Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2009 12:04:25 AM EDT
2 kids, 2 different mothers... both are now married.

I haven't worked in awhile, told them to go fuck themselves.  I am not paying taxes or child support.  The state can't garnish what I don't have.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I haven't worked in awhile, told them to go fuck themselves.  I am not paying taxes or child support.  The state can't garnish what I don't have.

Sounds like a problem on your end, man.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You've just been full of win here lately. Fuck the kids you fathered! FTL!

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn, that's sad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:13:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow dude....
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#5]
ok then
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:17:33 AM EDT
[#6]
going to bed,... have a wii bowling tournament tomorrow. in 16 hours
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#7]
While I think the men are absolutely raped by the woman/courts for child support, I think most MEN feel it their duty to help support the life they HELPED create.

Try this site out.

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nah, stay on.. Keep posting. Here, this will help you.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:19:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

At least you got your priorities straight.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:21:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Way to go, Dad! Sounds like you got a plan and are sticking to it (follow-through is so important these days...).

Maybe if you win the tournament you can pay your child support with some of the prize money?
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:25:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Jail or revocation of licenses may be in your future.

Phat(myfatherranoffandneverpaideither)Forrest
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
You'll pay all right ....

1. garnished futured tax returns
2. garnished future paychecks
3. Not to mention a couple kids who will grow up knowing what a selfish asshole for a father they HAD.

ETA

4. garnished social security
5. revoked drivers license
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to go, Dad! Sounds like you got a plan and are sticking to it (follow-through is so important these days...).

Maybe if you win the tournament you can pay your child support with some of the prize money?

There's an idea.  Or go to that site for Why the F did I have a kid since I aint a man.  Something like that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#14]
They are going to get your money, one way or another.

That shit ads up. Eventually, you will pay.  If you happen to die, they get your SS.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:32:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Moral of the story, don't breed out of control if you can't afford it.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Enjoy jail.  I am sure with your attitude you will be VERY popular. No pay means go to jail.  Courts don't care if your layed off or fired.  If you have ANY professional licenses consider them suspended and your DL will be revoked.

So the joke is on you deadbeat.

Unless the new men have officially formally adopted the kids you are required to pay.  With your attitude about it you really need to think seriously about a vasectomy.

po-po

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Let me not make a judgement because I don't know what you do or don't do for your kids, but.............you sound like a piece of shit!
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:00:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Let me not make a judgement because I don't know what you do or don't do for your kids, but.............you sound like a piece of shit!

shit is fertilizer and at least fertilizer serves a purpose...currently the OP serves no purpose.

That isn't a personal attack because the current facts are daddy doesn't want to take care of his kids.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:07:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is correct. They can't take what you don't have. You don't have cash but you DO HAVE TIME. And they will make you serve it.Ever heard the phrase "Wake Up And Do Your Time"? You are probably going to learn it. They do not care.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:08:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

you had better rest up then

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:40:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bad news and it ain't that easy.  Thus, it will not end well.  Work a deal, get it in writing, avoid a serious situation in the future.  Do the right thing
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:41:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I am not paying taxes or child support.  The state can't garnish what I don't have.

Wanna bet.....

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not paying taxes or child support.  The state can't garnish what I don't have.

Wanna bet.....

+1

Or a yard of skin and a pound of flesh.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:09:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:35:24 AM EDT
[#26]
As a Father of two girls,  you suck.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:35:25 AM EDT
[#27]
x1mill. If it's true, wow, you are a childish man undeserving of Gods greatest gift, chidren.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:38:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Good thing you saved enough money on the kids to afford a membership here. Otherwise we might not be able to read your briliant remarks.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:49:23 AM EDT
[#29]
LOL, enjoy your stay!

8.How does the court assure payment of child support?

In any situation where the court has issued an order of child support, a "withholding order" must be made. A withholding order can be of several types, including an order requiring the employer of the person obligated to pay child support (the "obligor") to withhold the ordered amount from the paycheck of the obligor and to pay that amount directly to the bureau of support. The employer is then also required to notify the bureau of support of any benefit the obligor is to receive (including worker's compensation, severance pay, sick leave, bonuses, profit sharing, etc.) and any lump-sum payment of any kind that is $500 or more. If the employer fails to comply with the withholding order, the employer is liable for any support payment not made.

In situations where the obligor is self-employed or unemployed, the court may issue an order requiring the obligor to post a cash bond with the court. Any cash bond required shall be in an amount determined by the court but must be at least $500 but may not be more than $10,000, conditioned on the obligor making payment as previously ordered and will pay any arrearages under any prior support order that pertained to the same child or spouse.

If the court determines that the obligor is receiving workers' compensation payments, the court may require the bureau of workers' compensation to withhold from the obligor's workers' compensation payments a specified amount for support in satisfaction of the support order.

Similarly, if the obligor is receiving retirement benefits, the court may require the entity paying the benefits to withhold from the obligor's pension benefits a specified amount for support in satisfaction of the support order.

9.What if the obligor doesn't make his/her child support payments?

Initially, if a person fails to make his/her child support payments as ordered, the court can find that person in contempt of court. If found in contempt, the obligor can be ordered to pay the costs of the contempt hearing, including attorney fees and can be ordered to jail under certain circumstances. In the event the obligor continually fails to pay child support (or spousal support), he/she can be charged criminally with potential penalties of up to 18 months in prison.

Information provided by:
Dennis P. Levin, Attorney at Law

Go to: Ohio Articles and Resources
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 2:55:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Real men take care of their responsibilities and THEIR CHILDREN!!!!

Maybe if you spent a little less time playing video games like a 9 year old and grew up you would have a job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:13:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Dude,
You have no idea about the frieght train that is going to run you down in the near future when you DO get a job...

I'm real glad you take care of your responsabilities as well.

If you do own any guns or property you may not after they get done with you.

Get ready for the "collection of dead beat Dads" that Sheriffs love to do around election time.

May GOD have mercy on your decisions because the STATE definitely will not...

RW3
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#32]
I raised (as in payed, and am still paying) three wonderful daughters.   Their father couldn't hold a job (drank too much) and basically had nothing anyway.

My wife didn't want anything from him, and neither did the kids.  I'm their father in every way except biologically.  When they introduce me to one of their friends, it's "This is my dad" not step-dad.  They've talked to their real father maybe 5 times in the last 18 years.  Of course, he never made an effort to stay close to them, he had his bottle.

It sounds like you're headed down the same path.  Good luck, and maybe your kids won't loath you in the future.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:22:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You'll pay all right ....

1. garnished futured tax returns
2. garnished future paychecks
3. Not to mention a couple kids who will grow up knowing what a selfish asshole for a father they HAD.

ETA

4. garnished social security
5. revoked drivers license

In my state:

6. revoked CCW
7. revoked hunting license

Michigan will revoke/deny any permit or special license issued to you if you won't pay support. I'm pretty sure other states are the same way. Kiss your concealed weapons permit goodbye.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:26:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You helped create thos two kids. You are OBLIGATED to help support them. By your statement, you have completely deserted your responsibility as a MAN, as a FATHER, and as a DECENT human being.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:43:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Get a job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#36]
After paying child support for 17 years (my last child was emancipated last week), I find your lack of payment offensive. You are not a man, you're a little boy pretending to be a man. Men take responsability for their actions. If the women who you fathered children to ever decide to take you to court, well let's just say have fun in the gray bar hotel. They can and will put you in jail for lack of child support payments. Hopefully they will. One piece of advise for you from someone who works at a prison:

DON'T DROP THE SOAP!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:50:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:52:37 AM EDT
[#38]
OPs kids are probably DOGs.

Its funny to see the snap reaction and leap to internet ninjadom after reading a few words.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:56:24 AM EDT
[#39]
You are all heart.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:58:17 AM EDT
[#40]
May you die a lonely old man.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 3:58:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are right, they can't garnish your pay check now, but you sure as hell will have to pay them back once  you get a job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

yeah man thats awesome.. tell em how it really is.. you know take no responsibility for the fact that you cant at least wrap your shit before you stick it in.. fucking loser

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:03:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:04:04 AM EDT
[#44]
why would you post this? do you like to be thought of this way? most people would just keep their mouths shut if they were not paying child support.

And yes I know about paying child support.

When I was in the Marine Corps I was still married and my ex wife made a world of trouble for me. At that time we had joint bank accounts, I had direct deposit but she wanted money directly to her only.  Fast Forward, I got out and got a job she sued me for more support. basically ended up being around 40% of my take home pay. I went to school to get a better job and got 2 months 17 days behind on support. She had her $200 an hour lawyer file a motion. we went to court and the judge explained i needed to pay. She then stood up and told the judge she wanted to see me in jail. Well i served 90 days for contempt of court. That is how they get around debtors prison in America.  The moral of the story.....you will eventually pay. I wanted to pay and temporarily couldnt and i got in trouble. You sound like you dont want to be a man and it will eventually cost you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:06:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:07:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

+1..................paid every dime of my support on my two kids for 8 years, before i finally got custody.  take care of your responsibility.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:10:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Well, isnt that special
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:12:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Had a bad marriage, with one child. I never failed to pay support.
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:14:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Did I just read "wii bowling tournament"?
Link Posted: 5/29/2009 4:15:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top