Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 10/11/2020 1:09:14 AM EDT
They come in pairs and groups to cause a ruckus and disappear for a few days come back rinse and repeat and they all post similar sentiment of Biden winning and that Trump is a gun grabber so they won't vote for him. I believe they are getting paid by a left wing organization to post this crap to spread lies and left wing propaganda to cause disruptions here. You will see them play victim when they are questioned on it and say the same fake excuse "you just want me banned for not agreeing with you" or "you just want this place to be a hive mind not allowing anyone to criticize your God Trump". Dont fall for their deflecting and fake excuses interrogate them till they get green in the face.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#1]
You_don’t_say
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:13:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember, though, we have a lot of good guys that have either had enough or are red-pilled and are joining our ranks too.

We like to hate on 2020 members, but a lot have proved themselves out even as we being the paranoid bunch continue to ostracize them.

Can’t blame us, though.  It’s good to be weary in this day and age.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You_don't_say
View Quote
I see it!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:13:40 AM EDT
[#4]
As we saw today in Denver and before in Portland and other liberal shitholes, the communists not only own guns but some know how to use them and are probably getting a lot of their info on gear from this site.
Before I even lurked here google would bring me here for answers to my gun related questions. I’m sure they’ve had the same questions
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I get called a leftist troll. I am new and I guess I don’t contribute to groupthink. Therefore troll.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:15:38 AM EDT
[#6]
No one pays me to post here. Maybe I should join their side...  

I wonder if they get dental, too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I get called a leftist troll. I am new and I guess I don’t contribute to groupthink. Therefore troll.
View Quote

That's happens when you're new. It takes a few years before you'll start to blend in. Gotta have patience to last around here.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:17:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hang in there, prove yourself out.  A lot of us give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but you need to understand why some are leery on trusting new people.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:18:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This post not helping your cause
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:19:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I could use some extra income. Any idea how much it pays?

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:19:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll split the money with anyone who can get me a gig where I get paid to post on social media.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:20:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
As we saw today in Denver and before in Portland and other liberal shitholes, the communists not only own guns but some know how to use them and are probably getting a lot of their info on gear from this site.
Before I even lurked here google would bring me here for answers to my gun related questions. I’m sure they’ve had the same questions
View Quote

Trying to figure out if you are south of I 80, or north...
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:20:38 AM EDT
[#13]
This place costs me money
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#14]
People seem to think I’m a left or Marx troll or a Fed sting depending on the day lol
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:21:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don’t bother
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#16]
What happened to that guy that said he would close his account if Trump debated biden?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:22:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This place costs me money
View Quote

Your girl will reimburse you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

He posts like he’s south of 80.

Just like you WI guys need to realize not all FIBs are bad, we have some good guys north of 80, one being the savior of Kenosha.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:23:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
People seem to think I’m a left or Marx troll or a Fed sting depending on the day lol
View Quote

I thought you were a drug dealer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:23:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

No no no. Just a trafficker
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:30:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He posts like he’s south of 80.

Just like you WI guys need to realize not all FIBs are bad, we have some good guys north of 80, one being the savior of Kenosha.  
View Quote

Yes , they do..
BTW, we don't need a "savior" west  west of the I  in Kenosha county.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#22]
When an arfer trolls an oppo site, we're not paid to do it - because we're all millionaires. We shitpost for god, country and a love of the game.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes , they do..
BTW, we don't need a "savior" west  west of the I  in Kenosha county.
View Quote

LOL!  I agree with you on that!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:34:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You_don’t_say
View Quote

Notalltrollshaveunderscores..

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:35:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Voted Gay Troll
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Voted Biggest Gay Troll
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:37:39 AM EDT
[#27]
There also appears to be a big chunk of GD that seems unable to:

1. Separate political views from party affiliations

2. Comprehend that there may be fellow gun owners who don't see eye to eye on all political issues, and anyone who doesn't agree is a leftist/communist troll

I generally stay the hell out of GD for that reason, but sometimes I cant help myself
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:38:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Voted Biggest Gay Troll
View Quote

Each engagement nets me more sorosbux
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:40:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

2. Comprehend that there may be fellow gun owners who don't see eye to eye on all political issues, and anyone who doesn't agree is a leftist/communist troll

I generally stay the hell out of GD for that reason, but sometimes I cant help myself
View Quote

That’s all well and good until you disagree so much that you vote democrat. Once you’re at that point there is no more negotiating with me. I have views on a couple issues that are 180 to probably most people here but I know who won’t destroy the country and our way of life.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Voted Biggest Gay Troll
View Quote

Come on bro,no hate...let them prove themselves..
I was treated like the shit house floor on a tuna boat when I first posted here..
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd be willing to be a troll hired gun in exchange for spicy mcnuggets.  Put out the vibe.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:45:18 AM EDT
[#32]
I keep hoping for a gig where I get paid to stop posting.

Like a farm subsidy.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:52:21 AM EDT
[#33]
I can get paid to shitpost?!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:52:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Like a farm subsidy.

View Quote

If your beans are dry, you can still get the bailout!
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 1:56:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Cash, EE vouchers or Membership upgrades?
Asking for a friend. Yes. A friend.
That'll show em...
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:23:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

No fuckin' kidding. I vote straight R every election, mainly for gun rights, but I do have a few opinions that are slightly left of what the GD groupthink wants to see.

You should see how I'm treated here.

Last thread I participated in, I had a guy saying that he wished my wife would be orally raped. That's suuuuuper against the CoC. It was a nice descriptive comment about having a stranger's ballsack on my wife's chin. A moderator was in the fucking thread and looked the other way when I pointed it out, and I had to literally call him out and ask him to condemn the guy's comments. I still never saw any followup e.g. the guy's comment being edited out.

And again, I'm a fucking ally--I voted straight R and I've posted as much on this site (and also been called a liar on that ).

GD is an interesting place.

ETA: I just went back to that thread to fact-check myself and I saw that a Site Staff had in fact stepped in the following day and taken action on that guy's post, for the record.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What happened to that guy that said he would close his account if Trump debated biden?
View Quote

He caught a ban.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:33:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Remember, though, we have a lot of good guys that have either had enough or are red-pilled and are joining our ranks too.

We like to hate on 2020 members, but a lot have proved themselves out even as we being the paranoid bunch continue to ostracize them.

Can’t blame us, though.  It’s good to be weary in this day and age.
View Quote

WTF  TRUMP 2020 WTF  TRUMP 2020 WTF  TRUMP 2020 WTF  TRUMP 2020
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:33:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Cash, EE vouchers or Membership upgrades?
Asking for a friend. Yes. A friend.
That'll show em...
View Quote

I only show 1, distributers and give aways don't count...
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:34:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No fuckin' kidding. I vote straight R every election, mainly for gun rights, but I do have a few opinions that are slightly left of what the GD groupthink wants to see.

You should see how I'm treated here.

Last thread I participated in, I had a guy saying that he wished my wife would be orally raped. That's suuuuuper against the CoC. It was a nice descriptive comment about having a stranger's ballsack on my wife's chin. A moderator was in the fucking thread and looked the other way when I pointed it out, and I had to literally call him out and ask him to condemn the guy's comments. I still never saw any followup e.g. the guy's comment being edited out.

And again, I'm a fucking ally--I voted straight R and I've posted as much on this site (and also been called a liar on that ).

GD is an interesting place.

ETA: I just went back to that thread to fact-check myself and I saw that a Site Staff had in fact stepped in the following day and taken action on that guy's post, for the record.
View Quote

You lost me at “I’m an ally”. I’ve never once heard anyone other than a leftist use that word to try to ingratiate themselves to a group. Never seen you before but that’s my 2 second take.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:43:24 AM EDT
[#41]
What can I say election time pays very well
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Like a farm subsidy.

View Quote

I assume that's what happens to most of the known members who get banned like Mr Smiley or DeathHates.

Dkprof or Aimless get tired of their shit and use some of that fancy Euro money or Personal Injury payouts, write a nominal check and the posters exit stage left to drink Margaritas at TGIF for a couple days.

Come back as 2020'ers on a VPN and shitpost for the LOLs

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:55:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:56:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I assume that's what happens to most of the known members who get banned like Mr Smiley or DeathHates.

Dkprof or Aimless get tired of their shit and use some of that fancy Euro money or Personal Injury payouts, write a nominal check and the posters exit stage left to drink Margaritas at TGIF for a couple days.

View Quote

Slow your roll, Mech is my mentor on the slinging of BS...
In all serious BS, Mech is a serious BS guy..
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:57:19 AM EDT
[#45]
YOU LEAVE UNDERSCORES ALONE

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:59:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, Trump or biden?
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 2:59:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Newbies get razzed.  It's a test to determine the thickness of your skin.  If you whine, then you will be fucked with.
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 3:01:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No no no. Just a trafficker capitalist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No no no. Just a trafficker capitalist.

Link Posted: 10/11/2020 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Newbies get razzed.  It's a test to determine the thickness of your skin.  If you whine, then you will be fucked with.
View Quote

Thanks,
Link Posted: 10/11/2020 3:03:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Voted Gay Troll
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Voted Gay Troll

Quoted:

Voted Biggest Gay Troll

You have Gay on the Brain.

Step out of the closet and embrace it.

Nobody cares.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top