BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
not only no but FUCK NO!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I see we have 4 DU trolls on shift tonight.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
These people have never needed the 2nd Amendment more than they do now.
And the .gov is turning them out defenseless against pure animals.

America is dead.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#4]
No.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
not only no but FUCK NO!

agreed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Whilst I disagree with banning people who voted 'yes' on this entirely pointless poll (As if the outcome was ever going to be in doubt), I can only hope that the 'Yes' votes were simply attempts to stir the excrement, and not honestly-held beliefs.

NTM
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#8]
The poll should be multiple choice and include an entry of "taking guns bad, mayor is bumblefuck, but those staying are a bit off rocker as NO is no longer a function city"  

edit:  this is one of those "i wonder what tom, ben and george would say?"
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
<troll>NO is in a state of martial law.  Marial Law means than consitutional protections no longer apply.   The .gov can pretty much do whatever it wants.   For the protection of the rebuilders, they are going to evict everyone, and arrest anyone who is not properly permitted to carry weapons.  Since the person is already breaking the law just being there - obviously now they are doing so armed - which will be a felony</troll>

and YES  THIS IS F_CKING B_LL SH_T.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
FUCK NO!!!!!!

Not +1 on the no but HELL FUCKIN +1 no.

4 out of 5 Doctors agree, attempting to disarm me during a SHTF scenario is a good way to get ventilated.

ETA,
What smartass voted yes?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Whilst I disagree with banning people who voted 'yes' on this entirely pointless poll (As if the outcome was ever going to be in doubt), NTM

I agree, but if they voted "yes", they should admit it, so we can collectively kick their asses and tell them how fucking dumb they are.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Hell No.

So this is the beginning. Just a taste of what could be comming to a town near you. Stock up on ammo, arms, etc... be prepared, have a plan. I know I am preaching to the choir.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I see we have 4 DU trolls on shift tonight.

Make that 5 now
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#14]
no

just shoot the bad guys

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I created a poll for LEOs only asking whether they would confiscate.  I got 2 votes yes within just a few minutes and staff locked my poll.  I rec'd a message to contact staff with my complaints.  does this mean I am a dumbass and should just follow the sheep in front of me?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#16]

So let me ask this question,

What the hell are you going to do about it?  I see a lot of people sitting on the Internet here, but no one doing anything about it.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What the hell are you going to do about it?  I see a lot of people sitting on the Internet here, but no one doing anything about it.

when it comes right down to it, it's nothing but walter mitty fantasies they write about  what they would do.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:17:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will be interested to see if they only go to specific homes who they know have certain firearms.

I wonder if they have seized any 4473's from the various gun/pawn shops that have been looted.

Why would they waste time seizing them from anywhere?  They just pull the files from the ATF database.

Huh?  4473s are not sent to ATF.  They are kept at the sales location.  The only thing that ATF gets is a call to see if you're clear to purchase.  They don't even know what firearm you're buying.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#19]
No.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will be interested to see if they only go to specific homes who they know have certain firearms.

I wonder if they have seized any 4473's from the various gun/pawn shops that have been looted.

Why would they waste time seizing them from anywhere?  They just pull the files from the ATF database.

Huh?  4473s are not sent to ATF.  They are kept at the sales location.  The only thing that ATF gets is a call to see if you're clear to purchase.  They don't even know what firearm you're buying.

ATF doesn't even get that call, NICS does.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Whilst I disagree with banning people who voted 'yes' on this entirely pointless poll (As if the outcome was ever going to be in doubt), I can only hope that the 'Yes' votes were simply attempts to stir the excrement, and not honestly-held beliefs.

NTM

I think you mean the "No" votes, genius.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgot that...  but in any case ATF has no idea what you have unless they pop open that dealer and grab their forms.

AFAIK there is no ATF database.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#23]
What guns? I lost them all in a tragic "water" accident...............(up in the attic with the ammo)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgot that...  but in any case ATF has no idea what you have unless they pop open that dealer and grab their forms.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Ok,who are the 5 morons that voted take the guns?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:30:55 PM EDT
[#26]
The only people that will give them up are the law abiding citizens! Criminals will still have them
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]
To those who voted Yes:

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
 --  Samuel Adams
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:21:21 PM EDT
[#28]
HELL NO!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NTM

I think you mean the "No" votes, genius.

Ummm...?

No, I meant what I wrote. Seems to make sense to me.

NTM
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Nope;that said I currently have a hurricane 150 miles to my South.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#31]
cold, dead, hands
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
cold, dead, hands

Sums it up nicely
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
cold, dead, hands

Sums it up nicely

Fixed it for you

+1
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
cold, dead, hands

Sums it up nicely

Fixed it for you

+1

Got it, I was on the phone
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:14:36 AM EDT
[#35]
<----------------------------

Quoted:
well...i guess this is it guys.
I guess it is time to get my fiddle, cause Rome is surely burning...

I would not say that. Far from burning. Have faith.

Do you agree with Firearm Confiscation in New Orleans?

NO! Not in N.O. nor anywhere else on U.S. soil. Decent folks have a right to protect themselves.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#36]
They can take my guns..........bullits first!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Hell no.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:43:54 AM EDT
[#38]
I see 8 liberals have voted in this poll.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:53:17 AM EDT
[#39]
From my dead hands, maybe.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

when it comes right down to it, it's nothing but walter mitty fantasies they write about  what they would do.

I think at least one of the 'yes' votes is accounted for.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I see 8 liberals have voted in this poll.

No.  These voters giver liberals a bad worse name.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:08:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Hmmmmm, still too close to call...

Do you agree with Firearm Confiscation in New Orleans?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[8]  Yes: There is no need to have them since the police/military are there.  [ 1.73% ]

[455]  No: The second ammendment holds come H*ll of high water.  [ 98.27% ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Votes :: 463

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:14:26 AM EDT
[#43]
I missed the part of the second ammendment where the government was allowed to suspend it when it was convenient. If your copy of the text includes this, please post it for us to read
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:15:27 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I missed the part of the second ammendment where the government was allowed to suspend it when it was convenient. If your copy of the text includes this, please post it for us to read

The Constitution isn't that big of a deal when everything is going great... it was written for when times get tough, JUST LIKE THIS.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:58:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Ok First off I knew this poll would be lopsided. Come on, what sight is this?  It sure isn't www.treehugncommie.com is it?  That being said I do think a lot of good points were brought up.

Quoted:
How would you get all of your firearms out, or would you try?

I think I'd try to take my favorites and sneak out somehow. Maybe dissassemble and hide them in some luggage.

I think you should be able to take all of your firearms with you especially if you are leaving.  What reason would they have for keeping your arms if you're not going to be there?

Quoted:
liberal idea: disarm those who have possessions and let them be the victims of the welfare recipitant's young illegitimate male offspring. They see that as 'social justice'.

liberals believe in 'from each according to his abilities and to each according to his needs. That is just SO stupid.

Every time I turn on the news this is the feeling I get.  Welcome to Leningrad comrade.  Freedom is definitely fading away and it's really the Hollywood sect and the major news media that is helping it every step of the way.

Quoted:

What the hell are you going to do about it? I see a lot of people sitting on the Internet here, but no one doing anything about it.

Amen to this point.  We all seem to have no problem Bit*hing to one another but never take it where it will do the most good.  The first step should be take it to the Senators www.senate.gov/ and state your claim that America should enforce the constitution during times of crisis.

Next would be to call in to radio programs like Rush Limbaugh and NRA News or any other program where you can be heard by the masses.  Remember the media voices their opinions to the masses all the time why shouldn't you? E-mail the the major news at ABC, NBC, and CBS telling them that you don't appreciate their continued assault on Americas Freedom.  Trust me it makes you feel good when your hopping mad to yell at them.

Jerry's Final Thought:  Vote in ALL elections. Unless we the people who value what little freedom we have left get out and make a difference at the polls all are freedoms will soon vanish right before our eyes.  Let's restore what made this the Greatest Nation in the world, FREEDOM!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Come and get them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I can't believe anyone thinks that there is no ATF database based on 4473's!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:08:45 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
+1

I can't believe anyone thinks that there is no ATF database based on 4473's!

Here's why...

I purchased my AR from my local dealer/friend/survivalist.  He calls in a NICS check.  NICS gets my name (etc) and the fact I'm buying a gun.  Not what I'm buying, just that I'm buying.  

They say "YES".

Dealer writes down their approval code on the 4473 and files it away.

It never leaves his shop.

Unless BATFE shows up to look at his paperwork, they don't have a copy of it.

Where is the data link to the 4473 and BATFE?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#49]
If you possess the weapon legally and are breaking no laws - no f**king way!

If you possess the weapon while on your own property and are breaking no laws - double no f**king way!!

It is a very sad day for our Country and Constitution
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top