Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 18
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where did I say he was lying about having a plan?

Oh brother...

Get real
View Quote

Lol. It’s like arguing with a liberal. Useless.

Anyway the Ukrainians attacked their own damn last year and acknowledged they damaged their own dam.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I miss Tucker, and I  believe what he is saying, you doubters have your head in the sand
View Quote

Read the text leaks from the Fox lawsuit. Tucker doesn't even believe the shit he says on the air.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Dupe...

...time for y'all to head on over to the OG thread and bitch slap the naysayers & nonbelievers
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His Russian experts are as good a source as the Ukraine experts of Arfcom.
View Quote

He at least makes a decent argument unlike the Ukraine bros
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe, but probably not. Either way, by now anyone who listens to Carlson for anything factual to do with the conflict is being intentionally intellectually dishonest.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anyway the Ukrainians attacked their own damn last year and acknowledged they damaged their own dam.

View Quote

My god man. Any bit of questioning and you instantly revert back into "must be a liberal". It's kind of sad. At least you showed a bit of progress earlier today by posting your sources instead of just going "trust me bro everyone knows this".

Anyways the articles you did post were just basing on a quote of how they had plans to. At no point did they say there were any attacks or were going to be any attacks. I understand that planning things might be a hard concept for you.

You could make the argument that since they had plans to there is a good reasoning as to why they might be the cause and I'd give you that one, but instead you went straight into "they did it, I know they did it, trust me bro here is a quote not saying that but I'm going to take it as proof anyways".
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This seems the most likely and logical explanation considering the facts.

There aren't any of the actual act, it happened at 2:30 am local time in the middle of the night. All of the videos are from the morning after showing the water flowing.
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dupe...

...time for y'all to head on over to the OG thread and bitch slap the naysayers & nonbelievers
View Quote

I can’t. Uke bros had me banned from the main thread because they couldn’t deal with someone questioning their propaganda

The narrative must be upheld!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can’t. Uke bros had me banned from the main thread because they couldn’t deal with someone questioning their propaganda

View Quote

And there it is. The victim badge you wanted to earn so bad.

Speaking of not being able to deal with questioning.. this is thread two of you not being able to handle simple questions and instead deflecting by calling people liberals?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I can't. Uke bros had me banned from the main thread because they couldn't deal with someone questioning their propaganda

View Quote
You did it to yourself. You were asked more than once to stop and continued. You did it to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you called that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The structure is over 3km long, and would take a lot more than a guided missile with a 500kg warhead to destroy the dam. Your looking at dam walls that are 10s to 100s of feet thick with concrete. So then how did Ukraine plant enough explosives at the site without Russian occupation forces noticing?
View Quote

Use several missiles, or pack up a maintenance truck full of demo the same way the Ukrainian intel services bombed the Crimean bridge. Who knows? People saying it could only be Russia or only be Ukraine still haven't explained NORD stream, or the UAV attacks, or the Dugin bombing.

It is a war.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I miss Tucker, and I  believe what he is saying, you doubters have your head in the sand
View Quote

Lol. The russians admitted to filling the power plant there with mines to blow it up. They also closed the gates to get the water to a record high level. I am sure they did both things so the Ukrainians could wreck them extra good.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#14]
How many billion will the new dam cost us?  We are the sugar daddy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

What facts are you even talking about?

That Russia controls the dam? That a few HIMARS missiles can't blow a dam of that size? That Ukraine's plans to blow the dam were from last year and only as a last *defensive* resort if Russia kept taking Ukrainian land and life? That blowing the dam makes Ukraine's imminent counter-offensive harder by limiting access points? That blowing the dam now enables Russia to relocate thousands of their forces to defense of LPR/DPR, a net negative for Ukraine?That the dam had been filled to record levels since April, showing clear intent? That the major loss of civilian life from blowing the dam was Ukrainian? That there are zero videos of any strikes on the dam -- the only way Ukraine could pull off something like this? That Ukraine warned in October that the dam had been mined by Russia?

That Ukraine doesn't have the means to blow the Nordstream pipeline? That Russia does have the necessary training and equipment? That the risk-reward is absolutely backwards for Ukraine in such an operation? That Russian spy/sabotage submarines were spotted in the weeks ahead as told by multiple *non-US* intelligence agencies?

The only facts in your favor are that Russian military losses would be worse with a blown dam (nevermind Ukrainian civilians, and nevermind Russia now being able to fortify other areas of the front), that Ukraine had plans on the table to blow the dam (nevermind that the plan was for last resort defense during a rapid incursion by Russia), and that some anonymous US intel officials said pro-Ukrainian (not actually Ukrainian) forces may have been responsible for the Nordstream sabotage (nevermind we know how often American media citing anonymous US intel officials fuck shit up).

I won't directly call you retarded. That would be a COC violation. I will, however, say that only retards can look at the facts of these cases and come to the conclusion that Ukraine is likely responsible. Like, not just regular retarded either. I'm talking Lorenzo's-Oil-level, vegetable, non-functional-brain retarded. I'll also say that while I won't call you a retard, I will call all of your posts on Ukraine retarded. Imagine the entire cast of The View being assaulted by an army of West Virginia meth head babies themselves on a lethal dose of meth – that’s how retarded these posts are.

Be honest -- what is with your repetitive, obsessive schtick with Ukraine? You know, the one where you post as if you're some detached, objective thinker without an agenda who is "just asking questions" or "just starting discussion", when in reality it's some bizarre, non-stop, anti-Ukraine crusade obsession you can't let go? It's one thing to disagree with sending military equipment to Ukraine. It's another thing to constantly troll GD with retarded, incessant bullshit like you do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So the guys claiming there is video are lying.
View Quote

Yep. There is a video of a small explosion going around after the dam is already breached.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dupe...

Nah, someone posted the Tucker video before you, thats all...

...yours got/has moar traction though
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Speaking of not being able to deal with questioning.. this is thread two of you not being able to handle simple questions and instead deflecting by calling people liberals?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use the other sides tactics against them, as Alinsky once said...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Anyone parroting left wing propaganda intended to discredit Tucker, is working for the enemy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well there's a shock.  You know there is video of the dam explosion right?  Pretty obvious what happened.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdxaFxZVQAA4Re3?format=jpg&name=900x900

I bet he thinks the Ukrainians, who don't control the dam, are the ones who closed it a while ago allowing water levels to build up to dangerous levels right before it was exploded. . . .

I'm sorry but anyone who still watches this guy is a willing rube at this point.

Anyone parroting left wing propaganda intended to discredit Tucker, is working for the enemy.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You had yourself banned from the thread for spamming it with dumb, non-sequitur shit unrelated to what was actually being discussed at the time. Clearly trying to disrupt, not discuss.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My god man. Any bit of questioning and you instantly revert back into "must be a liberal". It's kind of sad. At least you showed a bit of progress earlier today by posting your sources instead of just going "trust me bro everyone knows this".

Anyways the articles you did post were just basing on a quote of how they had plans to. At no point did they say there were any attacks or were going to be any attacks. I understand that planning things might be a hard concept for you.

You could make the argument that since they had plans to there is a good reasoning as to why they might be the cause and I'd give you that one, but instead you went straight into "they did it, I know they did it, trust me bro here is a quote not saying that but I'm going to take it as proof anyways".
View Quote

What plans are you talking about? American HIMARS rockets hit this dam in September of 2022.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not a victim, I’m just following the rules.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, totally makes sense to blow a dam that is in your path of advance when you’re about to initiate an offensive.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I've completely lost any respect I might have had for Tovarich Carlson.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Use several missiles, or pack up a maintenance truck full of demo the same way the Ukrainian intel services bombed the Crimean bridge. Who knows? People saying it could only be Russia or only be Ukraine still haven't explained NORD stream, or the UAV attacks, or the Dugin bombing.

It is a war.
View Quote

Because even that wouldn’t be enough to get a total failure of the dam. Hitting the face with explosives will damage it but we are talking about something designed to hold back Billions of gallons of water.

A big charge internally, or on the backside will cause the dam to fail, but would be much harder for Ukraine since the Russians have almost complete control of the dam.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What plans are you talking about? American HIMARS rockets hit this dam in September of 2022.
View Quote

From memory, those strikes were targeted at parts of the roadway alongside the dam only, not the dam itself.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

They hit the bridge over the lock on the side. You post a lot of clueless shit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Ukraine blew up the pipeline, and now their own dam?  We need to turn off the spigot of borrowed cash to these clowns.

Quoted:

Link? I haven’t seen it.

There aren't any of the actual act, it happened at 2:30 am local time in the middle of the night. All of the videos are from the morning after showing the water flowing.

To be expected. Ukrainian/Biden propaganda is everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

To hit the sluice gates and it was judged a failure after the test run. Himars was never going to scratch the actual dam. Russia happily filled the reservoir up to record levels and mined it, but let’s ignore those details
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is no evidence of your claim.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better than our head right up Tucker's ass.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess he decided if Fox isn't paying him to take Russia's money instead?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oh brother...

Get real
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me? Wait so now you’re accusing the Ukrainian general of lying last year?

Oh brother…

Get real

Oh brother...

Get real

If someone wrote down a plan to kill someone, and a year later that someone was killed. Who would the police suspect?

No different than the pipeline.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote

I know, right?

Everybody knows the CIA did it, like they did the pipeline.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, there is no video of the dam actually being blown up.
View Quote

A half dozen countries have satellites that can detect missiles though, and none did.

So the Ukrainian theory is pretty much dead.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yeah, totally makes sense to blow a dam that is in your path of advance when you’re about to initiate an offensive.
View Quote

Or, they never intended an offensive, and needed an out to save face. How long have they been talking about this magical offensive?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If someone wrote down a plan to kill someone, and a year later that someone was killed. Who would the police suspect?

No different than the pipeline.
View Quote

And much like the pipeline no one really knows but that hasn't stopped everyone from saying "it has to be X because of Y". How many people have been blamed for the pipeline so far? The US, the UK, the UA, Russia, some random oil company, Bob from accounting..

I'm sure glad that our fucked up justice system isn't that fucked up. Yet, I suppose. Another 4 years of Biden and I guess we'll revisit where we are.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is why they got Tucker fired... they don't want America to know the facts.
View Quote

JFC.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:44:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What difference does it make where they hit it? The fact is they did.

The denial here is insane.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The structure is over 3km long, and would take a lot more than a guided missile with a 500kg warhead to destroy the dam. Your looking at dam walls that are 10s to 100s of feet thick with concrete. So then how did Ukraine plant enough explosives at the site without Russian occupation forces noticing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. He said they Ukrainians don't control the dam. Russia controls it so why would they blow it up?

If I had to guess....probably the same way the "Ukrainians" blew up Nordstream.... the US NAVY
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How many billion will the new dam cost us?  We are the sugar daddy.
View Quote

Seize Russian assets worldwide, including the assets of Russian citizens, and use it to pay reparations to Ukraine. Internally Russia can reimburse some of its citizens if they think different Russians should foot the bill
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Offensive that US docs said would fail before it even began?  Or the Offensive the Russians claimed has already failed?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The Offensive that US docs said would fail before it even began?  Or the Offensive the Russians claimed has already failed?
View Quote

Was that the same claim where they posted proof of their repulsion of the counter offensive by destroying some farm equipment and calling it tanks?

Claimed "Leopard" kill by Russia:

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:51:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Blowing the dam hurts Russia far more than it helps. It makes no sense they would blow it. Same with the pipeline.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top