Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 5:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
True words OP.

<<<------------ Changed my member title thingy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:38:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Join what OP?

Ben Franklin did what everyone else can do these days------admire the problem.

Everyone can see what is happening. Everyone is also (thanks to social scientists-and you thought those degrees were worthless) the "smartest guy in the room".

When there is clearly......clearly a man on the ballot who knows and respects the Constitution running against a self funded con artist  and a puppet of those who are pissed at the con artist and the majority of this country can't tell the difference (or care) we are fuked.

What this country lacks is wisdom and the balls to pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want Cruz for POTUS. I really want Cruz for POTUS. But if Trump gets the nomination I'll vote for him. I'm not so prideful that I'll give Hilliary an easy win just because the Republican is a less-than-perfect candidate.
View Quote

I'm in this position too.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Join what OP?

Ben Franklin did what everyone else can do these days------admire the problem.

Everyone can see what is happening. Everyone is also (thanks to social scientists-and you thought those degrees were worthless) the "smartest guy in the room".

When there is clearly......clearly a man on the ballot who knows and respects the Constitution running against a self funded con artist  and a puppet of those who are pissed at the con artist and the majority of this country can't tell the difference (or care) we are fuked.

What this country lacks is wisdom and the balls to pull the trigger.
View Quote

lol, you Rubio guys are really trying to force the "con artist" meme.

Rubio's campaign is on borrowed time... Tick tock, tick tock.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I agree OP. Cruz or Trump must prevail over Hillary.
View Quote

This is what I'm going with.

If this doesn't happen I will write in my own name or maybe vote for Hiram.

Not going RINO, for sure. Never doing that again.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Would you pull Rubio's lever?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.

BP???  So if Cruz pulled out the nomination, what would you do?  

I happen to like Cruz, but if Trump (or anyone else) gets the nod, I'll pull for them.

Would you pull Rubio's lever?

No chance in hell.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Join or Die!

I'm for Cruz. I will vote for the R nominee against the Dems.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 6:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not voting for Trump. I don't care.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#9]

The whole I will vote for XXX against the Democrat is the thought process that got us to where we are today.

If you vote that way you are the problem.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm going to wager that all the talk about "support this, support that" is just that - empty talk.

Who here has been actively working to get their candidate nominated?  Who here has even donated money to their campaign?

I'm guessing maybe 10%.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#11]
I will join, but....I wil not forget the Establishment's willingness to ignore the votes ofthe people.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We are fucked either way.
View Quote

If voting worked, it wouldn't be allowed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I choose death. Join or die got us the Civil War. If there is going to be a fight, and there is, let's get it on.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#14]

and the snake of today

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's really as simple add I don't vote for progressives.  Trump is a progressive ergo I won't vote for him.  Rubio, Kasich, Carson sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, typical "If my guy doesn't get the nomination..... I'm not going to vote for anyone" The we're fucked so I'm giving up attitude is about right for 40% of ARFCOM.Okay then stay in the basement waiting for your Mom to bring down your of tots and Cheetos.

It's really as simple add I don't vote for progressives.  Trump is a progressive ergo I won't vote for him.  Rubio, Kasich, Carson sure.

This is that guy, who took his ball and went home.
Loser
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#16]
I live in a solid blue state where my vote doesn't matter, so I have the luxury of voting my conscience.  I'm not and have never been a Republican, so "party loyalty" doesn't mean anything to me.

If I lived in a swing state I'd be much more angsty about it all.  I'd rather have Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho than Hillary Clinton, or Bernie Sanders, or God forbid Bloomberg.

We're fucked and everybody knows it.  At this point it's just a matter of trying to slow this train down to minimize the forthcoming calamity as much as possible. When she blows it's going to be a doozy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:47:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I WON'T give the GOPe my vote, if rubio somehow slithers into the general election, I will sit at home and drink myself into oblivion but I won't vote for what amounts to a paid shill for political ''royalty.'' Not now, not ever again, I've held my nose in the past, I'm done with doing it any more.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll write in Camacho.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#19]
I'll vote for the R candidate chosen by the people.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#20]
They say "Join or die", I say "You may join me if you wish.  Or you may die."

Because the Vichy Republican party is dead.  It's been dead for over a decade now, but us giving them the House and the Senate in the last cycle and them still bowing to our Communist in Chief was their seppuku and we, the people, will serve as their kaishakunin.

If they would surrender their usurped power and govern with the powers granted to them by the Constitution, they could live.  But they won't.  Their greed will destroy them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#21]
The lesser of two evils is still evil. Trump is a Democrat in Republican clothes. I will not knowingly vote for someone who will degrade our liberty and shred the Constitution. Doing so would be giving them permission to enslave me, handing them the ball and chain,  and I will not have it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'm voting for anyone against Hillary

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.

I happen to like Cruz, but if Trump (or anyone else) gets the nod, I'll pull for them.
I'm voting for anyone against Hillary

I don't really feel like I have any other choice.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I want Cruz for POTUS. I really want Cruz for POTUS. But if Trump gets the nomination I'll vote for him. I'm not so prideful that I'll give Hilliary an easy win just because the Republican is a less-than-perfect candidate.
View Quote

x87
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Which candidate has the most "second choice" votes? That's the guy you should be rallying behind.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

IMO  Hillary, presuming Congress stays  where it is at.  With aR President they would have a harder time saying no to his progressive ideals than with a D President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, typical "If my guy doesn't get the nomination..... I'm not going to vote for anyone" The we're fucked so I'm giving up attitude is about right for 40% of ARFCOM.Okay then stay in the basement waiting for your Mom to bring down your of tots and Cheetos.

Would the country, (and our rights) do better under Trump or Hillary?

IMO  Hillary, presuming Congress stays  where it is at.  With aR President they would have a harder time saying no to his progressive ideals than with a D President.

Might want to review Congress' actions to block FBHO the last few years before reaching that conclusion.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Go vote Gary Johnson and see where that gets you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote GOP no matter what because the Dem boogey man will get you!

That's precisely why were are in the mess we are in.

Go vote Gary Johnson and see where that gets you.

I voted GW twice, and it got me a 550 billion dollar social program expansion, a new overreaching government department, the 'PATRIOT' Act, one unneeded stupid war and one needed but stupidly run war.

Blindly voting -R ensures that they will continue to not give even a single fuck about being an actually conservative party. Straight-ticket votes mean they can kick back and ride the gravy train with minimal effort.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:39:11 AM EDT
[#27]
I am a Cruz guy.  I will support the nominee...with one exception...if the RNC pulls some bullshit, I will walk away and never come back.  If any of the guys win the nomination..fine
..but if there is a clear winner and the RNC screws him over...nope.  Not playing.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Might want to review Congress' actions to block FBHO the last few years before reaching that conclusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed it's been very sad.  Now imagine a "Republican" President with the same ideals.  They wouldn't stop anything.  Zero, zilch, nada.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#29]
I will vote for the Republican candidate for President . . . regardless of what his/her name is . . . as I have in every presidential election since 1972.

I've had to hold my nose a couple of times . . . and I can damn well do it again.

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ben Franklin wrote a political cartoon - which pictured a snake that was cut up into eight pieces, with the words "Join Or Die" written below.   It spoke to the disjointed state of the Colonies, and their inability to unite together against a common enemy.  

The same is true at this very moment in time.  We have to put our petty Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Kaesich, and Carson differences aside, for the good of our country.  We must join together to prevent Hillary from taking the Presidency, or we will die as a country.  

She will appoint a liberal SCOTUS Justice to replace Scalia, and then every single liberal, unconstitutional, wet dream will become the law of the land.  Including the loss of our gun rights.  So stop the divisiveness.  It only hurts our ability to pull together.  

Join or Die....
View Quote

Trump will also nominate a liberal.  I will not unite behind a liberal in the hopes of defeating another liberal.  Nominate a conservative or even a moderate, and I'll unite with you against the Hillary/Sanders scourge.  Nominate a liberal (Trump) and I'll have no reason to.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not losing the House this year.  It's just simply not going to happen and I'll lay any amount of money you want on that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:47:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Supporting awb. Yep.  He supports the 2A when it's convenient.  Not unlike Manchin.   Supporting single payer.  Yep.  Supporting illegal immigration.  Yep.  Oh, hes rambled on about a wall?  That makes up for his hiring illegals and going Romney for a much more likely idea to stop illegals how?  Supports PP.  Yep.  Then we have him saying that he will essentially act like McCain concerning illegals anyways which is basically Hillarys stance.  Seems to me theres more and more evidence that you are more gullible than someone that believes that word was removed from the dictionary.

Sounds like you need to stop eating his bullshit.  You wont though.  Most wont.  You're stuck in a cult like the rest of his followers.  No amount of evidence, accurate scientific poll numbers, or words out of his own words will turn you away.  It's sad too because you probably see yourself as a real conservative and Republican.  Of course that only goes as far as your spine will bend.

The only thing I can hope for is that you and your ilk don't go completely retarded and start shit after he loses the general.  It wont be because of fraud, it wont be because of the media, it wont even be because of money.  There will be another shit bird liberal in the White House because of people like you. People who had some really good candidates to choose from but decided to put your effort behind one of the biggest dirt bag liars to ever run for president.

You all have lost the presidency, you just dont know it yet.  Whats worse is that you have also lost a seat on SCOTUS and the majority in the Senate.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a liberal.  Wake the fuck up.

Are you saying that there is no difference between Trump and Hillary?

Because if you are saying that they are the same, then it is you that needs to wipe the sleep from your eyes, and sip the morning coffee.
Supporting awb. Yep.  He supports the 2A when it's convenient.  Not unlike Manchin.   Supporting single payer.  Yep.  Supporting illegal immigration.  Yep.  Oh, hes rambled on about a wall?  That makes up for his hiring illegals and going Romney for a much more likely idea to stop illegals how?  Supports PP.  Yep.  Then we have him saying that he will essentially act like McCain concerning illegals anyways which is basically Hillarys stance.  Seems to me theres more and more evidence that you are more gullible than someone that believes that word was removed from the dictionary.

Sounds like you need to stop eating his bullshit.  You wont though.  Most wont.  You're stuck in a cult like the rest of his followers.  No amount of evidence, accurate scientific poll numbers, or words out of his own words will turn you away.  It's sad too because you probably see yourself as a real conservative and Republican.  Of course that only goes as far as your spine will bend.

The only thing I can hope for is that you and your ilk don't go completely retarded and start shit after he loses the general.  It wont be because of fraud, it wont be because of the media, it wont even be because of money.  There will be another shit bird liberal in the White House because of people like you. People who had some really good candidates to choose from but decided to put your effort behind one of the biggest dirt bag liars to ever run for president.

You all have lost the presidency, you just dont know it yet.  Whats worse is that you have also lost a seat on SCOTUS and the majority in the Senate.  

Well...  I don't even know where to start...  (It's times like these when I wish that I had the "READING IS FOR FAGGOTS" meme.)

If you actually took the time to read...  before emotionally lashing out... you'd discover that I'm a TED CRUZ supporter.  Your entire post is based on your warped impression that I support Trump.  I do not.  I do not like the man.  

However, if given the choice between Trump and Hillary, I choose Trump.  He is the OBVIOUS choice between the two.  Any person who can't see that is narrow minded, and not open to reason.  

If you put your "feels" down for a moment, you'd be able to read that the reason behind my call to "Join or Die" is BECAUSE of the vacant SCOTUS position.  

Hopefully, a good nights sleep has calmed you, and allowed you the ability to comprehend what I've written.  

Good Day to you Sir.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Every single fucking time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ill vote against the democrats.

Absolutely.  Why do some people fail to grasp this very basic idea???  I'm baffled!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

You...  Sir....  GET IT!!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Absolutely.  Why do some people fail to grasp this very basic idea???  I'm baffled!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm baffled why anyone from Wisconsin thinks their fucking vote matters. When was the last time your state went GOP in a Presidential election? (Hint, over THREE DECADES AGO).... It doesn't matter how YOU VOTE, nor does it matter how 90% of the folks blithering in this thread vote. It comes down to about 5-6 states, the rest is just fucking theater and people looking stupid because they have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The whole I will vote for XXX against the Democrat is the thought process that got us to where we are today.

If you vote that way you are the problem.

View Quote

Let me offer you an alternative view....

You and your vote staying home, failing to keep Hillary out of the White House, is the problem.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.

Same for Cruz. Beating Hillary is critical. We can fix the party later.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fool. Hillary is the single biggest threat to our country, and you want to play petty.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I choose death. Join or die got us the Civil War. If there is going to be a fight, and there is, let's get it on.
View Quote

Those are brave words...  and I don't doubt for a minute that you are sincere when saying them...  

But I think you fail to understand what a second civil war in this country will entail.  The death, destruction, and despair will be beyond anything you can comprehend.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'm baffled why anyone from Wisconsin thinks their fucking vote matters. When was the last time your state went GOP in a Presidential election? (Hint, over THREE DECADES AGO).... It doesn't matter how YOU VOTE, nor does it matter how 90% of the folks blithering in this thread vote. It comes down to about 5-6 states, the rest is just fucking theater and people looking stupid because they have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So...  Because it hasn't happened in a long time, it can't ever happen again?  The reason FBHO won is purely on the huge, all time record of minority voter turn-out in Milwaukee and Madison.  When the minorities stay home, Wisconsin gets Scott Walker, a Republican House, and a Republican Senate.  

I refuse to have a defeatist attitude.  I will fight and fight and fight until I can't fight anymore.  Then I can say I did all I could.  Can you say the same?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Those are brave words...  and I don't doubt for a minute that you are sincere when saying them...  

But I think you fail to understand what a second civil war in this country will entail.  The death, destruction, and despair will be beyond anything you can comprehend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Second Civil War is coming either way.

Join or Die lead DIRECTLY to the First Civil War. Everyone ignored the Gorilla in the room-- Slavery, they came up with a half assed work around and tried to meld two incompatible cultures (the South and North) into One Nation.....They "kicked the can" because they thought they HAD TO JOIN to survive and it was EASIER than the alternatives- two separate nations/confederation etc........and it begat a ferocious blood letting 70 years later.....

Half assing things now will result in the same thing. You only postpone things and somebody else has to pay the price.....

Fuck it. Get it on.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So...  Because it hasn't happened in a long time, it can't ever happen again?  The reason FBHO won is purely on the huge, all time record of minority voter turn-out in Milwaukee and Madison.  When the minorities stay home, Wisconsin gets Scott Walker, a Republican House, and a Republican Senate.  

I refuse to have a defeatist attitude.  I will fight and fight and fight until I can't fight anymore.  Then I can say I did all I could.  Can you say the same?
View Quote

I am what happens when a " True Believer "...raised on School House Rock Videos of how things work figures out that none of it really works that way and you're not going to make a difference. Done all I can do. Didn't matter, it's fucking rigged. Now it's time for real solutions.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#43]
It's gonna be Hillabern for sure.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Yeah. No.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Join Cruz.

Yeah. No.
Why?  You think Cruz isn't republican antiestablishment?

Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Join or Die lead DIRECTLY to the First Civil War. Everyone ignored the Gorilla in the room-- Slavery, they came up with a half assed work around and tried to meld two incompatible cultures (the South and North) into One Nation.....They "kicked the can" because they thought they HAD TO JOIN to survive and it was EASIER than the alternatives- two separate nations/confederation etc........and it begat a ferocious blood letting 70 years later.....

Half assing things now will result in the same thing. You only postpone things and somebody else has to pay the price.....

Fuck it. Get it on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck it. Get it on.

If there is no other way out, then so be it.  But....

Are your parents still alive?
Do you have siblings you care about?
Do you have a wife and children you love?  
Do you have friends and neighbors you care about?
Because many of them, if not all of them will end up dead.  

The only people who wish to rush to war, are those who have no idea what war looks like...  Of has nobody they care about...  

So save your cavalier words about "gettin-it-on" for some other family-less, friend-less person.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#46]
I won't vote for anyone but trump or Cruz.  The GOPe must be taught a lesson if conservative voters hope to ever have an actual voice in politics.

So far, the establishment has been very effective at controlling voter input into the system by forcing us into voting against the dems, not FOR a particular governmental outcome.  That prevents us from actually getting legislation passed that is good for us.

I'm done paying into that game.  The GOPe must be stopped at all costs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I am what happens when a " True Believer "...raised on School House Rock Videos of how things work figures out that none of it really works that way and you're not going to make a difference. Done all I can do. Didn't matter, it's fucking rigged. Now it's time for real solutions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish you well, then.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

So will I.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I won't vote for anyone but trump or Cruz.  The GOPe must be taught a lesson if conservative voters hope to ever have an actual voice in politics.
View Quote

I tell you what???  Let's teach them a lesson AFTER we secure the Presidency and SCOTUS pick...  Because giving the libs a 5-4 or 6-3 majority on the High Court means that we are fucked 6 ways till Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree OP. Cruz or Trump must prevail over Hillary.

<<<<<. This.  Vote and donate to the most conservative candidates in the primary but if they don't prevail suck it up and vote as a firewall against the Marxists in the Democrap party
Page / 4
Top Top