Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 380
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Of course Hollywood hates him but I bet the Marvel execs are pissed about Whedon getting 75% of the MCU to make an anti-Trump ad...

That's how boycotts happen.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Of course Hollywood hates him but I bet the Marvel execs are pissed about Whedon getting 75% of the MCU to make an anti-Trump ad...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, that is how franchises die.

Screw it, I'm out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Holy shit.

At first I was like typical libs. Only the black ones get to call Trump racist - check... tearful woman begging us to save the children - check...

Then... Mark Ruffalo's dick? WTF? That's what we get for voting for the hilldabeast? Mark Ruffalo will pull his junk out? What in the fucking fuck? That's going to increase Trump votes!

They just trolled themselves.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump foe Bill Kristol: He could win in November!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbQl4OBX2v0

He said he was so wrong in the primary and he over reacted....

Well... it is about time!

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Holy shit.

At first I was like typical libs. Only the black ones get to call Trump racist - check... tearful woman begging us to save the children - check...

Then... Mark Ruffalo's dick? WTF? That's what we get for voting for the hilldabeast? Mark Ruffalo will pull his junk out? What in the fucking fuck? That's going to increase Trump votes!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit.

Let's see... A bunch of spoiled, ultra-rich actors who for all intents and purposes live on a totally different planet as the rest of us are lecturing us about what is best for us.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've seen that one on both NC and SC channels we get here in the upstate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our donations to the NRA-PVF are possibly going to good use:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPM8e_DauUw
I hope this is a real ad they're running in TV markets, and not another Internet-only release.

I've seen that one on both NC and SC channels we get here in the upstate.

I'm glad to hear that. I don't watch much tv, so I don't really have a feel for how the tv ad battles are shaping up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Things transcended hilarious to surreal.   I mean, can anyone in a sane mind even consider that crap?

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 3:09:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Things transcended hilarious to surreal.   I mean, can anyone in a sane mind even consider that crap?

https://youtu.be/ELkCzBosOa0

View Quote

Lol.. How are they supposed to ask Hillary when she's home sick in bed and refuses to hold press conferences when they take her off the ventilator for 30 minutes a day?

Also, that campaign office is quite the hive of activity, I think I saw one worker walk through the background in four minutes
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Probably a thread out there someplace, but if so I couldn't find it.

Anybody heard of this weirdness?

Bizarre radio transmission heard: "Trump will go 26th"

Jet Wintzer writes: "So this weirdness just happened on our way to Hoboken at 7AM this morning on the New Jersey Turnpike. On 1630 AM radio, a voice keeps repeating "Trump will go 26th". It went on for at least 5 minutes from when the radio tuned it in while scanning. Near the Newark airport I78 part of Turnpike. Just landed in a Jason Bourne movie."
View Quote

Most of the references to it are on Infowars and other such reputable news sources but the video itself at least appears to be legit.  Likely more BADSELFEATER-ish shenanigans, but still... it's pretty creepy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Why are we losing ground in the LA times poll? All the others are still going up, did they change something?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:09:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Rasmussen has Trump +5 this morning  
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good news.

The Monmouth poll, which I'm not trusting anymore, had him down yesterday.  Monmouth polls always seem to favor the Hilldog.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That was on the 19th, when she had teh crazy eyes, she was home sick yesterday.  She also needed help up the stairs at Temple.

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/hillary-stairs-temple.jpg

View Quote
Holy shit that is a comical photo.  Looks like everyone was instructed to defer their eyes while she is assisted up the stairs.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why are we losing ground in the LA times poll? All the others are still going up, did they change something?
View Quote

It's a daily national poll.

We are at a state by state fight and gaining ground. 269 is a real possibility now.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We are at a state by state fight and gaining ground. 269 is a real possibility now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I know all of that, doesn't answer my question though
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:07:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last time I looked (which was some time ago) the poll had a page which explained how it was weighted, etc. as well as a page which set out the differences between the daily tracking poll and other polls.
Perhaps the answers to your questions can be found there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

That guy went home and cried shortly after...

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#19]
September 21, 2016 11:21 PM EDT - Democratic
presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke about foe Donald Trump
during a video conference of the Laborers' International Union of North
America, saying, "Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?"

Video

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/clinton-why-arent-i-50-points-ahead-of-trump/2016/09/21/d9142b3e-8072-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_video.html

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The comments are great.......

She did/ does and still has a plan, and that was/is to destabilize Syria, Libya and Iraq in order to flood our Western countries with 3rd world savages, and destroy White Christians. She and Obama armed opposition to Gaddafi and Assad, which you guessed it, is ISIS. And George Soros is her main cheerleader. She needs to burn in hell.?

How does such a lying retard become a campaign manager? where do they find such idiots?. Hillary funded ISIS and now has a plan to defeat them? hugh? WTF?
Mook is a mockery of honesty.?

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 1:13:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#22]

I can't wait!!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I can't wait!!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I can't wait!!!  

They will still attack Trump every chance they get, it has gone beyond Trump/Cruz in their minds....
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They will still attack Trump every chance they get, it has gone beyond Trump/Cruz in their minds....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't wait!!!  

Screw them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#25]

i suspect that the Senator has finally figured out that he would be chief among the scapegoats if Trump loses.
Rancid Lance's comment the other day might have had an effect.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Good news.

The Monmouth poll, which I'm not trusting anymore, had him down yesterday.  Monmouth polls always seem to favor the Hilldog.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good news.

Monmouth was more accurate during the primary.  Rasmussen generally favors the Republican.

People need to wake up and stop projecting their fantasies into reality. I've seen threads where people say Hillary is basically bed ridden, yet every single day she has actually been meeting with people.  She just isn't doing public rallies or press conferences.  Even if Hillary was comatose in a bed somewhere the supporters she have aren't going anywhere.

The election is going to come down to voter turn out.  Thankfully Trump has a high energy audience that seems motivated to get out and vote for him.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Monmouth was more accurate during the primary.  Rasmussen generally favors the Republican.

People need to wake up and stop projecting their fantasies into reality. I've seen threads where people say Hillary is basically bed ridden, yet every single day she has actually been meeting with people.  She just isn't doing public rallies or press conferences.  Even if Hillary was comatose in a bed somewhere the supporters she have aren't going anywhere.

The election is going to come down to voter turn out.  Thankfully Trump has a high energy audience that seems motivated to get out and vote for him.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good news.

monmouth has been pretty out of step with ALL the general election polling since the conventions, not just rasmussen
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
September 21, 2016 11:21 PM EDT - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke about foe Donald Trump during a video conference of the Laborers' International Union of North America, saying, "Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?"

Video
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/clinton-why-arent-i-50-points-ahead-of-trump/2016/09/21/d9142b3e-8072-11e6-9578-558cc125c7ba_video.html
View Quote

This is getting a lot of mileage and criticism today.  

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The last time I looked (which was some time ago) the poll had a page which explained how it was weighted, etc. as well as a page which set out the differences between the daily tracking poll and other polls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't find a methodology page on their terrible website
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Mexico's former secretary of foreign affairs gave a talk recently about a bunch of stuff. He had a lot of interesting things to say regarding Trump:

https://youtu.be/X80vJFrnE5A?t=2105

--Trump can easily deport 4 million or more immigrants, the Obama admin deported 2 million(unwillingly) and illegal immigrants are easy to find in the US

--a large border wall is feasible, 40% of the border already has some kind of wall or fence and that's without a coherent effort, just from horse-trading during immigration reform negotiations

--the wall can be paid for by raising visa fees which are controlled by the state department or by bridge tolls which are controlled by the CBP, so Trump might not even need Congress to get Mexico to pay for the wall

--he presented a theory about Trump's Mexico trip: Trump's election is predicted to cause a financial panic in everything related to Mexico, it is looking like a possibility so on the advice of his treasury secretary Peña invited Trump to show investors that he and Trump can get along and hopefully stave off a crisis
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Chester Township, PA rally stream is active, nobody on stage yet though.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
September 21, 2016 11:21 PM EDT - Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke about foe Donald Trump during a video conference of the Laborers' International Union of North America, saying, "Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?"

Video

Between this and the Zach Galifinackus vid, it's been a pretty awful day for her - and a great day for us.

Plus Mook getting reamed on morning Joe.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#33]
reminder - trump event chester township PA

stream up but no idea when he'll show

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#34]
looks like bobby knight is one of the openers

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Mexico's former secretary of foreign affairs gave a talk recently about a bunch of stuff. He had a lot of interesting things to say regarding Trump:

--Trump can easily deport 4 million or more immigrants, the Obama admin deported 2 million(unwillingly) and illegal immigrants are easy to find in the US

--a large border wall is feasible, 40% of the border already has some kind of wall or fence and that's without a coherent effort, just from horse-trading during immigration reform negotiations

--the wall can be paid for by raising visa fees which are controlled by the state department or by bridge tolls which are controlled by the CBP, so Trump might not even need Congress to get Mexico to pay for the wall

--he presented a theory about Trump's Mexico trip: Trump's election is predicted to cause a financial panic in everything related to Mexico, it is looking like a possibility so on the advice of his treasury secretary Peña invited Trump to show investors that he and Trump can get along and hopefully stave off a crisis
View Quote

Thanks for posting. Interesting talk.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#36]
 The theme from Rocky but not Can You Hear The People Sing
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#37]
14,841 watching now
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I miss the spontaneousness he had a few months ago.

PS: How That for a tongue twister? It also made my spelling checker go on strike
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

He went on expecting a typical Hillary fluff session and had no idea how to answer questions.

His response of "you'll have to ask Secretary Clinton" is fucking laughable... how can the press ask questions if she never has a press conference or a non-scripted interview?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

How does such a lying retard become a campaign manager? where do they find such idiots?. Hillary funded ISIS and now has a plan to defeat them? hugh? WTF?

Mook is a mockery of honesty.?

View Quote

I'm sure Hillary's hiring choices aren't based on qualifications or experience.  She picks people who will kiss her ass, never disagree with her, shut the fuck up when she's around, and keep their mouth shut about every fucked up corrupt thing that happens around them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Between this and the Zach Galifinackus vid, it's been a pretty awful day for her - and a great day for us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Video

Or how about this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Commission: Both Candidates Must Stand for First Debate

The commission told Breitbart News on Thursday that the first debate will require both candidates to stand.
View Quote

Haha. Man, the commies are going to have to pump that vile cunt full of so many drugs to make her appear energetic and lucid and to be able to stand the entire time... I'm telling you, the increasingly complex drug cocktail they have her on will end up accelerating her mental and physical decay.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:23:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Haha. Man, the commies are going to have to pump that vile cunt full of so many drugs to make her appear energetic and lucid and to be able to stand the entire time... I'm telling you, the increasingly complex drug cocktail they have her on will end up accelerating her mental and physical decay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The commission told Breitbart News on Thursday that the first debate will require both candidates to stand.

They are going to pump her up with vitamin B shots.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Video

Or how about this one?

I'd say there was about a 60/40 split of Clinton to Trump insults in there.

I laughed my ass off at the last line.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Just got home from the Trump rally, he was on point tonight.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 3:34:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I miss the spontaneousness he had a few months ago.

PS: How That for a tongue twister? It also made my spelling checker go on strike
View Quote

"spontaneity"

(no snark )
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what Trump supporters like menhave been saying since day one.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
looks like bobby knight is one of the openers
View Quote

Nobody got hit by a chair?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 380
Top Top