Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
basically he is saying the plan is to bait a civil war via enforcement  of gun ban which inevitably leads to enough collateral damage sufficient to justify FOREIGN TROOPS.

Interesting correlations with the ramped up ammo and armor for DHS, hollywoods red dawn and Lincoln brainwash formulas
, and the creepy .mil manuals on creating a super slavestate.

Its food for thought.

REMEMBER even if its all true....NULLIFICATION answers it perfectly.

Americas fate is Irrevocably tied to the Oath and the Integrity or lack thereof of those who swore it.

Oathkeepers.org

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the biggest gun nuts I know lives in France.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our troops are in 35 foreign countries. It does stand to reason that foreign troops could be used. Zero did sign an agreement with France for mutual support in case of civil war.

Any more info on this?

It is code named operation frog jump

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Our troops are in 35 foreign countries.  It does stand to reason that foreign troops could be used.  Zero did sign an agreement with France for mutual support in case of civil war.

I have heard a rumor that the French may not have a strong will to fight. Something about "we surrender" or something.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
DanTSX - I have that video... hahahahahah

Quoted:

Quoted:

basically he is saying the plan is to bait a civil war via enforcement of gun ban which inevitably leads to enough collateral damage sufficient to justify FOREIGN TROOPS.

Interesting correlations with the ramped up ammo and armor for DHS, hollywoods red dawn and Lincoln brainwash formulas

Its food for thought.

Americas fate is Irrevocably tied to the Oath and the Integrity or lack thereof of those who swore it.

Oathkeepers.org

What is nullification?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, aren't you the guy that gets banished from GD when you go on some crazy religious tirade about some obscure bible verse, and then get uppity about Catholics?
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]

That sounds like the scramble alert SAC bomber crews received at their alert shacks during the 1970s.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OP, aren't you the guy that gets banished from GD when you go on some crazy religious tirade about some obscure bible verse, and then get uppity about Catholics?

I am not that guy.

I AM THIS GUY!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Kebw3wDRc
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
well if is happens it happens. I always figured this nation would end in either a peaceful separation of the middle and the coasts or a bloody war with the same results.  I am prepared as best as I can be for it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]
It's late and I'm going to bed.

Fuck it i'll civil war or whatever tomorrow.

Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not that guy.

I AM THIS GUY!!!

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Alex jones is entertaining, I guess. If that is what you are into.  He is about like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and the rest of them as far as I am concerned.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Alex is the voice of reason with cogent ,up to the minite analysis breaking pre civil war coverage!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q82WlLg7bOA

basically he says the plan is to create a civil war situation created via gun confiscation then after sufficient collateral damage is suffered the pretext to bring in foreign troops to enforce the ban will materialize.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Full retard?

It is a full Diane Feinstein

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
basically he is saying the plan is to bait a civil war via enforcement  of gun ban which inevitably leads to enough collateral damage sufficient to justify FOREIGN TROOPS.

Its food for thought.

Oathkeepers.org

If he was all knowing and saw the lizard people/Obama civil war/ omnipotent .gov wouldn't those entities be perfectly capable of taking him out before he spouted all of their secret plans

They can't do that.  It would prove everything he's saying is true.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:52:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

He has really porked out lately.

I meet him briefly last month. He is a short Stocky dude, looked like he could throw a hard punch if he needed too.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Dude sounds like he's taking a shit the whole time he's talking... I can't listen to that!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I do the best AJ impersonation. Cracks my friends up.

Sheeple!! You're nothing more than slaves, ignorant slaves! The Bilderburgers own you and you can't see it! They will sacrifice you to Molok at Bohemian Grove as you sleep! Henry Kissinger was there! I saw it!

But I really can do it in a good AJ voice...  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Alex is the voice of reason with cogent ,up to the minite analysis breaking pre civil war coverage!!!

basically he says the plan is to create a civil war situation created via gun confiscation then after sufficient collateral damage is suffered the pretext to bring in foreign troops to enforce the ban will materialize.

Oh shit, is it Thursday again?  But this time, it's _for sure_.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
EVERYBODY HURRY!!! GRAB ONE!!

http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/11242007/view/SIG552s.jpg

I came just a little.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Full retard?

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Alex Jones' rhetoric matches this thread's links:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_137/1410758_DHS_insider_tells_gun_confiscation_plans_for_2013.html

Not sure if this is all Herp-Derp or if I should be buggin' out.

Thanks for posting this...I missed that thread.

This should be read...another thing to keep in the file in the mind and watch for correlations as things unfold...

GOD is in Control.

:)

JESUS-IS-LORD.com

II SAMUEL 10:12
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This seems.... familiar, didn't this happen already? Lexington and Concord? Back in the 18th century?  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:34:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Alex is the voice of reason

This is the guy who right up to 00:01 01/01/2000 was on the air screaming and weeping that the world was about to end, that everyone was going to die and everyone listening should immediately drop everything and run for the hills. As soon as the world didn't end, he switched immediately to ''I was only joking''.

Quoted:

You mean the one about setting up refugee shelters and PoW camps? It's not like the USA is heavily involved in disaster relief and a couple of wars where taking large numbers of suspected enemy combatants prisoner is a regular occurance. It HAS to be for setting up the FEMA concentration camps! It's the only explanation! (Please ignore that their super secret deathcamp manual is freely downloaded from the US militaries own website for all to see)
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:36:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He's risking his own life by reporting this.

I wonder if the CIA/FBI/Secret Service is back at his studios, and he is simply telling them to wait until his on air segment is over, again?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Can I have two?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:04:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure I'll be much use in he fight since I have this raging boner!

I read that in Archer's voice

+1

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:08:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Man, they are Gorgeous

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:20:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don't mind if I do. Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:04:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If he was all knowing and saw the lizard people/Obama civil war/ omnipotent .gov wouldn't those entities be perfectly capable of taking him out before he spouted all of their secret plans

They took him out years ago and replaced him with a lizard person. They use the Alex Jones Show to obsfucate, misinform, and make the truth sound ridiculous. They have been so successful that even the people most likely to accept the message, like many here, are the ones who most vociferously ridicule the truth.

Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_137/1410758_DHS_insider_tells_gun_confiscation_plans_for_2013.html

This should be read...another thing to keep in the file in the mind and watch for correlations as things unfold...

GOD is in Control.

JESUS-IS-LORD.com

In the first page of the interview cited in above link "the ulsterman report"'s insider is said to be legit. However googling "triond stanza ulsterman report" indicates its an onion like hit driven content fabricator.

I found something from "rosebud" from May 2012 that read the same sans the gun ban.

Seems like content fabricator saw the gun ban looming  and decided now is the time to create a more potent hit generator, and basically just added it to the May stuff!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's risking his own life by reporting this.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOD is in Control.

JESUS-IS-LORD.com

In the first page of the interview cited in above link "the ulsterman report"'s insider is said to be legit. However googling "triond stanza ulsterman report" indicates its an onion like hit driven content fabricator.

I found something from "rosebud" from May 2012 that read the same sans the gun ban.

Seems like content fabricator saw the gun ban looming  and decided now is the time to create a more potent hit generator, and basically just added it to the May stuff!

Good to know. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm not worried as long as he is free yelling loudly about everything being a conspiracy.  I'll start to worry when he disappears
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not that guy.

I AM THIS GUY!!!

You brought back the ball swinging from your head video!

Nice. I wasn't sure if this was a serious VictorUnit post in the OP, but then I thought, when do you joke about conspiracies?

Speed

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#36]
VictorUnit, where do the Nephilim fit into this whole civil war/gun confiscation plan?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

VictorUnit, where do the Nephilim fit into this whole civil war/gun confiscation plan?

A better question might be: at what point do the nephilim/alien/demons show up?

Or: what is Project Blue Beam for $400 Alex

Speed

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:29:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

SIR YES SIR!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:33:07 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I'm not worried as long as he is free yelling loudly about everything being a conspiracy.  I'll start to worry when he disappears

I'm surprised he hasn't, he's completely corpse fucking insane.  And I don't mean insane like he would fuck a hot, recently deceased corpse I'm talking maggot infested 18 month old corpse fucker.

His disappearance would involve a subtle, non high speed chase where he would "lose" the tail (a blue van with a family of super-spies cunningly disguised as a regular family heading to the beach) he has behind him that he breathlessly describes.  Then it would involve them tracking him via his cell phone (he could tell, it would have a blinking light on it alerting him to their tracking).  He would discard it then manage to escape to his hideout in the woods where he would transmit daily with his incredible story and predictions for the coming war.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

I still want to know why demons/fallen angels need faux-UFO's.  Seems like a dumb plan for a demon, impersonating an alien.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I think I'll believe it when the "EARTHQUAKE ALERT!" kid announces it.

Until then...
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

I still want to know why demons/fallen angels need faux-UFO's.  Seems like a dumb plan for a demon, impersonating an alien.

Obviously to take over the world, which is ruled by Satan and hates Jesus, so it needs to be conquered, by Satan's minions...or something like that

Speed

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

FUck that I'm in for one of those, make it two so the wife won't be jealous
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Ok, thanks a whole hell of a lot guys...
You could have left a SIG for me, but this crate is what's left and I don't even have any 7.62X54r ammo.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ALET! ALET! AFFIX ADEQUATE ALUMINIZATION AND AFFIX BAYONETS FORWARD!!!  

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Get some!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They took him out years ago and replaced him with a lizard person. They use the Alex Jones Show to obsfucate, misinform, and make the truth sound ridiculous. They have been so successful that even the people most likely to accept the message, like many here, are the ones who most vociferously ridicule the truth.

Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

I liked when the Bilderburgs were meeting right before the election, and AJ was doing on the spot reporting about how they were eating human babies that had been dipped in gold. I laughed for hours because of that douchebag.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You cereal?

Super cereal!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top