Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#1]
i love my cav 15
ar15 clone [:D]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 1:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I gotsa get me one of them post-ban .223 Sport Utility Rifle.  

But wait.  Someone already figured out that "post-ban" Sport Utility Rifles are AR15's, didn't they (see my state?)?  So What the F@#$ is the point of trying to call an AR15 a "223SUR" when we can all plainly see it's a freaking AR15?

I think you should give this one up.  There's no real point for it, and besides, it's becoming a sparkfest (what happens before a flame war).
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 1:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:04:12 AM EDT
[#4]
you do know the BIT i wont finish that.

I mean mrs. brady made an illegal purchase of a 30-06 rifle for her son,(its illegal to buy a weapon for someone else) one of the BRADY LAWS BECAUSE OF HER DUMB Gaaaa I wont finish that eather.

MAYBE NOW SHE KNOWS WHAT BS HER STUPID LAWS ARE. And... if shes sooooo aganst guns why did she buy one for her son???
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 2:50:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Better run along and alert the media.

Are you for real?

When Jane DoDohead soccer mom see's a post ban [size=6]AR15[/size=6] lying on the ground during a news conference, you think she's gonna give a FCK whether it's an AR15 or post-ban target match whatever the FCK you call it?

These stupid btches want them ALL banned.

GEt it?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Geez guys -

Sure CRC came on a little strong for a newbie.

He was just throwing an idea out - NOT trying to take away your guns.

Seems alot of you have pent up anger, just waiting for a target.

Try re-directing that anger at a useful target - like against the antis. Write a letter to the editor. Write a letter to your COngress critter. Or Share your infinite wisdom with the NRA as to what they are doing wrong. Whatever.

[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[img]http://www.lewistechnogroup.com/images/lovemaster.jpeg[/img]

where can i order it?  i think it would be a good match for my more manly version of the BLACK BUSHMASTER i have. hehehehehe
View Quote

I really like this camo pattern.
View Quote

is this the [B]H O M O  S E X  U A L[/B] part of town camo? do they come in any other gay cammo  styles?  is that pre or post gay camo?
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Its the Tinky Winky POST BAN non-assault weapon!
[img]members.aol.com/ericsorenson/TINKY.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#9]
lets face the facts here (now im taking you back in time to before all the spamming when people were talking about the TOPIC) A M16 rifle was the original, thay made the civilian version the AR-15 now that wasn't good enough that it was semi-auto for the clinton administration SOOOOOOOO now you can only have two of the five dangers on your weapon, that means NO threaded barrel no bayonet lug, and no m203.

now ask yourself how that made the gun any less dangerous. it did nothing, most people never get a M203 or a bayonet, I would never put a bayonet on a gun because im not planing on letting you get that close AND you can still get slip on flash suppressors or muzzle breaks.

All in all, it did nothing other then piss me off, and don't get me started on the 10 round mag crap.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#10]
It seems to me that CRC believes that all brands wore the model AR-15 prior to the ban. Actually he seems to press this issue. If he actually had a clue he would know that the prebans still wore the names they do now (Bushmaster prebans were still XM-15s). From what I can tell everyone is arguing a point with an uneducated troll who needs to do some recon before he makes his attack.

Jake
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top