Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a time to talk and there's a time to smoke a fucker. That was smokein time.

Good shoot, great job.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:07:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if Shaun King (Talcum X) or anti police attorney Lee Merritt will be along shortly to claim it was an execution?  Good shoot BTW.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That's heartbreaking. As good an outcome as can be expected under the circumstances.

I only wish the motherfucker died slower, and in much greater pain.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:14:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that is why you make sure your weapon is zeroed correctly.
View Quote

No kidding. We always think we'll be shooting center mass on a 220 pound male profile.

Sometimes you'll need to be a little more precise than that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#6]
If I ever met him, that officer would drink for free all night. I would leave my info with the bar and they could bill me for the next month worth. The fuck it get the kid was good enough, the fact that he calmed the kid down after is just amazing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:15:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did the first cop who had his pistol out have some little stubby can on it?
View Quote

I believe it was a mounted flashlight.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:18:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Outstanding job, smoked that asshole. Saw he used a VP optic so he could make the precise shot. Excellent shooting under stress.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:20:10 AM EDT
[#9]
A rifle with LPVO optics saved the day.  Headshot?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:20:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"The actions of the officers are pending an investigation" Did I hear that right?

Good shot officer.
View Quote

There's an investigation in all shootings, that's just standard procedure.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:21:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Excellent shoot.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:24:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I fully second the notion that that cop shouldn't have to buy a beer for a good long while. I'll donate if there's such a fund.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Outfuckingstanding
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Straight up hero. Wow. What a shot and rushing in there to get the kid to safety.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:29:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Damn.

"No, fuck it, get the kid" cop deserves a medal, especially after he was the one who showed up after the party was started, got the rifle into play first and ended the situation
View Quote

Officer knew the guy wasn't getting back up
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
“NO FUCKIT GET THE KID
..GET THE KID” rushes in

Bravo! Outstanding job.
View Quote

Golf clap...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Nice shot.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:37:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I ever met him, that officer would drink for free all night. I would leave my info with the bar and they could bill me for the next month worth.
View Quote

Probably wouldn't cost you that much.
A guy who can stay composed under such stress and be able to make such a high stakes shot under such stress probably isnt much of a booze hound.

It might be more practical to offer to pay for his gym membership or buy him a new pair of running shoes.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:41:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“NO FUCKIT GET THE KID
..GET THE KID” rushes in

Bravo! Outstanding job.

This.

Poor kid
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Same in Nebraska, every in custody death.  I've heard, but don't care to verify, that executions have to go because of the way the law is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The actions of the officers are pending an investigation" Did I hear that right?

Good shot officer.

Homicides need to be investigated.

Wait until you find out that in Texas this would have to be presented to a Grand Jury.

Same in Nebraska, every in custody death.  I've heard, but don't care to verify, that executions have to go because of the way the law is.

In Arizona, the County Attorney reviews the DR to make the decision if the use of force was justified.

As I tell cops all the time when I teach classes on OIS reviews, shooting people is a crime. Killing another person is against the law. Even if you're a cop.   However, there are times when doing so is justified under the law.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say MCAO will find this use of force to be justified.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:48:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All I gotta say is that poor child

View Quote

He is young enough he won’t remember what happened. It’s not like he was going to have a father anyway. Statistics.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:50:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

A guy who can stay composed under such stress and be able to make such a high stakes shot under such stress probably isnt much of a booze hound.

It might be more practical to offer to pay for his gym membership or buy him a new pair of running shoes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I ever met him, that officer would drink for free all night. I would leave my info with the bar and they could bill me for the next month worth.

Lol... I wouldn't bank on that! ;)
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:52:16 AM EDT
[#23]
And just because it seems to still be unclear,

The second Tahoe was a 2 officer unit.  

The passenger makes the shot, the driver makes the move to grab the child.

Two officers were heroes here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true. But I'd love to buy him at least one drink. He was a stud from all directions.  Not only took the shot. Which I agree he knew the perp was drt, but was the lead rusher and and comforted the kid.

Thats like throwing a touchdown to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:03:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn.

"No, fuck it, get the kid" cop deserves a medal, especially after he was the one who showed up after the party was started, got the rifle into play first and ended the situation

That's what i was thinkin, he saw the impact and said- nah, perp isn't an issue any longer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:04:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Poor kid.

Hero officers.

Great evidence as to how important magnification can be even in red dot ranges.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:34:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:40:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Cop is a Hero. Got nothing more to say.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:51:32 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm guessing that the rifle cop has kids.  Didn't fucking hesitate to drop the thug and sprint in without cover to grab the kid and pull him to safety.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#30]
As a resident cop...criticizer, I give credit where it’s damn sure due.

Well done Officers!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Outstanding response from Phoenix PD.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:18:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Good shoot! God bless that officer, that child and it's mother.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:32:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuvking outstanding!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:46:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Fucking savage
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:01:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://www.btfh.net/posting/boom-headshot.jpg

Seriously, Phoenix PD deserves a lot of credit for these videos.  Its exactly what we citizens need to see when incidents like these happen.
View Quote

Tulsa does them too. They just honored the Tulsa cop who was running through traffic who ventilated a dirtbag.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Looks like Vortex will be selling some more PSTs
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#37]
I have been pretty critical of cops lately, especially handling govenors and mayors covid tyranny.

But all 4 involved were heros.

The cop who turned the guys lights out and the cop who ran into danger for the kid obviously.
But also the cops who stood there with a target on their chest and held their fire knowing that using their pistols would endanger the kid.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top