Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:54:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Please, Kasich would be too busy eating on the campaign trail to be defeating Hillary.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#2]
kasich ... an idiot with idiot supporters ...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean the guy that barely broke double digit support in the primaries?

Lol.  I'm not sure if some of you guys need to get off of or start taking drugs.
View Quote
SPNI

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
No he wouldn't.

He never polled high enough for them to bother running a smear campaign against him.  Cruz would have been Romney 2.0. With his Goldman Sachs wife and how they had all women convinced he was creepy.

The democrat smear machine would be running full bore against anyone.  Trump may have the best chance to pull it off because he energizes a previously very tired base.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Who?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#7]
He said himself he is really a democrat.  OP, seek help.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Kasich would have done about the same as Romney did. Moderate candidates don't excite the conservative base. I'd rather see Trump go down swinging and tossing bombs, than have Kasich play the compliant opponent.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So fucking what???  ANY of the other candidates would probably be kicking FHRC's lard ass right now but it ain't happening; Trump is the candidate and only candidate.

Don't torture yourself over what might have been cuz there's gonna be plenty of torture coming our way in Nov.
View Quote

It's about learning lessons for the future. The Democrats already understand you can't let primary voters pick the nominee for president. Republicans somehow haven't figured that out yet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I can tell the OP is very concerned.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#12]
the media would be tearing him a new one also.  It's standard Dem playbook

Kasich has a long political record to tear apart, he also had a show on the FNC years ago (think Roger Ailes sexual harassment suits)
then they would go after his Ohio Gov record.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hi CTR troll.

Since you work for CTR, can you send me Elizabeth Kim's cell number?  I have a few questions I want to ask her about that slack chat...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Mittens had a lower Republican turnout than McCain.  In fact, if Mittens had matched McCains R turnout he would have won.  Kasich would do even worse than that.  RINOs are not the answer.  Republican turnout was up 65% in the Primaries.  Dem turnout was down 21%.  If those trends hold, Trump will actually pull this thing off.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol.  I'm not sure if some of you guys need to get off of or start taking drugs.
View Quote

You mean the only guy who polled positive against Clinton?  The guy who had a positive net favorability rating vs TOT who had - and has -  the worst net negative unfavorable rating in living memory? That guy?

I don't give a damn about Kasich any more than I do about Trump, but if we were looking for someone to beat Clinton, Kasich was the guy.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If I had been born rich, instead of so darned lovable, I would have had a bigger dick.  
View Quote

Personality is like, everything!

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Fuck that Katshit dumb ass fucker.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No troll here...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Kasich is a loser who will never get my vote if he is the Republican nominee

The Republican base said NO to Kasich.

Get on the Trump train and keep your negativity to yourself.

Be positive.  Vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is the most depressing potus race ever. I hate even watching the news.
Trump is our only hope of beating but he's such an easy target. He's got the lowest approval rating among registered female republicans ever.

Call it sour grapes but he's the reason this election isn't about issues.

Our only hope at this point is a low turnout for dem voters.
View Quote

Do you get paid a quarter a post by the DNC?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Didn't know how to sell himself. Too appeasing to the angry Lesbianism. And his ideas sucked. Properly cucked.

So. No.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You mean the only guy who polled positive against Clinton?  The guy who had a positive net favorability rating vs TOT who had - and has -  the worst net negative unfavorable rating in living memory? That guy?

I don't give a damn about Kasich any more than I do about Trump, but if we were looking for someone to beat Clinton, Kasich was the guy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, according to the MSM....which we have now learned is in bed with Clinton and has been since day 1.  Is it possible that they wanted Katshit after they failed to get another loser, jeb?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#25]
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:13:06 AM EDT
[#26]
No one has yet to explain how all the candidates that lost to the non-conservative candidate because of the non-conservative voters would some how magically appeal to non-conservative independents and moderate Democrats.  That's the main complaint of all you whiners "Trump is not a conservative"  Well 16 conservatives lost inside the Republican party.  Yet you some how magically think they would all pull non-conservative voters away from Hillary.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Mittens had a lower Republican turnout than McCain.  In fact, if Mittens had matched McCains R turnout he would have won.  Kasich would do even worse than that.  RINOs are not the answer.  Republican turnout was up 65% in the Primaries.  Dem turnout was down 21%.  If those trends hold, Trump will actually pull this thing off.
View Quote

Winning the turnout battle in Florida, Ohio, and maybe Pennsylvania and this year North Campina can help. Turnout doesn't matter much anywhere else. However,  you also have to win over more undecided voters than you lose at the same time. Karl Rove mastered this. POTUS elections are won by working on small slice of a big pie. Trump is doing this but it's the wrong slice.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Here I thought OP's post would say, "Said no one ever".

Females around here don't care what Trump has said or done. They say boo fucking hoo for hurt feels.

OP is on the political short bus. Katshit is worthless.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the most depressing potus race ever. I hate even watching the news.
Trump is our only hope of beating but he's such an easy target. He's got the lowest approval rating among registered female republicans ever.

Call it sour grapes but he's the reason this election isn't about issues.

Our only hope at this point is a low turnout for dem voters.

Fucking really?
Check my stats bro.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#31]
The thread about PCP, LSD and K2 is over there ===>
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
No one has yet to explain how all the candidates that lost to the non-conservative candidate because of the non-conservative voters would some how magically appeal to non-conservative independents and moderate Democrats.  That's the main complaint of all you whiners "Trump is not a conservative"  Well 16 conservatives lost inside the Republican party.  Yet you some how magically think they would all pull non-conservative voters away from Hillary.  
View Quote

Meme magick. It would have been winning for Kasich. It's just ironic and loser, gutter level sniping for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Females around here don't care what Trump has said or done. They say boo fucking hoo for hurt feels.

View Quote

Look at the polling. Kasich always beat her in the polls.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Bullshit.

The media would have found out he made some crack about some victim class and be all over it.

Abortion, gays, blah, blah, blah.

Same as they're doing to Trump…except Kasich and the rest would roll over and TAKE IT like the bunch of weak, beta faggots they are, instead of throwing it back at them and fighting back.

Fuck off.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Winning the turnout battle in Florida, Ohio, and maybe Pennsylvania and this year North Campina can help. Turnout doesn't matter much anywhere else. However,  you also have to win over more undecided voters than you lose at the same time. Karl Rove mastered this. POTUS elections are won by working on small slice of a big pie. Trump is doing this but it's the wrong slice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i agree with you on that.  My hope is that many young and minority voters just don't turn out.  I doubt that will happen, but its Trumps only real path to victory.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Good troll

Oh wait hes serious

Yeah the guy that could only manage single digit vote percentages during his own parties primary.........
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't buy the assertion that she is an easy opponent. She may not have charisma, but she is ruthless and will do anything to win.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

KISSING?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Kasich has is another turncoat that needs to get replaced...
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Kaisch?  No way

Rubio would be up by at least 12 points by now though

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Kasich may seem like a more successful route, b/c he isn't polarizing and not the wildcard, but guaranteed steady track to destruction.   The continued slow decline may be more detrimental than a great wake up that is manifesting itself.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He failed almost every poll that mattered.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#43]
There would be a dozen liberal women claiming he assaulted them and the press would be all over it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Que the pic of his letter from Bill thanking him for voting yes on the "Assault Weapon ban".     Go choke yourself OP.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm voting for Trump. I just wish we had someone with better general approval ratings and lower disapproval ratings.

Trump one the primaries based on bravado and his policy knowledge is abysmal.

Hilary is gonna beat Trump and we will be living in Obama 3rd term for the next four years.

The next scotus appointment will absolutely fuck the 2A.

I'm just not hopeful, guys. Sorry.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MSM polls.

Have you not paid attention to the stuff coming out that proves collusion of MSM with FHRC from the very beginning of her campaign, even against Bernie?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:24:49 AM EDT
[#47]
If its and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's about learning lessons for the future. The Democrats already understand you can't let primary voters pick the nominee for president. Republicans somehow haven't figured that out yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So fucking what???  ANY of the other candidates would probably be kicking FHRC's lard ass right now but it ain't happening; Trump is the candidate and only candidate.

Don't torture yourself over what might have been cuz there's gonna be plenty of torture coming our way in Nov.

If the GOPe picked the nominee we would have Jeb Bush and I would not cast a vote.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#49]
DID YOU KNOW HIS DAD WAS A MAILMAN????
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm voting for Trump. I just wish we had someone with better general approval ratings and lower disapproval ratings.

Trump one the primaries based on bravado and his policy knowledge is abysmal.

Hilary is gonna beat Trump and we will be living in Obama 3rd term for the next four years.

The next scotus appointment will absolutely fuck the 2A.

I'm just not hopeful, guys. Sorry.
View Quote

Yet look at how many people Trump gets to his rallies.  Something is amiss with how he's been treated in the media and the reality of his draw.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top