BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have edited a number of posts.One more derogatory term used,or one more personal attack on a member will put you away.

My advice to some of the "fire-eaters"  is:
if you were not there (WWII,Korea,VN,Gulf,Panama,Afgahnistan,Iraq,etc) please.................STFU and let our dead enemies rest!

We honor our dead. We also let our enemies' loved ones, bury and honor theirs.

+1

Thanks, Ed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
The only thing sad about that pic is that someone forgot to take his ammo...........he wont be needing it anymore
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a question, of all those who say "fuck him" how many have actually seen combat?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:29:53 AM EDT
[#4]
So you feel the same way when people say F*ck the insurgents?  Huh?  The VC used the same basic type of tactics.  They also treated prisoners in similar fashion, except the VC liked torture while the insurgents just prefer murder.  And you wonder where the hostility twoard this picture comes from?  The posting of this picture was CLEARLY a troll.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:31:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:55:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't anybody else see the PS'd Kerry in the last pic??? Find it hard to believe that everyone missed and no comments were made....

I tend to find happiness in pics of dead enemies, knowing that there is/was one less of them to harm one of my fellow Americans. On the other hand, seeing pics of dead/hurt Americans enrages me and makes me wish I was there to help eradicate the world of these worthless sub-humans.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:01:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.inwhoseinterest.org/images/photo_v_my_lai2.jpg

father and son killed during my lai massacre by us soldiers

Ok so your point is? Look there was bad shit done by US troops in Nam I won't dispute that. but there were far far worse things done by the VC and NVA to thier own fucking people. Hue 1968 ring a bell?

From Time Magazine, Oct 1969

The gruesome discovery late last month brought to some 2,300 the number of bodies of South Vietnamese men, women and children unearthed around Hue. All were executed by the Communists at the time of the savage 25-day battle for the city during the Tet offensive of 1968. The dead in the creek in Nam Hoa district belonged to a group of 398 men from the Hue suburb of Phu Cam. On the fifth day of the battle, Communist soldiers appeared at Phu Cam cathedral, where the men had sought refuge with their families, and marched them off. The soldiers said that the men would be indoctrinated and then allowed to return, but their families never heard of them again. At the foot of the Nam Hoa mountains, ten miles from the cathedral, the captives were shot or bludgeoned to death.

Oh and lets not forget the NVA shelling and machine gunning of civilians escaping from Quang Tri during the Easter Offensive of 1972 How about the NVA shelling of civilians in the columns of soldiers and mostly civilians fleeing the highlands in 1975. What about the killings of all the Montagnard women and children at Dak Son in 1967, the NVA and VC did that one with flame throwers. Not to mention the killings in Duc Duc and Phu Thanh (i didn't spell that right i think) in 1970 and 71. The VC and NVA were responcable for many killings of civilians on the same scale as the My Lai massecre(hundreds of people) and worse massecres where they killed 1000's. But for some reason everyone wants to forget that and just look at what the American Soldiers and Marines did that was bad. There was bad shit done by both sides, ith the worst of it being done by the VC and NVA.It was war, really bad shit happens in war and sometimes there isn't shit you can do about it. I'm sick of hearing about My Lai all the damn time when people try to bash our involvment in Vietnam or bash the men and women that served over there.

None of these were isolated incidents.

Keep it going though, just try harder next time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:10:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There's no way to know if it was posed or not, but this is one of the saddest pictures I have ever seen.

When did Hanoi Jane start posting here?

Fuck that VC.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Didn't anybody else see the PS'd Kerry in the last pic??? Find it hard to believe that everyone missed and no comments were made....

I tend to find happiness in pics of dead enemies, knowing that there is/was one less of them to harm one of my fellow Americans. On the other hand, seeing pics of dead/hurt Americans enrages me and makes me wish I was there to help eradicate the world of these worthless sub-humans.

+1
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If all you saw was the red x.

www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/dirge/vc-dead.jpg

if the gook was firing his weapon instead of perving out he might be alive, but I'm glad he's dead
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people don't take warnings seriously.

Your account is locked for a week for using derogatory terms.  EdSr

Editorial:
The reason we dehumanize the enemy in combat, is to make it esier to do our job......which is to kill them.That, somehow allows our minds to deal with the trauma of taking the life of another human being.
Once that enemy is dead,he ceases to be our enemy.So we- as American soldiers- respect the corpse.

Unlike some of our enemies,we do not (I know we have done it,but it is not our policy) mutilate the bodies,drag them through the streets,hang them from bridges,etc.We ARE NOT ANIMALS,like those other people whom we fight or have fought.That is what makes us better men...................... and a MUCH better country!

EdSr
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
*Snip*
if you were not there (WWII,Korea,VN,Gulf,Panama,Afgahnistan,Iraq,etc) please.................STFU and let our dead enemies rest!

*Snip*

That is exactly it!

Some of these people are very hard-headed and close-minded.

Even if you  say it, they still probably won't listen...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If all you saw was the red x.

www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/dirge/vc-dead.jpg

i

Quoted:
if the gook was firing his weapon instead of perving out he might be alive, but I'm glad he's dead

Some people don't take warnings seriously.

Your account is locked for a week.  EdSr

Quoted:
I have edited a number of posts.One more derogatory term used,or one more personal attack on a member will put you away.

We honor our dead. We also let our enemies' loved ones, bury and honor theirs.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top