, be a good dad.

Court order says no.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Who's troll account are you anyway???
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Who, me?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

How about taking them to see a movie, or a baseball game, or something like that? Does the Court Order ban you from seeing them completely?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sleep Number Bed.....

Fill it up for "FUN".....

Let it out to your number to sleep.....

This...

got a sleep number with dual bladders. only reason I dropped 2 Grand on a bed was because my wife is a disable vet with an L1 forward slip in her back, no back problems from sleeping in over 3 years of having the bed, and it can  be aired up for fun!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

How about taking them to see a movie, or a baseball game, or something like that? Does the Court Order ban you from seeing them completely?

pretty much, unless the mother decides she wants to be a whore and needs a babysitter
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Just saying if I were you I wouldn't be spending $5K on a bed when you have obligations...just sayin'.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Who, me?

Nah,  unpossible for you Deej.  Talking about Zach

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Who, me?

Nah,  unpossible for you Deej.  Talking about Zach

Figured as such.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Happy with mine, did not notice any adverse effect on sex.  But then again I am not Speedy Gonzales either.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Title says it all.

Have to buy a new bed.  I enjoy sex, and sleep when I can.  I've heard those type of beds are a no go if you want to have fun.

i have one, and it took some getting used to.  took a while.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:56:15 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh Schnap!

Dayamn Booooooey! You got 86'd!

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:05:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Court order says no.

That's probably best.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You will be able to fap on whatever bed you get. Save your money.

that is part of the problem...  I love to fap on the current bed.  Is a 2 bed system the way to go?

Edit- oh shit, I think I'm talking myself into a seperate sex room.

are you stuffing it into a log in your avatar??

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:48:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is part of the problem...  I love to fap on the current bed.  Is a 2 bed system the way to go?

Keep in mind OP says he enjoys " sex ", he didn't clarify with what.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

not a fan of Super Troopers I see...

that is a bear.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

not a fan of Super Troopers I see...

that is a bear.

HEY! BEARFUCKER!

I loved that movie.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

OP,

Deej is right.  If you're unemployed, there's no reason you should be spending more time with your kids.  And, if you've got the money to even think about a top-of-the-line bed, you've got the money to spend on your kids.

To make matters worse, you worry about the quality of sex?  You need to put your goddam pecker back into your pants and keep it there until you can support the kids you've got or get a vasectomy.

You're not being "Father of the Year" here.

John
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

OP,

Deej is right.  If you're unemployed, there's no reason you should be spending more time with your kids.  And, if you've got the money to even think about a top-of-the-line bed, you've got the money to spend on your kids.

To make matters worse, you worry about the quality of sex?  You need to put your goddam pecker back into your pants and keep it there until you can support the kids you've got or get a vasectomy.

John

John,

IIRC he is employed according to this thread
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

OP,

John

Damn,  Just wanted an opinion on a bed.  Not advice on my life.  I am "Father of the Year" it says so right on my coffee mug.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

OP,

John

Damn,  Just wanted an opinion on a bed.  Not advice on my life.  I am "Father of the Year" it says so right on my coffee mug.

You want an opinion?

Don't get one.  Not worth the money when you have kids to support.  

You got an opinion.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

DEADBEAT with 2 kids from 2 different mothers.  I am thinking you need to do more sleeping by yourself instead of screwing a bunch of women and making a bunch of babies you give a rats ass about and refuse to pay for.  You sir are a POS!  

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the money could be used better, like given to the two kids you have by two different mother's, don't you think?

You da' man deej!
Thanks for keeping it real  

The OP should sleep on the floor

+1
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

DEADBEAT with 2 kids from 2 different mothers.  I am thinking you need to do more sleeping by yourself instead of screwing a bunch of women and making a bunch of babies you give a rats ass about and refuse to pay for.  You sir are a POS!  

fuck it, just delete this thread... just wanted insight on tempur pedic beds and all I'm getting are people who don't know me shitting in my thread.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

Why because you cannot be trusted around your kids?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

I'm not going to go into full details about court and argue any point because it doesn't matter.  Especially not going to discuss this with a female.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:35:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

fuck it, just delete this thread... just wanted insight on tempur pedic beds and all I'm getting are people who don't know me shitting in my thread.

We know you by what you post about your life and what you posted makes you look like a deadbeat POS sperm donor.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

I'm not going to go into full details about court and argue any point because it doesn't matter.  Especially not going to discuss this with a female.

This female has 2 children and is married to the man I had my children with.   Both of my children came from that same man.  You should take care of your children and spend time with them.  If the ex's don't want you to see them you should fight that if you care about your children.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

This female has 2 children and is married to the man I had my children with.   Both of my children came from that same man.  You should take care of your children and spend time with them.  If the ex's don't want you to see them you should fight that if you care about your children.

Happy life worked out for ya
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

.  You should take care of your children and spend time with them.  If the ex's don't want you to see them you should fight that if you care about your children.

This.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1) Buy a bed

That's a start.

Court order says no.

Happy life worked out for ya

Sorry yours didn't, but you should still take care of YOUR children if you love them and care about them.  Financially (not every bit of $ you have, but something).  Emotionally be there for them and spend time with them.  If the mothers won't let you see them then you need to fight that.  If the courts won't let you see them for whatever reason you need to fix the problem and then fight that.  If your kids don't mean anything to you and thats how you make it sound, something is wrong.

You know why life worked out for me?  I did not spread my legs to just any ole' person I met.  If you keep doing that you may just end up with some more unwanted unsupported children.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

.  You should take care of your children and spend time with them.  If the ex's don't want you to see them you should fight that if you care about your children.

This.

Not that easy... They treat me like the enemy and I will act accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Not that easy... They treat me like the enemy and I will act accordingly.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#48]
with memory foam, the beast with two backs is like trying to run in waist-deep water.  body heat is contained, which is awesome for heating bills, but a bitch in the summer months.  

after about 7 years, nobody's gotten pregnant in it yet, either.  (take that to mean what you will, GD)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit for spelling.

You sicken me.

and the jackass is talking about coupons, must be trolling.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#50]
doggy style is a no-go if both of you are on the bed, my knees start to sink

and they damn bed really holds body heat - not good.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top