Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Carter's greatest achievment was to set the stage for Ronald Reagan.

<––-trying to emphasize the positive.

edit: Page Two hopes Obama will follow suit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Only one Carter in this picture had his head screwed on right.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
he farms peanuts.

So did my Grandather, but he was a conservative who would have made a president on the level of Reagan.
Nothing wrong with farmers, just Jimmuh Carter.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:00:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jimmy Carter is a racist.

(by the actual definition of the word, not the new definition)

He's a Joooo hatin' douchebag.  Fuck him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Since presiding over a failed Presidency he has been an attention whore without a cause.   TT
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As the worst President of this century, you'd think Carter woul stand back and let Obama grab that title from him...

Carter was president last century.

LOL...Last millennium
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Is the guy just a dedicated Commie? A loon? Or just that partisan?

Here he is calling Joe Wilson a "racist" (dontcha just love that word now? It's being handed out more than hooker pamphlets on the Vegas strip) Where Carter called Obama a "Black Boy" during the campaign. If Rush, Beck, Palin, W, would have called Obama a "Black Boy" there would have been repercussions for years.

That is because it is Ok for white/black democrats to be racist...

DUH...
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:23:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Jimmy Carter is a profoundly evil man with a thin veneer of good works to hide that fact.

he judges others by himself, ergo, he is a racist
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I will tell you what is wrong with him––he has literally lost all of his mind..

Can he not go somewhere and shut his mouth––-don't they have golf or swimming or exercise where he lives?? Damn!!

This is exactly what the dems want.  They love this whole racism thing...It takes your mind away from what is really happening in this country.

Can I ask a question?  What is going to happen when something racial does happen?  It's not like anyone is going to believe it––-the word has become cheap and used way too much in the context that it was never meant for.

God this really pisses me off...

Yes, Carter is unhinged.  He believes that Obama will provide vindication for his (Carter's) failures as President.

I guess he thinks the path of the US over the last 30 years was a "Mistake"?

As for the charge of "racism" this is a tactic the Left has used in higher education for years.  It stifles what the Left sees as dissent.  It is a corner stone of "Politically Correct" fascism.  Obama enjoys lecturing, as that is what he knows what to do.  He has been in the cloistered academic world, and I am sure he is surprised that many people do not like being lectured to.

If we disagree with his viewpoints we are:
A. Racist.
B. Poor students.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:32:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quite possilbly the worst president in the last hundred years.  Caught it from both the right (Reagan) and the left (Teddy) and lost his re-election bid.  Has been mad ever since.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:36:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quite possilbly the worst president in the last hundred years.  Caught it from both the right (Reagan) and the left (Teddy) and lost his re-election bid.  Has been mad ever since.

Well, up to now, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:37:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anyone hear what Michael Steele is saying about Carter?

Thank God there are some black people in this country that have some sense...

Not everyone drank the Kool-Aid.

And even some who did eventually say, "hey, this tastes like piss!"
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not what's wrong with Jimmah Cahtah, these are the new rules of the old game.

If you are white, you cannot criticise anyone but other white people.

Where does Wilson get off alleging elements of a protected class's sales pitch was not based in fact?!

No no let me help you...If you are white and a democrat you can criticize anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda––and calling others racist––is so "in" right now...

So only white and black conservatives can be racist....Didn't you get the memo???

No, only white conservatives are racist. Black conservatives are race traitors who are really white on the inside. Didn't YOU get the memo?

By the way, you coming to tonight's cross burning? We're going to be lynchng Obama in effigy. Yeee-haaaw!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Wrong question.  He has always been a fool.  the correct question is "What the hell was wrong with Americans such that they elected him President?!"

The similarities of a little known fool being elected in 1976 and another in 2008 is scary in terms of "learning from history, NOT!"

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not what's wrong with Jimmah Cahtah, these are the new rules of the old game.

Where does Wilson get off alleging elements of a protected class's sales pitch was not based in fact?!

No no let me help you...If you are white and a democrat you can criticize anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda––and calling others racist––is so "in" right now...

So only white and black conservatives can be racist....Didn't you get the memo???

No, only white conservatives are racist. Black conservatives are race traitors who are really white on the inside. Didn't YOU get the memo?

By the way, you coming to tonight's cross burning? We're going to be lynchng Obama in effigy. Yeee-haaaw!

Actually I would love to come to tonight's burning...But I have an appointment to get my skin bleached then I have a meeting for the Uncle Tom an Aunt Tonya anonymous...Can I have a rain check on your burning??? *lol*
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Where do you begin. He is a completely useless human.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#18]
i think jimmy carter has finally lost his mind, the dude is off his fuckin rocker
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes, it does take a racist to know one, and the church that Carter attended for most of his life would not allow blacks inside the sanctuary. He is living proof that having a high IQ does not exclude you from lacking even a shred of commons sense. The man has a nuclear engineering degree and couldn't find his way out of a one room shit hole!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#21]
"There's no fool like an old fool."
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Jimmy carter  was a joke as a president and is a total douchbag.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#23]
what isn't wrong with jimmy carter?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Commie all the way!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Jimmy Carter is a possum felching cock gobbler.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jimmy Carter is a possum felching cock gobbler.

I had to look up what "felching" was.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Another profoundly unhappy liberal.  Looks like he's bleeding though his eyelids.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Notice how George Bush has been staying out of the fray. Like it or not, he does exhibit class and respect unlike Clinton and Carter.

Haven't most Repubs followed this MO?

Remember how the Clintons left the White House when they moved out? They took all the good shit, left everything in disarray, and stole keys off of all the keyboards.

When Bush left the White House, he specifically ensured that none of those sorts of shenanigans were left behind for Obama.

Say what you will about Dubya, at least he has some class.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Carter is best at building houses for Habitat for Humanity, and nothing more..........he and Andrew Young are the reason why Mugabe is running roughshod over Zimbabwe, and he is Hamas' best buddy..........
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:59:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually I would love to come to tonight's burning...But I have an appointment to get my skin bleached then I have a meeting for the Uncle Tom an Aunt Tonya anonymous...Can I have a rain check on your burning??? *lol*

Oh, pish-posh. Just slap on some makeup, blue contacts, and a blonde wig, you'll look fine. You won't be the only one going in white-face.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Jimmy carter said it  like he sees it.  Im not really sure how anyone would characterize posters with the president dressed up like a Zulu warrior or in hood wear with the multiple gold chains as not being racially motivated. Granted there are not that many of those but to have the Tea party organizer on AC360 last night refuse to answer the direct question of  "have you or would you tell protesters to take down those signs?" shows that there is something more than meets the eye. Look its a natural thing to be racist ....everyone has a preference towards their own race but some in the crowd are using the political message to hide their real animosity against blacks.

It wont make a difference in 100 years anyway because with the volume of interracial and cross cultural relationships we are headed in the direction of being , well probably Peurto Rican in appearance .
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#32]
I liked John Rich's response to Jimmy Carter's speech last night on Hannity's Great American Panel.

"Furthermore, why do we care what Jimmy Carter has to say about anything?  It doesn't matter.  He didn't matter when he did matter as far as I'm concerned so I don't even know why we're wasting our time."

Link

ConservativeBlkFem, I'd like to suscribe to your newsletter.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I liked John Rich's response to Jimmy Carter's speech last night on Hannity's Great American Panel.

"Furthermore, why do we care what Jimmy Carter has to say about anything?  It doesn't matter.  He didn't matter when he did matter as far as I'm concerned so I don't even know why we're wasting our time."

Link

ConservativeBlkFem, I'd like to suscribe to your newsletter.  

I think I might need to start one!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#34]
It's funny, when he was President, he couldn't get the right time of day from the media. Now they are regarding him as being relevant because  he suits their needs.
Still, he's done enough damage to this country, he should shut up and sit down.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He is desperately trying to stay relevant in today's world.

This
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:48:29 AM EDT
[#37]

Peanut Jimmy Chose A Side Long Ago
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Rush has been calling him a "hemmorhoid" all day.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Jimmy Carter=Attention Whore

Next Question
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#40]
What's wrong with him? He's a bitter, old krank of a man, who realizes his presidency was full of fail.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Carter was the most worthless POTUS ever... he's mad Obama's challenging him for his title.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:09:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

D.  All of the above

....and much more, but we do have the CoC to consider.

HH

This.  Except to add that he is also an Arrogant, Pretentious, Condescending, American Hating Prick.  

Being a youngster during the Carter administration, I always thought that history had judged him a little harshly.  Not anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:16:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He is desperately trying to stay relevant in today's world.

This.  He wants to be seen as the wise elder statesman and fails at every turn.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Carter's real problem is this:

He has a well-deserved legacy of being the worst president in modern history, and he (rightly) recognizes that Obama is giving him a run for the money for that title.

As such, he's frantic to defend his title as 'worst president ever'.

That is all.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is wrong with Jimmy Carter?

Nothing, and how dare you even suggest such a thing. IF you ask Jimmy Carter, Jimmy Carter is the single greatest human being to ever walk the earth. He grew up in the south and yet in that cauldron of racism and ignorance emerged as the most enlightened human being in the entire nation. His brilliant economic leadership was never appreciated by the backward fools in this country. His greatness is recognized all over the world primarily by people that the US government and US population dismiss with arbitrary labels like "terrorist". Hell, a leader of a major international Islamic movement even recommended his book, for heaven's sake!

Carter is a wonderful man, and he tirelessly dedicates his life to trying to teach we unwashed, ignorant, heathen plebes the superiority of his wisdom. Like a benevolent and loving father he will correct us when we are in a "malaise" or when we're allowing ugly racism to bubble up, will show us how oppressed and put-upon groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are, and will show us the path to greatness and prosperity.

jimmy carter is doing what is preceived as the safe thing to do in this country right now... hes piling on the racist bandwagon. he will never change!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#48]
He's still pissed over the ass kicking from Reagan.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Pres Carter is a member of MANBLA and is a cross dresser he has very little credibility  !
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pres Carter is a member of MAMBLA and is a cross dresser he has very little credibility  !

MAMBLA?

Is that similar to NAMBLA?

For all his other quirks (?), I doubt that he's a NAMBLA type.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top