Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:51:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Also, the reason anyone is even considering this possible, even though it violates a law of physics, is because laws are nothing more than observations that we've never seen broken.   It doesn't mean we know for absolute certainty that it cannot be broken.
That said, even if this thing actually does work (which, I'd love it to, but I'm still skeptical), i suspect they'll probably just have to re-define momentum to include virtual particles or whatever "whiz bang" mechanism they think it works on, rather then just throwing out the law all together.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, the reason anyone is even considering this possible, even though it violates a law of physics, is because laws are nothing more than observations that we've never seen broken.   It doesn't mean we know for absolute certainty that it cannot be broken.

That said, even if this thing actually does work (which, I'd love it to, but I'm still skeptical), i suspect they'll probably just have to re-define momentum to include virtual particles or whatever "whiz bang" mechanism they think it works on, rather then just throwing out law all together.  
View Quote

It just might be an open system somehow and we don't have near enough info in the article to see one way or the other.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The Chinese will use it first,
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:03:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It just might be an open system somehow and we don't have near enough info in the article to see one way or the other.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That said, even if this thing actually does work (which, I'd love it to, but I'm still skeptical), i suspect they'll probably just have to re-define momentum to include virtual particles or whatever "whiz bang" mechanism they think it works on, rather then just throwing out law all together.  

Which is why I remain skeptical.

We've been down this road many times with many topics, and always in the end it is some conventionally explainable factor that wasn't considered providing the appearance of a physics law violating occurrence, without actually violating them.

That's where my money is in this case, but I'd really, really, really, really love to be wrong.  I want cheap space travel damn it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That said, even if this thing actually does work (which, I'd love it to, but I'm still skeptical), i suspect they'll probably just have to re-define momentum to include virtual particles or whatever "whiz bang" mechanism they think it works on, rather then just throwing out the law all together.  
View Quote

I've tried pointing this out many times. What we consider to be to the unbreakable laws of Physics are really, in the end, just observations and theories... and they only hold up until something new happens. Throughout most of history, scientists thought their knowledge was the end all be all all. Even Einstein could have had things he overlooked, or just...never experienced or thought existed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:13:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've tried pointing this out many times. What we consider to be to the unbreakable laws of Physics are really, in the end, just observations and theories... and they only hold up until something new happens. Throughout most of history, scientists thought their knowledge was the end all be all all. Even Einstein could have had things he overlooked, or just...never experienced or thought existed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, I don't agree that scientists say we have the be all end all knowledge of how things work.  Rejecting ideas that break conventional wisdom doesn't mean we think we know everything, rather, it recognizes the fact that we've had many, many claims of things that "break" the laws of physics, which turn out to be nothing more than people not taking into account all the things going on in their system, and in the end, the system is wholly consistent with the laws of physics.
I'll bet that this drive turns out to be one of those cases.

Yes, its technically possible to be on the cusp of some discovery that will change the way we think about physics, but I'm not holding my breath, as historically, more often than not, these wonder devices turn out to be bunk.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Chinese will use it first,
View Quote

As I understand the Chinese have a HUGE interest in this technology as well.  I would reasonably expect them to make progress in this in the near future that rivals ours
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:15:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which is why I remain skeptical.

We've been down this road many times with many topics, and always in the end it is some conventionally explainable factor that wasn't considered providing the appearance of a physics law violating occurrence, without actually violating them.

That's where my money is in this case, but I'd really, really, really, really love to be wrong.  I want cheap space travel damn it.

View Quote

Yes.......time will tell.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:22:38 AM EDT
[#9]
However scientists still have no idea how it actually works. Nasa suggested that it could have something to do with the technology manipulating subatomic particles which constantly pop in and out of existence in empty space.

Um -

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Look, just get this shit going so I can have my Space RV!

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Finallllly, a way to get the fuck off of this planet, and away from all of the assholes on it.  I have often said that just like the pilgrims came to a new world to get the fuck away from the jerk offs, we need to do the same.  There are no continents left here, so a new planet is the only solution.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:29:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh, and the £87,000 trip to space; a link from from the same  same article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/luxury/travel/44283/travel-to-space-by-bloon.html
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Acknowledging that I'm an idiot regarding these types of things, I would think it would take more than cutting the power to stop when you're going "4-hours-to-the-moon" speed in space.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Yeah, you need that 'explain it' stuff so you can do mundane things like 'make it stop.'

I think cutting the power off does that.  We seem to have that technique down pat since before Edison.

Acknowledging that I'm an idiot regarding these types of things, I would think it would take more than cutting the power to stop when you're going "4-hours-to-the-moon" speed in space.

Brembo brakes.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:36:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They better be able to explain it. And I'm sure they will eventually.

Getting on a ship that runs on "magic" would give me the creeps..  lol
View Quote

Shiiiiit.....Women do it every day when they get in their cars to go to work
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Finallllly, a way to get the fuck off of this planet, and away from all of the assholes on it.  I have often said that just like the pilgrims came to a new world to get the fuck away from the jerk offs, we need to do the same.  There are no continents left here, so a new planet is the only solution.

View Quote
Antarctica is left

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#16]
So if it can make it to the moon in 4 hours, how long would it take to go 1400 light years to earth 2?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeh, and theoretically, if nothing fails or wears down,  this engine could also keep running forever...

http://www.skibane.com/Flathead_Ford_v8.jpg

We have photon rockets?

And one of them is a "standard"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It produces thrust by using solar power to generate multiple microwaves that move back and forth in an enclosed chamber. This means that until something fails or wears down, theoretically the engine could keep running forever

Yeh, and theoretically, if nothing fails or wears down,  this engine could also keep running forever...

http://www.skibane.com/Flathead_Ford_v8.jpg

The drive is capable of producing thrust several thousand times greater than a standard photon rocket

We have photon rockets?

And one of them is a "standard"?

Photon rockets have been around since the 70s. The Russians developed them and were so advanced we thought the Ruskies made the shit up. Now they're used on every satellite and space station to correct their orbits.

I was thinking ion thrusters. Nevermind.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So if it can make it to the moon in 4 hours, how long would it take to go 1400 light years to earth 2?
View Quote
One of the Articles said that Pluto is 18 months and maybe Alpha Centari is a 100 years.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:05:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One of the Articles said that Pluto is 18 months and maybe Alpha Centari is a 100 years.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The next few challenges would be dealing with the interstellar radiation, muscle loss, and decline in bone density.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Will it fit in standard 30rd mags or will they need to have EMD mags?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Obviously a healthy skepticism is necessary. They get this thing running on a treadmill then I'll be convinced.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#22]
too little, too late
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Step back and take a little wider view.  We've come an awful long way in the last 200 years... hell, we went from horse and buggies to landing a man on the moon in basically a single lifetime.

Unfortunately, while innovation is still there, it certainly doesn't take center stage like it once did.  People seem to be losing the urge to know things just for the sake of knowing them, which is really the driver of innovation and discovery.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear of all this wondrous  shit but it never seems to come to fruition.

Also I've noticed  that nothing good happens any more.

Step back and take a little wider view.  We've come an awful long way in the last 200 years... hell, we went from horse and buggies to landing a man on the moon in basically a single lifetime.

Unfortunately, while innovation is still there, it certainly doesn't take center stage like it once did.  People seem to be losing the urge to know things just for the sake of knowing them, which is really the driver of innovation and discovery.  

It is a little more complicated than that.   I understand what Junkhunter is saying.  We went to the Moon.  We went back, and took our clubs.  Still not enough, we went back with a dune buggy...

I worked for Ben Rich in the 1979-85 years.  Sure security was tight, but we had "leaks".  We were fighting the cold war. People knew that something was going on at Groom Lake.  The Skunk Works was in the middle of Burbank.  Projects were not discussed with family, but they knew we were working on cool stuff.

Imagine the backyard BBQ with a guy that was working on the Flying Crowbar.  "Yeah Herb, can't tell ya what it is, but we are building an asskicker!  Blow old Ivan's balls right off!. The sonovabitch will never hear it coming"   It gave people something - without risking the project.

Times have changed,  People are overloaded with (largely meaningless) information.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We can't explain gravity but we can sufficiently measure and predict it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm fascinated by the experimental results. I really do want to see an explanation of how this works in defiance of the conservation of momentum.

And will it work scaled up to a usable drive?

Nevertheless..

http://i.imgur.com/jsXkNLP.gif

I don't care if they can explain it as long as it works.

We can't explain gravity but we can sufficiently measure and predict it.

I think thers an explanation to how gravity works and why its present , im no scientist but im sure we can explain it through rotation of the planet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I'll just quote from a smart dude I know, who I believe works on such things for a living.

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=49075.msg999681#msg999681

4 hours to the moon is ~1g THE WHOLE WAY (accelerate and decelerate), or a delta-V of nearly 60km/s.  So not only are they saying this "impossible" (the only truthful thing about its description) drive "works" but somehow is capable of a BILLION TIMES more thust to weight than it's already "demonstrated" at power/unit thrust levels A TRILLION TIMES better.  

Yeah, because taking something that isn't proven, and making claims that require effectively a 21 order of magnitude improvement are TOTALLY a legit.
View Quote

No, it's not producing thrust.  The experiment is showing a "near the error bounds" result, that doesn't have a valid null hypothesis test, and doesn't scale.  That isn't producing thrust, that is A NULL RESULT
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

The technology is so simple that this could have been discovered 60 years ago back when they really first started experimenting with radar.

Would explain all the ufo sightings since the 50s... Flying saucers (resonating chambers)
View Quote
Reminds me of the short sci-fi story The Road Not Taken by Harry Turtledove.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#27]
If we can get this to work, the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, at the very least, become easily reached by man.
View Quote

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landing there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
However scientists still have no idea how it actually works. Nasa suggested that it could have something to do with the technology manipulating subatomic particles which constantly pop in and out of existence in empty space.

Um -

View Quote

Don't understand the significance of your emoticons.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Some of these replies sound like electricity skeptics from 150 years ago. LOL

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:53:29 PM EDT
[#30]
What effect will this have on oil and gas use
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:56:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, not another test, rather they checked the math and the way NASA set up their experiment for possible interfering forces and agree with NASA's result.  Oops, misread that, the Germans did build their own device and observed the same thrust as NASA.

Good, but the observed thrust was barely beyond the margin of error of the measuring devices, I am still a bit cautious about rushing out and putting down a deposit on a starship, still seems possible that there is an unrecognized variable.  And it's awful early to deem practical a future version 1,000 times more powerful than the lab prototype.  

I seriously hope it pans out though, and that goes times ten for the "huh, we may have generated a warp bubble" announcement they made awhile back.
View Quote

It is a constant force, which means it increase exponentially as it is used.  It can get you going, really, really, fast in a short time.  No gravity is assumed in these situations.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#33]
I really want this to work and be scalable, but I remember cold fusion, and, thus, I remain unexcited.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:13:02 PM EDT
[#34]

"Davis noticed some problems in the experiment as well.

“I noted in [the study’s] conclusion paragraphs that [Tajmar’s] apparatus was producing hundreds of micro-Newtons of thrust when it got very hot and that his measuring instrumentation is not very accurate when the apparatus becomes hot,” Davis told io9. “He also stated that he was still recording thrust signals even after the electrical power was turned off which is a huge key clue that his thrust measurements are all systematic artifact false positive thrust signals.”"
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Unless this gets me some SCVs to mine minerals and vespene gas, I'm out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

“I noted in [the study’s] conclusion paragraphs that [Tajmar’s] apparatus was producing hundreds of micro-Newtons of thrust when it got very hot and that his measuring instrumentation is not very accurate when the apparatus becomes hot,” Davis told io9. “He also stated that he was still recording thrust signals even after the electrical power was turned off which is a huge key clue that his thrust measurements are all systematic artifact false positive thrust signals.”"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

1: Lagging and lingering thrust is hardly proof the device does not function. Go turn a nuclear reactor off and observe the result.
2: There's an easy solution to the "it's just thermally induced magic thrust!" claim of the critics. Repeat the experiment with the device unpowered, then heat the device using a laser to the same operating temperature. Then turn the laser off and observe for thrust. No thrust = not thermal. Thrust = thermal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

In a space craft there is nothing to make you stop or slow down.

A space craft behaves quite differently to e.g. an automobile. If you consider a vehicle that can do 0-60 in 4 seconds, that's acceleration of +15 MPH every second. But you can't just keep accelerating - friction with the road, the air, the bearings, etc. all conspire to make going faster harder. That's why your 60-120 time isn't the same as your 0-60 time. This is not the case with a spacecraft. If it kept on accelerating at that rate in two hours it'd be doing 108,000 MPH. The downside to that is that there's nothing to help a spacecraft slow down except that same motor so slowing down takes the exact same time as speeding up.

At the moment we coast most of the way. Our spacecraft just can't carry enough fuel to boost for a long time. More fuel means more weight which means you need more fuel, etc. When we get close we turn around and do a reverse thrust to fall into orbit.

Yes. Exactly right! Once we get a spaceship drive that lets us boost continuously (essential for big speeds) then that's exactly what you would have to do on every trip and it's way faster than coasting most of the way.

Think of it as being like doing a quarter mile where you have to stop right on the finish line. At the moment we goose the throttle to get started, put it neutral and coast most of the way and then dab the brakes to stop. What we'd prefer to do is be on the throttle till we're half way there and then stand on the brakes. Much faster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a space craft there is nothing to make you stop or slow down.

A space craft behaves quite differently to e.g. an automobile. If you consider a vehicle that can do 0-60 in 4 seconds, that's acceleration of +15 MPH every second. But you can't just keep accelerating - friction with the road, the air, the bearings, etc. all conspire to make going faster harder. That's why your 60-120 time isn't the same as your 0-60 time. This is not the case with a spacecraft. If it kept on accelerating at that rate in two hours it'd be doing 108,000 MPH. The downside to that is that there's nothing to help a spacecraft slow down except that same motor so slowing down takes the exact same time as speeding up.

At the moment we coast most of the way. Our spacecraft just can't carry enough fuel to boost for a long time. More fuel means more weight which means you need more fuel, etc. When we get close we turn around and do a reverse thrust to fall into orbit.

Quoted:
If that's the case, then you'd have to spend the first half of every trip accelerating, and the second half decelerating.

Yes. Exactly right! Once we get a spaceship drive that lets us boost continuously (essential for big speeds) then that's exactly what you would have to do on every trip and it's way faster than coasting most of the way.

Think of it as being like doing a quarter mile where you have to stop right on the finish line. At the moment we goose the throttle to get started, put it neutral and coast most of the way and then dab the brakes to stop. What we'd prefer to do is be on the throttle till we're half way there and then stand on the brakes. Much faster.

Plus simulated gravity on board due to constant accelleration.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:43:40 PM EDT
[#38]
The German's built the earliest version of this in 45.  They didn't understand microwaves well and cooked/killed shit around the experiments early on.

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The next few challenges would be dealing with the interstellar radiation, muscle loss, and decline in bone density.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we're under accelleration the whole way the last two aren't an issue - provided the accelleration ias high enough.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]
I tried reading that but then just settled on:

Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars.
Let me see what spring is like on, Jupiter and Mars...

"Make rocket go now!"
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we may not only be on track to building faster ships, but on the way to discovering something pretty amazing about reality itself.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm fascinated by the experimental results. I really do want to see an explanation of how this works in defiance of the conservation of momentum.

Nevertheless..

touch screens on phones use a quantum tunneling effect they don't entirely understand, but we use it and make it work anyway..

the cool thing isn't that it works, its that we don't know why it works, those always lead to the biggest discoveries.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are some interesting ideas on these.

For radiation, if the cost to ship weight to orbit goes down significantly,  they plan to use the hull of the ship as a giant water tank negate a lot of that.

Also, they are looking at gene therapy to conquer the muscle and bone issues.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#44]
I get the significance of thrust generated without mass expulsion.

Isn't that only half the equation to a space flight?  How man G's of acceleration and deceleration are necessary to go 384,000 kilometers in 4 hours?  Can humans withstand them?

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think cutting the power off does that.  We seem to have that technique down pat since before Edison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevertheless..

Yeah, you need that 'explain it' stuff so you can do mundane things like 'make it stop.'

Yes it will stop but it would be a long duration to come to a complete stop traveling at thousands of miles an hour otherwise the crew would not survive the stop.

Once they get up to the speeds it would take to reach those distant places in such a short amount of time how would they stop safely if they needed to quickly?

This may solve the problem on needing fuel to accelerate to those speads but at those speeds they would need some type of fuel to decelerate in space. And we are back to square 1.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

1: Lagging and lingering thrust is hardly proof the device does not function. Go turn a nuclear reactor off and observe the result.
2: There's an easy solution to the "it's just thermally induced magic thrust!" claim of the critics. Repeat the experiment with the device unpowered, then heat the device using a laser to the same operating temperature. Then turn the laser off and observe for thrust. No thrust = not thermal. Thrust = thermal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem very convinced that this is valid technology. I'm not sure your optimism is justified by the experimental results so far.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes it will stop but it would be a long duration to come to a complete stop traveling at thousands of miles an hour otherwise the crew would not survive the stop.

Once they get up to the speeds it would take to reach those distant places in such a short amount of time how would they stop safely if they needed to quickly?

This may solve the problem on needing fuel to accelerate to those speads but at those speeds they would need some type of fuel to decelerate in space. And we are back to square 1.
View Quote

Balancing acceleration with deceleration isn't exactly square 1 when the mass problem is resolved.  Stopping quickly isn't a consideration.  We don't have any ability to detect anything presenting a danger fast enough to warrant stopping in order to avoid them, even then, you don't necessarily need to stop to avoid it, only alter your trajectory slightly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It is a little more complicated than that.   I understand what Junkhunter is saying.  We went to the Moon.  We went back, and took our clubs.  Still not enough, we went back with a dune buggy...

I worked for Ben Rich in the 1979-85 years.  Sure security was tight, but we had "leaks".  We were fighting the cold war. People knew that something was going on at Groom Lake.  The Skunk Works was in the middle of Burbank.  Projects were not discussed with family, but they knew we were working on cool stuff.

Imagine the backyard BBQ with a guy that was working on the Flying Crowbar.  "Yeah Herb, can't tell ya what it is, but we are building an asskicker!  Blow old Ivan's balls right off!. The sonovabitch will never hear it coming"   It gave people something - without risking the project.

Times have changed,  People are overloaded with (largely meaningless) information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hear of all this wondrous  shit but it never seems to come to fruition.

Also I've noticed  that nothing good happens any more.

And beyond that, there's a lot of things wrong with people. We have whole segments of society content to spend their entire lives within the confines of their own neighborhoods and accomplish nothing while other segments endorse that kind of existence and enthusiastically subsidize it. A few decades ago the first manned Moon landing captivated billions. If the first manned Mars landing happened today, I can only guess at the number that wouldn't even know about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:16:39 PM EDT
[#49]
yes, the future is here!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So the thing runs in violation of the law of conservation of momentum, but counts on the law of conservation of momentum to stop, then. If that's the case, then you'd have to spend the first half of every trip accelerating, and the second half decelerating. No more 4-hours-to-the-moon speed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's simple, flip a 180 and turn the power back on. Thrust then slows.

So the thing runs in violation of the law of conservation of momentum, but counts on the law of conservation of momentum to stop, then. If that's the case, then you'd have to spend the first half of every trip accelerating, and the second half decelerating. No more 4-hours-to-the-moon speed.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top