BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:53:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
... some leftist loon asshole took a picture of her and then spat on her. My friend's kid was wearing an American flag hat.

Yesterday the left had their day in Laguna and no riots because the right let them have their day. You think the left could extend the same courtesy the day the right has theirs? of course not.

Who spits on a 15 year old girl?
View Quote

Chances are very good that her picture will get posted somewhere. If you can find it, you'll have the identity of the person who spit on her.

What your friend does from that point is up to him.

The ANTIFA aren't very bright.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Garbage spits on 15 year old girls...
View Quote
Who probably changed his story when he got back to him spitting on two tough guys, which resulted in him scoring some prime antifa pussy............  
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:26:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Very left wing... that is OC's ugly duckling
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Laguna used to be cool, I guess it's not anymore.
Used to be. Now, the rest of OC is pretty similar. Glad I left years ago.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:59:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She has a phone call the police, spitting on some one is assault, and should be prosecuted.
View Quote
It's not assault everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Par for the course from the left.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
1. First of all the police had a good setup of keeping the planned protest on one side and the idiots on the other.

2. One of the idiots snuck over to the planned protest side

3. Kid and her family live there. I mean literally a block over from the protest. Mom and dad wanted to show her what the 1st amendment looks like . I applaud them for that. They had the right to be there.

4. When the slimeball spat on her, the woman then ran off and blended into the crowd very quickly. She used the element of surprise.

5. No one but the kid and Officer Karma saw her. I like Officer Karma. Always gets his man... or woman... eventually.
View Quote
Officer Kidney Punch is pretty effective, too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#8]
If it were me I would carry some means to defend myself and my loved ones and use it on someone assaulting my daughter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#9]
You find the cuplrit and burn down thier hut and kill thier water buffalo.

No wait, wrong A/O
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:59:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Last time I was home (Newport Beach and Dana Point) I noticed that the fuck was creeping out of Laguna, and spreading North and South unfortunately.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Peeing on one I can at least understand, but spitting is for savages.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Spoke to a friend that is a lifeguard there, and this was a permitted protest against illegal immigration.  Apparently this group has protested many times in the past with minimal interest by passersby.    

Geee...wonder what changed?

After watching the live feed it just looks like a normal bunch of LBW's (Laguna Beach Weirdos) milling around. Normal for that area.
View Quote
I've been at the last couple rallies, the one before was totally peaceful but the one today was apeshit haha:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2025289_Just-got-done-facing-down-2-000-enraged-antifa-.html

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I would probably be in jail now
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#14]
This guy?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:22:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been at the last couple rallies, the one before was totally peaceful but the one today was apeshit haha:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2025289_Just-got-done-facing-down-2-000-enraged-antifa-.html

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_1215-286033.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spoke to a friend that is a lifeguard there, and this was a permitted protest against illegal immigration.  Apparently this group has protested many times in the past with minimal interest by passersby.    

Geee...wonder what changed?

After watching the live feed it just looks like a normal bunch of LBW's (Laguna Beach Weirdos) milling around. Normal for that area.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_1215-286033.JPG
Keep up the good work EE.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#16]
My brother in law's friend got jumped and the shit kicked out of her yesterday afternoon in Oceanside CA by a black guy and a hispanic chick.
Knocked her down, punched and kicked her repeatedly while yelling all kinds of anti white shit. She is a petite, late 20s girl, was just leaving the beach minding her own business.
From what I was told, utterly random attack. From the pics he showed me, she got worked over pretty good.

This follows on the heels of some racially motivated assaults at a protest not too far from my house. Protest was to demand justice for some gang bangers that were shot by local cops, they decided to do some "wilding" type shit on random passers by (who happened to be white).

There was nothing in the local media about the assaults at the protest and I doubt there will be any coverage of the "hate crime" perpetrated on this innocent woman either.

Shit is getting sporty round here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Someone filled with false hate spits on a 15y.o girl who has done nothing to them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
... some leftist loon asshole took a picture of her and then spat on her. My friend's kid was wearing an American flag hat.

Yesterday the left had their day in Laguna and no riots because the right let them have their day. You think the left could extend the same courtesy the day the right has theirs? of course not.

View Quote

la raza faggots,  considering your area...it is not going to get any better, and i think  when the "right, alt right, repubs,..whatever you want to call it" starts to fight back...it will get much worse...for the fucking illegal losers
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She has a phone call the police, spitting on some one is assault, and should be prosecuted.
View Quote
yes, a 15 y.o. girl who just got spit on, their first instinct should be to photo the license plate and call the police...
Now, if this attempts to happen again...all that should occur, because ..once is learning...2nd time is action
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Liberals feel entitled to do what they want.  I hope that the cops catch him and throw the book at him.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your friend needs to take her to Laguna Beach PD for a battery report ASAP!

Part of the reason the media says the leftists are not violent is our side doesn't report crimes to the police.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

yes, a 15 y.o. girl who just got spit on, their first instinct should be to photo the license plate and call the police...
Now, if this attempts to happen again...all that should occur, because ..once is learning...2nd time is action
View Quote
Should should be at the police station now. Today.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Who spits on a 15 year old girl
?
View Quote
Someone who needs their head caved in with a baseball bat?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Those were the days.
View Quote
Everything old is new again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#26]
She file s crime report yet?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Laguna Beach PD arrested a guy from Ohio for battery with a hate crime enhancement.

Might want to show her the booking photo and see if it's the same agitator.

@drfridge
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#28]
My argument with the OC Weekly reporter about his pro antifa bias news coverage got 2,000 hits on Twitter. I agree with Steve H [leo right?] that authorities need to hear about this, if only to have to file it, hopefully it doesn't get canned but eventually at the least, maybe a non-biased reporter will investigate all these events one day and have the info to shine light on antifa [which was really Los Angeles DSA}
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My argument with the OC Weekly reporter about his pro antifa bias news coverage got 2,000 hits on Twitter. }
View Quote
I don't have twitter. Is there somewhere online I can see that?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top