Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1

I can't believe anyone thinks that there is no ATF database based on 4473's!

Here's why...

I purchased my AR from my local dealer/friend/survivalist.  He calls in a NICS check.  NICS gets my name (etc) and the fact I'm buying a gun.  Not what I'm buying, just that I'm buying.  

They say "YES".

Dealer writes down their approval code on the 4473 and files it away.

It never leaves his shop.

Unless BATFE shows up to look at his paperwork, they don't have a copy of it.

Where is the data link to the 4473 and BATFE?

It is well known that the FBI maintains a record of firearms purchases, in total violation fo the LAW. Whatever FBI has ATF has or can get. Spare me the pollyanna fantasies.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
ANyone that votes "Yes" in this poll should be banned from arfcom.  

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#3]
11 votes for yes?  Are these people trying to be funny or are they serious, and if so, are they posting when they vote?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is well known that the FBI maintains a record of firearms purchases, in total violation fo the LAW. Whatever FBI has ATF has or can get. Spare me the pollyanna fantasies.

Um, so what is the process they use to connect the NICS check with the actual model firearm purchased?  Osmosis?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#5]
NO - Absolutely NO !
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI

The NRA has relaeased its official position on the situation in New Orleans.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#7]
HELL F'ing NO.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I could for no reason support a confiscation of firearms for any reason.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Was there really a point to this poll on this forum? How could you not know the answer nearly everyone here would give.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top