Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just stop it already. If you want to vote Obama then just do it.

Its so obvious its sad. Its all they got.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I agree.

I WILL NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY!!!

I don't care if the person I vote for has no chance in hell of winning but I refuse to vote for that guy.

Nice. By default you support Barry.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Removal of Obama (and his administration) is the primary objective in the '12 election.  Gun control is off the legislative radar.  Don't allow a judicial backdoor by allowing Obama a shot at more activist lefty judges.  Some of you younger dudes would have lost your collective minds in the Clinton years, and would have jumped off a cliff in '68 (well before my time).

THIS.  FUCKING THIS.

We can worry about removing whoever we put in office in four years, but right now we need to remember that the lesser of two evils is simply whomever is not obungo and who has the best chance of winning.

You're wrong. You keep repeating that if you want, but if we put a Romney in office, we won't have a nation left in 4 years to fix in another election, and even if we did, we would never, ever, EVER see another POTUS more conservative than Romney, because the GOP will have figured out that they can grab the fence-sitters without losing the true conservatives.

I refuse to play along. Do you understand this? You put Romney up; you do not get my vote. It's that simple.

Pretty much this. I've said it a million times and I'm tired of repeating it, so I'll just quote arowneragain in the next million Romney threads.

+1000
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

I don't care if the person I vote for has no chance in hell of winning but I refuse to vote for that guy.

That's a pretty simple-minded statement.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Romney will be the GOP nominee.

Romney will lose to Obama.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.

In a winner take all 2 party system, its accuracy is indeed simple to understand.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I honestly believe the reason we see so little here, form the GOP faithful, against Mitt, is because y'all (you know who you are) know how bad he is but also know you're going to end up supporting him, and as such, you're afraid to denounce him now because you know you'll support him later.

Mitt scares me far, far worse than Ron Paul, and many, if not most, of the folks here on this baord will vote for him. You know who you are.

If Mitt had bad hair and no appeal to the middle-of-the-road voter, y'all would denounce him worse than Ron Paul. You know it, too.

I'd vote for kooky Ron Paul before mittens. Mittens can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:45:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

....and doubly so when you consider that Obama will probably carry ~55% of the vote, with Romney getting 35-45% and Paul the rest, so that Obama was unbeatable anyway.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

In a winner take all 2 party system, its accuracy is indeed simple to understand.

We could just as easily say the people who supported Mitt, knowing full well they'd lose us, supported Obama by default.

This is nothing more than mental gymnastics, and we should all stop. Romney doesn't have the nomination yet. We can still work to put a decent candidate in office, and stay friends.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

N0 another AWB say for 20 years are you really that naive ?

USSC appointees that will impact multiple generations.  Are you really that naive?

(If Obama gets to replace even one of the 5 Heller/McDonald votes, another AWB could be moot. )

I don't think people would be that quick to turn in their guns even if the SCOTUS went the wrong way.  

How many fundamentals do we have to go against just for it to be worth having someone a touch better than 0?  I would rather the Dems really try to wreck this country than have a Republican that would be only a few steps behind them.  

I will vote against Mitt in the primaries.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

same.

I will not support the Republican liberal party
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#12]
If it is still competative when they come to Texas I will vote for Paul, Bauchman, or Santorum.  Whichever one of them is strongest at that point.  Fuck Mitt Romney.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Ron Paul can kiss my ass
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder ... what will the NRA do if Romney wins the nomination?

Can they endorse a candidate that signed an assault weapon ban into law?  

GOAL supported the AWB too, because is had some good parts to it, like making the CCW permit for 6 years instead of 4 and other worthless shit like that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree.

We could just as easily say the people who supported Mitt, knowing full well they'd lose us, supported Obama by default.

This is nothing more than mental gymnastics, and we should all stop. Romney doesn't have the nomination yet. We can still work to put a decent candidate in office, and stay friends.

For the record, Romney is not my guy.  

Romney is a calculation on independents.  A calculation of how many arwoneragains are lost vs how many independents (actual voters) are swayed to Romney over Obama.  Remember, unlike those (R) voters who want to abstain and give Obama a 1 vote advantage, a swayed independent requires Obama to get 2 just to cover the loss and break even.  (Obama -1, Romney +1 = Obama -2)  

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And away we go again.  It's going to be a long 11 months.

Only 10 month 3 days until election tuesday.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:04:02 PM EDT
[#17]
In 2008 Mitt became a Life member of the NRA.

How can we not stand behind a fellow NRA Life member?

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Ron Paul can kiss my ass

Thanks random lurker guy.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree.

For the record, Romney is not my guy.  

I sort of figured that, and hope this is all just a bad memory a few months from now when we're all getting behind a halfway decent conservative.

Romney is a calculation on independents.  A calculation of how many arwoneragains are lost vs how many independents (actual voters) are swayed to Romney over Obama.  Remember, unlike those (R) voters who want to abstain and give Obama a 1 vote advantage, a swayed independent requires Obama to get 2 just to cover the loss and break even.  (Obama -1, Romney +1 = Obama -2)  

I realize this, but it's a calculation that can only be made if principles are set aside. If one starts with a respect for our Constitution, one is preempted (on principle)  from making this calculation.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This is sarcasm right?

He did it purely to give himself credibility with people who give a fuck about the NRA.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Those who say you'll never vote for Romney... let Obama get another term and see what happens to our gun rights. Shooting each other is only giving ammo to the left
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#22]
...and Bush Jr. said he'd sign a reauthorization of Clinton's AWB, and look how that turned out.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOAL supported the AWB too, because is had some good parts to it, like making the CCW permit for 6 years instead of 4 and other worthless shit like that.

So the truth is Romney amended an already permanent AWB to lessen Ma gun control restrictions? This doesn't sound good for the msm propaganda crowd.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:11:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Those who say you'll vote for Romney... let Romney get a term and see what happens to our gun rights. Supporting him is only giving ammo to the left

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#25]
If Romney wins the Republican nomination, I will vote for him.

I will vote against Obama...
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I honestly believe the reason we see so little here, form the GOP faithful, against Mitt, is because y'all (you know who you are) know how bad he is but also know you're going to end up supporting him, and as such, you're afraid to denounce him now because you know you'll support him later.

Mitt scares me far, far worse than Ron Paul, and many, if not most, of the folks here on this baord will vote for him. You know who you are.

If Mitt had bad hair and no appeal to the middle-of-the-road voter, y'all would denounce him worse than Ron Paul. You know it, too.

QFT
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Still not voting Romney.
idk what to call them either.
Rombots?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#28]
I would like to see obama win, and then another democrat after that, and again, and again, and again.

Until the GOP either figures our that these soft panzy boy candidates are bullshit, or better yet flounders and dies.

I'd like to the see the libertarian party overtake the GOP (it's a pipe dream, but fuck, why not dream at this point)
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I haven't really been following this whole mess, so someone tell me. Which of the current crop of RINO candidates is MOST pro 2A?

I would think Perry and Ron are pro. Obviously mitt is out. who is left?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the truth is Romney amended an already permanent AWB to lessen Ma gun control restrictions? This doesn't sound good for the msm propaganda crowd.

No, the MA law relied on the Fed law. If the fed law expired, the MA law was unenforceable and meaningless because of the way it was written, which is exactly why the Democratic controlled MA house and senate wanted a stand alone AWB law and that effort was supported by all the gun grabbers including the Brady Campaign.

Anything else you read is liberal bull shit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:17:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I'll hold my nose and pull the lever for him to rid the country of Obama.  I'm not excited about any of the candidates...

Personally, I am much more interested in fixing congress.  They are the ones who need to fix the nations problems.

I won't be holding my breath though...
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I would like to see obama win, and then another democrat after that, and again, and again, and again.

Until the GOP either figures our that these soft panzy boy candidates are bullshit, or better yet flounders and dies.

I'd like to the see the libertarian party overtake the GOP (it's a pipe dream, but fuck, why not dream at this point)

This is pretty much how I feel. The GOP can FOAD as far as I am concerned. Just wish that the libertarians stood a chance against the sheeple.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is sarcasm right?

He did it purely to give himself credibility with people who give a fuck about the NRA.

Sadly, no.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:19:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the MA law relied on the Fed law. If the fed law expired, the MA law was unenforceable and meaningless because of the way it was written, which is exactly why the Democratic controlled MA house and senate wanted a stand alone AWB law and that effort was supported by all the gun grabbers including the Brady Campaign.

Anything else you read is liberal bull shit.

link?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"In 2002, Mitt Romney stated in a debate that he supported the tough gun laws in Massachusetts and that he believed they help protect us and keep us safe. He vowed not to chip away at those laws. After being elected Governor, Romney fulfilled this commitment by signing a state-wide continuation of the assault weapons ban. He noted that such weapons were made for killing only and have no place in Massachusetts."

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Governor/Massachusetts/Mitt_Romney/views/The_Second_Amendment/

if folks that like ron paul are moonbats... what do we call folks who like THIS ASS?

asshats?

Q: what do you call your friend that works in the gun biz and wants to see mitt in office?

A: if mitt gets in and pulls his usual crap, you DON'T call him, you take your business somewhere else.

dont care if dupe

It doesn't matter how many time the Paulbots post that, it will never be true. Thankfully, I have my post ready to paste below:

Once again, Bullshit! Paul Cellucci signed a permanent ban in 98. The MA AWB wasn't going anywhere. The law that Romney signed in 2004 did not extend or strengthen the permanent AWB that Gov Cellucci signed in 1998.

Mitt recently asked about the AWB in MA a couple times. He responded that he would not have signed it if the Gun Owners Action League hadn't endorsed it.He answers my question about CCW reciprocity starting at 08:50. Link Others ask about guns too.

This is what the NRA had to say about it at the time. Note that this was written before Romney signed the recently passed bill. They were encouraging him to do so.

The Romney Record from the Gun Owners Action League in MA.

From the NRA link:

Despite the efforts of some (including The Boston Globe) to spin this bill as an extension of or creation of a new "Assault Weapons" ban, the bill makes no net changes to the Commonwealth`s laws regarding those types of firearms. The three sections referencing them merely dealt with re-affirming the definitions of what an "Assault Weapon" could be.

Here are just some of the points that the media (including The Boston Globe) got wrong.

Myth: Some headlines claimed that the legislature voted to expand the ban on the sale of the same 19 guns that the federal government has banned.

Fact: The guns are already banned in Massachusetts . The legislature only voted to clarify the definition of so-called "assault weapons," but made no changes to the number of guns included.

Myth: The gun ban was extended.

Fact: Our state`s gun ban was not due to disappear, nor will it become invalid if the federal ban sunsets in September.

Myth: The legislature somehow "won over" gun-rights supporters by including reforms.

Fact: NRA and Gun owners` Action League (GOAL) had made it very clear to the legislature that we would not give up any ground. NRA and GOAL supported this bill because it did not ban any guns, and because it made much-needed reforms.

Myth: Those legislators that wanted to expand the semi-auto gun ban claimed that they "spearheaded" S.2367.

Fact: Credit should be given to Senator Stephen Brewer (D- Barre) and Senator Richard T. Moore (D - Uxbridge) for the reform language.

Myth: The Massachusetts House approved a new version of the ban that would decouple the state definitions from the federal ones.

Fact: The bill merely takes the existing state references to federal law, and fixes the language to a point in time in 1994. Because that is the federal language is currently in effect, the net effect on Massachusetts gun owners is zero. No new gun bans are banned. Keep in mind that the state language in effect before this bill was NEVER set to expire.

With that in mind, NRA members should be very pleased in knowing that their efforts to educate and work with their local representatives and senators resulted in a successful reform action.

Thanks to you and the Gun Owners` Action League, lawful gun owners can now take advantage of this first set of real reforms in over five years.

For more information concerning this legislation you can contact ILA Grassroots at 1-800-392-8683 or the Gun Owners` Action League at 508-393-5333.

Romney pegs my creep-o-meter.  But if he secures the nomination I will vote for him. He scares me less than Obama. This election that is all that matters. We have a field full of turds.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIG SNIP

Romney pegs my creep-o-meter.  But if he secures the nomination I will vote for him. He scares me less than Obama. This election that is all that matters. We have a field full of turds.

We hear this bullshit every election, and voting for the lesser of evils is what gets us a squad of shitbird republicans who are almost as or more worthless than the socialist cunt we have in office.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#37]
explain away

Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts.  These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.

Quoted:
Quoted:
"In 2002, Mitt Romney stated in a debate that he supported the tough gun laws in Massachusetts and that he believed they help protect us and keep us safe. He vowed not to chip away at those laws. After being elected Governor, Romney fulfilled this commitment by signing a state-wide continuation of the assault weapons ban. He noted that such weapons were made for killing only and have no place in Massachusetts."

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Governor/Massachusetts/Mitt_Romney/views/The_Second_Amendment/

if folks that like ron paul are moonbats... what do we call folks who like THIS ASS?

asshats?

Q: what do you call your friend that works in the gun biz and wants to see mitt in office?

A: if mitt gets in and pulls his usual crap, you DON'T call him, you take your business somewhere else.

dont care if dupe

It doesn't matter how many time the Paulbots post that, it will never be true. Thankfully, I have my post ready to paste below:

Once again, Bullshit! Paul Cellucci signed a permanent ban in 98. The MA AWB wasn't going anywhere. The law that Romney signed in 2004 did not extend or strengthen the permanent AWB that Gov Cellucci signed in 1998.

Mitt recently asked about the AWB in MA a couple times. He responded that he would not have signed it if the Gun Owners Action League hadn't endorsed it.He answers my question about CCW reciprocity starting at 08:50. Link Others ask about guns too.

This is what the NRA had to say about it at the time. Note that this was written before Romney signed the recently passed bill. They were encouraging him to do so.

From the NRA link:

Despite the efforts of some (including The Boston Globe) to spin this bill as an extension of or creation of a new "Assault Weapons" ban, the bill makes no net changes to the Commonwealth`s laws regarding those types of firearms. The three sections referencing them merely dealt with re-affirming the definitions of what an "Assault Weapon" could be.

Here are just some of the points that the media (including The Boston Globe) got wrong.

Myth: Some headlines claimed that the legislature voted to expand the ban on the sale of the same 19 guns that the federal government has banned.

Fact: The guns are already banned in Massachusetts . The legislature only voted to clarify the definition of so-called "assault weapons," but made no changes to the number of guns included.

Fact: Our state`s gun ban was not due to disappear, nor will it become invalid if the federal ban sunsets in September.

Myth: The legislature somehow "won over" gun-rights supporters by including reforms.

Fact: NRA and Gun owners` Action League (GOAL) had made it very clear to the legislature that we would not give up any ground. NRA and GOAL supported this bill because it did not ban any guns, and because it made much-needed reforms.

Myth: Those legislators that wanted to expand the semi-auto gun ban claimed that they "spearheaded" S.2367.

Fact: Credit should be given to Senator Stephen Brewer (D- Barre) and Senator Richard T. Moore (D - Uxbridge) for the reform language.

Myth: The Massachusetts House approved a new version of the ban that would decouple the state definitions from the federal ones.

Fact: The bill merely takes the existing state references to federal law, and fixes the language to a point in time in 1994. Because that is the federal language is currently in effect, the net effect on Massachusetts gun owners is zero. No new gun bans are banned. Keep in mind that the state language in effect before this bill was NEVER set to expire.

With that in mind, NRA members should be very pleased in knowing that their efforts to educate and work with their local representatives and senators resulted in a successful reform action.

Thanks to you and the Gun Owners` Action League, lawful gun owners can now take advantage of this first set of real reforms in over five years.

For more information concerning this legislation you can contact ILA Grassroots at 1-800-392-8683 or the Gun Owners` Action League at 508-393-5333.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#38]
He is a political hack his gun opinion changed when he had to politic on a national level. He sucks bad again the republicans are fielding a douche or a turd sandwich you decide
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We hear this bullshit every election, and voting for the lesser of evils is what gets us a squad of shitbird republicans who are almost as or more worthless than the socialist cunt we have in office.

We know. You're voting Obama again. roflmao! btw, assault rifle? How did you come up with such a clever username? lmao

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah, much better to vote for the guy that is white Obama.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:48:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
explain away

Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts.  These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.

Quoted:
Quoted:

asshats?

dont care if dupe

From the NRA link:

I did. Click the links and read.

Yes his comments were screwed up and GOAL members were pissed about it. As they should have been. He still didn't have any affect on the MA AWB.

Remember, he was Gov of the Commiewealth of Moonbatchusetts at the time. That is the kind of talk that his constituents wanted to hear.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Let's try an analogy that will resonate with most of you people.

Look.  Either Obama or the GOP nominee will be elected President come November.  Those are the only two choices you have.

In the primary, fight for the candidate you want.

Let's ASSUME that you're right and everyone but your candidate is horrible.  In the general, if your candidate doesn't win the nomination, you're getting fucked in the ass come November.  There is no way around it.  You can either submit and take the 12 inch penis up your ass (Obama), or you can take a smaller penis in your ass (ANY Republican candidate).  Personally, if I have to go out of my way to minimize anal tearing and bleeding, I will.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Folks accused Reagan of "changing" his opinion, and becoming *more* conservative the longer he spent in public service...

It does not bother me that Romney has changed his opinion and has become *more* conservative as he seeks public office...

So, he has gained a conservative stance, joined the NRA, and changed his views towards "assault weapons." His change is in the *right* direction...

The truth of the matter is that even with his shooting his mouth off about "assault weapons," when it came down to it, he *increased* the rights of gun owners in MA through his elected office...

He had a liberal state government behind him, he had a Democrat Party state legistlature behind him... I am pretty sure that if deep-down he had a secret agenda to outlaw all weapons, he could have got it done... Instead, the NRA gave him some pretty good praise for his fight for gun owners while he was governor...

Yeah, someone changing in the *right* direction doesn't bother me... Reagan was a powerful and effective leader, and recieved the same criticism... As long as the change is in the *right* direction, it is good by me...

Like I said, if Romney wins the nomination, I will work to ensure Obama gets defeated...
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh yea, that makes things better.  Are you even  serious about that being a valid response?

And I'll vote for the republican nominee, but I sure as he'll hope it isn't Romney.

Quoted:
Quoted:
explain away

Quoted:
Quoted:

asshats?

dont care if dupe

From the NRA link:

I did. Click the links and read.

Yes his comments were screwed up and GOAL members were pissed about it. As they should have been. He still didn't have any affect on the MA AWB.

Remember, he was Gov of the Commiewealth of Moonbatchusetts at the time. That is the kind of talk that his constituents wanted to hear.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#45]
You won't catch me voting for a gun grabber, I will support the candidate(s) that most closely work within my own belief system. If that means Obama wins because my candidate didn't have enough support then that is how it works. The rest of you can sleep in the bed you make, voting for what you believe is the lesser of two evils still nets you evil.

Stop treating the primary like its already the General election. I keep hearing "I like blah blah, but they aren't electable, we have to vote for the guy who is electable" which is utter bullshit and typical of American laziness that the majority of the forum members here lambast daily. If you are holding your nose on election day while you vote for someone, you are doing something wrong.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:54:49 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm getting pretty damn sick and tired of holding my nose when I pull the voting lever.  I don't believe I can do again for Romney.  I am sure of one thing in this election, and that is that Ron Paul will uphold the USC.  Who else can we trust to do this??
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its so obvious its sad. Its all they got.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Give me Paul.

That is all that we got. The rest of them are complete hoe bags.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It has been said here before but it bears repeating:
Mitt is the candidate "they" want you to vote for.

Yeppers.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I had such high hopes for this election.  Now, I am just sick to my stomach

Maybe a miracle will happen

exactly how I feel. It was looking like we had something decent at first and then we're just left with the shittiest of the shitty.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top