Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think anyone else stood a chance.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:25:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is the most depressing potus race ever. I hate even watching the news.
Trump is our only hope of beating but he's such an easy target. He's got the lowest approval rating among registered female republicans ever.

Call it sour grapes but he's the reason this election isn't about issues.

Our only hope at this point is a low turnout for dem voters.
View Quote

3rd sentence NAILED it

Get over it and deal with what we got NOW !

SO SICK of all the, woe is me, if only , , crap  If that's the way you guys live your lives no wonder your a bitter lonely basement dweller.

THAT, is over and DONE WITH, deal with what is facing you TODAY, and in the days ahead.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#3]
After watching this shitshow of an election cycle THE ONLY candidate with the balls to go toe to toe with these Dem fuckers has been Trump.  

I was a Cruz supporter but can now see exactly how this would have gone with ANY other candidate.....EXACTLY the way it has always gone.....Ie....McStain, and Romney.....Both of whom would have been better than FBHO or FHRC.  

My hope is that Trump supporters are legion and/or that Russia does hack the vote and skew it towards Trump.

You can only be ethical and moral as long as your enemy allows it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yet look at how many people Trump gets to his rallies.  Something is amiss with how he's been treated in the media and the reality of his draw.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm voting for Trump. I just wish we had someone with better general approval ratings and lower disapproval ratings.

Trump one the primaries based on bravado and his policy knowledge is abysmal.

Hilary is gonna beat Trump and we will be living in Obama 3rd term for the next four years.

The next scotus appointment will absolutely fuck the 2A.

I'm just not hopeful, guys. Sorry.

Yet look at how many people Trump gets to his rallies.  Something is amiss with how he's been treated in the media and the reality of his draw.

The problem with counting crowd size is that it’s not data as much as anecdotes. Romney drew tens of thousands to a rally in Hillsborough County, Florida in the last week of the campaign, and lost the key I-4 Corridor county by almost seven points and 36,000 votes. In the same time frame, Romney packed Red Rocks Canyon in Colorado and "turned [the] interstate into a parking lot,” as one Twitter follower recalled, only to lose the state days later by five points and 137,000 votes.

Big rallies in themselves have almost no predictive value to electoral results, and perhaps especially so when the campaign is almost entirely oriented to big rallies. As I discussed in my book Going Red, the Romney campaign relied heavily on national ad campaigns and rallies, and didn’t build an effective ground campaign to connect to voters in these key communities. Republicans lost two presidential elections with that strategy, one of which was winnable, so doubling down on the fallacy that big rally attendance augurs electoral success should make the GOP very, very nervous.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good troll

Oh wait hes serious

Yeah the guy that could only manage single digit vote percentages during his own parties primary.........
View Quote

He's got a very good fiscal record in OH. Instead we have the most polarizing candidate ever.
If swing voters don't move into the Trump column there's no way we can pull this off.
Remember this thread on Nov 9th.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#6]
"Kasich would be kicking Hillary's ass right now."

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He's got a very good fiscal record in OH. Instead we have the most polarizing candidate ever.
If swing voters don't move into the Trump column there's no way we can pull this off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good troll

Oh wait hes serious

Yeah the guy that could only manage single digit vote percentages during his own parties primary.........

Double down...nice..

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#8]
With the demonstrated media collusion, any Republican candidate that tried to play by the old rules wouldn't even be on the map at this point. The only reason Trump has a chance is that he refuses to play by the rules. Not a single one of the others who ran would be in double digits at this point.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

x87
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Seeing the Clinton machine exposed and the collusion with the media.
I think Trump is the only one who really had a chance because he's the only one who called hillary, the GOPe, and media on their bullshit and refused to roll over like a baby and suck their thumbs
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Trump is our only hope of beating but he's such an easy target. He's got the lowest approval rating among registered female republicans ever.

View Quote
NEVER trust a man with daughters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good troll

Oh wait hes serious

If people wanted Katshit, he would have done better in the primary.

But instead he finished 4th in a 3 person race
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:34:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck, if 85% of Americans didn't have their heads up there asses my Labrador could kick her ass in the election, shit I just wasted post 47.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think Trump is the only one who really had a chance because he's the only one who called hillary, the GOPe, and media on their bullshit and refused to roll over like a baby and suck their thumbs
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
With the demonstrated media collusion, any Republican candidate that tried to play by the old rules wouldn't even be on the map at this point. The only reason Trump has a chance is that he refuses to play by the rules. Not a single one of the others who ran would be in double digits at this point.
View Quote

This is a new era. Is trump the ideal ideological candidate? No.
But who else could  withstand the media onslaught as adept as Trump ? Meme warfare is the millennial generation fighting back and its mobilizing the youth BIGLY.
Hilary is going to get obliterated in the polls, she can't mobilize/excite voters as she is more akin to wet newspaper then charismatic.  
I

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Fuck, if 85% of Americans didn't have their heads up there asses my Labrador could kick her ass in the election, shit I just wasted post 47.
View Quote

Careful, you will wearout your keyboard posting like that
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good one!!

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My library just got their internet connect back.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

But who else could  withstand the media onslaught as adept as Trump ? Meme warfare is the millennial generation fighting back and its mobilizing the youth BIGLY.

Hilary is going to get obliterated in the polls, she can't mobilize/excite voters as she is more akin to wet newspaper then charismatic.  

I

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I

Everyone keeps acting like Hillary has already won, but if that is so, why is the left so damn scared right now?

Trump rallies are huge, Hillary is pathetic.

We are at the point that, IF the pollsters have been fudging the data, they will have to quit doing it--they risk being shown to be idiots if they polls are not accurate the last week or so before election.

The next few weeks will be interesting, very interesting.

I don't buy the Trump is doing poorly narrative, there is nothing, nothing, but the polls that indicate that.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm voting for Trump. I just wish we had someone with better general approval ratings and lower disapproval ratings.

Trump one the primaries based on bravado and his policy knowledge is abysmal.

Hilary is gonna beat Trump and we will be living in Obama 3rd term for the next four years.

The next scotus appointment will absolutely fuck the 2A.

I'm just not hopeful, guys. Sorry.

Let's hope it translates to the general. If not, and the polling is accurate, then we are fucked.

By every metric Romney should have beat Obama's ass in 2012.

"Romney by a landslide."
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#21]
"the rallies were huuuuuge" is going to be the "Romney in a landslide" of 2016.

mark it down
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:50:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Katshit has proven he's petulant as fuck and corrupt to boot. Fuck him and all he stands for. I'll take Trump any damn day of the week over the ineffectual governor of Ohio.
View Quote
and DU is somewhere else

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:52:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You mean the only guy who polled positive against Clinton?  The guy who had a positive net favorability rating vs TOT who had - and has -  the worst net negative unfavorable rating in living memory? That guy?

I don't give a damn about Kasich any more than I do about Trump, but if we were looking for someone to beat Clinton, Kasich was the guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You mean the guy that barely broke double digit support in the primaries?

Lol.  I'm not sure if some of you guys need to get off of or start taking drugs.

You mean the only guy who polled positive against Clinton?  The guy who had a positive net favorability rating vs TOT who had - and has -  the worst net negative unfavorable rating in living memory? That guy?

I don't give a damn about Kasich any more than I do about Trump, but if we were looking for someone to beat Clinton, Kasich was the guy.

lol, let the butthurt flow. Katshit would be bent over and taking it up the ass everyday.

Sorry your clown lost the primary, time to get over it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Stop it.  Just stop.  At this point Trump is the candidate for the Republican Party.

Don't be a Paul Ryan.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

mark it down
View Quote

I know, right?

"I just dont get it.  There were tens of thousands of people at his rallies  (Forget that over 126 million people voted in the last election).  Sure, he didnt do any TV advertisements and relied on the RNC for any field work....but did you see the size of those rallies?  They were bigger than even those at the Bernie Sanders rallies."

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Who?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Lol....no, no fucking way.

Kasich was neither fish, nor fowl, nor good red meat.

He would have been the worst candidate to run, the Republican base would have not shown up.

KasicH is an asshole, a gun grabbing amphibian piece of shit.

Fuck Kasich...I'd rather take my chances with Trump...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know, right?

"I just dont get it.  There were tens of thousands of people at his rallies  (Forget that over 126 million people voted in the last election).  Sure, he didnt do any TV advertisements and relied on the RNC for any field work....but did you see the size of those rallies?  They were bigger than even those at the Bernie Sanders rallies."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

mark it down

I know, right?

I honestly think a lot were there to see the sideshow. The rest were paid by Hillary to be there.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fuck that Katshit dumb ass fucker.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Romney was squeaky clean and tried to play the game their was - look what happened.

Trump attacks and when the media tries to manufacture a shitstorm he doubles down.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Lol....no, no fucking way.

Kasich was neither fish, nor fowl, nor good red meat.

He would have been the worst candidate to run, the Republican base would have not shown up.

KasicH is an asshole, a gun grabbing amphibian piece of shit.

Fuck Kasich...I'd rather take my chances with Trump...
View Quote

For the record I pulled the lever for Cruz in the primaries. My wife voted for Kasich.

Right now we have a guy that the GOP won't even support. Real conservatives not just RINOs.

If that were the case for the Democratic candidate right now we'd be shutting ourselves with glee.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
DID YOU KNOW HIS DAD WAS A MAILMAN????
View Quote

Fuck you !  His dad was a coal miner who died of black lungs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#34]
1 in 39 Kasich?  
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Like it or not any candidate besides Trump would have been buried by the media and HRC campaign months ago.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#36]
So the OP is disappointed that the original RINO named Kasich did not get the nod.
How would electing a real deal RINO POS who supported the first amnesty and debt help
this nation?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fuck that Katshit dumb ass fucker.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Meh... Kasich has been good to gun owners since taking over as Governor in OH.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he could have passed some gun control or other Liberal stuff too.

Fuck him. OP should know better.

Meh... Kasich has been good to gun owners since taking over as Governor in OH.

Good! Keep him in Ohio. I don't want him. He aligns more with McCain, Romney, Boehner, and McConnell. He's part of the Republican's problem, not the solution. I'd take Ronald Reagan over Kasich for president. And Reagan's dead!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Puh-lease.

The media would be going after Kasich just as hard with real & made up allegations.  That tape where Kasich called the police officer an idiot for pulling him over?  That would have been 3 weeks of non-stop play on every news channel.  And Kasich wouldn't be punching back.  He'd roll over like a good little Romney.

There were a few candidates who showed a desire & ability to punch back.  Trump, Cruz, Fiorina, Christie, Paul and Rubio (too little, too late).  Trump won because he was most willing to deploy Democrat-like tactics in the primary by unfairly besmirching his competition.  Unfortunately, those tactics only wok when the media is your lapdog.  The second he became the nominee, he lost that and they switched back over to Hillary.  As was 100% predicted by anyone paying even the slightest bit of attention.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Better slow down on the posting chief.....you might end up at 100 by the end of the Kane administration.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Kasich?

lol

I have no love for the mango jesus, but Kasich was all around a shit candidate.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kasich would be licking her ass. Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:23:50 AM EDT
[#44]
You meant "Kissing" right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

yeah cause having 2 liberal assholes running is a better solution
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So the OP is disappointed that the original RINO named Kasich did not get the nod.
How would electing a real deal RINO POS who supported the first amnesty and debt help
this nation?
View Quote

Instead of getting a rino that was always beating her in polling by 7-8% we now have a guys trailing by that amount.

Brilliant.

I'm hoping for a miracle but I'm getting that sinking feeling.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you know his father was a Mailman?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#49]
kasich is a whiney bitch boy.  imagine him standing up to putin and putin laughing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Top Top