Great pic. Makes me smile inside.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
dude, can I have your chest rig?

Those things are so incredibly cheaply made.  In Afghanistan we ordered rigs like that from Pakistan for like $5 american for our police.

I was wondering where they came from.  What does the label on them say?

micheals of orgeon

Thats what i was thinking too, hahahahaha And its OREGON.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#3]
2 more Iraqi "civilians" that Bush killed
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Good stuff.

Max
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
They may have been murderous psychopaths or maybe not. There are many thousands who are simply fighting because we have troops in their country, or because they may be related to the 10-14,000 innocent civilians that have been killed by an errant US bomb here or a stray marine bullet there. Would you deny that man who was related to the 6 year old boy whose entire family was obliterated by a smart bomb and who had his arms and legs blown off has a legitimate grievance?

There is a reason not to gloat macabre over the dead, be they Islamic jihadist civilian slaughtering murderers, or simply men with perhaps an understandable gripe. We're not them.  

As General Patton commanded his men to say in this prayer:
Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness..,grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

But we can hold our spirits and our bodies so pure and high, we may cherish such thoughts and such ideals, and dream such dreams of lofty purpose, that we can determine and know what manner of men we will be, whenever and wherever the hour strikes and calls to noble action.
Brigadier General Joshua L. Chamberlain

We are better then they are. We are the ones with honor. We represent civilization. We stand for courage, and decency. They are the ones that gloat over the dead. It is them that drag the fallen through the streets. They are the ones that act like animals. Not us.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:20:54 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy in the foreground looks like a GI-Joe doll with the Kung-Fu grip...
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#7]
"that's why I say hey man nice shot
what a good shot man"

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The guy in the foreground does not look Iraqi...
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Not ever having had the pleasure of putting 5.56 rounds into human tissue, I have to ask.

The blown apart cranium - is that sort of wound consistent with one or multiple hits from an M16?  Or could this be the work of one of the resurrected M14s that they're re-issuing?

M.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
the pictures of this scene have been around since April 2005 mostly on ogrishdotcom...   especially the other guy with the massive head wound.

but out of all the ones I have seen I have yet to see this one.

LB

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Not ever having had the pleasure of putting 5.56 rounds into human tissue, I have to ask.

The blown apart cranium - is that sort of wound consistent with one or multiple hits from an M16?  Or could this be the work of one of the resurrected M14s that they're re-issuing?

M.

Any bullet striking at over 2200 feet per second will liquify the brain.  That's one reason I would feel entirely comfortable with a very short barrel.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

M.

Either one...but most likely he took a head shot from a 5.56mm FMJ.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They may have been murderous psychopaths or maybe not. There are many thousands who are simply fighting because we have troops in their country, or because they may be related to the 10-14,000 innocent civilians that have been killed by an errant US bomb here or a stray marine bullet there. Would you deny that man who was related to the 6 year old boy whose entire family was obliterated by a smart bomb and who had his arms and legs blown off has a legitimate grievance?

There is a reason not to gloat macabre over the dead, be they Islamic jihadist civilian slaughtering murderers, or simply men with perhaps an understandable gripe. We're not them.  

As General Patton commanded his men to say in this prayer:
Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness..,grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

But we can hold our spirits and our bodies so pure and high, we may cherish such thoughts and such ideals, and dream such dreams of lofty purpose, that we can determine and know what manner of men we will be, whenever and wherever the hour strikes and calls to noble action.
Brigadier General Joshua L. Chamberlain

We are better then they are. We are the ones with honor. We represent civilization. We stand for courage, and decency. They are the ones that gloat over the dead. It is them that drag the fallen through the streets. They are the ones that act like animals. Not us.

Pardon me if I do not share in your grief.  Civilized people do not settle "grievances" at gunpoint.

They are all savages and need to be put down like rabid dogs.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

M.

Any bullet striking at over 2200 feet per second will liquify the brain.  That's one reason I would feel entirely comfortable with a very short barrel.

Thanks for the reply.

I've read that fresh brain tissue (at body temperature) has about as much give as jello.

I've seen several purported photos of Iraqi insurgents who have taken it in the head.  In some intances it looks as if the brain has been obliterated, but there was one that I found really puzzling.  The cranium was blown open, but it appears that the brain slid out (and was near intact).

Maybe it's just the dura mater holding the whole mess together.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice head shot.

Somebody's brother, son, father.......

I understand what you are saying....but piss on 'em....they made their choice, and they paid the price. As far as their families go...fuck them too.

+1000! Fuck those heathens. They would do the same thing to our fathers, brothers, wives, children, etc. if they got the chance. People need to realize that's it's us or them. I would rather it be them. If we don't end this shit on their soil, we'll be trying to end it RIGHT HERE! Who doubts it?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By you saying this your almost implying that you are somehow have the moral high ground in this thread  and we're garbage for saying the things we're saying.

No, not my intention or thought.  

It's easy, almost necessary, to dehumanize the enemy.  

I just posted my second, gut reaction to seeing a waste of human life, potential.

Like it was said, they made bad choices.

I can't be critical of you  - we need more humanity/civility around here with armchair warriors trash talking they way they do around here....I have been a soldier for 17 yrs - (in the guard now) every time I pick up a gun I make a decision to give up my life with the possibility those bastards will burn my body and do things tome on tape to show on Al-Jazeera.  They make the same decision.   But we can never be hesitant to take as many lives as is necessary to preserve our way of life, our own lives and genetics if you want to take it as far as that.  A tougher question is how would we behave if we had a foreign force occupying land here in CONUS?  To be honest, those questions are beyond my pay grade as my job is to take off the top of his head.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those things are so incredibly cheaply made.  In Afghanistan we ordered rigs like that from Pakistan for like $5 american for our police.

The label says "ACME".
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

By you saying this your almost implying that you are somehow have the moral high ground in this thread  and we're garbage for saying the things we're saying.

I just posted my second, gut reaction to seeing a waste of human life, potential.

Bad choices????

Too bad you didnt have a chance to offer them a fucking hug before some bully Marine blew their heads off.

WTF man?
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm with you, Lumpy. It's not like those bastards show us any compassion. Oh, yeah... that's right....they CUT OFF PEOPLE'S HEADS and show it to the world. Again, fuck those heathens.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The label says "ACME".

I was going to suggest is said "Airsoft Depot" in arabic...
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Pardon me if I do not share in your grief.  Civilized people do not settle "grievances" at gunpoint.

They are all savages and need to be put down like rabid dogs.

And THAT is the source of the grief, not over their fate, but the fact of saying things like "kill the rapid dogs" while dancing around in their blood is not only unworthy of a great people and nation, is it what they would do.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Nice head shot.

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Most of the insurgents we fight today do NOT appear to be Iraqis, fellas.

Most Iraqis want the insurgents dead.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The guy in the foreground does not look Iraqi...

Most of the "insurgents" AREN'T.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Blackhawk"
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

SHHH, That is supossed to be a secret.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
my tax dollars at work
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#29]
HA-HA!

Good Hadjis!!

Link Posted: 12/8/2005 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
So how does one enjoy the 72 virgins without a head?  

He gets to heaven and says to the 72 virgins "Give me head."
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Whoever they are, they look well financed.  Somebody is paying for their equipment.

They have well kept clothes on, SAME VESTS??? and brand new........
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

As well they should. As well as they may deserve to be. But as I stated, they are the ones to cut off heads, who drag bodies through the streets, who string them up from bridges, who taunt and gloat with grotesque and macabre barbarism over the war shattered bodies of the fallen. We're better than that, better then them. At least we should be.

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Last time I checked it wasn't your head you were going to be using.  YMMV
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

What do ya mean ?  He's just got to pull himself together !
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As well they should. As well as they may deserve to be. But as I stated, they are the ones to cut off heads, who drag bodies through the streets, who string them up from bridges, who taunt and gloat with grotesque and macabre barbarism over the war shattered bodies of the fallen. We're better than that, better then them. At least we should be.

Who's dancing in the streets? Look at the picture again. Looks like our boys are on patrol and not too concerned about the trash in the street.

War is hell...
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
HA-HA!

Good Hadjis!!

AMEN to that. No sympathy here to the baby killing terrorists SOB's. Those bastards would slit your wifes throat or your kids in the blink of an eye if they got the chance. FUCKUM
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who's dancing in the streets? Look at the picture again. Looks like our boys are on patrol and not too concerned about the trash in the street.

War is hell...

I was referring to the macabre and repellent gloating on this thread.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Well, I for one am very happy with what these photos are depicting.

"Gloating?" Nah. Just happy.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Not a lot of second guessing here.  What we see in the picture NEEDS to be done.  

Well, if the attitudes here are too much for you, I am sure you will be welcome at DuH.

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

[Dr Evil] BOO FRICKITTY HOO [/Dr Evil]

Those two pieces of shit laying in the street are a friggin BEAUTIFUL sight. Fuck them and everything they stand for.

Good job Marines, GIT SOME YEAH, YEAH,

Two down all the rest of them to go.  

[Austin Powers] That no way to get aHEAD in life..............baby...[/Austin Powers]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

hs's dead, so you can split up the gear
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:39:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I have been in a firefight Ididn't hit shit but I have returned fire and have seen the results from a fire fight. To this day I refuse to make some moral judgement on who was right or wrong. Me and my guys are still alive, those guys are dead it sucks but atleast I didn't know them. It is still a horrible thing killing sucks no matter who you are, I have seen joes pumped on arenaline say some things when looking at a corpse. It happens and I don't blame them,for me personnaly but for me personaly I don't want some skewed light put on it. It is what was necesary it doesn't exsponge your consience. God will judge US. No one else. You know what rocks those marines just improved there odds of seeing the sun come up in the morning and there not dead nothing will make you feel better. Saying they got what they deserve not my job keeping them from killing innocents or Coalition Forces is. Death is the most viable means to and end at that level.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:45:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Sly Quoted-
"Is the guy wearing the sweats holding a detonator in his hand??"

That was my first thought viewing the photo.  A twenty pound chest vest has a large lethal/injury zone indeed.  

However, majority of Islamist Terrorists have bathed and shaved in preparation for entry into paradise.  

Notes from the sandbox also indicate these individuals are high on opiates when they attack our Troops and/or Coalition Forces.  Targetting the head/central nervous system is the only way to stop these persons with almost immediate loss of physical/mental controll of faculties.

Looking at the picture of the Tango in the foreground, looks like he is from the Arabian Peninsula region.

Good day for the Home Team indeed!

-P  

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:57:21 AM EDT
[#44]
What's a little disturbing is what hasn't been said...

"This thread is extremely difficult to masturbate to."

It makes me feel good to know that my tax dollars went towards the bullets that liberated the shithead's brain from his body.

No bag limit, no closed season, boys!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One glaring difference that seems to be lost upon you Belloc is that the dead they party over are usually the innocent and unarmed victims that they have chosen because they are easy targets.  They do not go out of their way to distinguish legitimate combatant targets from innocent bystanders and civilians.  The US and coalition forces have gone out of their way, jeopardizing themselves in many cases, to avoid unneccessary casualties and killing the innocent.  Yeah, we're happy about their dead.  But the dead in this case are armed combatants that were actively engaged in attempting to kill our uniformed and identifiable troops.  
Civillians and other non-combatant targets to the jihadists are just "Allah's will" that should be happy they have been sent to a better place by some homicidal detatched sphincter, or that deserved death because they were collaborating with the infidel.
Sell that 10s or 100s of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed by US bombs tripe to some ignorant Eurodweeb somewhere else.  If the US didn't hold any human life in high regard we would have FAE'd the whole area and taken the damn oil over the smoking carcasses of a couple of million lesser forms of humanity.  
I've known several friends that have gone out of their way and damn near lost their lives to avoid injuring an Iraqi woman or child.  I've had to deal with the wrecks of my brother and his troops that have had to deal with the loss of a little girl they didn't even know but got blown to shit by these noble defenders of their Iraqi homes (as you would seem to think of them) because she just happened to be standing on the street corner that US troops drove by.  The US troops threw candy (not grenades) to the kids because overwhelmingly that's what US troops would rather do with foreign kids as opposed to turning them into steaming hunks of goo.  I've got that little girl's picture on my hard drive, and I can't look at it without crying.  My brother is the same way;  he took that picture right before the bomb went off.  He's probably one of the last people to see her happy.  Her mother probably didn't even have the chance to see her in one piece.  We don't know her name, but nobody who's seen that picture or knows the story will ever forget her.  It's really hard for me because she looks a lot like my little girl and I can't imagine the pain of her parents.
And right now Belloc, I hope the sick son of a bitch that was avenging whatever imagined injustice is remembering her as well.  In the deepest pit of Hell that I can't even imagine.  I hope he gets to see what he did to her.  And I hope that the angels that came to get that bastard gave him a long slow ride down there.
Go look at Michael Yon's picture of a US captain holding a little girl named Farrah.  She's dead too.  Another victim of some noble insurgent avenging the evils of the Amis.
I've probably said too much and been a little hot-headed.  But this morning I really don't care.  I'm sick of this crap.  I'll feel bad for the little girls like Farrah and the one on the side of the street.  For the waste of lung space on the street in that picture, I say Bravo Fuckin Zulu to the Marines that did it.  Just be glad they operate with restraint of a civilized America.  Pissed off Marines with no restrictions or remorse is what you should really be worried about.
Rant over, I need to calm down dammit.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:03:44 AM EDT
[#46]
I too am not a great a believer in getting killing, but unfortunately some people have declared war on us.  Personally, I can't agree more with the liberal news media on bringing our soldiers home, but only after the USA beats the crap out of the enemy.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:13:47 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Nice head shot.

Tough shit.  Fuck them.  

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's called war and people die.  Allot of those people were just in the wrong place and wrong time, its just the way it is.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:25:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
What's a little disturbing is what hasn't been said...

"This thread is extremely difficult to masturbate to."

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:42:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One glaring difference that seems to be lost upon you Belloc is that the dead they party over are usually the innocent and unarmed victims that they have chosen because they are easy targets.  They do not go out of their way to distinguish legitimate combatant targets from innocent bystanders and civilians.  The US and coalition forces have gone out of their way, jeopardizing themselves in many cases, to avoid unneccessary casualties and killing the innocent.  Yeah, we're happy about their dead.  But the dead in this case are armed combatants that were actively engaged in attempting to kill our uniformed and identifiable troops.  
Civillians and other non-combatant targets to the jihadists are just "Allah's will" that should be happy they have been sent to a better place by some homicidal detatched sphincter, or that deserved death because they were collaborating with the infidel.
Sell that 10s or 100s of thousands of innocent Iraqis killed by US bombs tripe to some ignorant Eurodweeb somewhere else.  If the US didn't hold any human life in high regard we would have FAE'd the whole area and taken the damn oil over the smoking carcasses of a couple of million lesser forms of humanity.  
I've known several friends that have gone out of their way and damn near lost their lives to avoid injuring an Iraqi woman or child.  I've had to deal with the wrecks of my brother and his troops that have had to deal with the loss of a little girl they didn't even know but got blown to shit by these noble defenders of their Iraqi homes (as you would seem to think of them) because she just happened to be standing on the street corner that US troops drove by.  The US troops threw candy (not grenades) to the kids because overwhelmingly that's what US troops would rather do with foreign kids as opposed to turning them into steaming hunks of goo.  I've got that little girl's picture on my hard drive, and I can't look at it without crying.  My brother is the same way;  he took that picture right before the bomb went off.  He's probably one of the last people to see her happy.  Her mother probably didn't even have the chance to see her in one piece.  We don't know her name, but nobody who's seen that picture or knows the story will ever forget her.  It's really hard for me because she looks a lot like my little girl and I can't imagine the pain of her parents.
And right now Belloc, I hope the sick son of a bitch that was avenging whatever imagined injustice is remembering her as well.  In the deepest pit of Hell that I can't even imagine.  I hope he gets to see what he did to her.  And I hope that the angels that came to get that bastard gave him a long slow ride down there.

Go look at Michael Yon's picture of a US captain holding a little girl named Farrah.  She's dead too.  Another victim of some noble insurgent avenging the evils of the Amis.

I've probably said too much and been a little hot-headed.  But this morning I really don't care.  I'm sick of this crap.  I'll feel bad for the little girls like Farrah and the one on the side of the street.  For the waste of lung space on the street in that picture, I say Bravo Fuckin Zulu to the Marines that did it.  Just be glad they operate with restraint of a civilized America.  Pissed off Marines with no restrictions or remorse is what you should really be worried about.
Rant over, I need to calm down dammit.

Pic added, and I have to agree
Page / 7
Top Top