Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like that, especially the open top so you can get in there and clean them better.

The next time I change out a bladder I may go this direction.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having shared your experience, I moved to these:

www.amazon.com/dp/B008S9DYLC

Haven't had any trouble since. If you don't go with this one, make sure the drinking tube is insulated. Having it freeze up is like not having it at all, but you still get to carry the weight.

I like that, especially the open top so you can get in there and clean them better.

Source Tactical hydration is GTG.

If you sign up with their website, they have sales every few months. They just had a 40% off sale for Memorial Day.

I have their Rider convertible (clips to plate carrier, or convertible to shoulder straps for standalone use or in a backpack),
as well as their 3L bladders and Razor (dedicated molle) setups.

Another benefit of their closing system aside from easy cleaning (or adding things like ice cubes for MTB use etc.); if you've used any of the ORS mixes or Gatorade/Powerade, you've probably encountered the Camelbak screw top 'gumming up', where it feels like you need a wrench to get the damned top off. The Source Tactical slide clip (or whatever the heck they call it) = no issues of that sort.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you sign up with their website, they have sales every few months. They just had a 40% off sale for Memorial Day.

I have their Rider convertible (clips to plate carrier, or convertible to shoulder straps for standalone use or in a backpack),

Another benefit of their closing system aside from easy cleaning (or adding things like ice cubes for MTB use etc.); if you've used any of the ORS mixes or Gatorade/Powerade, you've probably encountered the Camelbak screw top 'gumming up', where it feels like you need a wrench to get the damned top off. The Source Tactical slide clip (or whatever the heck they call it) = no issues of that sort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having shared your experience, I moved to these:

www.amazon.com/dp/B008S9DYLC

Haven't had any trouble since. If you don't go with this one, make sure the drinking tube is insulated. Having it freeze up is like not having it at all, but you still get to carry the weight.

Awesome. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Serious question: why not just get a single person ultra-light tent? I'm still trying to figure out the allure of tarps + peripherals (bug net, ground cover, etc. etc.) vs a minimalist tent setup. The new ones take all of 60 seconds to set up and weigh...well, about as much as a tarp + all the peripherals. And it's just one piece of gear [/que]

My whole system was under 2lbs.
I also built it all v buying ( selling tarps was a gig I did fir a bit ).

Iirx my tarp was 8oz
Ground sheet was 5oz
Bug net was under that.
I had it stuffed in a bag similar to hammock snake skins.
Total weight was everything stajes,ropes,etc.

I have 2 dedicated but older solo tents.
Both twice as bulky and weigh more.

Plus my solo tarps ran sub 5 oz and would fit in a sandwich bag.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I did a GHB practice trip if anyone is interested. I didn’t want to muck up this “urban” thread with it.

Thread
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I did a GHB practice trip if anyone is interested. I didn’t want to muck up this “urban” thread with it.

Thread
View Quote

That's awesome!  You should cross post it here.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:55:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did a GHB practice trip if anyone is interested. I didn't want to muck up this "urban" thread with it.

Thread[/qute]

Good thread bro. Copy pasta it here...
Only thing GD may get riled up is your food ...that steak looks to well done
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#7]
The Marine fieldcraft and EMCON book links were thrown up awhile ago and there was supposed to be a nightfighting manual coming out as well. Has anyone seen that one?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my own answer.
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

where?
View Quote

Its not out yet. But here's the link for the other manuals:
http://www.2ndbn5thmar.com/
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Serious question: why not just get a single person ultra-light tent? I'm still trying to figure out the allure of tarps + peripherals (bug net, ground cover, etc. etc.) vs a minimalist tent setup. The new ones take all of 60 seconds to set up and weigh...well, about as much as a tarp + all the peripherals. And it's just one piece of gear [/que]

My whole system was under 2lbs.
I also built it all v buying ( selling tarps was a gig I did fir a bit ).

Iirx my tarp was 8oz
Ground sheet was 5oz
Bug net was under that.
I had it stuffed in a bag similar to hammock snake skins.
Total weight was everything stajes,ropes,etc.

I have 2 dedicated but older solo tents.
Both twice as bulky and weigh more.

Plus my solo tarps ran sub 5 oz and would fit in a sandwich bag.
View Quote

@Protus - since you’re out of the tarp biz now, which vendor do you recommend to buy from?
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Appreciate it.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@Protus - since you're out of the tarp biz now, which vendor do you recommend to buy from?
View Quote

To be honest there is so many out there.
I only started doing it for a few reasons.
1 - there wasn't many camo or earth toned tarps out there
2- I'm cheap.  Why pay 80 to 300$ for a tarp when I could by 20$ in materials.
3- my goal was solo , ghb, fighting gear shelter systems.

Now there's more fabric choices etc than there was 10 to 15 yrs ago.

Thing is for a ghb or yo have a minimalist shelter on your load out it needs to be small and compact.
Most of mine as example would only be a big as a usgi poncho.
But would be tad longer..
But you could fit then a back or cargo pocket.

Most retailers don't make them this way for that niche purpose.
Reason you will see a lot of 6x8, 8x10, etc etc. Sizes that are commonly uses fir hammocks etc..

If you have a basic machine. Get some decent nylon/poly thread...16 needle ( iirc). 3/4 grosgrain ribbon and your fabric of choice. 1.2oz per yard or less.
Either true silnylon or nylon rip.
( rocky woods is hood fabric vendor,you can get samples iir. Before buying ).
You can self treat the fabric.
It'll take you from 1 to 2 hours from start if you take your time etc
No special machines are needed.

Sorry if I didn't have an exact vendor in mind for you.
Last production tarp I bought was off woot.com for 12$...in dark green for the hammocks they were selling ( 2 tone od and tan). I couldn't build what I bought for that much( 8ft x 10 with tie outs,reflective lines and treated).

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:22:40 AM EDT
[#16]
@Willmar

Do you have a sewing machine.?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Just as example.
Thus is one of my 1st.
It's 5x8ft.
Fabric is identical to kifaru taros ( built it back when they were getting popular).
It's under 7oz iirc packed how you see it.
My later ones I cut weight by going to grosgrain ribbon vs webbing and how I sewed the tue outs on. As I was after lots of use seeing it not needed.

Some pics to show size.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/9/2022 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@Willmar

Do you have a sewing machine.?
View Quote

Unfortunately, no. Neither I nor my wife were Home Ec inclined.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just as example.
Thus is one of my 1st.
It's 5x8ft.
Fabric is identical to kifaru taros ( built it back when they were getting popular).
My later ones I cut weight by going to grosgrain ribbon vs webbing and how I sewed the tue outs on. As I was after lots of use seeing it not needed.

Some pics to show size.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49816/20220609_052607_jpg-2412272.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49816/20220609_052620_jpg-2412273.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49816/20220609_052658_jpg-2412274.JPG
View Quote

I still use my tan tarp I bought years ago. Has a few ember holes in it I need to repair with some tarp tape, but it's still going strong. I would buy a few more if you ever started into them again.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, no. Neither I nor my wife were Home Ec inclined.
View Quote

Go get one...I'll send you a gift
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I still use my tan tarp I bought years ago. Has a few ember holes in it I need to repair with some tarp tape, but it's still going strong. I would buy a few more if you ever started into them again.
View Quote

You got a machine Paulie?
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No but my mom, wife, and MiL all sew. It’s a skill I’ve been wanting to learn.

I could certainly have some made if I could procure the material.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No but my mom, wife, and MiL all sew. It's a skill I've been wanting to learn.

I could certainly have some made if I could procure the material.
View Quote

Give me a chance tonight.... I may have a gift for you.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just as example.
Thus is one of my 1st.
It's 5x8ft.
View Quote

I remember when you were making those Protus. I like that watch too.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#26]
If you want a decent tarp with tie downs and don't have ability to sew like the previous posts, I just picked up one of these on sale for $11 last week.  6'10" square in grey.  Wise Owl Outfitters.  It's ripstop treated nylon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QSNYKWN?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

The price fluctuates from $10 to $15.  There is also a larger version.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you want a decent tarp with tie downs and don't have ability to sew like the previous posts, I just picked up one of these on sale for $11 last week.  6'10" square in grey.  Wise Owl Outfitters.  It's ripstop treated nylon.

The price fluctuates from $10 to $15.  There is also a larger version.[/qte]
Think thats what I got off woot or brand called roots..I'll check. For the $$$...its a good deal
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Twisted root is the name of the tarp I got.
In its stuff bag and lined stakes etc. It's about a 1lb and size of Nalgene..but lil thinner
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Where's your illegal cell phone jammer, or a fake one to look impressive?  

RF jammers are illegal to own in the USA.  So that's probably a fake one.  I should build a fake one to wear on my vest to impress!

I like GT, but sometimes he goes over the top and it loses appeal. This is one of those times.  Putting an illegal device on one's tactical vest for Youtube is just like putting some gold bling around one's neck.
View Quote

Do you always speak so certainly about things you know nothing about?

That’s a wave relay mpu5 mesh network radio.

It’s not a JaMmerrr herrr derr.

Now get back on topic. This thread is a gold mine. It’s not for you to pick apart shit you know nothing about.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 6:27:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Anyway I found a YouTube channel called GEARSKEPTIC.

Treasure trove of information on hydration, nutrition etc. he’s a bit long winded but you’ll find yourself taking notes!

He referenced Trail tested by Justin Lichter quite often. Picked it up and I’m going to add trail shoes and ditch the boots and also change my water procurement methods.

He seems to speak highly of  using a STERIPEN.
I picked one of the big ones up that uses CR123 and I’m gonna try to see if you can use rechargeable 123s in it (I can charge them via portable solar). It uses UVC to kill anything alive in the water if you stir with it until the built in timer goes off. I think this combined with a filter = no shitting your brains out. I especially wanted it after learning how vulnerable children are to waterborne illness.

Safe Travels.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 6:31:36 AM EDT
[#31]
I just bought a few of the new ultralight 1 man military shelters

The more comfortable than a tarp and if you wanted could rig fly as a tarp.

Aluminum poles so they are not heavy
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just bought a few of the new ultralight 1 man military shelters

The more comfortable than a tarp and if you wanted could rig fly as a tarp.

Aluminum poles so they are not heavy
View Quote

details man...
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That fieldcraft book is pure, unfiltered, wisdom. All the little shit you need to know in one place, without learning it from personal mistakes. Thanks!
View Quote

It sets a really good foundation to build on.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That fieldcraft book is pure, unfiltered, wisdom. All the little shit you need to know in one place, without learning it from personal mistakes. Thanks!

My dad had a SERE FM from when he was in I read it multiple times before I even entered high school.

Years later I was on the wrong side of a frigid river in Maine needing to cross to get to my supplies and canoe that I lost in some rapids.

I utilized a raft I learned from the FM and got to my stuff without any issues. Took a while to build but I had plenty of time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Twisted root is the name of the tarp I got.
In its stuff bag and lined stakes etc. It's about a 1lb and size of Nalgene..but lil thinner
View Quote

Sounds like this.  Seems quality, good stitching, etc.  Comes in green as well.  Much better than those blue plastic crinkly tarps as either a footprint or overhead.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He seems to speak highly of  using a STERIPEN.
I picked one of the big ones up that uses CR123 and I’m gonna try to see if you can use rechargeable 123s in it (I can charge them via portable solar). It uses UVC to kill anything alive in the water if you stir with it until the built in timer goes off. I think this combined with a filter = no shitting your brains out. I especially wanted it after learning how vulnerable children are to waterborne illness.

Safe Travels.
View Quote

Doublecheck with the company (or manual) before trying RCR123s in it. Some devices have enough flexibility to tolerate the higher voltage of RCR123s, but the ones that don't WILL burn out (like my Streamlight laser + light combo ).

If the device CAN'T handle the 3.7v nominal (4.2v fresh off the charger), you can get LiFePO4 rechargeable CR123s. These are 3v nominal. They hold a little less capacity than RCR123s, but are rechargeable, and will safely run any equipment made for CR123s without danger of burning them out (which would suck, if you're depending on the Steripen for water sterilization).

Steripen with rechargeables (and solar, for recharging) + Sawyer or other water filter, would make a good combo. The filters remove bacteria, and especially parasites (which take the longest for UV-C to neutralize), and the filter also reduces turbidity (which also negatively affect UV-C performance), so the Steripen really only needs to neutralize viral contamination.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 9:15:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The price fluctuates from $10 to $15.  There is also a larger version.
View Quote

I have Wise Owl hammock, rain fly, and microfiber towels in my ruck. Decent gear without breaking the bank.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
4.5lb is way heavy for a modern tent, take a look at the lanshan 1 or 2 tents & make your own poles from a surplus TCOP pole off ebay. I prefer the lanshan 1 original since you can use just the inner as a bug net, together with the fly or tarp depending on circumstances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
4.5lb is way heavy for a modern tent, take a look at the lanshan 1 or 2 tents & make your own poles from a surplus TCOP pole off ebay. I prefer the lanshan 1 original since you can use just the inner as a bug net, together with the fly or tarp depending on circumstances.

Agreed. I’m not familiar with the Lanshan tents, but they’re a similar lightweight design. My Tarptent Notch is a little lighter, but I also carry trekking poles for setting up.  Like the Lanshan 1, I do like the versatility of having the mesh liner to serve as a dual wall tent (and manage condensation) for colder/humid weather. However, you can separate them and just use the outer tent for more airflow, or just us the mesh-inner for more buggier, hotter environments (if there’s little chance of rain).

Quoted:
Serious question: why not just get a single person ultra-light tent? I'm still trying to figure out the allure of tarps + peripherals (bug net, ground cover, etc. etc.) vs a minimalist tent setup. The new ones take all of 60 seconds to set up and weigh...well, about as much as a tarp + all the peripherals. And it's just one piece of gear

So, I have a few solo tents from tactical to lightweight backpacking. They have their value, but for me, they are seasonal choices as I can pretty much have the lowest weight shelter in colder temps than going with a hammock setup and they’re just faster than a tarp setup if you’re really needing to seal out the elements.  The only issue with the ultralight tents is that you still need a footprint to protect the bottom, if it’s hot an humid, you will die (or just sleep very uncomfortably), they aren’t fast to exit, while solo tents have smaller profile you still need mostly level ground, and (depending on the design) your visibility may be limited.

That said, I have a versatile system that works quite well for me and doesn’t weight much more than most lightweight tent systems.  Now, my system works in my environment, which is pretty mild seasonally. We rarely get down to the low teens, little to no chance of snow load unless you’re in the Appalachian mountains, and even with low temps, it’s usually a day or two and then back up above freezing.  The biggest challenge is humidity; your shit will get soaked even if it’s not raining, so airflow is always important.

If I was pack home in the PNW, I would mostly be using a tent  given the weather and temps. There’s not denying that there are some very convenient lightweight, solo tents on the market that are pretty fast to put up and real do well to seal out the elements and retain body heat.

What I’ve found in the Southeast:

A tarp provides better airflow
Bugs are relative to the environment, but when prevalent, a bug net is a necessity
Hammocks are great for about 7-8 months a year and the best choice in buggy/swampy areas
Bivvy bags are only good for only a couple months but they can also be used to sleep on in wet areas

For my “system”:

Dyneema camo tarp. Lightweight and versatile (9oz)
Bug net (Pyramid solo net. 3oz)
Ti Goat Bivvy/ground cover (6oz)
Therm-a-Rest Z-Lite (cut down) CCF pad (7oz)
Hammock. Ultralight is my ENO Sub6 (7oz), but I often prefer my heavier Half-Wit Hammock (14oz).

In some locations, and especially during the height of the summer with humidity, the hammock is about the only viable shelter. If you’re really off-trail and in very irregular terrain, it’s also the best choice. Getting off the ground in some situations is value added and if you sleep well in a hammock (like I do), it’s a bonus. When night time temps are  For me, they’re much easier to exit than a tent. The downside is that with out trees or similar anchor points, you need trekking poles or something similar to create the structure support if you take it to the ground like a bivvy.  Hammocks are  typically a little higher profile as well.

If it’s colder (below 40 degree helps keeps most bugs at bay), I go to ground. If it’s too humid, the tarp can be opened up with better air flow; if it’s sideways wind and rain, and dropping temps, I can seal it up and climb in the bivvy on top of the CCF pad.

While a little bulkier, when stowed, the Wilderness Innovations Onsi Cloak (similar design as the HPG Mountain Serape) will double as an underquilt with a hammock, and actually works. It’s not my choice for sub-freezing temps, but for temps from freezing up to about 50 degrees, it works quite well. I’ve found hammocks suck below 60 degrees for me without a purpose bult underquilt.  

I have a couple of really minimalist bivvy shelters, just enough to craw into and sleep and they suck pretty outside of that sole purpose. Even with a bivvy, I still like having a small tarp to cover the entrance for dry entry/exits, cooking and storing some gear if it’s too big for the bivvy.

Quoted:
Its a little late but here's a breakdown of what I brought to Warfighter and why.

For those who don't know, American Pioneer Corps puts on an annual event called the Warfighter Challenge consisting of 36 hours of events including a 12 mile ruck with 35-50 lbs, an 8 point land nav course split between day and night, and a mile and half obstacle course with both pistol and rifle targets.

Great AAR and packing list.  These are very reminiscent to my collegiate “ranger challenge” events.  I’ll be waiting for the course they run down in “The Villages” in FL

Quoted:

That’s some good shit, thanks!

ROCK6
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Serious question: why not just get a single person ultra-light tent? I'm still trying to figure out the allure of tarps + peripherals (bug net, ground cover, etc. etc.) vs a minimalist tent setup.
View Quote

It's really hard to fuck up a tarp and some paracord, and an ultralight sylnylon one of good quality (Berry compliant, even), can be had for like $60ish bucks.

Good luck sorting out your ultralight tent - be it Chinesium or a good one that cost several hundred bucks - when you wreck a pole, blow a zipper, etc, in the dark.   Even even when it's not fucked up, have fun setting it up quietly and without losing components.

The tarps also have other uses.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's really hard to fuck up a tarp and some paracord, and an ultralight sylnylon one of good quality (Berry compliant, even), can be had for like $60ish bucks.

Good luck sorting out your ultralight tent - be it Chinesium or a good one that cost several hundred bucks - when you wreck a pole, blow a zipper, etc, in the dark.   Even even when it's not fucked up, have fun setting it up quietly and without losing components.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Serious question: why not just get a single person ultra-light tent? I'm still trying to figure out the allure of tarps + peripherals (bug net, ground cover, etc. etc.) vs a minimalist tent setup.

There may be better systems and methods, but this is the one I use.  Can easily have a shelter set up in less than 5 minutes from stowed in your pack to set up and out of the weather:
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:53:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Show me the way!
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 1:39:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
All I had was a 1950's Boy Scout manual and a stack of old Backpacker magazines.

Mistakes were made.
View Quote

Mistakes bring experience.

Experience is knowledge that you get shortly after you needed it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep. Have a small phone keyboard and once I get back home I'll get a big write up.

Ruck went well and I cut about 20 minutes off of last year's time.

Huge fuck up I had on the land nav was where I was shooting my azimuth on the WRONG mountain and spent four hours ranting because I KNEW the point was supposed to be there.

I could have knocked it out in like 15 minutes but I was dead certain I was right and wasted way too much time.

Only found one other point before it started getting late and I was pissed off.

Partner and I KILLED on the o-course though even in a downpour.  We had the 2nd fastest time and were only off the fastest by a few minutes.

An Eotech with a magnifier and a Pistol with a red dot are almost like cheating.

@S1W and I both ran the same combos and he is a VERY good shot.
View Quote

Great suffering and laughing with you brotha.

Running the o-course in that rain was definitely a thing lol.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#47]
I saw this and thought it was very similar in concept. Warning, he's quite a bit drier.

Shake Down: What To Pack for the Tactical Urban Sustainment Course (TUSC - DARC)
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#48]
I’m probably getting a $100 gift certificate to REI or cabelas from work. What kind of gear should I put it towards?

Was thinking it was a solid excuse to get fancy water filters or darn tough socks
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#50]
This site has quite a few articles relevant to this thread:

Badlands Fieldcraft

The main emphasis on the site is more rurally-oriented, but IMO a lot of it is also relevant to more urban/suburband areas. E.g., the stuff related to shelter.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top