User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I'd hate to see a few Californians that Gov. Goodhair missed when he tried to woo them to Texas.....That's his legacy don't you know.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good, move to Texas.

Every time a leftist moves to Texas and complains to me about living here I tell them about how great Virginia is.

Well I'd hate to see a few Californians that Gov. Goodhair missed when he tried to woo them to Texas.....That's his legacy don't you know.

A surprising number of Californian transplants I've met in Texas have been conservative.

I think what I'll do from now on is to begin convincing Texas Democrats to move to Virginia.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Exactly. I'm tempted to do so much damage inside of a women's restroom stall that it would make that Ryan's Steakhouse bathroom look like an operating room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good - Fuck off

So when this does get repealed whats stopping me from going into the chicks bathroom from now on? Are they gonna have body part inspectors in the bathrooms?

There should be a heavy dose of bathroom TROLLING in the states that pass laws to allow the trans bathroom shit.  You gotta turn it around on them and expose their fucking laws.

Exactly. I'm tempted to do so much damage inside of a women's restroom stall that it would make that Ryan's Steakhouse bathroom look like an operating room.

Check Mate
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
"it would have allowed a man to go into a bathroom, locker or any changing facility, where women are -- even if he was a man."

What about kids too? Would my 9 year old daughter be in same bathroom as grown ass men?
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't want men in my daughters dressing room.  Nor would I want boys in her school bathroom.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
PayPal Quits Carolina over "Bathrooms Bill"
View Quote

Does anyone really like PayPal that much ?

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Would the sign have like one of those female figure outlines with a dong coming out of the skirt? With a coexist sticker under it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone fill me in on the bill....

They're mad cause NC won't let some chick with a dick stare at my slong while I take a piss?

Is that the basic version of this?

As near as I can figure (my level of interest on this stuff is almost nil - I don't live there, after all) NC passed a law that prohibits municipalities from enacting their own laws that require gender neutral bathrooms. It's some kind of kookly pre-emption law, but for shitters.

Anyway...as far as I know, this doesn't prohibit a private business from providing gender neutral bathrooms if they want. They're more than welcome to, and the State of North Carolina couldn't give a shit. And that's fine by me, as I really think this is something that should be left entirely to the property owner.

That's my understanding anyway. And I'm probably ignoring some important details.

That's what I got out of the whole thing.....Heaven forbid that a business is able to choose a one size fits most shitter on their own hook or not.

Would the sign have like one of those female figure outlines with a dong coming out of the skirt? With a coexist sticker under it?

Ah, a sign that says "Restroom"

Small businesses have been trans-friendly for years with their single, co-ed bathrooms.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Paypal is anti-gun anyway, so I stopped using them long ago.
View Quote

Pretty much this.

Max
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lulz

They screwed the city that actually tried to pass the law they agreed with.
View Quote

That's the funny part. The NBA, PayPal and others are punishing Charlotte when they're trying to catch up with Asheville.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#10]
"Just in  - this breaking story ...."

(sound effect of teletype machine running ...)

"PayPal still sucks!"
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good - Fuck off

So when this does get repealed whats stopping me from going into the chicks bathroom from now on? Are they gonna have body part inspectors in the bathrooms?
View Quote

Just tell them you are a Dyke trapped in a Man's body...

You'll be good to go...   Heck they may even give you a special parking place too!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They're mad cause NC won't let some chick with a dick stare at my slong while I take a piss?

View Quote

Also, your wife or 6 year old daughter goes in the ladies room and is followed in by some "identified by whatever" perv.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

While I agree they should stop doing that, I think the word you are seeking is woe...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa to those who call good - evil, and evil - good.

While I agree they should stop doing that, I think the word you are seeking is woe...

Spell'un is for sissies
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey another corporation using PC BS  to manipulate American
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:05:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Sad.  Charlotte needed those jobs.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's what I got out of the whole thing.....Heaven forbid that a business is able to choose a one size fits most shitter on their own hook or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As near as I can figure (my level of interest on this stuff is almost nil - I don't live there, after all) NC passed a law that prohibits municipalities from enacting their own laws that require gender neutral bathrooms. It's some kind of kookly pre-emption law, but for shitters.

Anyway...as far as I know, this doesn't prohibit a private business from providing gender neutral bathrooms if they want. They're more than welcome to, and the State of North Carolina couldn't give a shit. And that's fine by me, as I really think this is something that should be left entirely to the property owner.

That's my understanding anyway. And I'm probably ignoring some important details.

I think the worst thing about the whole ordeal is that government shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.
1.  Some people in a town don't want others in the opposite restrooms/lockers.  Others want to force businesses to let them dress/pee where they want.
2.  Local gov't (the left) feels like they need to get involved and forces businesses' to adopt another law.
3.  People get pissed and boycotts begin
4.  State gov't (the right) now feels they need to get involved so makes another law to supersede that law.
5.  People get pissed and boycotts begin
6.  Now the next logical step is for federal government to step in and force another law on The People, when it could've been handled in a much more efficient fashion at the local level.  As a result, our freedoms are eroded ever so slightly and calls for centralized gov't get louder.

The free market could've handled this at the beginning.  What's ironic is PP is using free market strategy to supposedly support a law written by enemies of the free market.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And...it's not a zoo.  Some private person owns them.  It's pretty freaky ride up to that T at night with those green eyes reflecting in your head lights.
View Quote

Funnily enough, I'm not so sure the zoo is inside that cage or outside.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Discrimination over excretory beliefs. Dems are Rascist.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's the funny part. The NBA, PayPal and others are punishing Charlotte when they're trying to catch up with Asheville.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lulz

That's why im trying to pop smoke
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#21]
It amazes me we're living in a world where wanting men to use the men's restroom is considered bigotry and we're supposed to be punished for it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Good. Fuck them, we don't need you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#23]
They just had to bring this bullshit near me didn't they.. wont be long now.. im getting my gun and popcorn preparing for riots!

im sorry but a man walks in behind my wife at a public restroom it's game time. cue the rock in walking tall gif's
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#24]
If we would just legalize gay marriage........oh, wait.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#25]
GIFSoup" />
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#26]
So the mentally deranged want to use any bathroom, there is a concern over safety for children and women, and collaborators to the deranged cry and whine like little bitches grab their ball and go home. Is that the gist of this?

I am tired of this lgtwtfbbq special snowflake garbage
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are thieves..I refuse to deal with them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Lulz

View Quote
Hehe

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Google up Mayor Jennifer Roberts and I think you will understand the impetus for her/his support of this law.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Is there a valid alternative to PP?  I've been done with them for years, but can't find another venue to use.

For the record, I'm inclined --- if I see some trannie walking into the restroom behind my daughters--- to begin self identifying as a lesbian BSDM mistress into punishing dickboys.  Also, Wyoming is huge and I own a 4X4 and a really nice shovel.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Oh boy, everybody is jumping on that gay ass band wagon.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We need that in Texas before we get overrun with more Californians.
View Quote

Interesting turnabout, nicely played.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Where are all the rainbow warriors of old?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You've got it all wrong.

NC wants the chick with a dick to stay in the mens room.

The Gays want the chick with a dick to go wherever she wants.

At some point in the thread somebody will point out that PayPal does business in countries where gay people are put to death, and we can all enjoy the hypocrisy of Paypal's "supposed" political correctness.   Then all will be well.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, When I read the subject line, I thought PayPal was stopping folks in Carolina from using PayPal.

I thought, "Well, that's a good thing."

I guess they are not quite that ready to exit the state.

But hopefully it will cause folks in Carolina to stop using PayPal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Charlotte passed a resolution to allow people to use the restroom that they feel they identify with. State government said you can't do that and made it a state law.

So, if not for the state law in Charlotte a man could go into the woman's restroom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Charlotte passed a resolution to allow people to use the restroom that they feel they identify with. State government said you can't do that and made it a state law.

So, if not for the state law in Charlotte a man could go into the woman's restroom.
Charlotte passed a law stating that every business must allow men into ladies' rooms.  State government said you can't dictate that to private businesses, and furthermore, in public buildings you must use the pisser your birth certificate says you should use.

There's so much incorrect or full on deceiving rhetoric surrounding this law it's infuriating.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"it would have allowed a man to go into a bathroom, locker or any changing facility, where women are -- even if he was a man."

What about kids too? Would my 9 year old daughter be in same bathroom as grown ass men?
View Quote

Pedophiles have rights, too, you bigot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:07:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Their business, their rules?

Thought I would at least be the only one to say it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:20:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

So PayPal fucks over 400 people and there is no outrage?

BTW, how many transgender people on their fucking board?

View Quote
IIRC, only like 0.2% of the US population identifies as transgender.

This country is bending over backwards for 0.2%.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Lulz

View Quote

Like everything the left does, this is a knee-jerk reaction to something they obviously don't completely understand. To them, if it's got feathers, IT'S A FUCKING DUCK.... even if it turns out it doesn't look like a duck, walk like a duck or quack like a duck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Gunpal right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunpal right?

Gpal... don't get me started. The guy that ran that business into the ground still owes me $275.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So PayPal fucks over 400 people and there is no outrage?

BTW, how many transgender people on their fucking board?

The rights of the 99.8% must be squashed!  
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Whoa to those who call good - evil, and evil - good.

View Quote

This is the biggest issue of our time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is there a valid alternative to PP?  I've been done with them for years, but can't find another venue to use.

For the record, I'm inclined --- if I see some trannie walking into the restroom behind my daughters--- to begin self identifying as a lesbian BSDM mistress into punishing dickboys.  Also, Wyoming is huge and I own a 4X4 and a really nice shovel.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#46]
I couldn't help but laugh when he said he cried himself to sleep.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
FPP

FNC
View Quote

I'll agree with the fpp statement.
Fnc? We've got some of the best gun laws in the country.
Also we are taking the state back from the progressives,  instead of continuing down that road. This pro normal people stand is a prime example.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#48]
The Hypocrisy from the Left is awesome.

They must crucify a baker financially/criminally if they refuse to provide a service/business for something they don't believe in.

However, it's perfectly acceptable by the Left to refuse service/business for something they don't believe in.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The Hypocrisy from the Left is awesome.

They must crucify a baker financially/criminally if they refuse to provide a service/business for something they don't believe in.

However, it's perfectly acceptable by the Left to refuse service/business for something they don't believe in.
View Quote

This works because people are stupid.
Products of the public school system.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top