Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/21/2017 2:23:57 AM EDT
...standing beside 100 patriots at the Laguna Beach America First: remembering victims of illegal immigration rally.

They've been holding them monthly for 6 months now, no one really showed up before to counter protest before but holy shit did they tonight. The rallies this weekend in the bay are going to fucking LIT.

No injuries on our side, Antifa threw a few bottles and there were a couple bomb scares that required cordons and sniffing dogs. We also had a few good yelling matches and drowned out their chants by playing that "100 foot wall" Trump song over a speaker. Good times.

https://www.facebook.com/ScrabbleBagShooter/videos/379384839144851/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:25:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Stay safe
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:25:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:27:34 AM EDT
[#3]
You are one hardcore mofo. Props to you, friend!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:29:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I had to bail early in the live feed while y'all were still driving because my phone couldn't keep up. Glad it worked out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Stay frosty
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:30:37 AM EDT
[#6]
In for more pics.

watching video now
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:31:46 AM EDT
[#7]
You're a better man woman than I!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. 

And stay safe, some of those assholes are dangerous.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:32:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice job OP, stay safe.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:38:05 AM EDT
[#9]
lol EE you're the best.   They can;t ID "both" of you.  If they hit you it's hitting a woman right?  lol but you can still hit like a man, and have a separate life.

That's just fucking awesome, it's some judo shit.      fight the good fight!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:43:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:45:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Good for You!    Thank you for standing up to them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#12]
LIKE I SAID BEFORE..................DSA

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:51:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Did you see any black and gold Fred Perrys?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#14]
You are my favorite tranny in the world. Bar none

Those communist assholes are stupid and dangerous.please be careful
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Was this where TrannyBowl2k17 was supposed to happen? Did they step to you?

ETA:

No offense intended, and I'm glad you seem to once again have escaped the Leftists clutches.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:00:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
are they seriously titling their coverage "the next revolution"
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:00:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:03:24 AM EDT
[#20]
 Is it a little weird that I want to see the selfie?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:09:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I won't even post the local Los Angeles news coverage titles because it's late and I don't want to work anyone up who's got work tomorrow but yeah, the headlines are But DSA was there and OC Weekly reporter supports them
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:09:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Good job for standing up for our country.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:12:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Those decapitating the snake signs they have (very professionally done I might add) piss me off to no end.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:16:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Those decapitating the snake signs they have (very professionally done I might add) piss me off to no end.
View Quote
Was hoping you guys noticed that the same phrase Refuse Fascism [the same ones I liberated the posters from] uses, is now featured on DSA propaganda, yet their separate organzations

This was the pro North Korea wacko who held a pro North Korean rally in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago and gave that speech at Berkeley saying punching nazis was right

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:17:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Those are old school Commies!   Has anyone called them out on it?  

Anti Communist Marchers?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:26:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LIKE I SAID BEFORE..................DSA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHuERirUMAEkqrZ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHuYDH5VYAEgQuo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHt_qWdVYAEqZ6G.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHt4oK7V0AA-vh_.jpg
View Quote
"Fascism is not to be debated.  It's to be smashed."

Alleged anti-fascist demonstrators demonstrating to smash debate.    Is that irony or something else?

Interesting snake poster.   Do they not understand the context and idea behind the Gadsden flag?    Careful trying to carve up that snake, sweetie.    Get close enough and that snake just might be the end of you.

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:27:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
A thousand times this.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Smith,

Several people that I know went to that rally to protest "Nazi's" that were to assemble there. The ones who have posted their feel good stories on facebook are church going moms, that were told the people protesting were white supremacists, and Nazis, and they needed to make sure this new surge in the "Nazi" movement was crushed like the others. The pictures and their victory are clearly marked by facebook postings coming across my feed showing how few "Nazi's" were there in relationship to the protesters. The people on my feed are not antifa, but I think they are clueless.

Is there any information available about the rally that I could use to make them understand they weren't protesting this new and growing "Nazi" movement, and show that they were played?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:32:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Bottle throwing is deadly force. I'll shoot someone for that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:33:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Was hoping you guys noticed that the same phrase Refuse Fascism [the same ones I liberated the posters from] uses, is now featured on DSA propaganda, yet their separate organzations

This was the pro North Korea wacko who held a pro North Korean rally in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago and gave that speech at Berkeley saying punching nazis was right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KsJOj8WHcg
View Quote
They're separate organizations in the same way that the SEUI and Acorn were different, as in: not so much.

But it's useful for them to blur the line enough that so someone who may say,"Well fascists are bad! My dad/grandpa/great-grandpa fought fascists! So these guys have a point..." but who would also say of the other,"Commies? I lived through the Cold War, fuck Commies!" may think they're legitimately on the same side philosophically as antifa, without realizing that unless you're all in on all of their allies then you're a fascist as far as they're concerned.

It's a shell game to make one of the hydra heads more palpable to someone who would reject another outright, even though the reality is that both heads are attached to the same body.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:34:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Now you'll be branded as a Nazi white supremacist
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:35:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A thousand times this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A thousand times this.
What they said, you're doing good work EE, just keep your head on a swivel.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:41:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Smith,

Several people that I know went to that rally to protest "Nazi's" that were to assemble there. The ones who have posted their feel good stories on facebook are church going moms, that were told the people protesting were white supremacists, and Nazis, and they needed to make sure this new surge in the "Nazi" movement was crushed like the others. The pictures and their victory are clearly marked by facebook postings coming across my feed showing how few "Nazi's" were there in relationship to the protesters. The people on my feed are not antifa, but I think they are clueless.

Is there any information available about the rally that I could use to make them understand they weren't protesting this new and growing "Nazi" movement, and show that they were played?
View Quote
@eesmith Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:42:59 AM EDT
[#34]
"The Nazis are coming."

Talk about the world turned upside down.   
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:45:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Smith,

View Quote
There's been a pretty hard across-the-board push to slander patriot and activist right groups, so If they're so clueless that they can't even look at the obviously multiethnic group waving American flags and begin questioning the narrative they were fed I don't know if they'll accept anything I can offer as a reference. FWIW the event page is pretty clear what it's about.

Feel free to share my video with them, and tell them it's from the perspective of a transwoman and black Jew that regularly attend the event.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:48:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:00:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There's been a pretty hard across-the-board push to slander patriot and activist right groups, so If they're so clueless that they can't even look at the obviously multiethnic group waving American flags and begin questioning the narrative they were fed I don't know if they'll accept anything I can offer as a reference. FWIW the event page is pretty clear what it's about.

Feel free to share my video with them, and tell them it's from the perspective of a transwoman and black Jew that regularly attend the event.
View Quote
Orange County Weekly reporter
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:25:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a Sunday night show on Fox News.  Relatively new, few weeks I think.  Hosted by some British dude named Steve something.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Smith,

Too many people STILL wholeheartedly believe whatever bullshit the media feeds them.  And the media is slinging some serious bullshit.  

My 70yo dad was one of those people, until I got him to watch the live youtube feed from Boston this past weekend while Fox and CNN were on his TVs.  He was shaken, then enraged at how wrong Fox and CNN got it.  "This is bullshit! None of what Fox and CNN is saying is true!" Welcome to my world, Dad...
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Too many people STILL wholeheartedly believe whatever bullshit the media feeds them.  And the media is slinging some serious bullshit.  

My 70yo dad was one of those people, until I got him to watch the live youtube feed from Boston this past weekend while Fox and CNN were on his TVs.  He was shaken, then enraged at how wrong Fox and CNN got it.  "This is bullshit! None of what Fox and CNN is saying is true!" Welcome to my world, Dad...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Smith,

Too many people still believe everything Cominform tells them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:37:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:38:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:03:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those signs, banners,websites are all about the same world wide. The are done by a pro communist group called agitprop I posted on them on here about 7 years ago but my google foo is week or google is hiding them, they were a multi billion dollar ad agency but they are now hidden from the outside world
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:13:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Since they wish to divide and destroy America, it's fitting.

It strikes me as the opposite of this:

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They're separate organizations in the same way that the SEUI and Acorn were different, as in: not so much.

But it's useful for them to blur the line enough that so someone who may say,"Well fascists are bad! My dad/grandpa/great-grandpa fought fascists! So these guys have a point..." but who would also say of the other,"Commies? I lived through the Cold War, fuck Commies!" may think they're legitimately on the same side philosophically as antifa, without realizing that unless you're all in on all of their allies then you're a fascist as far as they're concerned.

It's a shell game to make one of the hydra heads more palpable to someone who would reject another outright, even though the reality is that both heads are attached to the same body.
View Quote
Good news, Oakland BLM turned and Yvette Felarca and Berkeley antifa posted this about Refuse Fascism
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Good news, Oakland BLM turned and Yvette Felarca and Berkeley antifa posted this about Refuse Fascism
View Quote
There is a LOT of infighting on the left. They are far from a united front.

Most of the lib groups cramp antifas style quite a bit with their nonviolence mantra.

@eesmith - Good work, and stay frosty. Protect your eyes, and flush immediately with water if sprayed with anything. Use 50/50 LAW mixture (not milk) to treat chem exposure.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:45:11 AM EDT
[#49]
stay safe eesmith
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Get some armor for the doggie, those people are f'ed in the head and very dangerous 
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top