Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/11/2005 9:25:08 AM EDT
I have recently picked up smoking.  Not anything habitual, just one or two after I get home and eat dinner, kind of a unwinding thing.  My g/f likes to smoke Parliament lights, but I am partial to these:

How about you guys?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Tires

(not me, but same car)

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#2]
[Tyrone Biggums] Is this the free Crack give away [/Tyrone Biggums]

Justin
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:27:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have recently picked up smoking.  Not anything habitual, just one or two after I get home and eat dinner, kind of a unwinding thing.  My g/f likes to smoke Parliament lights, but I am partial to these:
www.raymondloewy.org/images/gallery/full/lucky_strike.jpg

How about you guys?

Come back in a year and tell us how it feels to be addicted to a pack a day.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Never smoked so much as a cigarette.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Crack.

I find it balances me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Parliment Full Flavors, a couple a day.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I've never smoked, and never will.  Tabacco products just dont make sense to me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Stop it now, while you can.  It is bad for your health and your bank account.  Use the money for ammo or something else.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:33:23 AM EDT
[#9]
When I was a kid I would strip down my moms Chesterfield [cough] cigarette butt's then roll'em up in Wheat Straw [hack] rolling  papers.    
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Used to smoke Camel lights.  I still miss them occationally.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Cigars. I never inhale. Hand Rolled, imports. I could care less about Cubans. I have about 2k cigars now.

Ziti
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Whatevers having a Buy 1 get 1 sale.  Incidently, whenever I want to quit smoking, I'll smoke Lucky's filterless.  The kick makes me woozy, and the harshness makes me stop smoking.... at least for 6 months, then I start up again.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Used to smoke Camel lights, and I smoked cloves for a little bit.

Seriously though, don't pick it up.  The worst habit ever to try and drop.  I started out as "just one after work" and it escalated.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:38:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Cigars for me as well. Handmade premium ones. Taste better than any cigarette and don't ruin your lungs (no inhaling). Very good for after dinner unwinding with a finger or 2 of a good single malt scotch.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

Contrary to anti smoking propaganda. Not everyone that smokes is a pack or 2 pack a day addict that wants to quit and cant.

I usually only smoke a couple after dinner or with a coffee in the mornings. Sometimes going days or weeks without smoking at all.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Cigars for me as well. Handmade premium ones. Taste better than any cigarette and don't ruin your lungs (no inhaling). Very good for after dinner unwinding with a finger or 2 of a good single malt scotch.

I like cigars too but there is no law that says cigarettes must be inhaled either.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Marlboros & Camel filters and I smoke Cubano Cohibas in Mexico and overseas.

It is nice occasionally.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:55:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

Contrary to anti smoking propaganda. Not everyone that smokes is a pack or 2 pack a day addict that wants to quit and cant.

I usually only smoke a couple after dinner or with a coffee in the mornings. Sometimes going days or weeks without smoking at all.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I'll smoke a few cigarettes with out with the boys in the evening, but other than that, I go days or weeks without smoking at all.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Cohiba, Romeo & Julietta, Partagas, Don Jose (Camaroon wrapper), Padron

These are my smokes, less habit forming, much more satisfying!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

Some people use cocaine on a strictly recreational basis, too. I guess those exceptions invalidate the rule, too, huh?

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like cigars too but there is no law that says cigarettes must be inhaled either.

True. I imagine some people might inhale cigar smoke too

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

Some people use cocaine on a strictly recreational basis, too. I guess those exceptions invalidate the rule, too, huh?

Guess so.  It is naive to say there is a "rule" when it comes to addiction; not everyone who tries anything gets addicted.  That applies to coke, heroin, crack, and everything else.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

I guess it depends on where you draw the line on something being a dangerous drug. Nicotine while being addictive is not a super dangerous drug to your health. Cocaine is.

So you don’t drink coffee or soda pop? They contain caffeine. It’s a drug.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

I guess it depends on where you draw the line on something being a dangerous drug. Nicotine while being addictive is not a super dangerous drug to your health. Cocaine is.

if you MUST know, I smoked for 11 years. Quit last summer.

And, no, I don't drink coffee or sodas.

Nothing but milk, fruit juice, and water.

What was your point?

Did you have one, or are you just another one of the idiotic tobacco-has-vitamin-c-in-it-dontcha-know crowd?

Smoke all you want. Tell me you're not addicted. Die of cancer. See if i care....

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#26]

As for the original question.

I been smoking those new shorter marlboros. Its buy 1 get one free around here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

What was your point?

Did you have one, or are you just another one of the idiotic tobacco-has-vitamin-c-in-it-dontcha-know crowd?

Smoke all you want. Tell me you're not addicted. Die of cancer. See if i care....

My point was that comparing cigarettes to cocaine use was not a very logical comparison.

I think I proved that point.

So now you have resorted to name calling and telling me you don’t care if I die.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#28]
He asked what'cha smoke, not if ya do, sheese!

There's only one delicious tasting cigarette

And for after a fine dinner

moderation good man, moderation
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Cigars for me as well. Handmade premium ones.  Very good for after dinner unwinding with a finger or 2 of a good single malt scotch.

+1  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quit three weeks ago. For the last five years I smoked Skydancer cigaretes. They are made in Ok. by my tribe.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about you guys?

What was your point?

Sounds like someone needs a smoke!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Senecas full flavor $10.50 a carton ,tastes just like a marlboro red
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Nothing. Never have, never will.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:11:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Senecas changed their blend some time ago, and is now a decent smoke. Prior to that, they were hardly smokable. I know the guys that import Senecas, and they told me the new blend is pretty much a duplicate of Skydancer. BTW, I will be brokering distributor deals for Senecas in Mo. and Ks., and any where else I can.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#36]
cheeba cheeba
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Just da ganja mon!

ETA: I've been smoking cubans since I came back from mexico,

romeo Y julietta, Partagas.

And Marlby Lights.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I've never smoked in my life.  I equate smoking to sleeping with someone that has AIDS.  You know they have it, but you keep banging them, and sure enough you'll die from it.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Smoked left handed and right handed cigs for 25 years, now I only smoke briskets.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Cowboy Killers...

Two packs of Marlboros a day... Cant live without my smokes...
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#42]
get rid of those damn things while you can. It's a waste of money and good health.

btw I smoke, I curse the day I thought it was cool enough to want to do it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Started out on Kools (cuz they're COOL, get it?)

Switched to Marlboro Lights cuz I coulnd't stand the smell of menthol anymore (and they were easier to get, at the time)

Switched to Camels when they went on sale, and I figured out that I liked them (delicious!)

Switched to Camel Lights after I started hacking up nasty shit on a regu;lar basis smoking a pack of Camels a day. If I buy a pack now, it's Camel Lights. Not as good as Camels, but close enough.

I can't smoke cigars. They just don't do it for me.

I could go for a Camel right about now....stupid New Years Resolutions...

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Started out on Kools (cuz they're COOL, get it?)

Switched to Marlboro Lights cuz I coulnd't stand the smell of menthol anymore (and they were easier to get, at the time)

Switched to Camels when they went on sale, and I figured out that I liked them (delicious!)

Switched to Camel Lights after I started hacking up nasty shit on a regu;lar basis smoking a pack of Camels a day. If I buy a pack now, it's Camel Lights. Not as good as Camels, but close enough.

I can't smoke cigars. They just don't do it for me.

I could go for a Camel right about now....stupid New Years Resolutions...

Ah yes,  Nonfiltered Camels
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#45]
My current favorite is H Upmann Special Selection in Maduro.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#46]
America's Favorite & Original Unfiltered Cigarette (Since 1913) - Camels. I do not pay for filters, I buy tobacco. Filters taste yucky. I quit smoking about 25-30 times a day, though.
I have a grandfather who fought in the European Theatre in WW2 (Italy). He picked up a pack of Camels in 1936 and hasn't dropped them since. He turns 84 this year.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Tires

(not me, but same car)

www.acarshow.com/usk97vet.jpg

+1 you beat me to it!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Quit three weeks ago. For the last five years I smoked Skydancer cigaretes. They are made in Ok. by my tribe.

Kind of off topic but I 'd like to ask anyway.  Is the tobbacco grown in OK? Or is it imported in leaf form?  How does the whole process go?  Does your tribe have the cigarette making/ packaging machinery on site, or is it subcontracted out?  Etc.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Marlboro Red Box
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Smoked marlboros (started with reds, finished with lights) for 12 years.  Hadn't smoked anything in 5 years.  Now I'm smoking onyx reserve robustos, and CAO flavors, Eileen's dream.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top