BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, the strategy of the Left is alive and well in this and many other threads on ARFCOM, anymore.  

Critical of election procedures or outcome and you’re immediately labeled an antigovernment insurrectionist.

Critical of NATO or the effects of sanctions against Russia and you’re immediately labeled a Russian stooge who’s also undermining American policy.

Make no mistake, their hatred is real.  These people would and will rabidly support freezing bank accounts and even the imprisonment of anyone critical of Ukraine.

View Quote

These are two unrelated issues. The election WAS stolen. Destroying Russia's capacity to make war is a good thing. See how easy that was?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I think I have found why we disagree. You think Russia today is the same thing as the Soviet Union 70 years ago…
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a lot to worry about.

But abandoning our allies isn't one of them.

I think I have found why we disagree. You think Russia today is the same thing as the Soviet Union 70 years ago…

Are they invading their neighbors while threatening me with nukes? They're currently worse than the Soviets.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yep, sickening that parts of Arfcom would prefere to align themselves with Russia/China/Iran/NORK/Syria.

Just plain deluded or turds, and little different to the German-American Bund of years gone by (wel expect now they support a side with the stated goal of destroying the US).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaron Mate?? WTF. Why don't you just post RT News, Tass, and Sputnik?

Yep, sickening that parts of Arfcom would prefere to align themselves with Russia/China/Iran/NORK/Syria.

Just plain deluded or turds, and little different to the German-American Bund of years gone by (wel expect now they support a side with the stated goal of destroying the US).

This.

Time to end the Cold War through the complete destruction of the Putin regime.

The EU, the US, and NATO must adopt a uniform policy of regime change in Russia, with zero compromise.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
LOL Russia is the king of messy proxy wars; you think those were Vietnamese pilots in those migs in Vietnam or Korea ? What about Soviet nukes in Cuba ? Russia has ZERO legitimacy in talking shit about NATO.
View Quote

The Mitrovkin archives revealed massive USSR aid to north Vietnam.

IIRC, there were over 20,000 Russian “advisors” and approximately 30,000 Chinese communists helping the Vietnamese communists (though some years later, China did go to war with communist Vietnam).

Time to end Putin’s regime, permanently.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These are two unrelated issues. The election WAS stolen. Destroying Russia's capacity to make war is a good thing. See how easy that was?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, the strategy of the Left is alive and well in this and many other threads on ARFCOM, anymore.  

Critical of election procedures or outcome and you’re immediately labeled an antigovernment insurrectionist.

Critical of NATO or the effects of sanctions against Russia and you’re immediately labeled a Russian stooge who’s also undermining American policy.

Make no mistake, their hatred is real.  These people would and will rabidly support freezing bank accounts and even the imprisonment of anyone critical of Ukraine.

Unrelated?  They’re both supported by leftists and leftist governments, namely ours.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are they invading their neighbors while threatening me with nukes? They're currently worse than the Soviets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a lot to worry about.

But abandoning our allies isn't one of them.

As if America hasn’t changed at all in that timeframe, either.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unrelated?  They’re both supported by leftists and leftist governments, namely ours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leftists are also known supporters of the "blue sky" theory. Coincidence?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Retards resorting to personal attacks are just that. Retards.
View Quote

I cant help it, I come from the most corrupt third world shithole with worthless people according to you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL are you high?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

And oddly enough support for Ukraine has majority support from the right as well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#11]
It you'd stop struggling we could get this rape over more quickly.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I assure you, I am getting none of those.

Tell you what. Take up a collection where people have to pay straight from their pocket for Ukraine. I know that you and all of the yellow/blue flag wavers won’t pay jack shit.  It’s REAL easy for you to spend other peoples money.
View Quote

I didn’t see you whining about Trump bucks, stimulus, student loan cancelation or the Inflation Creation Act, but this issue got you out to make a fuss. Tell me more?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And oddly enough support for Ukraine has majority support from the right as well.
View Quote

Except for 85 IQ globohomo bio lab Alex Jones nut huggers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one thinks it’s the same, least if all Vladimir Putin, whose stated goal is the restoration of the Soviet Union.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Edit: not worth it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you support this message?:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/CPU2-2533055.jpg

At least they’ve remained consistent which is more than I can say for most of those on the Left.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is any of this our problem?  Really getting tired of my tax dollars going everywhere else but back to our own people.

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.

You mean ruSSia?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A peace deal was available in April and the US squashed it. Ukraine is a honey hole of problems for ((them)).
View Quote

Stop drinking the Kool Aid. Because there never was a deal of any sort.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think you should register yourself as a foreign agent with the arfcom staff. Why the fuck do you think you can call Americans turds when we express displeasure with the US sending billions to fund the war in Ukrain. Why don’t you spend less time talking shit about Americans and spend more time getting your country or EU memebers to pick up the tab. You don’t want to send billions to fund the war against Russia? Are you a communist sympathizer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you should register yourself as a foreign agent with the arfcom staff. Why the fuck do you think you can call Americans turds when we express displeasure with the US sending billions to fund the war in Ukrain. Why don’t you spend less time talking shit about Americans and spend more time getting your country or EU memebers to pick up the tab. You don’t want to send billions to fund the war against Russia? Are you a communist sympathizer?

There's no need to sugar coat it. Siding with ruSSia DOES make you a turd. And that's not even what I really, really think. That would be pretty much against the COC.

Traitors to America should face the rope. And siding with the enemy makes them that. Traitors.

And for good measure: FJB
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
View Quote

Well, are you sure you're paying taxes to the bafoons in DC? Or do you send yours to Mokba?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Russia is free to stop anytime they want by simply leaving Ukraine.
Why would the west pass up the opportunity to create dead Russians handed to us on a golden platter?
View Quote

I am waiting for this moment since I joined the armed forces in 1992. Smash those stinking bolsheviks and get over with it.

Now THIS is the golden opportunity to finish them off. Then turn to China and make sure they know that the stick is already out and waiting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.
View Quote

Do you think the ruSSians would sit that one out and not attack us as well? Keeping us busy in Europe and starting the battle of the atlantic 2.0? Seriously, some of you seem to have the IQ of a 12 year old.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Same here please.

View Quote

What tax money? Seems like you can't even afford a membership. You sure you are paying taxes after all?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:35:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who fucking cares?

They hate us, 'cause they ain't us
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?

Who fucking cares?

They hate us, 'cause they ain't us

Us as in too broke to buy a membership here?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I cant help it, I come from the most corrupt third world shithole with worthless people according to you.
View Quote

Never said people were worthless.. that's all you.

never mentionned 3rd world either. As for most corrupt, that was everyone's opinion in the EU prior to 2022.. so there is that
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Us as in too broke to buy a membership here?
View Quote

Why would I buy one?

But, sure, if your membership fee makes you feel like a baller, I'll act impressed.

Cue the "gangsta" with $23 meme
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

CNN has entered the chat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaron Mate?? WTF. Why don't you just post RT News, Tass, and Sputnik?

CNN has entered the chat.

I love how you side with a self declared communist like Aaron Mate. But you did know that, right?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He waited to make sure he can take the short bus. And it really, really shows in his posts.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

never mentionned 3rd world either. As for most corrupt, that was everyone's opinion in the EU prior to 2022.. so there is that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're a EU fanboy as well? NO ONE claimed Ukraine to be the most corrupt country in Europe. It was always known that *gasp* the most corrupt country in Europe is...... ruSSia.

And just this: Du bist eine Enttaeuschung, genau wie Roger Koeppel der Putinlutscher. ( My German's still pretty good, thanks Pa :) All the family members left over there think he lost his mind.

In fact supporting Putin? Yeah, turd alarm.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Now you're a EU fanboy as well? NO ONE claimed Ukraine to be the most corrupt country in Europe. It was also known that *gasp* this place belongs to ruSSia.

And just this: Du bist eine Enttaeuschung, genau wie Roger Koeppel der Putinlutscher. ( My German's still pretty good, thanks Pa :) All the family members left over there think he lost his mind.

In fact supporting Putin? Yeah, turd alarm.
View Quote

Never was a EU fanboy. But it is a FACT that everybody knew in the West that Ukr was as corrupt as it gets. Denying that because Russians wrongly and illegaly attacked it wont make it otherwise.

I dont give a damn about R. Koeppel.. just like i don't care about Ukraine.. or Yemen, or Armenia.. the list goes on...

what is truly disappointing here, is seeing that people like you that can't fucking read, and keep telling everyone who does not enthusiastically and blindly support sending billions of our money to one of the most corrupt place in the world, while crippling our own economies, is in fact supporting Russia or Putin...... Its fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#34]

yes and ? thanks for confirming what I said and what i NEVER said.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Never was a EU fanboy. It is a FACT that everybody knew in the West that Ukr was as corrupt as it gets. Denying that because Russians attacked it wont make it otherwise.

I dont give a damn about R. Koeppel.. just like i don't care about Ukraine.. or Yemen, or Armenia.. the list goes on...

what is truly disapointing here is seeing that people like you that can't fucking read, and keep telling everyone who does not enthusiastically and blindly support sending billions of our money to one of the most corrupt place in the world, while crippling our own economies, is in fact supporting Russia or Putin...... Its fucking retarded.
View Quote

And yet you post in thread after Ukraine thread...
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And yet you post in thread after Ukraine thread...
View Quote

No, I post in SOME Ukraine WAR threads. just like I post in MANY other GD topics. Does one need your fucking permission for that ?

and I do because I care about the consequences of what my countries DO regarding that conflict, and the consequences it has on the ppl around me. Not because of Ukraine itself. If they did the same about Yemen or Armenia, Id do the same. Nothing to do with Ukr specifically.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But you ARE aligned with their position, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least they’ve remained consistent which is more than I can say for most of those on the Left.

But you ARE aligned with their position, right?

With agreement on this particular issue, absolutely but your side is aligned with the whole democrat party as well as the leftists parties of Europe.  They are actually in charge of how this thing progresses.  How can you back their handling of Ukraine but think everything else they do is inept or wrong?

See the difference?

They will lead us to a direct war with Russia before this is over.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#38]
We (the West) are not ready as a society, nor militarliary, for a war with Russia and China.  Even with our harsh language, sanctions on Russia,  and moves against China, we haven't even started taking the steps necessary to confront them conventionally in a way that would result in a decisive victory should it come to that. Our military is still tailored to fight goat hoarders in Afghanistan and Iraq (COIN), and is just now thinking about Russia and China,  as well as Iran and North Korea. And with BRAC, and the inability to meet reduced recruitment quotas due to the downsizing, we can't even sustain it.

Our liberal leaders think Russia and China will give in to massive amounts of soft power. Problem is that if western economies collapse because because it, the Russians and Chinese lose any incentive and hard power becomes the mainstay to diplomacy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Irony is ironic.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

10% for the big guy!  Money laundering!

Fuck Zelensky and Putin!  
Fuck Ukraine and Russia!

Corruption!

Bio labs!

Neo nazis!  Globohomo!  

Just getting all of the retarded replies out of the way early.
View Quote

You left out genetically modified NATO super soldiers.

That one really had me laughing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I blame MTV, Rap and Maude.
View Quote

Fun fact. The Maude TV show was the very first sitcom to tell women to get abortions. Episode was pure propaganda. The episode was also partly paid for by some population reduction group.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Peace was available 4 years ago.  Trump told the world how to accomplish it.  Trump was vilified, what was necessary was not done.

If Europe would have prepared themselves against Russia's monopoly on their fuel, Russia would not have had that card to play and probably would have never invaded.  Now we are waiting for winter - because that is when the card goes up in value.

You don't prepare for a war with an enimy by becoming economically dependent on them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Irony is ironic.
View Quote

There is no irony. Responding to unprovoked personal attacks is not attacking to begin with.

I can politely try to answer all the geopolitical arguments in the world. But the same uncalled for personal attacks again and again just get what they deserve.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There is no irony. Responding to unprovoked personal attacks is not attacking to begin with.

I can politely try to answer all the geopolitical arguments in the world. But the same uncalled for personal attacks again and again just get what they deserve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Irony is ironic.

Attachment Attached File

ETA:  “The key to rhetoric is using personal attacks if the other guy does first.” —Socrates (probably)
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#46]
This thread reminds me to be thankful for the presence of people that are so dumb they make me feel really smart.

Half of everyone is below median intelligence.  They make up the people that think Russia isn’t the “bad guy”.  There is literally no cogent, rational argument to support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

“I hate both sides, but… (insert Russian propaganda piece here)”
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

They literally are.

1921 Russia invaded Poland to conquer and annex it. They intended to drive west and “liberate” Germany

They are driven back.

2022, Ukraine. Russia goes west to conquer Ukraine and liberate it from itself and free Poland and the other states but can’t because of Ukrainian resistance.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you support this message?:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/CPU2-2533055.jpg

Maybe we should have listened to them about Iraq and Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Peace was available 4 years ago.  Trump told the world how to accomplish it.  Trump was vilified, what was necessary was not done.

If Europe would have prepared themselves against Russia's monopoly on their fuel, Russia would not have had that card to play and probably would have never invaded.  Now we are waiting for winter - because that is when the card goes up in value.

You don't prepare for a war with an enimy by becoming economically dependent on them.
View Quote

Yup, and we continue our war on domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

But the are “killing orcs” so it is all good.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Can anyone confirm if the Ukrainians let out the “rebel yell” when they are whippin’ the orcs on the battlefield?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top