BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please post more. I know there are some good cops on this site, I just wish they were more vocal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a cop and I'm not sure I support the police.  Some of them are pretty frightening motherfuckers.

Please post more. I know there are some good cops on this site, I just wish they were more vocal.
24 year cop here. Lieutenant. Fuck her and anyone who wants this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
So, ignoring the constitution and violating federal law is necessary to "support the police" in her mind?

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]
News flash... every major police department has 5% at the top that are politicians through and through.

Most never did the job, were afraid to, or think real police work is beneath them.

Their focus is climbing the ladder and there’s little respect or support from the workers.

They are a bad joke....
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
News flash... every major police department has 5% at the top that are politicians through and through.

Most never did the job, were afraid to, or think real police work is beneath them.

Their focus is climbing the ladder and there's little respect or support from the workers.

They are a bad joke....
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't like cops 20 years ago, so I didn't need help to not like them now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
So if you don't agreed with her your against the police?  She should be fired immediately.  She has no right to tells people what they should or shouldn't believe.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh look, another GD cop thread.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

More like stupid diversity hire saying stupid diversity hire shit. What she wants is against the fucking law, but I guess it is too much to ask a fucking police chief to know this. Stupid fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah, I expected the ACAB crowd would show, regardless. And here you are.
View Quote

Sheriffs are accountable to voters. Police chiefs are accountable to bureaucrats.

One of those setups is better than the other. If you think that makes me ‘ACAB’ then I can’t help you. If you can’t entertain that idea without taking it personally I can’t help you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

More like stupid diversity hire saying stupid diversity hire shit. What she wants is against the fucking law, but I guess it is too much to ask a fucking police chief to know this. Stupid fucking bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She wants the law changed for the worse for gun owners
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sheriffs are accountable to voters. Police chiefs are accountable to bureaucrats.

One of those setups is better than the other. If you think that makes me 'ACAB' then I can't help you. If you can't entertain that idea without taking it personally I can't help you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I expected the ACAB crowd would show, regardless. And here you are.

One of those setups is better than the other. If you think that makes me 'ACAB' then I can't help you. If you can't entertain that idea without taking it personally I can't help you.

I don't take it personally at all. You don't like anything that cops do, regardless of the way they got to where they are, as espoused by your posts.

It's no more personal to me than the guy who curses me because he gets arrested for slapping his wife.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm a cop and I'm not sure I support the police.  Some of them are pretty frightening motherfuckers.
View Quote
This.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't take it personally at all. You don't like anything that cops do, regardless of the way they got to where they are, as espoused by your posts.

View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How many real Cops were passed over for promotion during her more than likely sheltered rise up the ranks?
View Quote
Well she's the chief right? So all of them
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#15]
You must do your job within the limits of the law, including, and especially, the Constitution.

Maybe you should make a sandwich if you can't hack it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#16]
PSA - I learned It By Watching You!
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#17]
MARIO SAVIO - "Operation of the Machine"
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:02:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I dont blindly support cops, especially on this issue. I've seen to many power drunk cops pull of unconsitutional crap because "muh orders". I cant even recall a cop that was willing to sacrifice his career for civil and constitutional rights. The FBI really dont need to KGB in the field when boys in blue will do it for them. Cops also have too broad search and seizure discretion with a traffic stop.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Fuck that lady!
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How many real Cops were passed over for promotion during her more than likely sheltered rise up the ranks?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#21]
More like the police are against us. They used to be citizens on patrol but now there are a lot of bullies with badges. They need to clean their own house first.

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#22]
So if I think background checks and all other federal gun control are all a bunch of unconstitutional security theater bullshit, does that count as two middle fingers?

If so,

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#23]
I say we compromise. No more serial numbers on guns and all present serial numbers can be altered or removed without penalty.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Okay lady.  ???????
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you're saying I probably DO need Thermals?

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:25:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look my man, it has been legally ruled that they have no obligation to protect you.

Think about what that leaves open for them to be used for. It isn't anything good.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:33:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:34:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should flex your internet cred on 'em and see how that works out for ya.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh look it's another chief that refuses to police based on where the crime is due to the political optics that wants to blame guns instead.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A few years ago I defend a gun cases and I ask for info on any gun trace on the recovered firearm. I didn't ask but I'm confident the gun was stolen. I'm told the police didn't do a trace. Hmm okay.

So after the case is over for quite awhile I ask the prosecutor if the gun was traced. It seems like it almost had to be stolen for various reasons. He says no, they didn't bother, lots of guns used by criminals in Ny start out in  transactions in PA or OH so no one bothered. Too bad as it was a nice old gun that I bet was stolen from some old guy years ago.

I'd never paid attention before, I just assumed guns routinely recovered from crimes were traced
View Quote

The ATF went around a few years ago and wanting more guns traced. This DRASTICALLY increased trace numbers and recovery numbers. The problem is that a TON of gun were mislabeled as recovered rather than impounded for safekeeping. Now it looks like we have a gun problem.

The ATF then wanted traces to be done, so they could justify more positions. It was all a game. So, we were tracing guns that were impounded as part of an accident or something, just because it sounded like a great idea. Guns being traced back the current owner quite often.

And when cops can't find a serial number or are not sure what the serial number is, " None" or No S/N are listed and now it must be a ghost gun!

Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:42:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Okay then.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#34]
NWA was right...
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:44:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Someone sent me this. I encourage it to be shared far and wide on different platforms or even just in your own HTF so folks can ask their policd chiefs if they share this view. Some comments on the video may also be appreciated.

Louisville KY police chief, formerly of Atlanta PD I think, says that people who dont support a national digital firearm registry are giving police the middle finger and do not support law enforcement.

https://youtu.be/HdXTbO9tfwg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXTbO9tfwg

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I can't think of a single reason I actually need a LEO. Hell... If I called 911 rfn response time would easily be an hour plus.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#38]
If anything, Louisville police are used to people not supporting them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 11:47:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote
first post.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Leftist infiltration is doing wonders for our institutions. These people are activist, never forget it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
She's right.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:25:39 AM EDT
[#43]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:26:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Well I don’t support any registry so…
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I can't think of a single reason I actually need a LEO. Hell... If I called 911 rfn response time would easily be an hour plus.
View Quote

Yep. We're largely on our own here, cops only run traffic.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:30:18 AM EDT
[#46]
I’m an LEO and diasagee with her.  I guess I am against myself.  Many new cops scare the hell out of me.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah, anyone who is a LT or above gave up on being an actual cop as soon as they put on the white shirt.  Absolute politicians, especially anyone who went to the FBI academy and is proud of it.  After that, any actual "law enforcement" is non-existent.  I say that as a 25+ year LEO with time with a municipal dept, Army CID, an MS and PhD in Criminal Justice, and a JD.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:41:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Local Police Chief Declares You are Against the Police

View Quote

well, in this case, she would be correct.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Top Top