Quoted:
"Somali-American Police Officers Association"
View Quote
That’s -not- racist.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So if you are on the block where the call report was from, and don’t have your cameras on, then when would you turn them on? After you first encounter either a witness or suspect? After you have bailed out of the car? After you have already arrested someone? Any policy that didn’t start recording before an officer would be likely to encounter anything specifically related to a call would be an idiotic policy. After you are already on the block, that would be idiotic.
View Quote
For what it's worth, they already had their guns drawn.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

For what it's worth, they already had their guns drawn.
View Quote
Yeah, obviously no need for the body cam if they only had their guns drawn. [as has already been pointed out: ]
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
accidentally?

bullshit, he meant to shoot her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Deep FRY that motherfucker, extra crispy. NO fucking reason for that action that can be "explained away", with out some SERIOUS shennajgans being pulled. IF he is that "scared" by somebody approaching where he happens to be, then WHO THE FUCK thought that it would be okay for him to a gun?
View Quote
100%
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Those tests are culturally biased and written by white males.

Which is why China and Japan beat the US?!?!
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Way back when this happened, the reports was a person, in the dark and unrecognizable, was running toward them in their squad car.  If it was not expected the complainant would be there to greet them, then I could imagine they suspected an ambush or bad guy intent on harming them.
View Quote
They were rolling up on a call reporting a possible assault in progress. I guess it would have been ridiculous to suspect that the complainant or victim would come running up to the patrol car. Actually I don't guess any such thing. What you say justifies DF like a female stranger smiling at you justifies grabbing her tits.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think the driver was in the middle of a conversation with her, the window on driver side down. I don't think it was a startle response.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Way back when this happened, the reports was a person, in the dark and unrecognizable, was running toward them in their squad car.  If it was not expected the complainant would be there to greet them, then I could imagine they suspected an ambush or bad guy intent on harming them.

Everyday on arfcom GD we hear keyborne rangers tell us how they are going to shoot them some bad guy if he even looks sideways at them.  But GD also wants to string up every police officer for everything, especially when they have no clue of what actually happened.  Monday morning quarterbacking is an arfcom GD sport that is highly competitive.
I think the driver was in the middle of a conversation with her, the window on driver side down. I don't think it was a startle response.
That was my understanding as well. Was he asleep? If not asleep, and the victim was talking to the other officer, why would he unholster and shoot past his partner? Was the window down or did he shoot through the glass? If she was indeed talking to the driver, I can’t see any reason for him to shoot her. Maybe she said something that flipped his jihadi switch? Who knows, but I bet he walks.

Also, if not bodycam shouldn’t there be a dashcam recording?
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They were rolling up on a call reporting a possible assault in progress. I guess it would have been ridiculous to suspect that the complainant or victim would come running up to the patrol car. Actually I don't guess any such thing. What you say justifies DF like a female stranger smiling at you justifies grabbing her tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's in the alley getting raped.Cop car pulls in and rapist takes off.She runs to the cops thinking "I'm saved,the cops are hngggggggggggg". (Not what happened,but could very well have)

Shoot first,ask questions later,all about making it home no matter what.No reason for them to take risks or chances-not what they are paid for.

Some people shouldn't be cops-just like the cops that lit up the homeowner thru a closed door.

I'll be shocked if he goes to prison......
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What is it?
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is it?
IQ tests
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That was weird to me also. Is the regular Association not diverse enough?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For sure. There has to be maybe 87 of them nationwide.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#14]
http://www.startribune.com/ma-am-stay-with-me-teenage-witness-takes-the-stand-as-jurors-see-cellphone-video-of-damond-shooting-s-aftermath/508703622/

Dunlap’s investigation showed that Noor and Harrity responded to 12 separate calls for service that night — including two related to the shooting — during their shift, ranging from a call involving an “emotionally-disturbed person” at a nearby senior living facility.

Noor, Dunlap testified, activated his body worn camera on half of those calls, while Harrity never turned his recording device on, until after Damond was shot.
View Quote
http://www.startribune.com/what-we-learned-thursday-in-court-at-mohamed-noor-s-murder-trial/508782352/

Harrity said he views every police call as a threat “until it’s no longer a threat anymore.”
View Quote
Every call is a threat, but he never turned his camera on for the previous 12 calls that shift?
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.startribune.com/ma-am-stay-with-me-teenage-witness-takes-the-stand-as-jurors-see-cellphone-video-of-damond-shooting-s-aftermath/508703622/

Dunlap’s investigation showed that Noor and Harrity responded to 12 separate calls for service that night — including two related to the shooting — during their shift, ranging from a call involving an “emotionally-disturbed person” at a nearby senior living facility.

Noor, Dunlap testified, activated his body worn camera on half of those calls, while Harrity never turned his recording device on, until after Damond was shot.
http://www.startribune.com/what-we-learned-thursday-in-court-at-mohamed-noor-s-murder-trial/508782352/

Harrity said he views every police call as a threat “until it’s no longer a threat anymore.”
Every call is a threat, but he never turned his camera on for the previous 12 calls that shift?
In my line of work, we call that officer's behavior "Emblematic of a culture of non-compliance".
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Most likely outcome is Noor will see no penalty beyond the  loss of his job, and a fresh recruit selected only on the basis of demographics will be hired in his place.  This new recruit will be equally skilled in the law, policy, marksmanship, and courage.

There's a TINY possibility that this case will cause policies to be passed requiring constantly running cameras, or, as I hope, legislation that dictates state wide camera policy as well as  periodic review and fines for officers found to be failing to turn cameras on when they should.

EVENTUALLY, this kind of behavior is going to continue until the citizenry is sick of police being able to shoot at the smallest provocation and use the magic words 'but I was scared!' and changes are going to be made.  Some potential changes that I personally hope for is #1 strip an officer involved in such an incident of credentials permanently. #2 instead of viewing those cases in the split second of the shooting, back it up 5 minutes and say 'Did the officer take appropriate steps leading up to the shooting?  Did his actions de escalate or escalate the situation?  Did he approach the situation in a way that allowed him to be as informed as possible?'   So if officers really thought they were likely to be driving into an ambush and stated this was why they shot so quickly, the question then becomes, if an officer really thought he was driving into an ambush, wouldn't he #1 turn his body camera on #2 sweep the area with his lights extensively as he approached #3 called for backup #4 chosen the spot to stop the squad in the best tactical location #5 both partners would be looking out eyes peeled for threat vs chatting casually.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well it couldn't have been negligent, as he was a highly trained professional. It couldn't have been deliberate, because Mayor Betsy said he was wonderful

So it must have been an accident.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't see anything on the trial.

This lady:

Was accidentally shot by this officer:
I strongly disagree with the use of that term.
Well it couldn't have been negligent, as he was a highly trained professional. It couldn't have been deliberate, because Mayor Betsy said he was wonderful

So it must have been an accident.
Betsy fucking Hodges walked into a Black Lives Matter protest outside the 4th precinct, picked up a sign, and added herself to those protesting the police.

She brought her protective detail, all  MPLS police, into that shit. She was literally protesting against her protective detail. Total stupid fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In my line of work, we call that officer's behavior "Emblematic of a culture of non-compliance".
View Quote
I can't find a copy of the SOP in effect at the time of the shooting, but less then 2 weeks later they changed the SOP to make more calls mandatory body cam on. The head of the police union in Minn complained about it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Ohh boy, here we go!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He doesn't look like the Somalies we have here.
View Quote
He is benidiri.

They're the more Arab looking short guys.

The other ones look like the assholes from the Tom Hanks movie where he says he is the captain now. Those are the bushmen.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
One of the single most heinous acts by a police officer I've heard of.

Fucker needs to hang by his Somali neck.
View Quote
I worked with a coward like that, he pulled his weapon and aimed it at a 10 year old one night to "quote, scare him"
I turned him in, this was witnessed by no less than 5 officers , not one lied , he was terminated 5 days later.
He threatened me in bar one knight a couple years later , he refused to go out back of the bar and repeat it.

I hate cowards and bullies
That MFer who pulled on that 10 year old was always l;ate to bar fight calls or any calls where he might get hit.
I watched him stand there while his partner struggled to get a suspect under control, another officer was closer and pushed him out of the way and helped cuff the guy.

If you ask why I didn't intervene , i was covering the guys buddy who was still in the car and acting fidgety
Thats the kind of situation a coward puts you in, leave the spot where you are covering someone , go to aid the other officer and 2 or 3 get shot by the guy I was supposed to cover, you don't leave the second suspect uncovered , turns out there was a 38 under his seat , so who knows, but it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, training , follow it or die.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:33:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Accidentally on purpose?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Let's put an auxilary sensor in the holster that ensures the cam is on if your weapon is drawn.
View Quote
That technology is quickly on its way to police holsters
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 11:46:54 PM EDT
[#24]
If you’re in a car and you believed you are going to get ambushed then just step on the accelerator and escape the killzone. I’m tired of lethal force being just another tool in the tool bag and not considered as serious as it is. I know it’s not an apples to apples comparison but can you imagine justifying as a concealed weapons holder shooting someone from your car window because you got spooked. Unreal.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not having a cam turned on because you're not expecting anything is like not having a round chambered.
Let's put an auxilary sensor in the holster that ensures the cam is on if your weapon is drawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not having a cam turned on because you're not expecting anything is like not having a round chambered.
You willing to pay for such a nonexistent high tech piece of gear?

Quoted:

So if you are on the block where the call report was from, and don’t have your cameras on, then when would you turn them on? After you first encounter either a witness or suspect? After you have bailed out of the car? After you have already arrested someone? Any policy that didn’t start recording before an officer would be likely to encounter anything specifically related to a call would be an idiotic policy. After you are already on the block, that would be idiotic.
I generally turn mine on when I get out of my car.
There's usually some preliminary house-keeping and note-taking from the call ticket on the screen that doesn't need to be recorded, and recording all of that uselessly on each call would add up to a lot of needless recording and cut down on BWC battery life. You really have to be selective on when you're running your camera; if you run it for every little thing at the beginning of your shift, you'll run out of battery life long before the end of an eight hour shift.
So I generally turn my camera on as I get out of the car and do some narrative for the benefit of the guy who runs our camera program so he knows what call ticket to attach the video to.
I can see where having her approach the car would short circuit that normal process if they follow a similar process. I've had people approach my car as I've arrived and before I've gotten out/ started my BWC
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 3:26:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There's usually some preliminary house-keeping and note-taking from the call ticket on the screen that doesn't need to be recorded, and recording all of that uselessly on each call would add up to a lot of needless recording and cut down on BWC battery life. You really have to be selective on when you're running your camera; if you run it for every little thing at the beginning of your shift, you'll run out of battery life long before the end of an eight hour shift.
So I generally turn my camera on as I get out of the car and do some narrative for the benefit of the guy who runs our camera program so he knows what call ticket to attach the video to.
I can see where having her approach the car would short circuit that normal process if they follow a similar process. I've had people approach my car as I've arrived and before I've gotten out/ started my BWC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Since the technology already exists, it’s just a matter of how much society cares about dead citizens.

Body cams were expensive. Many cops didn’t want to wear or use them. And yet they have generally supported officers and their statements, not the bad guys. I expect the same will happen when they are activated by the act of drawing a gun. Sure would have answered a lot of questions here, ya think? Maybe in the mean time departments, and officers, might want to rethink when they start recording. So they don’t get short circuited and miss that part when someone ends up dead.

And I don’t think you individually are doing anything wrong. But I also don’t think anything will change in the Minneapolis PD either, until they are forced to. Again, good cops should be all for this.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 6:13:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Dude needs to be in prison.
View Quote
...in General Population.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 6:31:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Most likely outcome is Noor will see no penalty beyond the  loss of his job, and a fresh recruit selected only on the basis of demographics will be hired in his place.  This new recruit will be equally skilled in the law, policy, marksmanship, and courage.

There's a TINY possibility that this case will cause policies to be passed requiring constantly running cameras, or, as I hope, legislation that dictates state wide camera policy as well as  periodic review and fines for officers found to be failing to turn cameras on when they should.

EVENTUALLY, this kind of behavior is going to continue until the citizenry is sick of police being able to shoot at the smallest provocation and use the magic words 'but I was scared!' and changes are going to be made.  Some potential changes that I personally hope for is #1 strip an officer involved in such an incident of credentials permanently. #2 instead of viewing those cases in the split second of the shooting, back it up 5 minutes and say 'Did the officer take appropriate steps leading up to the shooting?  Did his actions de escalate or escalate the situation?  Did he approach the situation in a way that allowed him to be as informed as possible?'   So if officers really thought they were likely to be driving into an ambush and stated this was why they shot so quickly, the question then becomes, if an officer really thought he was driving into an ambush, wouldn't he #1 turn his body camera on #2 sweep the area with his lights extensively as he approached #3 called for backup #4 chosen the spot to stop the squad in the best tactical location #5 both partners would be looking out eyes peeled for threat vs chatting casually.
View Quote
Your last paragraph is awfully similar to a lot of poor legislation being proposed by the left in CA currently. We have good, solid case law governing UoF. I’ve seen nothing from Noor that leads me to believe it was a justifiable shoot. The part regarding him refusing to speak with investigators is especially telling in my mind
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 7:18:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Since the technology already exists, it’s just a matter of how much society cares about dead citizens.

Body cams were expensive. Many cops didn’t want to wear or use them. And yet they have generally supported officers and their statements, not the bad guys. I expect the same will happen when they are activated by the act of drawing a gun. Sure would have answered a lot of questions here, ya think? Maybe in the mean time departments, and officers, might want to rethink when they start recording. So they don’t get short circuited and miss that part when someone ends up dead.

And I don’t think you individually are doing anything wrong. But I also don’t think anything will change in the Minneapolis PD either, until they are forced to. Again, good cops should be all for this.
View Quote
The reality is that for some agencies, the BWC craze is already ending, as they've found that they cannot support the associated costs.
SJWs are upset that the cameras didn't support their anti-police rhetoric.
This tech may exist, but its beyond what most agencies and their localities will pay.
A standard police duty holster runs around $200 just for the  holster, already a steep cost per officer.
Agencies aren't going to be willing to double or triple that expense.
Dollars and cents.
I've said this before, but agencies in general are a lot poorer than many here seem to realize.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:31:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Every body cam I've seen or installed has a trigger to activate the moment you turn on the rollers.

Outside of that, you'd need to manually start recording.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a Black-only Police union in Baltimore, "The Vanguard". They apparently have a lot of political pull (I learned this on the Wire but I looked it up and it's a thing).

But wasn't he the only Somali cop? Was there a union just for him?
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#36]
How much trouble would it be to install cameras that cover the entire 360 degree perimeter of the car instead of having just the dash cam?  I'm guessing that information storage would be the biggest pain in the ass, but then again, you could rewrite the regulations to say that only actual footage of actual incidents must be saved until inexpensive storage methods are developed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The reality is that for some agencies, the BWC craze is already ending, as they've found that they cannot support the associated costs.
SJWs are upset that the cameras didn't support their anti-police rhetoric.
This tech may exist, but its beyond what most agencies and their localities will pay.
A standard police duty holster runs around $200 just for the  holster, already a steep cost per officer.
Agencies aren't going to be willing to double or triple that expense.
Dollars and cents.
I've said this before, but agencies in general are a lot poorer than many here seem to realize.
View Quote
Sheeeit I work for a good sized dept with a very large budget and we still can’t afford body cams. Our dash cams are Panasonic, they sort of work, but meh, we still have trouble buying quality, necessary equipment. I’ve had my dash cams reviewed at least a dozen times for complaints. I’ve been exonerated each time. I’m good with cameras. I think the whole “if it’s not on camera, it didn’t happen” attitude adopted by lawyers once body cams are introduced is absolutely horse crap. I think there’s a lot of privacy issues and financial issues.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Guaranteed.

Multiple defense theories will be used, from PTSD from the Somalia civil war to racial discrimination in the US to "she made a move, he had to get it on."

It'll be blamed on bad training or some shit & all this will be swept under the rug after the not guilty verdict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’ll probably get off...
Guaranteed.

Multiple defense theories will be used, from PTSD from the Somalia civil war to racial discrimination in the US to "she made a move, he had to get it on."

It'll be blamed on bad training or some shit & all this will be swept under the rug after the not guilty verdict.
It's not being swept under the rug, the piece of shit is in trial and I'd bet the farm he's found guilty.
I wonder if the cop blockers here actually hope he's acquitted, just to validate their goofy bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Wonder what our founders would think of the notion of giving a gun and badge to a man who follows a religion based on the killing, deception, and destruction of western democratic values?

Islam and America are, at their core, polar opposites. No muslim should ever hold authority over any American, ever. Not in the classroom, the city hall, or the law.

I would rather die than submit to the phony authority of one of these Neanderthals. I learned everything I needed to know about them on 9/11 and in the wars following. I heard the shots from the Garland art show shooting from my office parking lot, this filth is right here in my backyard.

They’ve got the guts to attack our schools, malls, workplaces, or shoot ‘accidentally’ a white woman in her pajamas, and then have the nerve to bitch and moan about hatred when somebody hoses down one of their mosques?

Time to turn this affirmative action hired officer into a windchime, and send a message to the Somalimuzz community. You are guests here, act like it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 8:59:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why not just 24/7 body cams? Wouldn't you like to see live action footage of some cop taking a piss in an alley?
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:01:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:02:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Everyday on arfcom GD we hear keyborne rangers tell us how they are going to shoot them some bad guy if he even looks sideways at them.  But GD also wants to string up every police officer for everything, especially when they have no clue of what actually happened.  Monday morning quarterbacking is an arfcom GD sport that is highly competitive.
View Quote
I dunno man.  I'll defend cops in the gray areas but I'm not planting my flag on this hill.
Like the DPD cop Amber somebody shooting the guy in his own apartment, while far and few between, some police shootings are just bad.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That’s -not- racist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That’s -not- racist.
The Dallas PD has a black police officer association and a Latino police officer association.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#45]
She should have been wearing her head scarf.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#46]
When you invite the man into your life, you shouldn't leave the house or your car, let them come to you, have all the lights on.  Cops are human they make mistakes, don't help them make a mistake.  Better yet don't invite the man into your life.  She could have called the cops and then stayed put.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

She was talking to his partner, who was in the driver's seat.

Maybe wearing PJ's instead of a hijab pushed gigabrain over the edge.

Allah! She has not covered herself! Derka derka derka BANG.

https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_29/2074881/170717-justine-damond-cr-0721_0da1170e4f52f4596dbccd23e257cfa1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/03/20/20/4A61A5DE00000578-5524259-Noor_pictured_shot_Damond_in_the_stomach_when_she_approached_his-m-11_1521578383008.jpg

Don't take my word for it. Let the official state legal dude handle it:

"State prosecutor and head of the County Attorney's office, Mike Freeman, said that there was 'no evidence' that Noor was threatened by Justine.

'In the short time between when Ms Damond-Ruszczyk approached the squad car and the time Officer Noor fired the fatal shot, there is no evidence that officer Noor encountered a threat, appreciated a threat, investigated a threat or confirmed a threat that justified his decision to use deadly force,' he said.

'Instead, Officer Noor recklessly and intentionally fired his handgun from the passenger seat in disregard for human life. Such actions violate the criminal law.'

Ever had someone fire past you from the passenger seat? I sure haven't.

What was genius thinking? Seriously.

What kind of guy instinct pushes one to shoot an unarmed female seeking help?

Maybe I'm just uncultured.
View Quote
Perhaps he didn't have a cactus handy.

Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Islam and America are, at their core, polar opposites. No muslim should ever hold authority over any American, ever. Not in the classroom, the city hall, or the law.
View Quote
Good luck ever getting that passed.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There's a Black-only Police union in Baltimore, "The Vanguard". They apparently have a lot of political pull (I learned this on the Wire but I looked it up and it's a thing).

But wasn't he the only Somali cop? Was there a union just for him?
View Quote
The Minn union has his back. If they didn't, all the Leo witnesses called by the prosecution would be more cooperative with them.
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Dallas PD has a black police officer association and a Latino police officer association.
View Quote
LA Sheriffs department had a Asian undersheriff as a high up in a Aryan cop gang. Their racial quotas are out of control.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top