Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Wonder how long before they show up on eBay,

And the guys on TAH bust some twink wearing one?

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]
In that big collection of Bill Mauldin cartoons he drew during the war, there's one that shows Willie and Joe all filthy and exhausted and weighed down with weapons and gear.

They're obviously on their way up into the line or back from it for a rest, and they're walking past two soldiers who are practicing push-ups.  

One of the push-up GIs is looking up at them and says something like: "To be an expert Infantryman, you have to earn it!"
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#3]
What you do each day is more important than what you wear on your chest or shoulder.  Your men will know what you've done even if you don't wear it on your uniform; who cares what some stranger thinks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just got  letter from my son on sand hill.  they did bayonets.  Oh, and trainees have M4A1s. I am pissed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there an extra week in Army Basic in order to teach uniforms?

No they just get rid of the stupid stuff like bayonets and MK19s, and use that time for important stuff like SHARP, uniforms and resilience.

Just got  letter from my son on sand hill.  they did bayonets.  Oh, and trainees have M4A1s. I am pissed.

We didn't do them at Echo 1/19. Sat through a whole fuckin lot of power points on how to be nice though.
OSUT ain't shit for learning anything anyway. It doesn't get real until you walk into the platoon bay for the first time
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I personally think they should make IEB the passing requirement in OSUT
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:32:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:34:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

then you didn't earn your CIB.

There are some lame ass CIBs out there, unquestionably.  
But if you were in a real combat situation, there is no comparison.

Ones a driver's license.  The other is a learner's permit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the only one that really matters is the EIB tho

Fify

then you didn't earn your CIB.

There are some lame ass CIBs out there, unquestionably.  
But if you were in a real combat situation, there is no comparison.

Ones a driver's license.  The other is a learner's permit.

True but wasn't there a time when units required a min numbers of firefights etc. I heard some units back in Vietnam had requirements for a CIB.

I know guys that never got shot at that have them and guys that got shot at and lost people from mines that don't.  We had some guys shoot at us from like 600m away and we lost a guy to a mine , we didn't get CIBs and  I personally am ok with  that. But the guys that never eve heard a shot walking around with them? Mildly irritating but there are plenty of folks that saw lots more shit and definitely earned them,
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, that'd produce a crop that's a lot more likely to contain studs than currently come out of Sand Hill. As long as the standards were actually kept and it didn't become some symbolic bullshit like everything else just to keep passing rates high. We had guys from my class show up to Airborne and couldn't do 42 fucking pushups. How the fuck does someone graduate as an infantryman not being able to do 42 pushups? Boy, they sure could do a counter-column though.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 9:43:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep, that'd produce a crop that's a lot more likely to contain studs than currently come out of Sand Hill. As long as the standards were actually kept and it didn't become some symbolic bullshit like everything else just to keep passing rates high. We had guys from my class show up to Airborne and couldn't do 42 fucking pushups. How the fuck does someone graduate as an infantryman not being able to do 42 pushups? Boy, they sure could do a counter-column though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.

After OSUT we ended up holdovers for 3 more weeks due to cadets taking our jump slots. We basically got another 3 weeks of PT but even without . Jump school was a vacation.

MY buddies son graduated OSUT last year and he said that most could not pass their units PT test when they got there. Said there were nearly 100 cherries waiting to get chaptered already. He said  during OSUT they had about 50 fall outs from teh last road march. Fucking 50. They stil passed them
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, great idea.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In that big collection of Bill Mauldin cartoons he drew during the war, there's one that shows Willie and Joe all filthy and exhausted and weighed down with weapons and gear.

They're obviously on their way up into the line or back from it for a rest, and they're walking past two soldiers who are practicing push-ups.  

One of the push-up GIs is looking up at them and says something like: "To be an expert Infantryman, you have to earn it!"
View Quote

I don't know where you saw that, I'm pretty sure it wasn't in Up Front.  There was one captioned with something about "When we ain't fightin', we ought to try to look like sojers", but I don't remember the details.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Holy shit.

After OSUT we ended up holdovers for 3 more weeks due to cadets taking our jump slots. We basically got another 3 weeks of PT but even without . Jump school was a vacation.

MY buddies son graduated OSUT last year and he said that most could not pass their units PT test when they got there. Said there were nearly 100 cherries waiting to get chaptered already. He said  during OSUT they had about 50 fall outs from teh last road march. Fucking 50. They stil passed them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.

What the actual fuck?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:16:00 AM EDT
[#14]
ZFG, it's the army.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:20:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Holy shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.

Yep. We had a guy named Wheeler, but everyone called him Squealer since he would start moaning and squeeling after any kind of mild physical exertion. He was always riding in the brokedick truck. He had to go to the range with a different company to qualify because he ran out of time to attempt it with us. One of our 18X guys had to carry Squealers ruck into Honor Hill for about 3 miles.

He graduated the same as the rest of us
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, great idea.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, great idea.  

Because standards are for faggets?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, great idea.  

Because numbers?  What percentage of men passed when you got your EIB?  How many of those were first time go's?  

Because we need more infantrymen than that retarded fantasy can produce.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:52:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't know where you saw that, I'm pretty sure it wasn't in Up Front.  There was one captioned with something about "When we ain't fightin', we ought to try to look like sojers", but I don't remember the details.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not "Up Front".  It's in a big thick book of only the cartoons that I've had for a long time. I'll try to hunt it down tonight.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's harder to get an EIB.
View Quote
Lol...

'FREE IB" in Korea and old guard for uniform being by many accounts. Unfortunately I got to Korea and left in the middle of EIB.

At ft Hood 2 people in my company passed. 90+% of the battalion who provided the lane graders passed.

They thought it was funny to unit rivalry fail people. Not so funny when you bust your ass and get no-go'd with just a few lanes because the at 4 sight spring is broken then because:

'are you ready to do this?'. *Hands at4 over*

' yep let's do it' *grabs at4*

'you failed, you said you were ready and weren't holding it right to Starr's

Real good training.

Much better than 150+ firefights.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Because numbers?  What percentage of men passed when you got your EIB?  How many of those were first time go's?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, great idea.  

So mediocre job proficiency is okay if we need the numbers? I can see it now, the Maneuver Center of Meh.

EIB standards should be implemented into the last week of OSUT. If they fail, they miss their graduation ceremony and are retained for 3 weeks of remedial training and retest. Actually having some standards for new 11Bs to pass will relieve so many headaches later down the line at Airborne, RASP and SFAS. Not to mention, no more privates showing up to line units that can't read a map, can't operate a 50, can't operate a radio, ect.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No, not "Up Front".  It's in a big thick book of only the cartoons that I've had for a long time. I'll try to hunt it down tonight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool.  I didn't know about that book.  UF was the only collection of Mauldin's Willie & Joe cartoons I was aware of.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So mediocre job proficiency is okay if we need the numbers? I can see it now, the Maneuver Center of Meh.

EIB standards should be implemented into the last week of OSUT. If they fail, they miss their graduation ceremony and are retained for 3 weeks of remedial training and retest. Actually having some standards for new 11Bs to pass will relieve so many headaches later down the line at Airborne, RASP and SFAS. Not to mention, no more privates showing up to line units that can't read a map, can't operate a 50, can't operate a radio, ect.
View Quote

Wait, you seriously believe that EIB is good training, or some sort of best practice?    And you believe that infantrymen that don't have one are mediocre performers?  

Have you been through EIB, and do you have one?

lol.  

I'm all for upholding and raising standards.  But the EIB is a fucking retarded benchmark to do it with.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#23]
EIB is for units not busy preparing to get CIBs.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't have an EIB.

If I had both, I'd wear the CIB.

I never got the fascination with the EIB.

YMMV
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Holy shit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit.

That's bullshit, if a guy didn't pass the Bayonet(25 mile roadmarch) when I was a Drill SGT they were a holdover and did it with the next class.

We never had fallouts as we told all the guys if one fell out they all failed and would lose any Ranger/Airborne/SF contracts and leave would be canceled

for the entire PLT.

Them fuckers would be dragging,pushing fighting anyone who tried to fall out, 25 miles sounds hard but they had 20 hours to do it and would walk 4-5 miles

do a leadership challenge, get a AAR/break and walk to the next event.

Hell I had the former VP of Goldman Sachs as a trainee and he made it, he said it was easier than walking up Mt Fugi.

If you can't walk 15 miles you shouldn't even be in the military IMO.

Free

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wait, you seriously believe that EIB is good training, or some sort of best practice?    And you believe that infantrymen that don't have one are mediocre performers?  

lol.  

I'm all for upholding and raising standards.  But the EIB is a fucking retarded benchmark to do it with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  

Best practice? No. Better than the current product of "ehh fuck it, he's his units problem now" that currently gets shit out of Sand Hill? Yes. And it's something there is already an accepted standard for, so adding it as a test to OSUT wouldn't require an act of god and 12 years of impact studies. Yes, I've done it and yes, I have one. Eliminate the badge protector issue and it becomes a good indicator of which soldiers take their job seriously and which ones do not.

It's basic shit that every infantryman might very likely be required to perform in his career. I'm just of the opinion that basic shit should be taught in basic, and the ones that are too stupid to do a range card or insert an airway tube should maybe not be infantrymen.
If you remove the bullshit and just look at the tasks involved, does anything you're asked to do during EIB strike you as particularly difficult? Probably not, because it isn't.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's bullshit, if a guy didn't pass the Bayonet(25 mile roadmarch) when I was a Drill SGT they were a holdover and did it with the next class.

We never had fallouts as we told all the guys if one fell out they all failed and would lose any Ranger/Airborne/SF contracts and leave would be canceled
for the entire PLT.

Them fuckers would be dragging,pushing fighting anyone who tried to fall out, 25 miles sounds hard but they had 20 hours to do it and would walk 4-5 miles

Hell I had the former VP of Goldman Sachs as a trainee and he made it, he said it was easier than walking up Mt Fugi.

Free

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit.

for the entire PLT.

Free

The Bayonet is 15 miles now
Actually, it might have been 12, IIRC. I think they call it the Battle, March and Shoot event now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I don't have an EIB.

YMMV
View Quote
They are just using the EIB to set you apart from your peers since most have a CIB.

It took me 2 times to get mine in 97, couldnt get a grenade in the damn fighting position

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

They are just using the EIB to set you apart from your peers since most have a CIB.

It took me 2 times to get mine in 97, couldnt get a grenade in the damn fighting position

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

I think that's the biggest DQ'r

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

Besides Land Nav. That shit drops people like it's cool.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#31]
First view at thread title, I thought this had to be duffleblog.

The dude could have just emailed the SMA about making the EIB/EFMB/etc category 2 badges, and leave category 1 for the combat badges.  Then, it's just the Chief of Staff walking down the hall to the G1 and putting out a ALARACT until the next 670-1 is published.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Best practice? No. Better than the current product of "ehh fuck it, he's his units problem now" that currently gets shit out of Sand Hill? Yes. And it's something there is already an accepted standard for, so adding it as a test to OSUT wouldn't require an act of god and 12 years of impact studies. Yes, I've done it and yes, I have one. Eliminate the badge protector issue and it becomes a good indicator of which soldiers take their job seriously and which ones do not.

It's basic shit that every infantryman might very likely be required to perform in his career. I'm just of the opinion that basic shit should be taught in basic, and the ones that are too stupid to do a range card or insert an airway tube should maybe not be infantrymen.
If you remove the bullshit and just look at the tasks involved, does anything you're asked to do during EIB strike you as particularly difficult? Probably not, because it isn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  

Or we could just, IDK, enforce the standard and not push people along to be the next NCO's problem.  You think that somehow making them go through EIB won't result in what you're seeing now?  Please.  

No, the tasks themselves are not difficult.  Doing them the EIB way, vs the way you have been previously taught, without fucking up too much is difficult though.  

But keeping guys like Free in basic for an additional 3 weeks because they had a bad bounce or it skipped on wet ground on a grenade is retarded.  So is no-going them because they said "five" or "nine".  Yet you want to do it.  How many good infantrymen have you seen bolo because of something that doesn't make a fuck of difference in combat?  

So again, yes, standards are important.  But the EIB is still a retarded standard, especially for new privates.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#33]

Sergeant Major of the Army Dan Dailey....

Seriously he joined the Army.  Do any of my jarheadded brothers find this funny?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:13:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Or we could just, IDK, enforce the standard and not push people along to be the next NCO's problem.  You think that somehow making them go through EIB won't result in what you're seeing now?  Please.  

No, the tasks themselves are not difficult.  Doing them the EIB way, vs the way you have been previously taught, without fucking up too much is difficult though.  

But keeping guys like Free in basic for an additional 3 weeks because they had a bad bounce or it skipped on wet ground on a grenade is retarded.  So is no-going them because they said "five" or "nine".  Yet you want to do it.  How many good infantrymen have you seen bolo because of something that doesn't make a fuck of difference in combat?  

So again, yes, standards are important.  But the EIB is still a retarded standard, especially for new privates.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  

Hmm. It's almost like teaching these tasks the EIB way from the start of their training would eliminate this problem??
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#35]
meh

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was one of 8 in my battalion

Its nothing more than an intense attention to detail test more than anything else. Really no different than any  end of phase/cycle test. Trying again years later? not so much.

But yes, passing along failures to the next NCO needs to be stopped.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

The lame call for fire 'computer' at Fort Hood did me in all three times...  The only guy who got it actually screwed up his calculations and the computer showed it as right.

We complained and it fell on deaf ears because they'd spent millions on the system so it must work.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Actually, it might have been 12, IIRC. I think they call it the Battle, March and Shoot event now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit.

for the entire PLT.

Free

Gay

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

First view at thread title, I thought this had to be duffleblog.

The dude could have just emailed the SMA about making the EIB/EFMB/etc category 2 badges, and leave category 1 for the combat badges.  Then, it's just the Chief of Staff walking down the hall to the G1 and putting out a ALARACT until the next 670-1 is published.

View Quote
Hell know

We got enough badges, If I was still in my CIB would be on my shoulder, the EIB looks good for the board

leave well enough alone.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol.  

Agreed, EIB should come later when they do their Job. I think the test would be good for new soldiers but getting their EIB shouldnt be a graduation

requirement, otherwise it will just turn into a freeEIB to make quota.

Yea both times I was true blue until I went to grenades and that damn fighting position.

The last time it was the only thing I no go'ed and on my second try I got my last grenade in the fighting position.

Man I was screaming fuck yea!!! and made a ass of myself.

I was thinking after the roadmarch I better no fuck up fuction check and loading/unloading the M16

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
The lame call for fire 'computer' at Fort Hood did me in all three times...  The only guy who got it actually screwed up his calculations and the computer showed it as right.

We complained and it fell on deaf ears because they'd spent millions on the system so it must work.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

we had a guy with a stick pointing to where the round landed by the toy tank

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

See!!!  If I'd had THAT I'd have an EIB... I maxed the PT test, did the 12 miler no problem, passed all the stations, and was feeling all warm and fuzzy until I got to the CFF computer simulator...  followed my training and MISSED.    I checked, rechecked, put the scenario to a buddy who was a FA gun bunny type who agreed my calcs were correct!

Ah well.  I'll never have one now, I'm 45.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Marine Corps "CIB"
Combat Action Ribbon

Marine Corpse "EIB"

Non-Judicial Punishment

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 4:25:47 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
You got that backwards. The CIB is an attendance award.  Plenty of Joes that never heard a shot fired in anger sport the CIB these days. The EIB means you know your shit.  At least that's how it was when I was 11B.  And yes, I have an EIB
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

this can't really be a bad thing, can it?

I thought the only one that really mattered was the CIB tho

You got that backwards. The CIB is an attendance award.  Plenty of Joes that never heard a shot fired in anger sport the CIB these days. The EIB means you know your shit.  At least that's how it was when I was 11B.  And yes, I have an EIB
I have a EIB. I'd trade it for the right to wear a CIB in flat second. Fuck what I earned on FT. Bragg!

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a EIB. I'd trade it for the right to wear a CIB in flat second. Fuck what I earned on FT. Bragg!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

gotta say, people who think an EIB means more than a CIB miss the entire point of being an infantryman.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

gotta say, people who think an EIB means more than a CIB miss the entire point of being an infantryman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

re: tyman's earlier post

eta:
when the fuck did you get in KS and where?
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:00:18 PM EDT
[#47]
OP.
I have a thing for MILFs in Yoga Pants
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Not an 11-series so no dog in the fight but I say let those who rate both wear both. Same with EFMB and CMB or EIB and CAB.  They're awarded for completely different things, there's no rational reason they should be in the same group.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Cool.  I didn't know about that book.  UF was the only collection of Mauldin's Willie & Joe cartoons I was aware of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The book is called "Bill Mauldin's Army." They're practically giving it away on Amazon used books. Almost 400 pages of large format, single-page cartoons.

This is the one I was thinking of:

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have an EIB.

YMMV

I went through EIB Lanes in June 1993. During the early 90's the EIB definitely set you apart from you peers. Everyone in my company with the exception of the new cherries had a CIB from Desert Storm and Just Cause. A few guys even had the coveted "mustard stain" on their jump wings.

I never thought I had a chance in hell at earning the EIB, so I paid attention during train up and standardization. I performed each task exactly the way the graders showed us. Testing phase was all done individually so, I knocked out the hardest stations first, and had a "chill day" where I had all the easy shit like the weapons, call for fire and first aid left.

I thought land nav and the 12 mile ruck were the easiest portion of the test. I still cannot fathom how you get fucking lost when all you have to do is follow the fucking compass. The 12 miler was a smoke session to say the least, but it wasn't anything worse than our regular ruck marches. In fact, I thought it was ALOT easier since all we had to carry was 35lbs rather than the normal load of 70lbs plus.

If you were a double no-go at a station or got your third no-go, you had to walk about 10 or 12 miles back to the barracks instead of getting to ride back in the bus. I made up my mind I wasn't walking home. I managed to get through the entire test with zero no-gos and earned the title "True Blue".

My Squad Leader at the time, SSG Dominksi, pinned his original EIB Award on my chest during the awards ceremony. "Blood EIB"
It was by far the most sentimental award I have ever earned in the Army and it will always hold a place near to my heart. I still have it to this day. It is the one I wear on my Class A's

I have earned other awards, but I wall always wear my EIB and basic Airborne wings. They are the most special to me.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top