BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I tell you what???  Let's teach them a lesson AFTER we secure the Presidency and SCOTUS pick...  Because giving the libs a 5-4 or 6-3 majority on the High Court means that we are fucked 6 ways till Sunday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I won't vote for anyone but trump or Cruz.  The GOPe must be taught a lesson if conservative voters hope to ever have an actual voice in politics.

I tell you what???  Let's teach them a lesson AFTER we secure the Presidency and SCOTUS pick...  Because giving the libs a 5-4 or 6-3 majority on the High Court means that we are fucked 6 ways till Sunday.

How about nope.  I have leverage right now that I'm going to use.  After the election, I have little leverage if they get what they want.  I use the leverage I have when I have it.  I have leverage now.  I'm done waiting, time to use what I've got.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

BP???  So if Cruz pulled out the nomination, what would you do?  

I happen to like Cruz, but if Trump (or anyone else) gets the nod, I'll pull for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.

BP???  So if Cruz pulled out the nomination, what would you do?  

I happen to like Cruz, but if Trump (or anyone else) gets the nod, I'll pull for them.

Most people are reasonable like this.  I wouldn't worry about the few crybabies who aren't
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I am with you OP, I will pull the lever for whoever is against the dems.

I do not like a majority of the RINOs but with a demo you are guaranteed a liberal on the SCOTUS.

With a Republican you at least have a chance.

Join or die!

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If there is no other way out, then so be it.  But....

Are your parents still alive?
Do you have siblings you care about?
Do you have a wife and children you love?  
Do you have friends and neighbors you care about?
Because many of them, if not all of them will end up dead.  

The only people who wish to rush to war, are those who have no idea what war looks like...  Of has nobody they care about...  

So save your cavalier words about "gettin-it-on" for some other family-less, friend-less person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I choose death. Join or die got us the Civil War. If there is going to be a fight, and there is, let's get it on.

Those are brave words...  and I don't doubt for a minute that you are sincere when saying them...  

But I think you fail to understand what a second civil war in this country will entail.  The death, destruction, and despair will be beyond anything you can comprehend.

The Second Civil War is coming either way.

Join or Die lead DIRECTLY to the First Civil War. Everyone ignored the Gorilla in the room-- Slavery, they came up with a half assed work around and tried to meld two incompatible cultures (the South and North) into One Nation.....They "kicked the can" because they thought they HAD TO JOIN to survive and it was EASIER than the alternatives- two separate nations/confederation etc........and it begat a ferocious blood letting 70 years later.....

Half assing things now will result in the same thing. You only postpone things and somebody else has to pay the price.....

Fuck it. Get it on.

The only people who wish to rush to war, are those who have no idea what war looks like...  Of has nobody they care about...  

So save your cavalier words about "gettin-it-on" for some other family-less, friend-less person.

It's not cavalier. It's a recognition of reality. It will happen.........

Our Real Financial Situation

I have parents living. I have siblings. I have two young men as sons. I have a few friends- I'm selective about that term.....Yes, I understand many of them will die. But, we're ALL going to die. Nobody is a special snow flake who gets to live forever.....that's reality. I acknowledge that reality. So, you live a life that matters or one that may be long but filled with meaningless crap.

We ain't voting our way out of this.....pull the trigger, let the Avalanche fall and we'll dig out and start over. Get it on.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

<<<<<. This.  Vote and donate to the most conservative candidates in the primary but if they don't prevail suck it up and vote as a firewall against the Marxists in the Democrap party
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree OP. Cruz or Trump must prevail over Hillary.

<<<<<. This.  Vote and donate to the most conservative candidates in the primary but if they don't prevail suck it up and vote as a firewall against the Marxists in the Democrap party

<LIKE>
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How about nope.  I have leverage right now that I'm going to use.  After the election, I have little leverage if they get what they want.  I use the leverage I have when I have it.  I have leverage now.  I'm done waiting, time to use what I've got.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I won't vote for anyone but trump or Cruz.  The GOPe must be taught a lesson if conservative voters hope to ever have an actual voice in politics.

Let me ask you seriously...  Is teaching the GOPe a lesson, more important than your 2nd Amendment rights?  Because you know what happens if Hillary is elected, and the Libs gain the SCOTUS, right?  

fla556guy after the JBT's walk away with his guns:   "Well...  I showed them!!"
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ill vote against the democrats.
View Quote

Yep...
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have parents living. I have siblings. I have two young men as sons. I have a few friends- I'm selective about that term.....Yes, I understand many of them will die. But, we're ALL going to die. Nobody is a special snow flake who gets to live forever.....that's reality. I acknowledge that reality. So, you live a life that matters or one that may be long but filled with meaningless crap.

We ain't voting our way out of this.....pull the trigger, let the Avalanche fall and we'll dig out and start over. Get it on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I choose death. Join or die got us the Civil War. If there is going to be a fight, and there is, let's get it on.

Those are brave words...  and I don't doubt for a minute that you are sincere when saying them...  

But I think you fail to understand what a second civil war in this country will entail.  The death, destruction, and despair will be beyond anything you can comprehend.

Join or Die lead DIRECTLY to the First Civil War. Everyone ignored the Gorilla in the room-- Slavery, they came up with a half assed work around and tried to meld two incompatible cultures (the South and North) into One Nation.....They "kicked the can" because they thought they HAD TO JOIN to survive and it was EASIER than the alternatives- two separate nations/confederation etc........and it begat a ferocious blood letting 70 years later.....

Half assing things now will result in the same thing. You only postpone things and somebody else has to pay the price.....

Fuck it. Get it on.

Yes, everyone dies.  But it doesn't mean that you purposely rush it along.  

I'm sorry I couldn't reason with you.  I respect your opinion, but I heartily disagree.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Let me ask you seriously...  Is teaching the GOPe a lesson, more important than your 2nd Amendment rights?  Because you know what happens if Hillary is elected, and the Libs gain the SCOTUS, right?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) you are making assumptions you have no evidence to support happening.

2)  Battles are scary.  

3) Risk is part of the equation

4)  I'm done falling victim to the "fear fear fear" campaign that makes the rounds here every election cycle.....i.e. if you don't back whoever the GOPe puts up, you will get a dem and omg, the world will end as we know it.  It happens every cycle.  

5)  I'm done making the choice of voting against a dem instead of voting for an outcome.  That bullshit is how we got here in the first place, how the GOPe has corralled our power and elevated the party above the voter instead of working for the voter.  Time to end the cycle of abuse.  

Omg a Democrat is no longer a viable option as an argument that I will call victim to any longer.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We're not losing the House this year.  It's just simply not going to happen and I'll lay any amount of money you want on that.
View Quote

His contention is that the country would be better off with Hillary vs. Trump.

We have both sides of Congress right now, and a Marxist President that apparently cannot be bottled up.  What makes you think anything will change should another Marxist President win in November?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm sorry I couldn't reason with you.  I respect your opinion, but I heartily disagree.  
View Quote

Do you believe that we can continue on indefinitely as a nation given where we are right now? That is the only question that matters at this point. If you believe that collapse is inevitable- I do, then it is only selfishness-you want someone else to have to deal with it, that prevents you from simply acknowledging that fact and accepting it. If you really care about others.....don't leave it entirely on them to fix while you live out your days drinking Mimosas.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump is a liberal.  Wake the fuck up.
View Quote

So vote for Hillary and go back to the DU. I don't give a shit who it is as long as long as it's not her. I'll vote for whoever has the best chance of beating her. That will be the Republican front runner, whoever that will be. So either vote for that person, or Hillary (directly or indirectly...a vote for anyone else is a vote for Hillary come this fall)...
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

2)  Battles are scary.  

4)  I'm done falling victim to the "fear fear fear" campaign that makes the rounds here every election cycle.....i.e. if you don't back whoever the GOPe puts up, you will get a dem and omg, the world will end as we know it.  It happens every cycle.  

5)  I'm done making the choice of voting against a dem instead of voting for an outcome.  That bullshit is how we got here in the first place, how the GOPe has corralled our power and elevated the party above the voter instead of working for the voter.  Time to end the cycle of abuse.  

Omg a Democrat is no longer a viable option as an argument that I will call victim to any longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2)  Battles are scary.  

Understood.  I don't know if you fully understand the ramifications of what it is that you are advocating for.  I respectfully disagree with you - but thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#14]
At the beginning of the election cycle, usually in January of the election year, I take the "I stand with" poll. I fill out the long version with the all the expanded questions. It usually takes close to an hour, much longer if you explore your answers versus the candidates. Typically I will pull the lever for, or atleast seriously consider, anyone who scores 75% or more with me, as long as there is no serious disagreements (i.e. gun grabber). This year, that gave me Rand at #1, as expected. As far as the remaining guys Cruz, Gary Johnson,Rubio (surprised me here at 83%), Carson, and Trump are all above 80%. There are a few more qualitative factors that will eliminate somebody as well- If Rubio, is shoved on me by the GOPe for example, that would be a no-go.
I find that if you go more by their actual stances of issues it cuts down on a lot of the BS that is flung around, and it reduces a lot of the "my guy isn't the nominee" butthurt that we see here.
That site is a pretty good resource and it updates regularly as well, Adding and removing candidates (thay've added Bloomberg now, FWIW)
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do you believe that we can continue on indefinitely as a nation given where we are right now? That is the only question that matters at this point. If you believe that collapse is inevitable- I do, then it is only selfishness-you want someone else to have to deal with it, that prevents you from simply acknowledging that fact and accepting it. If you really care about others.....don't leave it entirely on them to fix while you live out your days drinking Mimosas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I don't like Mimosa's.  

Again, I won't give up.  This country - as flawed as it is - is still better that anything else in the world.  Reagan said that If we lose freedom here, there's no place else to go. I think he was 100% correct.   If this experiment in freedom fails, it will take hundreds of years to see its likes again.  I don't let that go lightly.  Neither should anyone else.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But I don't like Mimosa's.  

Again, I won't give up.  This country - as flawed as it is - is still better that anything else in the world.  Reagan said that If we lose freedom here, there's no place else to go. I think he was 100% correct.   If this experiment in freedom fails, it will take hundreds of years to see its likes again.  I don't let that go lightly.  Neither should anyone else.
View Quote

Who said anything about giving up? I'm ALL IN for a NEW NATION where FREEDOM actually means something vs. the bastard step child we have now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Honestly, we are pretty much fucked as a country regardless. The candidates will all increase the size and scope of government. We will continue to lose freedoms in the name of security and the greater good. They will all continue to spend us into oblivion.

I am tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. We have been doing that for far too long and look where it has gotten us. Everyone needs to wake up and realize this is all a big game to the same end.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Honestly, we are pretty much fucked as a country regardless. The candidates will all increase the size and scope of government. We will continue to lose freedoms in the name of security and the greater good. They will all continue to spend us into oblivion.

I am tired of voting for the lesser of two evils. We have been doing that for far too long and look where it has gotten us. Everyone needs to wake up and realize this is all a big game to the same end.
View Quote

You said it brother!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Understood.  I don't know if you fully understand the ramifications of what it is that you are advocating for.  I respectfully disagree with you - but thank you for sharing your thoughts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2)  Battles are scary.  

Putting all our eggs in the SCOTUS basket is not how this country is supposed to function.  

If you think this is our last or only hope, then its already broken beyond repair.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Everyone please stop arguing about voting, it does not matter who gets elected. Prepare accordingly.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-01/reality-check-no-matter-who-wins-white-house-new-boss-will-be-same-old-boss
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We have both sides of Congress right now, and a Marxist President that apparently cannot be bottled up.  What makes you think anything will change should another Marxist President win in November?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not losing the House this year.  It's just simply not going to happen and I'll lay any amount of money you want on that.

Trump v Hillary guarantees that a liberal wins in November...
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ben Franklin wrote a political cartoon - which pictured a snake that was cut up into eight pieces, with the words "Join Or Die" written below.   It spoke to the disjointed state of the Colonies, and their inability to unite together against a common enemy.  

The same is true at this very moment in time.  We have to put our petty Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kaesich, and Carson differences aside, for the good of our country.  We must join together to prevent Hillary from taking the Presidency, or we will die as a country.  

She will appoint a liberal SCOTUS Justice to replace Scalia, and then every single liberal, unconstitutional, wet dream will become the law of the land.  Including the loss of our gun rights.  So stop the divisiveness.  It only hurts our ability to pull together.  

Join or Die....

View Quote

I approve of this message
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Putting all our eggs in the SCOTUS basket is not how this country is supposed to function.  

If you think this is our last or only hope, then its already broken beyond repair.  

View Quote

At that point....Cartridge Box......seriously......
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Join
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Realistically, for better or worse, it appears that will be your choice.  Pick one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#26]

I'm guessing that Virginia, North and South Carolina, about 70 years later might have regretted that JOIN decision....... As we will in the future if people continue to think it's THE SOLUTION to our problems.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With respect, which one of the two given choices will be better for the country if they are indeed our choices? There is no good reason to stay home and not vote because in our opinion our best candidate for the job did not get the nomination. That will be the path to advance socialism should we decide not to vote and give the other side the victory. Yes, I am saying we should all choose between the final two candidates on election day and vote for the one that we believe will be the better of the two choices.
Staying home in protest or for any other reason is not the answer that is surrender and Americans do not surrender we take what we have and work to make it better.
VOTE !!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Realistically, for better or worse, it appears that will be your choice.  Pick one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither.  They're both liberals. They're both corrupt. They're both going to appoint a liberal to SCOTUS. They're both going to be terrible Presidents.

I will not vote for a liberal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

With respect, which one of the two given choices will be better for the country if they are indeed our choices? There is no good reason to stay home and not vote because in our opinion our best candidate for the job did not get the nomination. That will be the path to advance socialism should we decide not to vote and give the other side the victory. Yes, I am saying we should all choose between the final two candidates on election day and vote for the one that we believe will be the better of the two choices.
Staying home in protest or for any other reason is not the answer that is surrender and Americans do not surrender we take what we have and work to make it better.
VOTE !!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

VOTE !!!!

Hillary would be slightly better, simply because a Trump victory destroys the Republican Party and causes us to lose the Legislative branch for at least 8 more years, in addition to giving Democrats control of the Executive for at least 8 and more likely 12 years.

I'm not holding out for a best candidate.  I'm holding out for any fucking Republican other than Trump or Bush.  

This isn't a protest.  This is refusing to vote for a liberal, regardless of what letter they stick next to their name.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Not sure if the voters can save the day here. Regardless, the GOP is going to eat each other.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
True words OP.

<<<------------ Changed my member title thingy.
View Quote

I will join you...
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not sure if the voters can save the day here. Regardless, the GOP is going to eat each other.
View Quote

And all because of big city liberal Donald Fucking Trump.  We could have had Cruz as our anti-establishment focal point for angry voters.  Real change could have occurred.  Instead we have this mess.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I will join you...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
True words OP.

<<<------------ Changed my member title thingy.

I will join you...

I will also change my title.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The lesser of two evils is still evil. Trump is a Democrat in Republican clothes. I will not knowingly vote for someone who will degrade our liberty and shred the Constitution. Doing so would be giving them permission to enslave me, handing them the ball and chain,  and I will not have it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Eating your own and getting in dick measuring contests over who is a "real conservative" (along with pouting afterward) is easier and more productive.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Eating your own and getting in dick measuring contests over who is a "real conservative" (along with pouting afterward) is easier and more productive.
View Quote

Trump isn't our own...
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#37]
After a good nights sleep. I'm still not voting for Trump.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ben Franklin wrote a political cartoon - which pictured a snake that was cut up into eight pieces, with the words "Join Or Die" written below.   It spoke to the disjointed state of the Colonies, and their inability to unite together against a common enemy.  

The same is true at this very moment in time.  We have to put our petty Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kaesich, and Carson differences aside, for the good of our country.  We must join together to prevent Hillary from taking the Presidency, or we will die as a country.  

She will appoint a liberal SCOTUS Justice to replace Scalia, and then every single liberal, unconstitutional, wet dream will become the law of the land.  Including the loss of our gun rights.  So stop the divisiveness.  It only hurts our ability to pull together.  

Join or Die....

View Quote

Trump is a democrat, so no... Bloomberg ran and served as a "republican" mayor of NYC. Tell me how well that worked out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Trump isn't our own...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump isn't our own...

So you prefer Hillary then.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Trump is a democrat, so no... Bloomberg ran and served as a "republican" mayor of NYC. Tell me how well that worked out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join or Die....

That says a lot about what kind of "Republicans" win in NY. I wont vote for a NY "Republican".
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Even with a true conservative the country is done.........due to the Courts and the Congress......and PEOPLE in this country..........it's the people who voted for these idiots and self destructive laws.

The end is near.  Prepare for it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

From your response, you are clearly a one issue voter.  Amnesty/Wall/Immigration.  Respectfully, isn't than an obtuse view?  

There's a boatload of "black or white" in your response.  Nobody is enthused at pulling the lever for a guy who isn't their guy.  But if you believe that any of the Republicans would be as harsh (or more harsh) on gun rights as Hillary or Bernie.  Then it's not me who is delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I should vote for Rubio or Kasich, both of who claim to be conservatives, but who are actually the polar opposite of what a real conservative is. They say they will uphold the constitution and the law, that they will protect my rights and my nation, but yet Kasich actually voted for amnesty, and the other was it loudest supporter. Hmmm what does amnesty mean for my country and my rights? Well amnesty means 100 million more uneducated, low skilled workers flooding in to feed off of taxpayers. It means that these newly minted citizens will vote to give us more elected officials who will support the same policies that have destroyed this nation.    

Do I vote for Cruz who I believe would try his heart out to uphold everything he espouses. Do I do this despite the fact that I know that he can never win in a general election  because corrupt politicians have allowed millions of third world people to immigrate here legally, people that have forever changed the demographics of this nation making it impossible for anyone that is far right of center or who really believes in the constitution to win the presidency.

Do I roll the dice with Trump who may or may not deport, who may or may not build a wall to stop the invasion? See above.

So please forgive me if I am not enthused about the thought of voting for three of the four who live to lie, who will only kick the can down the road as this party has been doing since 1980, but hey they say I can keep my guns. Funny that they say this despite the fact that two of the last three Republican Presidents signed laws banning guns, and the other said that he would if put on his desk.  Oh and let us not forget about Kasich again who did vote to ban them, but hey he regretted it, just like Reagan.

Burn it all now because their is no fixing it, if you think their is you are delusional.

Edit to add: Hey OP Carson all but dropped out today.

From your response, you are clearly a one issue voter.  Amnesty/Wall/Immigration.  Respectfully, isn't than an obtuse view?  

There's a boatload of "black or white" in your response.  Nobody is enthused at pulling the lever for a guy who isn't their guy.  But if you believe that any of the Republicans would be as harsh (or more harsh) on gun rights as Hillary or Bernie.  Then it's not me who is delusional.

Based on your posts in this thread it is you that is the one issue voter, and that is guns. You are a GOPe doom and gloom guy. I will happily vote for Cruz, but such as vote in my state means. My vote might mean something if I pull for Trump and that is a huge risk, but a better gamble then the GOPe.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Yeah. No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.
Because backing a principled conservative constitutionalist would be wrong.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You do know what's at stake this time with the SCOTUS nomination...  I see your Boogy Man, and raise you a 5-4 or 6-3 liberal majority.  If you can't see that, then I don't know what to say to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote GOP no matter what because the Dem boogey man will get you!

That's precisely why were are in the mess we are in.

You do know what's at stake this time with the SCOTUS nomination...  I see your Boogy Man, and raise you a 5-4 or 6-3 liberal majority.  If you can't see that, then I don't know what to say to you.

SCOTUS nominations are at stake every election. Each recent President has seated two Justices.

Voting against people isn't helping.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck it. Get it on.

It's tragic that the greatest nation in the history of man has succumbed to apathy, gullibility, and the willingness to reelect power hungry professional politicians who have traded away our liberties for self aggrandizement.

I don't see many other avenues than a total meltdown. A number of people will try to restore a constitutional republic...but they will likely have to kill everybody else to have a chance at it....and there are other nations which have the means to sweep in and grab the crumbs.

I've always believed it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees...but at this point I'm not so sure that's still a viable choice.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well we have half-hearted quitters amongst us for starters.

I wish the weak weren't so proud of it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are fucked either way.

How?

Well we have half-hearted quitters amongst us for starters.

I wish the weak weren't so proud of it.

You ain't kidding. Some of these boys got a whole lot of quit in them... I been through this many times, if you don't get out and vote R, even holding your nose while doing it then yes you are right, we are doomed... and it'll be your fault. You cannot change everything in one election unless you stay home and pout that your guy didn't make it, but you won't like that change.

Join Or Die, I'll pull the lever for the R no matter what. To those thinking third party, in '92 Bush lost by less than 6 mil. votes, Perot received almost 20 mil. mostly conservative votes. Those supposedly conservative people put a Clinton in office and all but assured the '94 AWB.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump isn't our own...

There's not going to be much difference between them.  Both are corrupt big city liberals.

You might as well ask me to pick between Sanders and Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

lol, you Rubio guys are really trying to force the "con artist" meme.

Rubio's campaign is on borrowed time... Tick tock, tick tock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join what OP?

Ben Franklin did what everyone else can do these days------admire the problem.

Everyone can see what is happening. Everyone is also (thanks to social scientists-and you thought those degrees were worthless) the "smartest guy in the room".

When there is clearly......clearly a man on the ballot who knows and respects the Constitution running against a self funded con artist  and a puppet of those who are pissed at the con artist and the majority of this country can't tell the difference (or care) we are fuked.

What this country lacks is wisdom and the balls to pull the trigger.

lol, you Rubio guys are really trying to force the "con artist" meme.

Rubio's campaign is on borrowed time... Tick tock, tick tock.

Let me help you out there genius........Cruz 2016

That would make Trump the "self funded con artist" and Rubio the sock puppet of those who are pissed at the self funded con artist.  (Figure out where a guy who is worth all of $100K is getting his money and you'll get a clue).
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There's not going to be much difference between them.  Both are corrupt big city liberals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump isn't our own...

So you'd rather see president Hillary than President Trump?

It's a simple question, with a yes or no answer.  Keep in mind, I voted for Cruz in the primary.  A simple search will find my opinion of Trump as a candidate.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a simple question, with a yes or no answer.  Keep in mind, I voted for Cruz in the primary.  A simple search will find my opinion of Trump as a candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump isn't our own...

I'm not speaking for anybody but me, I hate them equally.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top