Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2023 6:17:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Been wondering when he was going to drop it. I hope this is the beginning of the end of all msm.

Millions of views immediately.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow. Comin in hot!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Watching now. Good to have him back.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not a Tucker hater but when you start off talking about something I couldn't give two crapps about I click that X in the top right corner.

And where is he filming from, a shed or garage?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
He’s not a Uke Bro ??

Good first installment!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a Tucker hater but when you start off talking about something I couldn't give two crapps about I click that X in the top right corner.

View Quote

From under Putin's desk most likely.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, fuck. I actually have to get a twitter account now. Guess I should have after Matt Walsh moved over there, but, you know, didn't want to.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

He has an office/studio built on his property by his house. Usually when someone interviewed him, if he wasn't in a Fox studio, he was at this home studio.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#9]
That was terrific.  Well said and can’t wait to see what else he puts out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He has an office/studio built on his property by his house. Usually when someone interviewed him, if he wasn't in a Fox studio, he was at this home studio.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's been broadcasting from home ever since Fox went remote during covid lockdown.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From under Putin's desk most likely.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:43:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#13]
He lost me when he validated some nut talking about aliens.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't know what you're talking about. I know a fair minded religious fellow who has some of the craziest video I've ever seen over a navy fleet. He didn't want to believe because he is religious. The video pretty much removed any doubt I've ever had ..
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

NASA just had a massive announcement about their new efforts to learn about UAPs, but the former Pentagon guy (with impeccable credentials), is a "nut".

Okay. I'll be sure to seek out your opinion on...nothing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#16]
His shows are going to be epic
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You don't know what you're talking about. I know a fair minded religious fellow who has some of the craziest video I've ever seen over a navy fleet. He didn't want to believe because he is religious. The video pretty much removed any doubt I've ever had ..
View Quote

Can you elaborate a little for us peons please.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
In before the Ukraine Bros shit on him and his show.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:20:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soon...

ETA: Meant soon for it to occur in this thread...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.

Some other species knows how to travel FTL and crack the space/time code but they hang out in our atmosphere with shiny lights or somehow find a way crash land on our rocky planet.

Shit is laughable.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't follow any of the Ukraine money laundering bullshit, but I know this is going to piss off a lot of GD
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Already too late.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#24]
The number one news show will be on twitter
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:37:32 PM EDT
[#25]
It's a 10 minute video. When is he going to have full shows? And how can I watch it on my TV?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I'll second that statement. Plus joining Twitter

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:49:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Russian apologist. What a cuck
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Lmao. This is greatness. Great episode!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#30]
We LOVE YOU TUCKER !!!!,, just signed up for Twitter and am following that good looking young man.

Bring it on Ukraine bros  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#31]
OMG
Will he be banned from being posted on this site?
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, he probably supports Trump too...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you're not. When someone blasphemes St Zelensky and the Ukraine holy land they are quick to defend them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#35]
The unemployed guy filming from his barn will probably beat out Fox, CNN, and MSNBC for ratings, lol.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:39:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow, Shortwave Radios under the blankets. Wow!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#37]
A lot of Flak so Tucker is over the Target!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#38]
WoW..views went up 3M in the time it took me to watch it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are running a bit late because the US ran out of diesel and the ukebro wagon is stuck on the side of the road.

Please stand by.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#41]
'By this point, it's possible American citizens are the least informed people in the world,' he said.

'Diversity is our strength; trans women are women; Zelensky is Churchill: it's all self evidently true. Doesn't need an explanation. And don't ask questions.'

Carlson began 'Episode 1', as he titled it, by discussing Ukraine, and the attack on Tuesday morning on the dam.

'This morning it looks like someone blew up the Kakhovka dam in southern Ukraine,' he said.

Ukraine said Russia had committed a deliberate war crime in blowing up the Soviet-era dam, which powered a hydroelectric station. The Kremlin blamed Ukraine, saying it was trying to distract from the launch of a major counteroffensive Moscow says is faltering.

Carlson took the side of Russia, as he frequently does - arguing that it was not in their interests to destroy the dam.

He said many people assumed it was President Vladimir Putin who ordered the dam be blown up, then added: 'Oh, but that is where you are wrong, Mr and Mrs Cable News Consumer.'

Carlson pointed out that the dam was in Russian territory, captured in the early days of the war in the spring of 2022, and therefore it would be as if 'Putin attacked himself'.

The damage, however, is to Ukrainian lands, and 1,300 people have been evacuated: 80 settlements are at risk of flooding.

Carlson continued, deep with sarcasm: 'We can say for a dead certain fact that Zelensky was not involved. He couldn't have been. Zelensky is too decent for terrorism.'

Carlson said that Zelensky was 'sweaty and rat-like; a comedian turned oligarch'.

He then mockingly noted that George W. Bush likened Zelensky to Winston Churchill.

'Of all the people in the world, our shifty, dead-eyed Ukrainian friend in the tracksuit is uniquely incapable of blowing up the dam,' Carlson said.

'He is literally a living saint: a man in who there is no sin.

Carlson savaged Lindsey Graham for supporting Ukraine and visiting Zelensky: he said Graham relished the prospect of dead Russians, comparing it to a starving man smelling food.

He also attacked Nikki Haley for her support of Zelensky's war, saying she could not explain why the U.S. should back Ukraine.

Carlson said Americans were being served 'pap day after day, in steaming, lumpy portions'.

He added: 'Your average Yak herder in Tajikistan knows who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline. It's obvious.

'Does he think some skinny dude in a dress is actually a girl?

'Come on. That idea would never occur to him. You've got to be lied to, at full volume, over a number of years to reach conclusions like that.'

He said the media lie, and ignore the stories that matter - claiming that the money sent to Ukraine was unaccounted for, and asking who organized the BLM protests after George Floyd's murder.

'What exactly happened on 9/11? Well, it's all classified. What happened to Jeffrey Epstein? What about JFK?

'Not only are the media not interested in this: they are actively hostile to anyone who is. In journalism, curiosity is the greatest crime.'

Carlson said that a whistleblower on Monday testified that 'UFOs are real, and so is extra-terrestrial life'.

He continued: 'In a normal country, this news would qualify as a bombshell: the news of the millennium. But in this country, it doesn't count.'

Carlson accused The Washington Post and New York Times of ignoring the story.

'There was nothing at all about how an alien species is flying hypersonic aircraft above our cities. Not one word.'

He said: 'So if you are wondering why our country seems so dysfunctional, this is a big part of the reason. Nobody knows what's happening.

'A small group of people control access to all relevant information, and the rest of us don't know.'

The man who, until April, was paid $20 million a year by Fox News said 'we are being kept in the dark'.

'We are the ones who live in ignorance now,' he said.

'Secrecy is a powerful tool of control.'

He concluded: 'As of today we have come to Twitter - which we hope will be the shortwave radio under the blankets.

'We're told there are no gatekeepers here. If that changes, we will leave.

'But in the meantime, we are grateful to be here. We'll be back with much more very soon.'

Link
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Can you elaborate a little for us peons please.
View Quote
Space and time are limitless. If you think some semi intelligent primates, living on the third rock from our sun, are the absolute apex of the entire universe, then you're a basic bit*h.

Just because humans can't perform inter-dimensional travel through space, doesn't mean another entity can't.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

or he is just wrong.  You get flak for both reasons.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He’s not a Uke Bro ??

Good first installment!
View Quote

He’s a solid Russian bro.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#45]
I wonder when he will spill the beans on his friend hunter biden . That episode was so faked about the interception of the info about hunter I wrote him off for good . What a clown ??
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#46]

Hahahahahaha. Saved.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:28:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

He didn't validate it, just said it was more important a subject than the pablum than the media spends all their time on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top