BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not worried as long as he is free yelling loudly about everything being a conspiracy.  I'll start to worry when he disappears

I'm surprised he hasn't, he's completely corpse fucking insane.  And I don't mean insane like he would fuck a hot, recently deceased corpse I'm talking maggot infested 18 month old corpse fucker.  

His disappearance would involve a subtle, non high speed chase where he would "lose" the tail (a blue van with a family of super-spies cunningly disguised as a regular family heading to the beach) he has behind him that he breathlessly describes.  Then it would involve them tracking him via his cell phone (he could tell, it would have a blinking light on it alerting him to their tracking).  He would discard it then manage to escape to his hideout in the woods where he would transmit daily with his incredible story and predictions for the coming war.

I really don't think he believes all the shit he says. He knows there are loonies out there and is cashing in off it. ( I hope)
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#2]
And he usually is right on the money not.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
EVERYBODY HURRY!!! GRAB ONE!!

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/11242007/view/SIG552s.jpg

Can I have more than one?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Ok, thanks a whole hell of a lot guys...

You could have left a SIG for me, but this crate is what's left and I don't even have any 7.62X54r ammo.

http://www.armsbid.com/uploads/lots/32/1482.jpg

Those M44's will get the job done!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude is a fucking psycho.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Alex is the voice of reason with cogent ,up to the minite analysis breaking pre civil war coverage!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82WlLg7bOA
You cereal?

Thuper cereal.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#8]
My problem with him, is that people immediately invision his crazy shit when you try to talk about gun confiscation or how the president should be born in the US.  There ARE bad things out there right now and there ARE government conspericies, but c'mon man!  I just saw a guy on his site talk about how the NWO is using maps of Gotham City to show previously commited atrocities, like the BP oil spill, along with acts yet to be commited, like bombing the New Madrid fault to flood the US.  He said more, but I just couldn't take it.  Not even super encrypted biometric thumb drives with maps.  Gotham City.  WTF.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its DEFCON, not DEATHCON.

. Not when we are paraphrasing Alex Jones, this is definitely DEATHCON 1

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Alex just contradicted the rapture.   I think he is a false prophet.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#11]
another crazy motherfucker thread

Is something in the water today?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
another crazy motherfucker thread

Is something in the water today?

Yes...Alex says its fluoride that making folks retarded and shit...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top