BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Besides the fact that my grandfather fought the Germans in the army and later fought the Germans in the resistance there is no such thing as generational transmission of guilt or virtue. And I would be fully in favor of executing any and all WWII traitors and enablers.

The German American Bund was obviously un-American as it was litterally sponsored by Nazi Germany to infiltrate America and lead it away from the values in the consititution so dunno if the outrage is sarcasm or real.

View Quote

You brought up the American Bund- Nazi party for some reason to throw shit on the US.  So what if they were sponsored, many places were sponsored by the Germans. The point I made is that it pales in comparison to what the Dutch did to their own people. As such I am puzzled why you would throw mud on the US contrasting nazis in the US where as your own nation has a disgusting shameful record on the war in comparison to the US which arguably helped free the entire world from fascism for awhile, while you are claiming some sort of weird high ground of morality, its odd

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.
View Quote

Plenty of Americans are turds tho.   What's the problem?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Edit:mistaken post.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How the hell is any of this our problem?  Really getting tired of my tax dollars going everywhere else but back to our own people.
View Quote

Like in the form of student loan forgiveness?
I get the sentiment but I don't mind seeing my tax dollars used to hopefully get Putin out of office and weaken Russia.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Russia is a threat to global security, proven my their repeated unprovoked wars of territorial annexation against their neighbors.

Breaking Russia and causing the downfall of the current Russian government is in the best long term interests of the world. Russia has proven they will keep doing this until stopped.
View Quote

Yet we built the evil empire during lend lease. Shouldn’t have given them one truck, ration, bullet or gallon of gas. The German Army would have bled them white while we took Berlin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didn't the WEF say they want a world war?
View Quote

Putin is working with the WEF trying to start ww3

When Biden comes to ban and take Ar15s, will you be a WEF stooge and fight and start ww3 or will you go against them and give up your rifles?

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
View Quote

You willing to take our burden of the anti-inflation bill and student loan repayment since that money is “being spent here”?
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?

If the shoes fit, a turd name tag you shall not acquit

Quoted:

You think Ukraine would assist us if we got into it with China?   Do you think any European country would?

Kinda hard when they can't pay for heat and shipped all their most advanced weapons to the biggest black markets arms bazaar on the planet.

Ukraine would if they were a nato member and China attacked us. Just the same as when nato, for the only time in its history, enacted article 5 and went to Afghanistan.

Quoted:

They are doing it for their own self interest and it is still a drop in the bucket.

When they contribute to the US border security and protect Taiwan and the rest of the world  maybe they can talk. Until then that argument doesn’t wash.

This is a European problem, it requires a European solution.

It’s a nato problem and requires a nato solution.

We are apart of nato.

Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep, sickening that parts of Arfcom would prefere to align themselves with Russia/China/Iran/NORK/Syria.

Just plain deluded or turds, and little different to the German-American Bund of years gone by (wel expect now they support a side with the stated goal of destroying the US).
View Quote
Haven't you heard? It's the GD Rossiysko-Amerikanskaya Federatsiya!
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Russia invaded because the D team took over and put Biden in office.

All those who exploit every crisis will exploit the hell out of this as long as they can.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:53:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Wouldn't Putin mooobilizing in this narrative be a prolongation?

I know, propaganda, but what shoddy stuff.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yet we built the evil empire during lend lease. Shouldn’t have given them one truck, ration, bullet or gallon of gas. The German Army would have bled them white while we took Berlin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know, I’m quite tired right now, but without giving too much thought to it, I can’t find fault with this post.  The invasion of Europe by the Anglo-American forces would have had to have been launched sooner than 1944 though, otherwise they would have been facing the nearly full undivided attention of the Wehrmacht.  Better tanks would have helped out tremendously too, otherwise the US had better or nearly equal small arms throughout the war, the same with aircraft.

Quoted:
Russia invaded because the D team took over and put Biden in office.

All those who exploit every crisis will exploit the hell out of this as long as they can.

They might have invaded if Trump had gotten a second term, we will never know.  Putin grabbed Crimea and started trying to break more off Ukraine back in 2014, he’s wanted this for some time.  All the while the Russians promote narratives keeping the left and right in the US at each other’s throats “hunter is involved in corruption in Ukraine along with his dad” “Trump is a Russian agent”.  Ask yourself, no matter what grains of truth to those narratives there are, who without a doubt benefits from them?  Ugh, I get too worked up over these things, Russia won’t be around all that much longer.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:54:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah, NATO countries invaded Russia and started all of this.
View Quote

Ukraine isn't in NATO.

Everyone in NATO are little bitches who don't take the obligations seriously.

Fuck em.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 2:25:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Didn’t seem to bother you too much when the USA helped Albanians “take” Serbian land…

The hypocrisy…

Again, Russian are assholeS, Ukrainians are corrupt…

Long sorry short. I don’t give a shit. Just like you don’t give a shit about Yemen or Armenia
View Quote

You really need to seek professional medical help if you came to that conclusion based on what I posted.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:05:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ukraine isn't in NATO.

Everyone in NATO are little bitches who don't take the obligations seriously.

Fuck em.
View Quote

Ukraine is fighting for nato right now.

Russia doesn’t intend to stop at Ukraine.

Your argument is false
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:15:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
More than one thing can be true. Russia is at fault for invading Ukraine. Nato is wrong for seizing opportunity for proxy war.
View Quote
You're right.  NATO shouldn't be pursuing a proxy war.  We should go all in and fight Russia ourselves rather than making Ukrainians die for us.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:45:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Aaron Mate?? WTF. Why don't you just post RT News, Tass, and Sputnik?
View Quote

CNN has entered the chat.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:54:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is any of this our problem?  Really getting tired of my tax dollars going everywhere else but back to our own people.

Zelinsky's probably threatened to expose Biden and the rest of the DC cronies's corruption who were operating in Europe's Most Corrupt State.

He would be killed instantly. He's in on it, so no threats, just keep the juice flowing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Ha, good one.  Remember when Russia initially invaded and there were actually dipshits in GD positing that "the Russians were going to uncover the dirt on Hunter"?  Funny, but also sad at how many gullible tards there are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha, good one.  Remember when Russia initially invaded and there were actually dipshits in GD positing that "the Russians were going to uncover the dirt on Hunter"?  Funny, but also sad at how many gullible tards there are.

Why would we need Russia when we saw the fucking emails and his business partner confirmed it? It was all already buried. Or are you claiming there was (is) no kickback scheme between the Bidens and Ukraine?

I can't imagine constantly posting every single CNN talking point, then trying to call someone else a gullible tard.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:02:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why would we need Russia when we saw the fucking emails and his business partner confirmed it? It was all already buried. Or are you claiming there was (is) no kickback scheme between the Bidens and Ukraine?

I can't imagine constantly posting every single CNN talking point, then trying to call someone else a gullible tard.
View Quote

Who in Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:03:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You're right.  NATO shouldn't be pursuing a proxy war.  We should go all in and fight Russia ourselves rather than making Ukrainians die for us.
View Quote

Ukrainians are fighting to protect their nation and people.

But I do agree, we should take direct action.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:31:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Also OP: gun manufacturers prolong the war against gun violence by continuing to sell to civilians

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:41:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Your argument is false
View Quote

LOL.. russia can’t untuck themselves from corrupt Ukraine, but somehow they are a threat to the whole NATO and the west…

My opinion ? Russia is a little tyrannical power, that didn’t want the west to meddle its close sphere of influence. The current regime NEEDS to appear strong on the Donbas and Ukraine issue to maintain itself. The west backed those fuckers into a corner and now there is war.

Does that make Russia or Putin right in any way ? Nope.

Does the current war serve the western PEOPLE interests in any way ? Nope.

(Do I understand Ukrainian defending themselves ? Of course)

Inflation, energy crisis and all…. But at least the usa doesn’t have to worry too much about that. For now
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, NATO countries invaded Russia and started all of this.
View Quote

No one cared about Crimea ???????

What changed?   Oh, FJB
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Like in the form of student loan forgiveness?
I get the sentiment but I don't mind seeing my tax dollars used to hopefully get Putin out of office and weaken Russia.
View Quote

I'd like to have American cities to have clean drinking water over some boomer masturbation fantasy about "The Reds", but here we are.  Third world country while we shit out money to some corrupt state for a nebulous goal.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 5:00:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'd like to have American cities to have clean drinking water over some boomer masturbation fantasy about "The Reds", but here we are.  Third world country while we shit out money to some corrupt state for a nebulous goal.

View Quote

You’re like the rest of the democrats that think drinking water is a federal responsibility.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL.. russia can’t untuck themselves from corrupt Ukraine, but somehow they are a threat to the whole NATO and the west…

Yes, they are. Russia had hell in 1941 with fighting Finland, but did that stop them from threatening the west for the next 50 years until they collapsed?

My opinion ? Russia is a little tyrannical power, that didn’t want the west to meddle its close sphere of influence. The current regime NEEDS to appear strong on the Donbas and Ukraine issue to maintain itself. The west backed those fuckers into a corner and now there is war.

Guess what, if Russia didn't try to genocide their neighbors they wouldn't try to leave their sphere of influence. What is the holodmor, again?

The war doesn't serve the people's interests at all. Only putin. That's why we need to end it.

Inflation, energy crisis and all…. But at least the usa doesn’t have to worry too much about that. For now
View Quote

We have a lot to worry about.

But abandoning our allies isn't one of them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sure, first give me your stimulus, any PPP funds and college forgiveness funds you may be getting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
Sure, first give me your stimulus, any PPP funds and college forgiveness funds you may be getting.

I assure you, I am getting none of those.

Tell you what. Take up a collection where people have to pay straight from their pocket for Ukraine. I know that you and all of the yellow/blue flag wavers won’t pay jack shit.  It’s REAL easy for you to spend other peoples money.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You willing to take our burden of the anti-inflation bill and student loan repayment since that money is “being spent here”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely not.

Please tell me more about how the past 30 yrs worth of proxy wars have benefited the USA?  I am sure if we only spent more money it would turned out alright in Iraq, AFG, etc..

Why do you assume that not wanting to waste money in Ukraine means I want to waste money elsewhere?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:43:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I knew what this was going to be before I even opened the link, and I had no idea who that was.  The shills got their marching orders too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaron Mate?? WTF. Why don't you just post RT News, Tass, and Sputnik?

I knew what this was going to be before I even opened the link, and I had no idea who that was.  The shills got their marching orders too.

Ukraine or Russia shills?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

And what is that clean water infrastructure built on? Hopes and prayers?
No it is built on the petro-dollar. That structure is literally being attacked by the russians and in proxy by the chinese.
You are peddling your BS to some one with IQ in the 80's.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#35]
NATO should go in now while Russia lost territory. I’m in for deterrence when you have the advantage. Not after Putin pushes in again. NATO should have put holes in all his tanks when they were all lined up in rows before they rolled in.

Yeah we can argue whether we should be there or not. But we let the enemy get to much gain when we could shut things down in a more advantageous way.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

We could be friends.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We could be friends.
View Quote

We just passed an anti inflation act and are working on student loans, both of which are 30x the amount of aid to Ukraine, DONT worry! Tons of free cheese coming.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I know that you and all of the yellow/blue flag wavers won't pay jack shit.  It's REAL easy for you to spend other peoples money.
View Quote
And I assure you, this is not the case.

Perhaps you would like to talk to the Ukrainian refugee living in my house right now, who hasn't seen her husband in 6 months, about the real cost and who isn't "paying jack shit"
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:09:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And I assure you, this is not the case.

Perhaps you would like to talk to the Ukrainian refugee living in my house right now, who hasn't seen her husband in 6 months, about the real cost and who isn't "paying jack shit"
View Quote

I got my paycheck and saw how much I’m paying.

To keep a country free? Keep it going. A good use of tax
Dollars.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you should register yourself as a foreign agent with the arfcom staff. Why the fuck do you think you can call Americans turds when we express displeasure with the US sending billions to fund the war in Ukrain. Why don’t you spend less time talking shit about Americans and spend more time getting your country or EU memebers to pick up the tab. You don’t want to send billions to fund the war against Russia? Are you a communist sympathizer?

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.

A 22er and from CA...and yet excellent response.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your argument is false

This is bullshit and only there to excuse Russian aggression. At no point was Russia forced to invade Ukraine either in 14 or this year. Completely on them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Lol.

It’s all nato’s fault.

Anymore more news you want to cite from the Putin News Network.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#43]
This was the point all along. Brzezinski’s “traps”
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is bullshit and only there to excuse Russian aggression. At no point was Russia forced to invade Ukraine either in 14 or this year. Completely on them.
View Quote

I think I Ukrainian picked on him when he was little or something. He seems to have a lot of opinions on Ukraine for a chocolate peddling knock off mountain german.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lol.

It’s all nato’s fault.

Anymore more news you want to cite from the Putin News Network.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Man, the strategy of the Left is alive and well in this and many other threads on ARFCOM, anymore.  

Critical of election procedures or outcome and you’re immediately labeled an antigovernment insurrectionist.

Critical of NATO or the effects of sanctions against Russia and you’re immediately labeled a Russian stooge who’s also undermining American policy.

Make no mistake, their hatred is real.  These people would and will rabidly support freezing bank accounts and even the imprisonment of anyone critical of Ukraine.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Man, the strategy of the Left is alive and well in this and many other threads on ARFCOM, anymore.  

Critical of election procedures or outcome and you’re immediately labeled an antigovernment insurrectionist.

Critical of NATO or the effects of sanctions against Russia and you’re immediately labeled a Russian stooge who’s also undermining American policy.

Make no mistake, their hatred is real.  These people would and will rabidly support freezing bank accounts and even the imprisonment of anyone critical of Ukraine.

View Quote

I have a question for you. Is the United States of America located in magical pink cotton candy land or planet earth?
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We have a lot to worry about.

But abandoning our allies isn't one of them.
View Quote

I think I have found why we disagree. You think Russia today is the same thing as the Soviet Union 70 years ago…
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think I have found why we disagree. You think Russia today is the same thing as the Soviet Union 70 years ago…
View Quote

Its not the same but it does have the same goals. They want to see America destroyed and turn the countries around them into slave states/colonies.
They have openly said this multiple times.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I think I Ukrainian picked on him when he was little or something. He seems to have a lot of opinions on Ukraine for a chocolate peddling knock off mountain german.
View Quote

Retards resorting to personal attacks are just that. Retards.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top