BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Railroad unions struggle to get rebellious workers to ‘yes’ on contracts

".....just one could spark a strike that capsizes the nation’s supply chain — stripping store shelves, starving livestock and compromising drinking water."

View Quote

Well dang, if the RR supply chain is so important it sounds like a good argument to ensure proper staffing and maybe some of the relatively small 'asks' your labor force is seeking.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#2]
It's 3:32AM and I have to drive 60 miles to Dallas to inspect 5 locomotives on a H-TULTEA2-16.

And I'm not in a union.  

Man, BNSF is such a disorganized mess.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Work keeps stressing over this and making me order raw materials by the truck instead of railcars. They are also wanting me to hoard materials like the strike will last for months. Pretty sure this country will have bigger problems if a strike lasts longer than a week. I don't have room  for more crap at our warehouses. Kind of wishing the unions would strike already, if they are going to. I'm about over the unions dragging this out and management creating all this extra work for me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:02:27 AM EDT
[#4]
It’s pretty obvious the unions serve someone and it’s not the members.  They keep running out the clock, and telling us how great the agreement is.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It’s pretty obvious the unions serve someone and it’s not the members.  They keep running out the clock, and telling us how great the agreement is.
View Quote

That’s what I’m seeing, as well a the railroads fucking their employees as hard as they can with or without a kiss. I’m also seeing the railroads have no respect or even care for their employees. In my opinion railroad employees are just another commodity to management. This is so wrong, on so many levels.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  The union “leaders” keep telling us how we should accept it, because its the best we’ll get, and that if we let congress decide, who knows what will happen.

Meanwhile, the orange and black railroad is having nationwide manning issues working the road because so many road guys have switched to yard service.  So the RR in their infinite wisdom is throwing cash (between $15,000-$22,000 EXTRA for a few months) at guys from different terminals to work the road at those hard to fill locations.  Or they could just, you know, lighten up their attendance requirements to how it used to be.

All that borrow-out money has to completely offset any guarantee saved by cutting down extra boards in those locations.

So stupid.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#7]
There will be no strike. PERIOD.

Not going to happen no matter how the votes go.

Anything else is bullshit. It will not be ALLOWED to happen.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There will be no strike. PERIOD.

Not going to happen no matter how the votes go.

Anything else is bullshit. It will not be ALLOWED to happen.
View Quote

I really don't know anyone that holds any illusions that there will be a real strike due to a contract rejection. At most we get another bite at the apple and at best (imo) have the mandatory binding arbitration language trimmed from the PEB/TA.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:07:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, the orange and black railroad is having nationwide manning issues working the road because so many road guys have switched to yard service.  So the RR in their infinite wisdom is throwing cash (between $15,000-$22,000 EXTRA for a few months) at guys from different terminals to work the road at those hard to fill locations.  Or they could just, you know, lighten up their attendance requirements to how it used to be.

All that borrow-out money has to completely offset any guarantee saved by cutting down extra boards in those locations.

So stupid.
View Quote

Where are they doing that?

Here they would just cut yard jobs and force people back out on the road.

ETA: We do have mercs from the other side of the state, but I don’t think they are required to work road jobs.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

More than half of freight rail workers will vote on proposed contracts next week amid a highly organized effort by some of their colleagues to urge a “no” vote.

It’s the biggest test yet of the Biden administration’s push to avert an economically crippling rail strike after it helped a dozen unions broker a compromise with freight carriers in September. A rebel group, Railroad Workers United, is stoking opposition among members who believe the compromise green-lit by union leaders doesn’t go far enough to address working conditions that have led to severe attrition at the nation’s largest carriers.

So far, seven smaller unions have voted to approve their tentative agreements, while three have voted against — one as recently as Monday.

If unions don’t get members on board by the end of an industry-wide cooling-off period Dec. 9, just one could spark a strike that capsizes the nation’s supply chain — stripping store shelves, starving livestock and compromising drinking water. At that point, Congress could be forced to step in and extend the cooling-off period, during which workers are barred from walking off the job — or impose the employer-championed recommendations of a presidentially appointed emergency board.

The presidents of the industry’s two largest unions — Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers-Transportation Division and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen — are criss-crossing the U.S. to buoy support for the proposed contracts before their members’ votes are tallied Monday. They say they’ve gotten them the best deal possible.

“My message is, ‘Guys, we went all the way to the championship. We never backed down,’” SMART-TD President Jeremy Ferguson said from his car recently on the way to yet another event in Boone, Iowa.

But the RWU’s message is resonating with burnt-out freight rail employees frustrated by what they consider employers’ punitive attendance policies, among other things, and critical of the compromises accepted by their union presidents.

RWU is “just trying to get the unions to put the full interest of the membership ahead of everything else,” said one railroad worker, who is not associated with RWU and spoke anonymously to avoid retaliation from their employer. “I can definitely see interest in their message grow significantly.”

One union official called the situation “out of control.”

As it stands, union officials are unsure of which way the rank-and-file will vote.

“It’s on a razor’s edge,” Ferguson said. “It’s going to be tight.”

Workers’ decision to strike could cause Congress to step in and lengthen the cooling-off period — or impose the employer-endorsed recommendations of a presidentially appointed emergency board.

“We’re gonna get what [workers] ratify, or we’re gonna go back and forth to Congress — and God knows what’s going to come out of this,” Ferguson said.

Damn rebels.

Sounds like upper union leadership is worried about their cozy ass 'jerbz' and kickbacks. The actual workers might just be tired of the long time sellouts and push back on their "agreements".

I look forward to seeing what happens. You just can't get this sort of entertainment on NetFlix anymore.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That’s what I’m seeing, as well a the railroads fucking their employees as hard as they can with or without a kiss. I’m also seeing the railroads have no respect or even care for their employees. In my opinion railroad employees are just another commodity to management. This is so wrong, on so many levels.
View Quote

When they broke our union they cut wages in half along with benefits then threatened anyone who dared to speak of collective bargaining...One of our more outspoken members was jumped one night beaten half to death and thrown under a train.Luckily for him there was enough of a depression between older ties and he was a little guy...he survived after year of rehab and surgeries got railroad disability.
The perpetrators were never identified and no one was arrested for the assault.
And this was back in the late 70s
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When they broke our union they cut wages in half along with benefits then threatened anyone who dared to speak of collective bargaining...One of our more outspoken members was jumped one night beaten half to death and thrown under a train.Luckily for him there was enough of a depression between older ties and he was a little guy...he survived after year of rehab and surgeries got railroad disability.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where/what railroad did that happen at?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:06:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where/what railroad did that happen at?
View Quote

I think you RR guys are selling yourself short you all should get together nut up and tell the RR and your unions to fuck off and strike. You guys hold the power you just can't see it if they don't want to work with you then everyone should just not show up for work. As soon as the trains stop moving things would start to change and the longer, they don't move the better.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ETA: We do have mercs from the other side of the state, but I don’t think they are required to work road jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So stupid.

PM sent.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 8:33:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well dang, if the RR supply chain is so important it sounds like a good argument to ensure proper staffing and maybe some of the relatively small 'asks' your labor force is seeking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

".....just one could spark a strike that capsizes the nation’s supply chain — stripping store shelves, starving livestock and compromising drinking water."

It's also a hell of an argument to re-regulate the railroads.  Hyper capitalism is failing it.  Short lines stepped into the gap and rescued the short and medium haul routes, but consolidation is mainly complete there and now up against a wall with Wall Street on the issue of service.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pierce must be nervous. Non-stop emails from the turd. I voted for Eddie Hall, and No to the contract. Force it on me, i don't give a shit. Sanborn gone at NS...finally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Pierce must be nervous. Non-stop emails from the turd. I voted for Eddie Hall, and No to the contract. Force it on me, i don't give a shit. Sanborn gone at NS...finally.

Duncan will only slightly be better.  Don't get your hopes up.

Quoted:

It's also a hell of an argument to re-regulate the railroads.  Hyper capitalism is failing it.  Short lines stepped into the gap and rescued the short and medium haul routes, but consolidation is mainly complete there and now up against a wall with Wall Street on the issue of service.

RR recession is here and the intersection of lower volume and a moderate headcount increase will soon be upon us.  Shortlines are struggling and minimum volume guarantees are not being met.  The service issues voiced in the first half of 2022 will be moot once Peak Season service is restored on lower overall volume.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I hate these fucking people...Trains used to be run with a target metric of the highest velocity possible, now they run based on available crew hours.

PSR has eviscerated UP's infrastructure to the point that they can no longer process trains at the last terminal, thus the need to slow roll them.

If you want to know one of the biggest contributing factors to empty shelves and inflation look no further than PSR related business practices.

I just witnessed a train that was supposed to terminate at it's destination terminal and was pushed thru because "yard can't take the train". The yard was damn near empty, but the local "super" didn't want to incur any dwell time. So UP customers were forced to wait even longer than normal just so a local super could make his numbers look good. That is NOT good business practice. The system is broken and we need to get back to serving this country and not meaningless metrics that are manipulated in order to get your ass slightly less ripped in your daily conference call
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think you RR guys are selling yourself short you all should get together nut up and tell the RR and your unions to fuck off and strike. You guys hold the power you just can't see it if they don't want to work with you then everyone should just not show up for work. As soon as the trains stop moving things would start to change and the longer, they don't move the better.
View Quote

Threaten mass resignation. Nobody sticks together though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 3:18:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s why a strike won’t work, to get everyone to not work even one day would next to impossible, although even a 24 hour strike would send a message you won’t be able to ignore.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Engineers vote to ratify
Conductors vote to reject

fuck...
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Engineers vote to ratify

fuck...
View Quote

So what does that mean?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#22]
The thing to remember is it's a 5 year contract and they are three years in to it now with two years remaining.  And the idiocy of the whole thing is they won't serve Section 6 notices on each other to begin negotiating the next contract until 5 or 6 months before this one ends.

My last work day was in late 2019 but my last vac/PL day was January 3, 2020 so I'm looking forward to my $1000 bonus.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Lol, what a shitshow.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So what does that mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Engineers vote to ratify

fuck...

So what does that mean?

Strike! Strike! Strike!

Just kidding.

President Jeremy Ferguson: “This can all be settled through negotiations and without a strike. A settlement would be in the best interests of the workers, the railroads, shippers and the American people.”

The writing is on the wall, boys.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hate these fucking people...Trains used to be run with a target metric of the highest velocity possible, now they run based on available crew hours.

PSR has eviscerated UP's infrastructure to the point that they can no longer process trains at the last terminal, thus the need to slow roll them.

If you want to know one of the biggest contributing factors to empty shelves and inflation look no further than PSR related business practices.

I just witnessed a train that was supposed to terminate at it's destination terminal and was pushed thru because "yard can't take the train". The yard was damn near empty, but the local "super" didn't want to incur any dwell time. So UP customers were forced to wait even longer than normal just so a local super could make his numbers look good. That is NOT good business practice. The system is broken and we need to get back to serving this country and not meaningless metrics that are manipulated in order to get your ass slightly less ripped in your daily conference call
View Quote

Not to mention some “performance” bonuses over others plus “As long as it doesn’t come out my budget”.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:48:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It must be way fucked up if the thought is the government can run it better.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That’s why a strike won’t work, to get everyone to not work even one day would next to impossible, although even a 24 hour strike would send a message you won’t be able to ignore.
View Quote

we walked in '92, and blocked the entrances to oak island, south kearny, north bergen, port newark, croxton, manville, port reading, browns, linden and metuchen yards. crews going off duty/walking out after the strike was called were allowed to leave. nobody was let back in. and this was just in our terminal. we shut down conrail system-wide. it's not impossible if you have a bunch of guys that are pissed off, and no longer give a fuck.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

we walked in '92, and blocked the entrances to oak island, south kearny, north bergen, port newark, croxton, manville, port reading, browns, linden and metuchen yards. crews going off duty/walking out after the strike was called were allowed to leave. nobody was let back in. and this was just in our terminal. we shut down conrail system-wide. it's not impossible if you have a bunch of guys that are pissed off, and no longer give a fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How’d that work out?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:20:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How’d that work out?
View Quote

ordered back to work by the .gov, drifted back in, when we felt like it. a good bunch of guys will understand how to "slow roll", fuck the dog, work by the book, etc, and grind shit to a halt, while looking like you are trying to be productive. it's an effective tactic when you need to get rid of an overzealous trainmaster, road foreman, or someone else making your life miserable. a decent superintendent will immediately bring in the union chairs, and figure out why his territory has become stagnant. this is a last resort, if the conversations about the issues aren't resolved by talking only.

the railroads are fucking themselves right now, without the influence of the unions. if the unions wanted to flex their grips, it would be over for the carriers in a couple of days. the guys are angrier now, than we were then. the problem is, the old heads from that time are gone, (and the ability to want to do harm has gone with them) and there's too many gen-x,y,z guys on the boards, without the stomach to do what's needed. it would be epic to see them just say "fuck it" and do what needs to be done. shutting the whole thing down is a lot more productive than the mass quitting's that we've been experiencing. the carriers aren't learning from mass exodus of employees. the only way to fix it, is to fuck it up.

eta: we had a strike in '91 as well. the president called an emergency board, and ended the strike in just under 24 hours, and it still took some guys a week to return to work. second time was the '92 deal, and iirc, that one lasted a couple of days before we were called back. '91 was the "angry" strike, and the carriers paid for it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Have the unions taken the US Government to court over the RLA?   If not, why?
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's 3:32AM and I have to drive 60 miles to Dallas to inspect 5 locomotives on a H-TULTEA2-16.

And I'm not in a union.  

Man, BNSF is such a disorganized mess.
View Quote

Well this peaked my interest! I'm curious what you do to have to drive to gribble at 3:30 in the morning to"inspect" motors off the TT2-16. Not union so ?? road foreman?
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#33]
With unions aligned, timeline for rail strike and railroad emergency prep is now clear

Four rail unions have aligned on a potential national strike date of Dec. 9, with the Signalmen's union agreeing to move back its date in coordination with other unions that rejected the labor deal.
View Quote

Looks like December 9th is the day.

*Yawn*

Worst strike lead up ever.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well this peaked my interest! I'm curious what you do to have to drive to gribble at 3:30 in the morning to"inspect" motors off the TT2-16. Not union so ?? road foreman?
View Quote

No, I dont work for BNSF.  I own a small company that sells locomotives and railcars.  

I needed to inspect(visual defects) the 5 NREX marked SD40M-2s it was pulling because another customer was interested in purchasing them.  As it was/is, those units went to BNSF New South Yard, onto Casey Yard, and then to the UP at Englewood.  From there they went to Brownsville, Texas (they are on their way). If I could've done a visual defects inspection on them while the train was waiting for re-crew at SSS Gribble (or even South Irving), and sent the pictures to the buyer, I could've had them re-routed them at Houston to save quite a bit of time and money.

Alas, H-TULTEA2-16 had at least one failed motor on it, BNSF 8800, and it sat at Fitzhugh, OK for a few a days.  The day it finally came through, my mother passed.  I wasnt in the mood for train shit at that time.  I'm still not.

I live along the BNSF DFW Sub, but there doesnt seem to be a siding around here that SBs stop at much (I guess on occasion Waxahachie) until they get to Teague.  I dont know anyone at Teague anymore.  Hell I dont recognize any of the crews on the Madill or DFW Subs.  I still recognize the track inspector though (Jerry or Jerrod, I think is his name).
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 3:24:00 PM EDT
[#35]
I wonder how UP's pilot program in the Kansas City area is working.  The one where they give a 2 week schedule to the crews.  Anybody?
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Love how the white house pet lezbo claims PedoJoe is involved while PedoJoe claims he isn't.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Im about over it. I think at this point, at best, congress will tell us to take the biden deal..........
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Im about over it. I think at this point, at best, congress will tell us to take the biden deal..........
View Quote

Same, it seems the unions keep punting on first down to punish us for daring to vote against their masters.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wonder how UP's pilot program in the Kansas City area is working.  The one where they give a 2 week schedule to the crews.  Anybody?
View Quote

Those are pretty short runs, won't work in my area. We shall see
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Any update? Is it happening soon? Punting down the road?
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Any update? Is it happening soon? Punting down the road?
View Quote

The likelyhood of a strike in anything but name only is VERY slim IMO.  At best you'd see a work stoppage that lasts less than a day before Congress orders railroaders back to work.

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Bring it on, Joe and the Ho fucked up claiming victory last go around.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ordered back to work by the .gov, drifted back in, when we felt like it. a good bunch of guys will understand how to "slow roll", fuck the dog, work by the book, etc, and grind shit to a halt, while looking like you are trying to be productive. it's an effective tactic when you need to get rid of an overzealous trainmaster, road foreman, or someone else making your life miserable. a decent superintendent will immediately bring in the union chairs, and figure out why his territory has become stagnant. this is a last resort, if the conversations about the issues aren't resolved by talking only.

the railroads are fucking themselves right now, without the influence of the unions. if the unions wanted to flex their grips, it would be over for the carriers in a couple of days. the guys are angrier now, than we were then. the problem is, the old heads from that time are gone, (and the ability to want to do harm has gone with them) and there's too many gen-x,y,z guys on the boards, without the stomach to do what's needed. it would be epic to see them just say "fuck it" and do what needs to be done. shutting the whole thing down is a lot more productive than the mass quitting's that we've been experiencing. the carriers aren't learning from mass exodus of employees. the only way to fix it, is to fuck it up.

eta: we had a strike in '91 as well. the president called an emergency board, and ended the strike in just under 24 hours, and it still took some guys a week to return to work. second time was the '92 deal, and iirc, that one lasted a couple of days before we were called back. '91 was the "angry" strike, and the carriers paid for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How’d that work out?

When you are loaded down with debt, striking is a financial disaster.

The old farts struck because they didn't carry the same amount of debt per income, many had a strike fund, and families [extended] would CYA financially if it dragged on.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#44]
A rail strike along with the low Mississippi depths causing barge slow downs and trucking companies not having enough drivers could cause some Mad Max stuff to happen real quick.

I hope that there is a resolution to the issues before this happens.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Congress can just order Labor and Management to work under some deal they make up? WTF kind of free country do we have?

Everyone screams about democracy dying, the Union democratically votes down a contract, and both political parties are falling over themselves to override the democratic vote.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Well the most pro union president ever just asked congress to force the agreements we voted down on us.  The railroads are union in name only.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well the most pro union president ever just asked congress to force the agreements we voted down on us.  The railroads are union in name only.
View Quote

That's  fine,  a dim prez having a dim controlled congress and senate force labor back to work gives me something to work with regarding that these so-called labor friendly politicians ain't
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Engineers vote to ratify

fuck...
View Quote

As someone who was both and engineer and a conductor, who always thought it was dumb for them to have the same union, I approve of this message.

One sits in the warm engine all night, the other one is getting soaked in the cold rain and walking up and down the right of way, turning switches, coupling cars, doing all sorts of shit.  They are two entirely different jobs.  But you already knew that............
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

When you are loaded down with debt, striking is a financial disaster.

The old farts struck because they didn't carry the same amount of debt per income, many had a strike fund, and families [extended] would CYA financially if it dragged on.
View Quote

this is what the carriers and union officers count on. guys without the stomach to take some pain. day labor is out there, jobs are plentiful, if you wanna work. until you crush the carriers balls in a vise, you will continue to get fucked by them. the only way to stop the bullshit going on, is to literally stop it. everyone walks. period.  guys today are too soft to do what needs doing. strike funds are a joke, and would be exhausted in days, if they ever paid them out. every guy on the job should have a side hustle lined up, for the day he's canned/off pending. if you don't have a plan to survive the unexpected loss of a job, you have no plan at all. (and no, that job insurance isn't a plan, it's a safety net to carry you until that first check from your side hustle shows up) give the carriers ten days of nothing moving, and they will capitulate. if they don't, fuck-em, and give them ten more. debt per income? if you're a railroader you already know, you live on your base salary. if you count on overtime/over-miles to run your budget, you have fucked up bigly. the only way to win, is to destroy the system and start over.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Statement from President Joe Biden on Averting a Rail Shutdown

I am calling on Congress to pass legislation immediately to adopt the Tentative Agreement between railroad workers and operators – without any modifications or delay – to avert a potentially crippling national rail shutdown.

This agreement was approved by labor and management negotiators in September. On the day that it was announced, labor leaders, business leaders, and elected officials all hailed it as a fair resolution of the dispute between the hard-working men and women of the rail freight unions and the companies in that industry.
View Quote

FJB
Page / 26
Top Top