[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#3]
BORTAC units

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While they may be going after agitators and the like, I still have an issue with this. I don't believe non-discript tactically clad personnel should be hopping out of unmarked SUVs and cuffing people on the streets. If they are worth arresting, send individually identifiable officers in typical uniforms or at least bearing agency and officer name and utilizing marked units.  
View Quote

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you mean like these so this can happen? Really stupid idea when dealing with known violent, militant, communist, armed thugs that have been attacking police with bricks, hammers, molotov cocktails and have already shot and killed others.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Portland Mayor is an Antifa supporter. He has made it clear that Portland PD is to not touch Antifa.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not sure why Portland won't arrest these guys themeselves.

When this whole stupid thing started, we had a bunch of these DSA types in Phoenix attacking the Phoenix PD HQ.  For the first two nights Phoenix played the disperse 'em with gas and projectiles but it didn't work, that was fun.  The idiots would disperse and then come back.

On the third and forth nigh the PD made about 500 arrests.  That stopped the DSA/Antifa shenigans.  We've had rallies, marches and vigils since then, but nothing illegal and window breakers or fireworks throwers.

You just have to squelch it, its not even a little bit hard.
The Portland Mayor is an Antifa supporter. He has made it clear that Portland PD is to not touch Antifa.

Mayor Wheeler is staunchly supporting no ICE or deportations of illegals. ANTIFA attacks Federal Bldg which houses Homeland Security, therefore Wheeler is giddy school girl. He is pandering to the large illegal, DACA and sympathizer population here. We have a lot of agriculture in Oregon so a large Hispanic population. Mostly lawn sod, landscape product, nurseries and then mixed crops like wheat, hops, Blueberries, Corn, rhubarb, hazelnut, and vineyards.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]

The virus and these riots have been (mis)handled at the state level and this bitch is laying  blame on trump lol.

All the libs on FB in my area are saying the same thing.
"Its all trumps fault"

Lol
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ok, I await what federal crimes he is charged with eagerly.

You seem upset. That’s terribly sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t care what he was wearing. He could be naked as far as I give a shit. However, legally, does CBP have the authority to arrest American citizens in an American city?

I would say they sure as shit do if the suspect was or has committed a crime for which the CBP has authority within the 100-mile zone. So quickly are  conclusions drawn, that they were acting unlawfully, while wearing the uniform of their agency, just because we dont like the optics on a video clip being propagandized? Fuck optics, this isnt a game.

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/field_image/borderzonefeatured.jpg

Ok, I await what federal crimes he is charged with eagerly.

You seem upset. That’s terribly sad.

And you live in Texas. Goddamn. Texas' cancer is growing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:30:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#10]
U.S. Marshals SOG

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Video
View Quote

Needs to be made into an “IN” gif.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, it just enables this behavior knowing there are no repercussions.

Cities effected should have had voters demanding city councils address these issues. If not recall them and elect those that will.

View Quote

We just had our primary... Well, here, just take a look at the options available. And keep in mind that only the most radical lefties got any appreciable number of votes.

The crazies filling the ballot https://multco.us/elections/may-2020-primary-election-voters-pamphlet-candidates

And the results https://results.oregonvotes.gov/ResultsSW.aspx?type=CTYALL&cty=26&map=CTY
And yes, the mayoral runoff in november will be between useless ted(49% in the primary) and crazy susan "the antifa mayor" who's campaign page's first policy headline is climate justice(24% in the primary).

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Get some !
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#15]
BORTAC is up there with HRT... guys I met in WV were prior SF, NSW, and Rangers with lots of real world experience on the military side and interesting TDYs abroad on the FLEO side.

They're doing God's work rolling up commies.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I happen to know quite a few CBP/FPS guys. They typically don’t fuck around.

All the FPS guys I know are veterans. A lot of them combat vets and special forces types.
View Quote

In my AOR alot of the FPS folks are low speed, high drag.  I have never come across a FPS police officer around Bolling (federal building) who was former special forces or anything close.  Not saying they aren't out there...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While they may be going after agitators and the like, I still have an issue with this. I don't believe non-discript tactically clad personnel should be hopping out of unmarked SUVs and cuffing people on the streets. If they are worth arresting, send individually identifiable officers in typical uniforms or at least bearing agency and officer name and utilizing marked units.
View Quote

Communists / marxists aren't people

Or do you want the communist insurgents to get away, by broadcasting who’s coming?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:13:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
BORTAC is up there with HRT... guys I met in WV were prior SF, NSW, and Rangers with lots of real world experience on the military side and interesting TDYs abroad on the FLEO side.

View Quote

Its about time.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In my AOR alot of the FPS folks are low speed, high drag.  I have never come across a FPS police officer around Bolling (federal building) who was former special forces or anything close.  Not saying they aren't out there...
View Quote

That’s really weird to me. Not saying it’s not true it’s just completely opposite of the guys I personally know.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm not sure why Portland won't arrest these guys themeselves.

When this whole stupid thing started, we had a bunch of these DSA types in Phoenix attacking the Phoenix PD HQ.  For the first two nights Phoenix played the disperse 'em with gas and projectiles but it didn't work, that was fun.  The idiots would disperse and then come back.

On the third and forth nigh the PD made about 500 arrests.  That stopped the DSA/Antifa shenigans.  We've had rallies, marches and vigils since then, but nothing illegal and window breakers or fireworks throwers.

You just have to squelch it, its not even a little bit hard.
View Quote

That worked in PHX because the Chief of PHX PD was allowed to do her job without being hamstrung by the PHX mayor.   And she also had the support of the Governor of AZ, who called in the Arizona DPS (state police) to back up PHX PD in case shit got heavy.

In the end, the way things were handled in PHX was almost textbook.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I happen to know quite a few CBP/FPS guys. They typically don’t fuck around.

All the FPS guys I know are veterans. A lot of them combat vets and special forces types.

Yeah all of my experiences with FPS has not been a positive as for the officers themselves.  But then again, they're glorified security guards so not sure I should expect too much from them
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Interesting spare mag placement.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, nothing but good experiences with BORTAC guys I've run into
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:42:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I donate all the money I receive from posting here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donated to Bidens campaign yet?

I donate all the money I receive from posting here.

Biden appreciates the support, just like Obama did when you voted for him.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's not something we want to see in our country.
View Quote

You got a mouse in your pocket?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Bust them all. Go Fed. Justice has finally arrived.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’ve seen UC work in Portland amongst antifa before, wouldn’t be the first time.

Go to 7:30 and pay close attention to the black guy in dreds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLkgO4QwBQ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That looked like they were picking up their undercover guy.  Doesn’t even look like they put Flex-cuffs on him. Just had him place his hands behind his back and then walk him to the van.

I’ve seen UC work in Portland amongst antifa before, wouldn’t be the first time.

Go to 7:30 and pay close attention to the black guy in dreds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlLkgO4QwBQ

Fucking beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:44:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That was textbook, picking up a confidential informant/asset retrieval.  The undercover did and said all the right things to keep the situation calm for a quick and painless extraction.  YMMV
View Quote

Thanks, this line of thought never entered my mind.

The guys had dhs patches, not unidentified.  

I would suspect that anyone ever involved in that, could see what it was.  Those of us who have never been in law enforcement or intelligence, got a video and a narrative from an ignorant protestor.

Occam's razor applies.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Very true, but he looked like he was playing along.  I could be wrong, but I’m thinking that was a UC pickup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet you are right.  He didn’t try to get away,  didn’t resist, didn’t give his name.

A lot of people that are taken into custody don't resist.

Very true, but he looked like he was playing along.  I could be wrong, but I’m thinking that was a UC pickup

If he was UC, he would have put on a show of defiance.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:47:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Are they offering the "detainees" free one way helicopter rides yet?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No. Customs and Border Protection
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Customs and Border Patrol

No. Customs and Border Protection

Close enough .
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good, sooner or later they are going to get one to roll over on the big fish...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as they have a badge and ID I don't care if they do a HALO jump to nab them. Plainclothes Detectives don't need uniforms and neither does the FBI.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m a little embarrassed.

You remember me and so much about me.

And I’m standing here and don’t even know who are. I should be paying more attention to my fan club.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well clearly the locals can’t or won’t tale care of it. So the feds stepped in.

Again I personally know a lot of these guys. They’re really good dudes.
View Quote

Tell your friends thanks for protecting normals from the commies.

More of these shitbsgs need serious time with bubba.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Once you're a terrorist all bets are off in terms of American civilities.

View Quote

Ditto. No law requires uniforms for federal officers. Terrorists are open season. You see them you arrest them. If they resist they are gonna loose and they don't get a choice how. That's what I think about evil maggots.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Tell your friends thanks for protecting normals from the commies.

More of these shitbsgs need serious time with bubba.

View Quote

Will do
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And I’m standing here and don’t even know who are. I should be paying more attention to my fan club.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its easy to remember Obama supporters on this website.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I cannot agree. This slope is demonstrably too slippery for a free nation.
View Quote

The only demonstrably slippery slope is the one the terrorists chose. It is a slope with a dead end. There is no law requiring arresting officers to be dressed in their very pretty blues or serve notice they are about to be arrested with a singing telegram. Terrorists don't follow rules and you know it. These officers are arresting very dangerous people and have every right to be prepared for the worst when they are putting their lives on the line.

That said I oppose the militarization of police when dealing with the general public. However, these terrorists have crossed the line. They are not the run of the mill crooks. They are threatening our nation, our Constitution and our freedom. That is why I call them terrorists and will call them nothing else.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
“Don’t worry, we got you, NLG will get you out!”

What the hell is NLG?
View Quote

No Longer Gangsta
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The only demonstrably slippery slope is the one the terrorists chose. It is a slope with a dead end. There is no law requiring arresting officers to be dressed in their very pretty blues or serve notice they are about to be arrested with a singing telegram. Terrorists don't follow rules and you know it. These officers are arresting very dangerous people and have every right to be prepared for the worst when they are putting their lives on the line.

That said I oppose the militarization of police when dealing with the general public. However, these terrorists have crossed the line. They are not the run of the mill crooks. They are threatening our nation, our Constitution and our freedom. That is why I call them terrorists and will call them nothing else.
View Quote

So do you think someone on the left is going to make a post about this in 5-10 years down the line when someone questions the government's tactics in dealing with "right wing terrorists"?

Yeah, I get it.  Some people are being tards, how they're being dealt with may or may not be appropriate.  That doesn't mean we shouldn't be alarmed at law enforcement all kitted up like the military.  

The part many of you aren't getting is be careful what you cheer for, because you might be next election cycle's "extremists", the fact that's missed is ironic given the MSM's constant attempts to cast us as such.  Too many here want "the right" to win no matter the cost, and act like petulant children when called on it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So do you think someone on the left is going to make a post about this in 5-10 years down the line when someone questions the government's tactics in dealing with "right wing terrorists"?
View Quote

Are these hypothetical right wing terrorists dressed like larping tards outside of a federal building in the middle of property-destroying riots?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Meh....I'm going with rolling up on an asset or UC.  

No cuffs, no pat down, no reading of rights....that does not pass the sniff test.

Makes for a good show.

Now, according to this.....it was legit, but he was let go right away.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/17/portland-protests-federal-arrests/

Regardless of what I think of Antifa and all the "protesters", I'm not down with people getting snatched off the street.    With that said, the police force needs to be allowed to do their job properly.  

Accepting this now means that you can't bitch later if the tables are ever turned.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#44]
For those who have a problem with this, where else in the world would you get a month's worth of warnings for burning buildings down?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Citation? Or just.... something else?
View Quote

https://www.opb.org/news/article/federal-law-enforcement-unmarked-vehicles-portland-protesters/
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
For those who have a problem with this, where else in the world would you get a month's worth of warnings for burning buildings down?
View Quote

There are lots of places around the world where you can get away with that if you belong to the right political party.  Now, if you are the opposition and try that, it can get ugly.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Right Wing Rapture...?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Are these right wing death squads?
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:06:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right wing freedom squads.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top